PDA

View Full Version : Already have a Superman down south !

Raceready
02-08-2016, 11:42 AM
Didn't the people that were calling Cam Newton Superman know that?

jog49
02-08-2016, 04:15 PM
Found out that without Kryptonite, Superman really sucks!

Raceready
02-08-2016, 05:57 PM
At least the racing Superman don't hide behind a dark hoody and pout like a little kid when he loses like Cam did.

old fan
02-08-2016, 06:50 PM
Or be all racial and stuff hey Cam its a team sport

paycheckracer
02-08-2016, 07:32 PM
IT's football, WHO THE FFFFFF CARES??

oldfart50
02-08-2016, 08:13 PM
IT's football, WHO THE FFFFFF CARES?? About 112 million people yesterday...

Barbecueboy
02-08-2016, 08:16 PM
Or be all racial and stuff hey Cam its a team sport

He would tell you that there is no I in team.........but there is an M and an E.

Im kinda glad he got punched in the throat yesterday ............figuratively and literally.

Broncos have a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good team.

Zonks32x
02-08-2016, 11:31 PM
He's NO Doug Williams (SB champ and MVP) that's for sure. All that nonsense last week about "There's never been anybody to compare me too...." ...there's plenty of millennials to compare him too, and he's no different.

My apologies if you're a millennial and you're offended, but the majority of your generation is selfish, self-absorbed, and lost. They have yet to prove or earn anything, yet they want $15/hour for the smallest of accomplishments, like occasionally remembering to set the alarm clock and not calling in "sick" to work. Congratulations!!

They have all their technology and gadgets, yet completely fail to understand why older generations don't sympathize with them and their screwed up world view. The "I'm entitled to whatever I want, when I want it, and the he!! with the rest of you," doesn't play well with the "REST OF US."

That post-game press conference epitomized an entire generation. Too bad the Broncos D can't slap a few million more immature kids upside the head.

Sorry...back to racing. It's early, and Superman of DLM racing will get it rolling before the week is over