PDA

View Full Version : Team Bowyer

Highside Hustler25
02-10-2016, 04:05 AM
With Lanigan and ONeal sitting out non points races at GIS and East Bay, one has to think maybe they wouldn't be as far behind the 8 ball if they had a little more track time. Everybody talks about how testing has given some guys a bit of an advantage so far. I'd think any track time would be a plus. I know they are wanting to save their stuff for the Points nights but when you're struggling, seat time can't hurt. ONeal looked a little better Tues. night but Lanigan seems to still be searching. Hopefully these guys can find some speed to give the top 2 Lucas guys a run for their money this year.

pink floyd
02-10-2016, 04:09 AM
there may be 3 top lucas guys now. landers is looking very solid.

zyoung25
02-10-2016, 07:39 AM
They aren't the only ones. Francis seems to be the only one making that kind chassis go at eat bay. I know they changed some things around for this year on the chassis, I thought after Arizona they might be alright, that has all changed. That could all change in one night though.

dirtdobber45
02-10-2016, 08:12 AM
Maybe clint didnt want to spend the money to test but they went to tucson they should have some data from that to go by

pink floyd
02-10-2016, 08:14 AM
Maybe clint didnt want to spend the money to test but they went to tucson they should have some data from that to go by

I think they are just behind and it will show as the season rolls on.

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-10-2016, 08:38 AM

Tucson is a very unique place.

W2Racing09
02-10-2016, 08:52 AM
Tucson is a very unique place.

For sure -- in fact I think last year Club 29/Black Diamond dominated at Tucson too. I don't think I will ever forget that... I think it was just a few months ago when DoD was still playing the commercial..."Desert Domination!"

Thanks,
Jeff.

Bubstr
02-10-2016, 10:15 AM
This Fla speed weeks tracks, relate to nothing they will see on the rest of the tour. A Terry McCarl, who races sprint cars and does well in Fla, says "you can throw the winning notes away after you leave Florida. Trying to test for these races comes with little in the way of results. Volutia, on the other hand, may be a entirely different story, this year. I hear they dumped a bunch of new dirt there. The last time they did this, It was a pretty good track, till the sand mixed in again.

The Hero's and Zero's come with the same credentials to Florida. They do have to come though. A hot streak here can decide the points championship in both series. Some will be points racing after and some will be playing catch up.

mccreadiefan39
02-10-2016, 01:47 PM
Ocala will show where Lanigan and the Club29 cars are at.

Every year he is the man to beat at Bubba's track