PDA

View Full Version : Thanks lucas oil

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-07-2016, 09:48 AM
Tear the #6 down all ya want. It just makes them faster!

GOOD LUCK TO JD AND TEAM!

Pennsboro23
02-07-2016, 10:12 AM
He don't look any slower, that's for sure.

huskerdirt
02-07-2016, 10:15 AM
And it actually helped him find a part that was broken.

So I guess maybe they should stop trolling.

pierceFAN
02-07-2016, 10:16 AM
Pretty sure lucas oil officials stopped by team pierce for an inspection

Hoosier_Dirt
02-07-2016, 10:33 AM
Phase 2 coming soon! Go Superman!!

CarolinaDirt
02-07-2016, 11:15 AM

They didn't hold Pierce's car for 3 hours , never seen that happen to a 3 rd place car like Friday night .

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-07-2016, 11:46 AM

I didn't know he was at GIS?

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-07-2016, 11:47 AM
They didn't hold Pierce's car for 3 hours , never seen that happen to a 3 rd place car like Friday night .

Maybe they should help team CBR find their broken pieces.

pierceFAN
02-07-2016, 12:11 PM
I didn't know he was at GIS?

He's not...they stopped by the shop...looking to see why he's been fast in thier new platinum chassis

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-07-2016, 12:25 PM
He's not...they stopped by the shop...looking to see why he's been fast in thier new platinum chassis

I would tell them to get lost. Tech me at the track.

pierceFAN
02-07-2016, 12:51 PM

Guess it's how you look at it...if something isn't gonna pass I would want to know in advance to either plead my case or make the appropriate change...instead of getting hosed on race day

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-07-2016, 01:02 PM
Guess it's how you look at it...if something isn't gonna pass I would want to know in advance to either plead my case or make the appropriate change...instead of getting hosed on race day

There are printed rules. If they want to hose you, they will.

huskerdirt
02-07-2016, 01:11 PM

Your ignorance has been become down right comical.

They went to these shops to get feedback on the rule changes and such. Thus.... This is where some of those rule changes came from.

I'm sure all of this went right over your head because you were busy crying about Lucas putting you and your somewhat smarts into a box.

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-07-2016, 01:26 PM

They went to these shops to get feedback on the rule changes and such. Thus.... This is where some of those rule changes came from.

I'm sure all of this went right over your head because you were busy crying about Lucas putting you and your somewhat smarts into a box.

That is not how he presented it Husker. Keep your boner for me.

old fan
02-07-2016, 01:26 PM
but who won 2 out of three a woo guy in a rocket

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-07-2016, 01:27 PM
If you have something others don't have, you don't give it up to people who are friends with the competition.

LMPunk
02-07-2016, 04:59 PM

Then, they looked at the races he's won with it and said, "Oh, right."

old fan
02-07-2016, 06:18 PM
yeah running second at the world behind superman and ahead of bloomer yep terrible run ,and what I saw this weekend most of the lucas guys were out to lunch

SuperEight
02-08-2016, 09:43 AM

This is getting way outta hand! I'd ask if they had a warrant from Gestapo headquarters. This is definitely, "The New World Order" and innovation and creativity are illegal. Sad, Sad, Sad.

At least he has some, what's your excuse?!

huskerdirt
02-08-2016, 12:01 PM
At least he has some, what's your excuse?!

What is the "some" are you referring to? Ignorance??? Lmao.

Nice attempt. Go back to the drawing board a try again.

huskerdirt
02-08-2016, 12:03 PM
This is getting way outta hand! I'd ask if they had a warrant from Gestapo headquarters. This is definitely, "The New World Order" and innovation and creativity are illegal. Sad, Sad,

On a day to day basis.... Are you really this fuking stupid???

Highside Hustler25
02-08-2016, 02:03 PM

Exactly. Being Bob is on the WoO rules committee also.
I'd say Lucas was doing the Pierce team a favor by coming to them considering most teams are busy in the very short off season to get their team ready. Bob supply's cars for other guys as well.

Mastersbilt racer makes it sound as if the Lucas official left Oakwood and delivered pictures directly to Richards, Rumley and Barry Wright:rolleyes:

huskerdirt
02-08-2016, 02:21 PM
Exactly. Being Bob is on the WoO rules committee also.
I'd say Lucas was doing the Pierce team a favor by coming to them considering most teams are busy in the very short off season to get their team ready. Bob supply's cars for other guys as well.

