PDA

View Full Version : impressive mid plate

quick1
02-17-2016, 07:33 PM
does anybody know the part# or where I could find a mid plate for a 2013 impressive modified or maybe know of someone that might have one? thanks

Lizardracing
02-18-2016, 11:29 AM
I can't come up with the name of it right now but the last I knew IRC got most of thier brackets and Midplates from a manufacturing company in Illinois. It's called "XXXXX" Manufacturing.
I see them selling small brackets, spacer, tubes, clamps, nut and bolts, etc. at swap meets all the time. Great guys to do business with if I could remember the name lol.

IRC should also have something too if you can reach them anyway.

Lizardracing
02-18-2016, 12:23 PM
I'd make sure before you buy it but if I recall correctly this is it PN 50-0100

http://www.ubmachine.com/2010catalog.pdf

quick1
02-18-2016, 02:38 PM
ok thanks for the info, I will check them out

Lizardracing
02-18-2016, 06:11 PM
After I got home I looked and the Number above is correct for my 08 IRC.

quick1
02-18-2016, 09:43 PM
ok thanks, you think everything is the same as far as the brackets on the car from 2008 to 2013 I hope so because this will help out a ton again thanks.

Lizardracing
02-19-2016, 09:57 AM
I talked to Jumper about updating and he told me other that raising the fuel cell the overrail option with a nicer four link bracket they haven't moved the suspension pick up points.

On the other hand I've been told Jumper likely didn't want my business and there are several things that got moved.
This guy was also trying to sell me a service to update my car for me. I never got much clarification about what he planned to change either. Granted that hard to do from pictures over email.

I have not verified myself by measuring a newer car as I gave up on IRC and now I do my own thing anyway however I'd say its (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) close if not the same.