PDA

View Full Version : Davenport vs Richards: Who will have the better season in 2016?

Returning to Dirt
02-22-2016, 03:30 PM
http://insidedirtracing.com/davenport-vs-richards-who-will-have-the-better-season-in-2016/

Both Davenport and Richards have already scored 7 wins in 2016. Both seem to be on their way to record breaking seasons.

zach51
02-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Richards will win more races. JD will win more Crown Jewels and more cash....in my opinion.

rickybrown1952
02-22-2016, 03:51 PM
Richards will win more races. JD will win more Crown Jewels and more cash....in my opinion.Yeah Zach51 I think you are right

SuperEight
02-22-2016, 04:02 PM
Bloomquist.

K1ngCat
02-22-2016, 05:11 PM
Richards will win more races. JD will win more Crown Jewels and more cash....in my opinion. Same here................Lucas Oil Series will be a tougher win.

plunks7
02-22-2016, 05:21 PM
Bloomquist.

I'll second that.

mgreene5252
02-22-2016, 05:36 PM
Bloomquist will have better year than both of them

K1ngCat
02-22-2016, 05:43 PM
Bloomquist will have better year than both of them He better do better than he did at Golden Isles Speedway.

mgreene5252
02-22-2016, 05:59 PM
Bloomquist been running 2 year old car with updates on it said new stuff will be coming out later

25rjr
02-22-2016, 07:01 PM
Bloomquist been running 2 year old car with updates on it said new stuff will be coming out later

Looked awful good in the slick Sat nite! Rumley better get to work!

dirtdobber45
02-22-2016, 07:10 PM
I think they both will have alot of wins in their respective series. But itll be jd or Bloomer with the most crown jewels

MILLER7FAN
02-22-2016, 09:33 PM
It would be really nice to see the 4 (add Clanton) run the same series/schedule and watch them go at it every week.

zach51
02-23-2016, 08:19 AM
Bloomer will be hard to beat in the 60 lappers lol

Barbecueboy
02-23-2016, 09:18 AM
Same here................Lucas Oil Series will be a tougher win.

Much.........

Barbecueboy
02-23-2016, 09:18 AM
Bloomer will be hard to beat in the 60 lappers lol

Pretty funny.............

Josh Bayko
02-23-2016, 09:41 AM
Josh will win more races than Davenport, but money won over the season will be be pretty close. Richards will win at least one of the Lucas "crown jewels" he runs, and Davenport will win at least one of the WoO "crown jewels" that he runs.

SuperEight
02-23-2016, 10:17 AM
Josh will win more races than Davenport, but money won over the season will be be pretty close. Richards will win at least one of the Lucas "crown jewels" he runs, and Davenport will win at least one of the WoO "crown jewels" that he runs.

I think they call that hedging... You a politician?

Josh Bayko
02-23-2016, 10:42 AM
I think they call that hedging... You a politician?

I'm not hedging anything. I'm saying they'll have similar seasons.

pink floyd
02-23-2016, 11:10 AM
bloomer is on a mission and will have a better season than both of them.

Pennsboro23
02-23-2016, 11:16 AM
bloomer is on a mission and will have a better season than both of them.

Negative...

pink floyd
02-23-2016, 11:37 AM
Negative...

time will tell.

Bubstr
02-23-2016, 11:47 AM
I think you guys are fooling yourselves, if you take Florida speed weeks as a indication as to how the season will play out. The set ups at Florida and Georgia relate very little to most of the tracks, both series run threw the year. I still look for a couple regional hot shoe wins and a who knows who will win season to come. That is exactly why this racing is so popular. It's a new day and a new points race and no one has it won till the fat lady sings. If they want it, they will have to go out and win it, just like any other year.

All this talk of advantages with trick shocks and suspensions has little to do with a good note book and game plan for each race. They are good but not a lock for success. The right game plan, tire choice or suspension setting, can be the game changer at any race. I just don't see all the rest of the good drivers and crew, laying down and letting these two win it all.

pink floyd
02-23-2016, 11:50 AM
I think you guys are fooling yourselves, if you take Florida speed weeks as a indication as to how the season will play out. The set ups at Florida and Georgia relate very little to most of the tracks, both series run threw the year. I still look for a couple regional hot shoe wins and a who knows who will win season to come. That is exactly why this racing is so popular. It's a new day and a new points race and no one has it won till the fat lady sings. If they want it, they will have to go out and win it, just like any other year.

All this talk of advantages with trick shocks and suspensions has little to do with a good note book and game plan for each race. They are good but not a lock for success. The right game plan, tire choice or suspension setting, can be the game changer at any race. I just don't see all the rest of the good drivers and crew, laying down and letting these two win it all.

amen brother!!

pink floyd
02-23-2016, 11:54 AM
Negative...

and your pick is??

Barbecueboy
02-23-2016, 12:35 PM
I'm going with hammerle.......

Barbecueboy
02-23-2016, 12:37 PM

Well done........

Pennsboro23
02-23-2016, 02:05 PM
and your pick is??

The obvious two. Richards has something figured out this year and will dominate WoO. Bloomquist will win some races but it won't be enough to beat out Davenport at the end of the year.

pink floyd
02-23-2016, 02:15 PM
The obvious two. Richards has something figured out this year and will dominate WoO. Bloomquist will win some races but it won't be enough to beat out Davenport at the end of the year.

yes, josh dominates woo for sure, but bloomer wins lucas this year by a slim margin.

Clayton_Wetter
02-23-2016, 02:56 PM
Pretty funny.............

Maybe you will get to laugh very much then????? :)

mud duck
02-23-2016, 04:29 PM
I'm going with hammerle.......

I'll second that BB!!!

Barbecueboy
02-24-2016, 07:39 AM
Maybe you will get to laugh very much then????? :)

Always up for a good last laugh........

D. Tidrow
02-24-2016, 01:04 PM
Well done........I really think it comes done to respect in your region. This is ever bodies chance to say who is their favorite driver. I just seen a post on Facebook of the 91 race at farmer city, all I can say is they are all there

D. Tidrow
02-24-2016, 01:06 PM
I really think it comes done to respect in your region. This is ever bodies chance to say who is their favorite driver. I just seen a post on Facebook of the 91 race at farmer city, all I can say is they are all thereI think we can all agree on something?

onlyfacts
02-28-2016, 06:10 AM
[QUOTE=SuperEight;1989638]The main reason the XR-1 debuted so well in Speedweeks is the obscene amout of pre-season testing they did down there and even then BShepp stated it was a finicky car that was difficult to keep dialed in... Now that they've left the sunshine state for the season they have no notebook to use on this new car, no time to blitz test anywhere else. I don't see the XR-1 guys tearing up the country just yet, I'd expect the older design Moon shots out performing them for a while anyway. As far as Bloomer and Rumley/Davenport, they both have data to go back to from past seasons, proven products. Shane Clanton and Capital are still strong, so I don't see how Richards will dominate]Maybe you can go back to work for AFCO.