Mastersbilt racer makes it sound as if the Lucas official left Oakwood and delivered pictures directly to Richards, Rumley and Barry Wright:rolleyes:

Lucas officials went to these shops right after PRI (or even before). Which was well before the WoO committee was formed.

And Lucas had no clue WoO was forming a rules committee.

Highside Hustler25
02-08-2016, 02:51 PM
Lucas officials went to these shops right after PRI (or even before). Which was well before the WoO committee was formed.

And Lucas had no clue WoO was forming a rules committee.

And your point is?

All I'm saying is Pierce is a integral piece in the future of Dirt Late Models. I'd say Bob is one of the top 10 - 20 guys that Lucas or WoO would consult with on rules pertaining to their series. It really makes no difference whether the WoO committee picked Bob before hand or after. He's been a main character in the picture for some time.

huskerdirt
02-08-2016, 03:18 PM
And your point is?

All I'm saying is Pierce is a integral piece in the future of Dirt Late Models. I'd say Bob is one of the top 10 - 20 guys that Lucas or WoO would consult with on rules pertaining to their series. It really makes no difference whether the WoO committee picked Bob before hand or after. He's been a main character in the picture for some time.

On here it seems to make a difference. Some fans want to bring some conspiracy to this sport every time something happens. People let there personal feelings get in the way on how they view things.

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-08-2016, 05:47 PM
On here it seems to make a difference. Some fans want to bring some conspiracy to this sport every time something happens. People let there personal feelings get in the way on how they view things.
There is no need for conspiracy. Just people being people. Now how many trips did Lucas officials make to Oakwood? My take from piercefan was that the one he talked about was different from the meetings prior to PRI.

huskerdirt
02-08-2016, 06:20 PM
There is no need for conspiracy. Just people being people. Now how many trips did Lucas officials make to Oakwood? My take from piercefan was that the one he talked about was different from the meetings prior to PRI.

When you ask "How many trips did Lucas make to Oakwood" looks like you are trying to start something. There's nothing to start. No need to make it more than it was.

The answer is one.

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-09-2016, 09:26 AM
When you ask "How many trips did Lucas make to Oakwood" looks like you are trying to start something. There's nothing to start. No need to make it more than it was.

The answer is one.

Piercefan already made it something. I did not. He is the one that said they went there "to see why the car was fast". But, make it about me if you want.

I didnt even bring up Lanigan's pit stop on Sunday. That would be starting something.

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 01:25 PM

The answer is one.

Your answer is one.........and not that it even matters, but the real answer is different.

huskerdirt
02-09-2016, 01:39 PM
Piercefan already made it something. I did not. He is the one that said they went there "to see why the car was fast". But, make it about me if you want.

I didnt even bring up Lanigan's pit stop on Sunday. That would be starting something.

You really wanna believe that's why they were there??? Come on now.

What was wrong with Langians pit stop??? I watched the whole thing on camera. They put a harder tire on. Which was completely within the rules. Tweak with the setup. He finished 11th.... So whatever he did is sure gonna have people wondering. Lol

Again making something out of nothing.

huskerdirt
02-09-2016, 01:43 PM
Your answer is one.........and not that it even matters, but the real answer is different.

Child please. You really think Lucas is that concerned with what's going on that they had to make multiple trips to Oakwood Illinois over all the other places they stopped???
That should make a guy like yourself more than just slightly jealous. Given that your whole face is covered in sh!t because you have your head shoved up Rumley ass so far.

Bobby had a great year.... But Jesus not that good.

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-09-2016, 02:11 PM
You really wanna believe that's why they were there??? Come on now.

What was wrong with Langians pit stop??? I watched the whole thing on camera. They put a harder tire on. Which was completely within the rules. Tweak with the setup. He finished 11th.... So whatever he did is sure gonna have people wondering. Lol

Again making something out of nothing.

You didn't find it odd that the Lucas official was an active participant in the tire change?

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-09-2016, 02:12 PM
Child please. You really think Lucas is that concerned with what's going on that they had to make multiple trips to Oakwood Illinois over all the other places they stopped???
That should make a guy like yourself more than just slightly jealous. Given that your whole face is covered in sh!t because you have your head shoved up Rumley ass so far.

The 32 team was one of the first I saw testing odd devices trying to catch the 6. The dynamics of the car at the World 100 were different.

