PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Yaggy?

Zonks32x
02-08-2016, 11:40 PM
See he has the FLA swing on his schedule. Is he giving the WoO a go again full-time for '16??

huskerdirt
02-08-2016, 11:48 PM
See he has the FLA swing on his schedule. Is he giving the WoO a go again full-time for '16??

I would say the odds are pretty slim.

He will run FLA and go to the Illini. Then probably disappear off the tour.

IMO..... I wouldn't read too much into guys following a certain tour. It's common practice for guys to follow just Lucas or WoO during that stretch even though they have no intentions of following a tour.

Highside Hustler25
02-09-2016, 03:39 AM

I read somewhere that they were giving the WoO a shot again.

schlieperfan9
02-09-2016, 05:11 PM
I read somewhere that they were giving the WoO a shot again.

Why won't he if Arnie Ranta is willing to give him the support like last year. Dream come true for a young up and comer. Two teams on the World of Outlaws tour would require some serious money but I know Arnie loves racing and helping out those midwest super late model teams.

wastingmoney
02-09-2016, 05:47 PM
Team 77 is in west Virginia right now having Baker do some last minute touches, u will see he m at Screen and Voluisa. No plans on running the WOO this year, pick and choose is his plans this year.

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 06:40 PM
Team 77 is in west Virginia right now having Baker do some last minute touches, u will see he m at Screen and Voluisa. No plans on running the WOO this year, pick and choose is his plans this year.

Cool.........thanks for the update.

SnakeX3
02-10-2016, 05:37 PM
Is the Yaggy sponsor that is on Steve Francis's spoiler a business run by Jordan Yaggy's family?

jason54028
02-12-2016, 08:09 PM
I heard the sponsor online a few nights ago but i havent seen a picture of it yet on the car. I am thinking its the trucking company they own and they also get there cars from Tim Logan so that may have something to do with it as well.

zyoung25
02-12-2016, 09:17 PM
Yaggy transportation.....they had TLR on the car last year. Tim is probably a consultant. Tim is a very smart man on race cars, and has been on several cars throughout the years.

SnakeX3
02-12-2016, 10:28 PM
Thanks for answer guys.

wastingmoney
02-13-2016, 02:10 PM
Yaggy Trucking is owned and operated by Jordan and his dad Steve,Jordan has got cars from Tim Logan in the past. Tim is a very smart guy and a good friend to the Yaggy's. TLR has been on Jordan's cars ever since he has started racing late models.