PDA

View Full Version : Bobby pierce race party are you kidding me???

pierceFAN
01-30-2016, 11:28 PM
His truck Die cast went for $4100 are you serious

pierceFAN
01-31-2016, 12:34 AM

And his breast cancer car went for $1300....both are the highest price for a 1/24 dirt late model

TMaCiLLiNi39
01-31-2016, 01:00 AM
Who cares.... Lol

It's a race party... It's supposed to be a fundraiser for the upcoming season... Same stuff happens at Feger's party each year... Good for them...it's nice to have sponsors with deep pockets...

dirtdobber45
01-31-2016, 07:52 AM
A race party? Was his sister doin any 'poll dancing'? Id throw her a few dollars if she was lol

Highside Hustler25
01-31-2016, 08:58 AM
It's amazing what people will spend at these fund raisers. I once witnessed someone win a item in a auction only to donate it back and then bid until they won it again.
Sounds like the party was a huge success. Good for Bobby and team.

waaac77
01-31-2016, 12:00 PM
A race party? Was his sister doin any 'poll dancing'? Id throw her a few dollars if she was lol

I heard she showed her bobbies

ptown
01-31-2016, 02:49 PM

I seen a picture of the buyer and he don't look like the sharpest marble in the bag. I bet the Peerse clan was laughing all the way to the bank on that one.

Nasty55
01-31-2016, 03:04 PM
I seen a picture of the buyer and he don't look like the sharpest marble in the bag. I bet the Peerse clan was laughing all the way to the bank on that one.

Your not the smartest or the sharpest tool in the shed either ptown so i wouldnt pop off at the mouth to much wonderturd.....

Kwd1253
01-31-2016, 05:10 PM
I seen a picture of the buyer and he don't look like the sharpest marble in the bag. I bet the Peerse clan was laughing all the way to the bank on that one.You be suprised some of the wealthiest people world look like that.. that guy probably can buy your house then catch it of fire just to piss on it after burns down just because he has the bank roll to do it.

ptown
01-31-2016, 05:49 PM
You be suprised some of the wealthiest people world look like that.. that guy probably can buy your house then catch it of fire just to piss on it after burns down just because he has the bank roll to do it.

You mean like Jed Clampet buying Central Park from Honest John?

Hazelbaker
02-02-2016, 06:54 PM
And you ptown are a horrible person. It is obvious you know nothing about Bryan Obenland. If you did you would not say such derogatory things about him. He owns two going businesses in Oakwood. He has donated time, money, equipment, and services at the Vermilion County Speedway many times, so that we can have our local track running. He is a great guy and you are the only one that I have ever heard mouthing insults about him. If you come to Danville, to the racetrack , I suggest you don't badmouth him. You will find out how much our racing community respects and appreciates his generosity.

Cardirt0
02-02-2016, 07:03 PM
If ptown would come to Danville and M Off the p in ptown would stand for punchingbag

ddracing
02-03-2016, 07:24 AM
Not a whole lot of spellers on here. LOL. Poll? Bobbies? Peerse? Wow

plunks7
02-03-2016, 10:18 AM
Exactly. This board isn't even legitimate as a source for racing discussion anymore. Bashing people who provide and support the sport we love to watch and participate in, disrespecting a drivers sister, disrespecting a driver.... its a joke. It doesn't take long to read through some of these posts and realize the majority are uneducated, unemployed fat bastards sitting behind a computer in mustard stained sweat pants. The only way they can feel good about their miserable lives, is to take that frustration out on people who have succeeded. I feel genuinely bad for the majority of losers who do nothing but cut people down on here, its sad.

Be very careful how you word things heinen81. It appears you aren't aware of some conditions people are in. As far as Bashing goes. You have done a excellent job yourself in the last 3 lines. You, yourself managed to hit everybody on the board. I would have to say your in the Lead by along shot. How does that make you feel?

zach51
02-03-2016, 10:26 AM
Exactly. This board isn't even legitimate as a source for racing discussion anymore. Bashing people who provide and support the sport we love to watch and participate in, disrespecting a drivers sister, disrespecting a driver.... its a joke. It doesn't take long to read through some of these posts and realize the majority are uneducated, unemployed fat bastards sitting behind a computer in mustard stained sweat pants. The only way they can feel good about their miserable lives, is to take that frustration out on people who have succeeded. I feel genuinely bad for the majority of losers who do nothing but cut people down on here, its sad.

That sounds like a great group of people compared to the Hoseheads forum. Talk about a dumpster fire...

WisWildManFan
02-03-2016, 10:30 AM
Exactly. This board isn't even legitimate as a source for racing discussion anymore. Bashing people who provide and support the sport we love to watch and participate in, disrespecting a drivers sister, disrespecting a driver.... its a joke. It doesn't take long to read through some of these posts and realize the majority are uneducated, unemployed fat bastards sitting behind a computer in mustard stained sweat pants. The only way they can feel good about their miserable lives, is to take that frustration out on people who have succeeded. I feel genuinely bad for the majority of losers who do nothing but cut people down on here, its sad. I prefer mayo instead of mustard... helps lubricate the bones haha

Cardirt0
02-03-2016, 10:32 AM
Be very careful how you word things heinen81. It appears you aren't aware of some conditions people are in. As far as Bashing goes. You have done a excellent job yourself in the last 3 lines. You, yourself managed to hit everybody on the board. I would have to say your in the Lead by along shot. How does that make you feel?

Hay plunks as you know the old saying is.. It takes one too know one...It would not have been so bad but he pulled his foot out of his a$$ and but it in his mouth,, LOL

ddracing
02-03-2016, 12:01 PM
Cardirt0 said Hay plunks as you know the old saying is.. It takes one too know one...It would not have been so bad but he pulled his foot out of his a$$ and but it in his mouth,, LOL

but it in his mouth? He he.

