PDA

View Full Version : Heath Grizzle to Chase Michigan Dirt Cup in '16

Ben Shelton
01-24-2016, 10:00 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 24th, 2016

Heath Grizzle to Chase Michigan Dirt Cup in ‘16

Drasco, Arkansas (01/24/16) – Heath Grizzle is no stranger to life on the road as a crew chief for racing teams. However, in 2016 he will embark on a new chapter in his life as he hits the road as a racer.

“I’ve been around racing my whole life, and while I had a good time crewing on the national scene for guys like Billy Moyer Jr., my heart has always been in the driver’s seat,” said Grizzle. “We’ve enjoyed success around our home tracks in Arkansas, but I’m ready to take the show on the road in 2016.”

The Drasco, Arkansas native will pick up his roots and base his racing operation in Clio, Michigan as he sets his sights on the Michigan Dirt Cup Modified title.

“We’ve run a few races up North the past few years and enjoyed good success with wins and several top-five-finishes,” noted Grizzle. “They’ve got a really good deal going with that Michigan Dirt Cup tour, and there’s a lot of tough drivers, so I thought I’d chase the title.”

When not competing in Michigan Dirt Cup action, Heath will enter various IMCA and UMP DIRTcar Modified events in his Allgood Racing #68 Shaw by Grizzle entry. He also plans to run a few bigger shows back home.

“The name of the game this year is chasing the bigger shows, so when we aren’t competing in touring action, we plan to enter the major IMCA events in Iowa as well as some of the bigger shows back home,” said Grizzle.

When not in the driver’s seat, he will continue to operate his business, Grizzle’s Race Cars. The company offers fabrication services and setup assistance for racers across the country. For information on what the company can do for you, please call or text Heath at 501-206-1998.

While Grizzle has a great group of marketing partners already on board for 2016, he continues to seek additional sponsorship as he looks to further grow his operation. Anyone interested in becoming a marketing partner can reach Heath Grizzle at 501-206-1998.

Heath Grizzle would like to thank his marketing partners including Allgood Racing, Marks Pharmacy, Mark Martin Chevrolet, Woodco Inc., Belott and Sons, Grizzle’s Auto Sales, Lone Grainger Racing, Karl’s Performance, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Accu-Force Shocks, The Joie of Seating, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.