PDA

View Full Version : The EPA

D Trump
02-21-2016, 12:57 PM
I noticed a topic about the EPA on here a couple of weeks back , have no fear . Trump will not let the EPA shut down any form of racing . My team has a plan for the EPA , let's make America great again ! I feel DLM racing is American and nothing will threatened this great sport to thrive ! When I'm elected we will have true Crown Jewels 1M to win 25,000 to start ! The Trump way zero provisionals ! You want in the show you have to earn it ! No free College here

25rjr
02-21-2016, 12:58 PM
You already have my vote, Don!

old fan
02-21-2016, 01:06 PM
does ss12 and kidrock know that

D Trump
02-21-2016, 01:11 PM
25rjr much appreciated ! Your the back bone of America , wish I could have made it to Florida to watch some late models but I was tied up in SC kicking Ass . My staff hasn't informed me yet did the 1 car win again ? Did the 6 car make excuses again ? My staff told me Tuesday the 6 team was just testing at the WOO shows ?

Barbecueboy
02-21-2016, 01:15 PM
Your fired!!!!!lol

25rjr
02-21-2016, 01:15 PM
Would you believe a coconut diffused a Rocket and turned the Sweet into Sour on a Bloomquist? The 6 didn't make the podium so I don't know if he had any excuses or not!

D Trump
02-21-2016, 01:22 PM
Barbecueboy I need your vote also to make America great again , I appreciate the hard work you do to support this country and your support of DLM racing ! You will find when I'm elected DLM racing will improve . No Provisionals , the rules will reward hard work and innovators we've all seen what the rules have done to Nascar . Also as listed early Crown Jewels will be true Crown Jewels also American Racer tires will be open to run for both series . You want to Dope your tires have at it ! You want to win you will if you work hard your lazy you will be a jamb car !

plunks7
02-21-2016, 01:38 PM
Barbecueboy I need your vote also to make America great again , I appreciate the hard work you do to support this country and your support of DLM racing ! You will find when I'm elected DLM racing will improve . No Provisionals , the rules will reward hard work and innovators we've all seen what the rules have done to Nascar . Also as listed early Crown Jewels will be true Crown Jewels also American Racer tires will be open to run for both series . You want to Dope your tires have at it ! You want to win you will if you work hard your lazy you will be a jamb car !

How much are you paying for votes? :)

Nasty55
02-21-2016, 02:18 PM
How much are you paying for votes? :)

Hahahahaha Classic brother.... :)

Clayton_Wetter
02-22-2016, 04:39 PM

Donald, could you please stop calling Cruz a liar? You are lying when you do that. lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-22-2016, 05:16 PM
Welcome back mr president! I hope you have a job for 25rjr. Hes starving for attention. I can get you votes from the longhorn nation. Now keep in mind thats alot of votes.

D Trump
02-22-2016, 05:35 PM
Clayton Cruz is a Lair everyone know"s it , I"m surprised he's still hanging around . Clayton I need your vote and appreciate you supporting our great sport DLM racing ! SS don't be so tough on 25rjr he seems like a fine fellow to quote Rodney King why can't we all get along ? I want to unify this great nation and 4m in that order ! SS I will take your support from Longhorn Nation even though my staff is telling me once they get the XR1 shaken down it will be lights out for other chassis's . The XR1 has only been tested the last 3 weeks kind of wild the speed they have already . Hopefully I will see many of you in Ohio to see a battle for the ages .

Clayton_Wetter
02-23-2016, 03:03 PM
Clayton Cruz is a Lair everyone know"s it , I"m surprised he's still hanging around . Clayton I need your vote and appreciate you supporting our great sport DLM racing ! SS don't be so tough on 25rjr he seems like a fine fellow to quote Rodney King why can't we all get along ? I want to unify this great nation and 4m in that order ! SS I will take your support from Longhorn Nation even though my staff is telling me once they get the XR1 shaken down it will be lights out for other chassis's . The XR1 has only been tested the last 3 weeks kind of wild the speed they have already . Hopefully I will see many of you in Ohio to see a battle for the ages .

Sorry Donald, but Mr Cruz is the 'REAL DEAL" just like Oneal. If and when you accept a head on debate with Ted, you will be exposed for much dishonesty as Cruz would cut you to pieces.