I would be looking, if they let me.

huskerdirt
02-09-2016, 02:18 PM
You didn't find it odd that the Lucas official was an active participant in the tire change?

Nobody from the Lucas series was helping. Schwallie was staring right at the car. He may have touched the mud cover after it was removed.

The guy actually helping was from Earl Pearson Jrs crew.

You are just alittle drama starter aren't you?!?!

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-09-2016, 02:24 PM
Nobody from the Lucas series was helping. Schwallie was staring right at the car. He may have touched the mud cover after it was removed.

The guy actually helping was from Earl Pearson Jrs crew.

You are just alittle drama starter aren't you?!?!

The guy I saw moved the flat tire away and straightened the mud cover. He had a headset on.

huskerdirt
02-09-2016, 02:45 PM
The guy I saw moved the flat tire away and straightened the mud cover. He had a headset on.

No he didn't....

pierceFAN
02-09-2016, 02:48 PM

I'm not trying to start anything all I said is that lucas oil stopped by the pierce shop....for the life of me i can't see how that can be construed as making it something...I thought this was a racing forum to discuss racing...several seem to want to dissect everything and scrutinize

huskerdirt
02-09-2016, 02:51 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yad82mfslexstey/2016-02-09%2014.43.02.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9phx77mcq5yu8mn/2016-02-09%2014.42.45.png?dl=0

And there you have it.

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 02:57 PM

You really have no idea...........although you put on a good show.

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 03:01 PM
No he didn't....

" there you have it"

Stomping on the mud plug.

huskerdirt
02-09-2016, 03:05 PM
Weird how one of the " there you have it" photos shows a Lucas official having a headset ........so I guess he did.

Considering the person in question isn't even wearing an "officials" shirt. And that same person in question is wearing hooded sweatshirt under there crew shirt.

Maybe you should zoom in..... You fall right into the category of disagreeing with something based on who said and not what they said.

You know fuking (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) well that's not an official.

huskerdirt
02-09-2016, 03:08 PM
You really have no idea...........although you put on a good show.

You probably put on the biggest show of all.

huskerdirt
02-09-2016, 03:12 PM
" there you have it"

Stomping on the mud plug.

Hey now what happened to your other post. You know the one where you said that "non Lucas official had a head set on".

Was this a mystery case of talking out of your ass. Then realizing what a fuking idiot you looked like.

BBQ boy gotta run up again.... Ding, ding.

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 03:22 PM
Considering the person in question isn't even wearing an "officials" shirt. And that same person in question is wearing hooded sweatshirt under there crew shirt.

Maybe you should zoom in..... You fall right into the category of disagreeing with something based on who said and not what they said.

You know fuking (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) well that's not an official.

Like with every single thing you post, you are correct again........

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-09-2016, 03:27 PM
So, I got the headset thing wrong. My mistake.

huskerdirt
02-09-2016, 03:28 PM

Atleast you aren't conituning to argue after looking at screen shots unlike BBQ boy.

Good on you.

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 03:30 PM

Everybody wrong except for husker........every single time.

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 03:32 PM
Atleast you aren't conituning to argue after looking at screen shots unlike BBQ boy.

Good on you.

See post 44........and btw.....it comes before post 46..... Fwiw.

huskerdirt
02-09-2016, 03:37 PM
See post 44........and btw.....it comes before post 46..... Fwiw.

And see the post I quoted you. You know the one you deleted.

huskerdirt
02-09-2016, 03:40 PM
Everybody wrong except for husker........every single time.

It's not my fault you can't tell the difference between a crew guy and an official. Even after looking at a picture and having your eyes (and agenda) tell you that's an official.

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 03:43 PM
It's not my fault you can't tell the difference between a crew guy and an official. Even after looking at a picture and having your eyes (and agenda) tell you that's an official.

Nope, you are right .......every single time.

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 03:45 PM
And see the post I quoted you. You know the one you deleted.

All of which said prior to post 44 where I said you were correct......even though you still say I'm arguing about it after that.

Yup, correct every single time..........

huskerdirt
02-09-2016, 03:51 PM
All of which said prior to post 44 where I said you were correct......even though you still say I'm arguing about it after that.

Yup, correct every single time..........

I'm referring to post 41. Where I quoted you.

You looked at the pics then made that post. Then tried to delete it before anybody saw it.

So yes.... In every sense of the word you conituned to argue about it after looking at the pics.

