02-09-2016, 04:28 PM
Just seen the orange spoiler on Richards car per onedirt.com

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-09-2016, 04:37 PM
It wont b on there long!!!!

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 04:39 PM
Just seen the orange spoiler on Richards car per onedirt.com

That's great.........so far , he deserves for it to be there.......he is leading the points.

Kwoods25
02-09-2016, 04:41 PM
I figured they wouldn't put it on being is I'm sure he is going to run woo. And your right he is leading points so...why not

chupp n bloomer fan
02-09-2016, 04:51 PM
It wont b on there long!!!!Only because he will be going back to WoO.

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 05:01 PM
Only because he will be going back to WoO.

pretty easy to say when you know that he will never stay with Lucas...........

That and the fact there are much sturdier obstacles in his Lucas path to the championship.

I wish he would stay on the Lucas tour just to shut everybody up.......me included.

Kwoods25
02-09-2016, 05:03 PM
Win the Lucas points idk I believe he would have a better shot than anyone else wanting to jump on the tour

NormP
02-09-2016, 05:09 PM
He's earned it this far. I'd like to see him stay on the tour. Not to take anything away from him but some people start out hot, and others need a few weeks to get things dialed in, so it would be good to see the way things shake out later in the season.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-09-2016, 05:10 PM
pretty easy to say when you know that he will never stay with Lucas...........

That and the fact there are much sturdier obstacles in his Lucas path to the championship.

I wish he would stay on the Lucas tour just to shut everybody up.......me included.Funny, so why didn't you say the same thing to JD's boy toy SS? Pretty easy for him to say he won't be there long too, knowing he's going back to WoO. I know the answer, just entertaining is all.

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 05:22 PM
Funny, so why didn't you say the same thing to JD's boy toy SS? Pretty easy for him to say he won't be there long too, knowing he's going back to WoO. I know the answer, just entertaining is all.

You said " only" because he was going back to woo...........as if he could easily cakewalk the Lucas title if he stayed.

Is that not what you meant?

They were your words.

Wasn't the answer you said you knew, was it?

chupp n bloomer fan
02-09-2016, 05:30 PM
You said " only" because he was going back to woo...........as if he could easily cakewalk the Lucas title if he stayed.

Is that not what you meant?

They were your words.

Wasn't the answer you said you knew, was it?Lol. Now you're putting words in my mouth, interesting. No, it wouldn't be a cakewalk, but he'd give her a good shot. The actual answer is because SS is on the Rumley/JD groupie bus, so he's cool. I think they are top level guys, but I'm not going to continue slobbering over them thinking they invented late models. Them are my words, sorry I'm not going to continue on the Jesus Rumley kick. I don't do it for Bloomer, Josh, or when Randle ran, I'm not dong it now.

LMPunk
02-09-2016, 05:33 PM
Hahahah, I can't believe they (Richards and co.) did it. For some reason I was thinking Lucas didn't break out the orange spoiler for the points leader until after Florida.

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 05:37 PM
Lol. Now you're putting words in my mouth, interesting. No, it wouldn't be a cakewalk, but he'd give her a good shot. The actual answer is because SS is on the Rumley/JD groupie bus, so he's cool. I think they are top level guys, but I'm not going to continue slobbering over them thinking they invented late models. Them are my words, sorry I'm not going to continue on the Jesus Rumley kick. I don't do it for Bloomer, Josh, or when Randle ran, I'm not dong it now.

I didn't put words in your mouth, you pecked them right out for everybody to see..........you said" only because he was going back to woo", what exactly did you mean by that?

I agree,if the 1 stayed with Lucas he would have more than just a good shot at it, think you and I both know what you said and meant though.

And fwiw.........I'm not a jd slobberer.........if anything I'm a longhorn slobberer and have been so since day 1.........they deserve all the good they are getting now having gone through the tough times together.

Let's be clear

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 05:38 PM
Hahahah, I can't believe they (Richards and co.) did it. For some reason I was thinking Lucas didn't break out the orange spoiler for the points leader until after Florida.

Straight up head games..........nothing at all wrong with it, IMO.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-09-2016, 05:41 PM
I didn't put words in your mouth, you pecked them right out for everybody to see..........you said" only because he was going back to woo", what exactly did you mean by that?

I agree,if the 1 stayed with Lucas he would have more than just a good shot at it, think you and I both know what you said and meant though.

And fwiw.........I'm not a jd slobberer.........if anything I'm a longhorn slobberer and have been so since day 1.........they deserve all the good they are getting now having gone through the tough times together.

Let's be clearExactly what I said, to poke at SS, JD's boy toy. So why not chime in on his statement as well was my point? He said his so matter of factly too.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-09-2016, 05:41 PM
Funny, so why didn't you say the same thing to JD's boy toy SS? Pretty easy for him to say he won't be there long too, knowing he's going back to WoO. I know the answer, just entertaining is all.

Hey BLOOMERS BICH

For 3 reasons he wont have spoiler in a few days

#1) hes is going to run woo series

#2) JD wanted to see how it looked on someone elses car.

#3) JD will be leading points in a few races pending lucas doesnt stop him from taking over points lead.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-09-2016, 05:56 PM
Hey BLOOMERS BICH

#3) JD will be leading points in a few races pending lucas doesnt stop him from taking over points lead.Lol. You see me starting 35 posts on how great Bloomer is, or chiming in every two seconds to blow him, nope. But you ball gag on JD so much I dunno how he has a fiancé and kid with how much you drain him.

But hey, whatever floats your boat Kaitlyn.