If nothing else, it's funny reading these.

WisWildManFan
02-03-2016, 02:40 PM
I prove my point. Not one intelligent response. The grammar and spelling makes me wonder how half these people even figured out how to turn the computer on to begin with. Maybe less time on the forums, and a little more time in a classroom....At least we have moved on from fat, unemployed, and sitting in soiled sweats. By this rate we will be fighting over the Nobel Prize soon!!!

zach51
02-03-2016, 03:30 PM
"Exactly. This board isn't even legitimate as a source for racing discussion anymore. Bashing people who provide and support the sport we love to watch and participate in, disrespecting a drivers sister, disrespecting a driver.... its a joke. It doesn't take long to read through some of these posts and realize the majority are uneducated, unemployed fat bastards sitting behind a computer in mustard stained sweat pants. The only way they can feel good about their miserable lives, is to take that frustration out on people who have succeeded. I feel genuinely bad for the majority of losers who do nothing but cut people down on here, its sad. "

Not trying to be a jerk, but you left out an apostrophe here and there. Like when you said "its a joke" and "its sad". Both were separate thoughts and should have been their own sentences.

"It's a joke."

"It's sad."

You might should brush up on your grammar, or just remove the corncob from your rear and enjoy chatting with race fans.

Highside Hustler25
02-03-2016, 05:34 PM
"Exactly. This board isn't even legitimate as a source for racing discussion anymore. Bashing people who provide and support the sport we love to watch and participate in, disrespecting a drivers sister, disrespecting a driver.... its a joke. It doesn't take long to read through some of these posts and realize the majority are uneducated, unemployed fat bastards sitting behind a computer in mustard stained sweat pants. The only way they can feel good about their miserable lives, is to take that frustration out on people who have succeeded. I feel genuinely bad for the majority of losers who do nothing but cut people down on here, its sad. "

Not trying to be a jerk, but you left out an apostrophe here and there. Like when you said "its a joke" and "its sad". Both were separate thoughts and should have been their own sentences.

"It's a joke."

"It's sad."

You might should brush up on your grammar, or just remove the corncob from your rear and enjoy chatting with race fans.

Well, it's good to see the grammar police on board. lol

You better not have a day job because you're gonna be pretty bizzy here.:D

plunks7
02-03-2016, 06:31 PM
Cardirt0 said Hay plunks as you know the old saying is.. It takes one too know one...It would not have been so bad but he pulled his foot out of his a$$ and but it in his mouth,, LOL

but it in his mouth? He he.

If nothing else, it's funny reading these.

I knew exactly what Cardirt0 said. To shorten his post : It's one in the same.

Highside Hustler25
02-03-2016, 06:36 PM
I knew exactly what Cardirt0 said

That's some scary sh1t there Plunks.

plunks7
02-03-2016, 06:40 PM
I prove my point. Not one intelligent response. The grammar and spelling makes me wonder how half these people even figured out how to turn the computer on to begin with. Maybe less time on the forums, and a little more time in a classroom....

Yours included!!! Our class doesn't start until the 4th of Feb. And by the way 4m doesn't hold a spelling bee contest. And if 4m did, you would loose. Your not redneck enough.

oldfart50
02-03-2016, 07:29 PM
"Exactly. This board isn't even legitimate as a source for racing discussion anymore. Bashing people who provide and support the sport we love to watch and participate in, disrespecting a drivers sister, disrespecting a driver.... its a joke. It doesn't take long to read through some of these posts and realize the majority are uneducated, unemployed fat bastards sitting behind a computer in mustard stained sweat pants. The only way they can feel good about their miserable lives, is to take that frustration out on people who have succeeded. I feel genuinely bad for the majority of losers who do nothing but cut people down on here, its sad. " Not trying to be a jerk, but you left out an apostrophe here and there. Like when you said "its a joke" and "its sad". Both were separate thoughts and should have been their own sentences. "It's a joke." "It's sad." You might should brush up on your grammar, or just remove the corncob from your rear and enjoy chatting with race fans. You live in Alabama and are judging people? Too funny...

zach51
02-04-2016, 10:09 AM
You guys missed the point, I'm only busting his balls because he wanted to be a b1tch and judge everyone else and call them losers. I couldn't care less how people spell, as you mentioned I do live in Alabama. And I got my degree at the University of Arkansas. I'm hoping one day I can get a job and afford shoes and dentures.....Just a pipe dream.

Cardirt0
02-04-2016, 12:43 PM
Now I have been to Alabama more then once.. And the Girls there Will.. The only thing better then Ala. Girls in small bathing suits is ones in no Suits.....You can say what you want, but the Girls from Ala party Hard.... Sorry seen the words pipe dream and i just went in too a Hase.....

TackyTracker
02-04-2016, 12:58 PM
I'll be glad when racing actually starts back... maybe give us something important to discuss

zach51
02-04-2016, 02:51 PM
^^ True that Tacky. Cardirt0 yeah there are some good looking ones down here especially at Gulf Shores and Orange Beach but there are also some not so good as well, that have mustard stained bikinis...at least I hope that was mustard...

Cardirt0
02-04-2016, 05:57 PM
Had some Good Times at Gulf Shores. This Girl i new dad had a condo there. We stay there and she would have 5 or 6 girl friends there .. Man I had some good times.....
PS not a 1 of them were mustard girls........

chupp n bloomer fan
02-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Well, it's good to see the grammar police on board. lol

You better not have a day job because you're gonna be pretty bizzy here.:DYeah, very true. But the new and improved Litey seems to have found Rosetta Stone.;)

ptown
02-13-2016, 06:34 PM
He's tearing stuff up in Florida, they better get a few more of those truck diecasts made real fast.