It's funny.... You can never admit your wrong. You just try to cover your tracks by making smart a$$ comments.

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 04:43 PM
I'm referring to post 41. Where I quoted you.

You looked at the pics then made that post. Then tried to delete it before anybody saw it.

So yes.... In every sense of the word you conituned to argue about it after looking at the pics.

It's funny.... You can never admit your wrong. You just try to cover your tracks by making smart a$$ comments.
And 44 was where I said you were correct.......46 was where you say I was still arguing about it when I wasn't or haven't been.

Sorry husker,I was wrong..........you aren't correct every single time.

huskerdirt
02-09-2016, 05:01 PM
And 44 was where I said you were correct.......46 was where you say I was still arguing about it when I wasn't or haven't been.

Sorry husker,I was wrong..........you aren't correct every single time.

You say you weren't, but in fact you were. Post 41 confirms that.

Every post you make is made in such sarcasm. That if you actually mean what you say. Nobody takes it as that, based on your track record. So when you say Yup correct........... every single time. That's taken as sarcasm.

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 05:07 PM
You say you weren't, but in fact you were. Post 41 confirms that.

Every post you make is made in such sarcasm. That if you actually mean what you say. Nobody takes it as that, based on your track record. So when you say Yup correct........... every single time. That's taken as sarcasm.
Real slow for you this time........

Post 41 Comes. Before. 44.............I said you were correct in 44.

You Said. I. Was. Still arguing. About it in 46.

Several posts after I said you were correct.

You can take it however you want..........the words say otherwise.

And to be honest, you are the only " nobody takes it as that" in this conversation.........most everybody else gets it.

huskerdirt
02-09-2016, 05:24 PM
Real slow for you this time........

Post 41 Comes. Before. 44.............I said you were correct in 44.

You Said. I. Was. Still arguing. About it in 46.

Several posts after I said you were correct.

You can take it however you want..........the words say otherwise.

And to be honest, you are the only " nobody takes it as that" in this conversation.........most everybody else gets it.

And

Even

Slower

For

You.

I'm well aware that 41 comes before 44. I'm also aware that you made a post arguing about the pit stop, even after looking at the pics. You tried to delete the post and you weren't quick enough. Then tried to make another post covering your ass. That's. The. Point.

Your half ass apology means nothing. Since you can't accept the fact that just wanted to argue for the sake of arguing.

And nobody else is chiming in on this conversation. So how can you be so sure that I'm the only one that takes it as that. And besides I was referring to your delivery as a whole. Not just this particular thread at this particular moment in time.

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 05:57 PM
And

Even

Slower

For

You.

I'm well aware that 41 comes before 44. I'm also aware that you made a post arguing about the pit stop, even after looking at the pics. You tried to delete the post and you weren't quick enough. Then tried to make another post covering your ass. That's. The. Point.

Your half ass apology means nothing. Since you can't accept the fact that just wanted to argue for the sake of arguing.

And nobody else is chiming in on this conversation. So how can you be so sure that I'm the only one that takes it as that. And besides I was referring to your delivery as a whole. Not just this particular thread at this particular moment in time.

As was I with my comment about you needing to be correct every single time.........has very little to do with this thread.

And how can I be sure that you are the only one that takes it as that, the same way you can be sure that " nobody" takes what I say as being anything but smart a ss.

figure it out eb.

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 06:00 PM

Good on you.

OH, I thought this was the incorrect point you were trying to make.

huskerdirt
02-09-2016, 06:08 PM
OH, I thought this was the correct point you were trying to make.

Yes it in fact was.

huskerdirt
02-09-2016, 06:20 PM
As was I with my comment about you needing to be correct every single time.........has very little to do with this thread.

And how can I be sure that you are the only one that takes it as that, the same way you can be sure that " nobody" takes what I say as being anything but smart a ss.

figure it out eb.

The problem is you go out of the way to insult and twist what others say. As someone who always accuses somebody being right. Maybe you should look in the mirror.

Your last sentence wasn't nesscessary. JackAss

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 06:25 PM
Yes it in fact was.

Cool, thanks for clearing it up and admitting your mistake........

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 06:27 PM
The problem is you go out of the way to insult and twist what others say. As someone who always accuses somebody being right. Maybe you should look in the mirror.

Your last sentence wasn't nesscessary. JackAss

Way more than necessary considering your history........sorry.

It's that whole,not being PC all the time and telling it like it is that you like so much.