Nasty55
02-09-2016, 06:05 PM
Hey BLOOMERS BICH

#3) JD will be leading points in a few races pending lucas doesnt stop him from taking over points lead.

WTF? Dude i appreciate a good arguement but why start with the name calling SS? You get so butthurt over anyone that doesnt agree with anything that has to do with JD man and it is almost as if your being a little kid about it!!! Grow the fuk up man.....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-09-2016, 06:09 PM
Creative wording there C&B.

sorry to bust your bubble but im a die hard T-Mac fan but as you can see in the past yrs he has run mid pack for what ever reason. If he turns it around you will see post on here like jds post.

So if that happens you will prolly say im jumping bandwagon to tmac.

Call me any name you want its doesnt matter as long as it makes u feel good!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-09-2016, 06:16 PM
WTF? Dude i appreciate a good arguement but why start with the name calling SS? You get so butthurt over anyone that doesnt agree with anything that has to do with JD man and it is almost as if your being a little kid about it!!! Grow the fuk up man.....

Post # 10 started name calln there nasty. So I dnt start it. All I said was it wont be there long in post #2.

Then C&B started flapping his lips.

Forum says TRUTH LIES RUMORS AND EVERTHING IN BETWEEN.

It says nothing about being serious all the time so WTF!

SOME OTHERS NEED TO CHILL OUT

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Exactly what I said, to poke at SS, JD's boy toy. So why not chime in on his statement as well was my point? He said his so matter of factly too.

I took yours to mean that the only reason he wouldn't have it on for long was because he was going back to woo........I took ss post to mean that jd was going to be relieving him of that spoiler if josh stayed in the series.

Barbecueboy
02-09-2016, 06:21 PM
T Mac will win more races this year than the last 3 years combined.........

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-09-2016, 06:22 PM
Theres more than one answer to that first post. Its just how you want to take it. C&B just wanted to get his rocks off jabbing at me w his name calling.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-09-2016, 06:26 PM

I hope you are right.

Ive got to watch my words here but I think that _ _ _ _ _ _ _ n will help.

Highside Hustler25
02-09-2016, 07:09 PM
Mark had that orange spoiler shipped overnight not to intimidate the #6 Team, but rather to see how fast he could shake up 4m.net

Josh Bayko
02-09-2016, 07:17 PM

He's not going to win 9+ late model races. He just isn't.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-09-2016, 07:19 PM
Mark had that orange spoiler shipped overnight not to intimidate the #6 Team, but rather to see how fast he could shake up 4m.net

Lol good answer. I like that!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-10-2016, 08:38 PM
Hey mr richards can you please drop that orange spoiler off at the # 6 pit stall. Thank you!

Barbecueboy
02-10-2016, 09:48 PM
He's not going to win 9+ late model races. He just isn't.

T Mac won 9 woo races over the last 3 years???? I sure as heck didn't realize that.........I pluck him down for 5 or 6 this year.........he is in his happy place again.

TUTY
02-10-2016, 10:49 PM
Go Josh, piss on Lucas!

waaac77
02-10-2016, 11:30 PM
He should just run both tours and go for Lucas and Woo champ in the same year

Barbecueboy
02-11-2016, 07:51 AM
Whack..........the idea I mean.

Josh Bayko
02-11-2016, 08:02 AM
T Mac won 9 woo races over the last 3 years???? I sure as heck didn't realize that.........I pluck him down for 5 or 6 this year.........he is in his happy place again.

It'd certainly be nice to see him get back into the groove.

SnakeX3
02-13-2016, 01:01 PM
I noticed Josh kept the orange spoiler on for last night's race at Screven. He must be quite proud of it.

pink floyd
02-13-2016, 02:33 PM
I noticed Josh kept the orange spoiler on for last night's race at Screven. He must be quite proud of it.

he should be proud of it since he dominated the lucas boys. I would keep it on there all season if I was him.

B_K
02-13-2016, 02:43 PM
Tell him to give it to Clanton.

mud duck
02-13-2016, 02:52 PM
Everyone got on the JD huggers last year, but the Kid Rocket huggers are going to be worse!!

dirtdobber45
02-13-2016, 02:53 PM
Lmao SS lmao your so funny a lil touchy but funny lmao

plunks7
02-13-2016, 02:55 PM
Tell him to give it to Clanton.

Tell Clanton to show up and earn it!!!!

SnakeX3
02-13-2016, 02:57 PM
he should be proud of it since he dominated the lucas boys. I would keep it on there all season if I was him.

I wouldn't go as far as saying he dominated. He didn't win every race. He didn't run away and hide when he won. He didn't set the most quick times in qualifying. He was the best, but IMO not dominant.

Either way, it's back to the minors with him where I am sure he will shine. LOL

pink floyd
02-13-2016, 03:34 PM
I wouldn't go as far as saying he dominated. He didn't win every race. He didn't run away and hide when he won. He didn't set the most quick times in qualifying. He was the best, but IMO not dominant.

Either way, it's back to the minors with him where I am sure he will shine. LOL

I was just saying that josh won 4 races and jd won 2 while josh was at the 6 lucas races. that's pretty dominant in my book.

SnakeX3
02-13-2016, 04:18 PM
I was just saying that josh won 4 races and jd won 2 while josh was at the 6 lucas races. that's pretty dominant in my book.

I know. I was just jackin' around with ya picking nits over you saying he was dominant. LOL

plunks7
02-13-2016, 04:32 PM
I know. I was just jackin' around with ya picking nits over you saying he was dominant. LOL

You dirty snake you. LOL

SnakeX3
02-13-2016, 05:00 PM
You dirty snake you. LOL

All in good fun. :)