PDA

View Full Version : Davey J?

Davey J Fan
02-27-2016, 12:41 PM
Anyone know if the juice will be racing this year? Thanks

ClampedUp
02-28-2016, 10:58 AM
Thinking he's waiting on his new Tri City Buggy and Jig-A-Lo chassis to come in.
Heck he's used everything else the last handful of years with the same results.......

BTExpress
02-28-2016, 11:47 AM
Clamped, .......now that is some funny stuff.....and probably very true!!!!!

Josh Bayko
03-01-2016, 07:25 AM
Thinking he's waiting on his new Tri City Buggy and Jig-A-Lo chassis to come in.
Heck he's used everything else the last handful of years with the same results.......

I'm pretty sure he still has the Sweet/Bloomquist car he ran last year. I have no idea if he'll actually run it at all this year. But if he does run, I'd expect him to change away from that at some point during the year. Probably back to Rocket... again.

zyoung25
10-12-2016, 01:36 AM
Who's car was Davey in at the Pittsburgher? Looked like the same piece from last year.

Josh Bayko
10-12-2016, 08:08 AM
Who's car was Davey in at the Pittsburgher? Looked like the same piece from last year.

I'm pretty sure it's his, and it is the same car from last year with new tin and a new wrap.

zyoung25
10-12-2016, 08:57 AM
I know it was Logans for sale there for awhile. Must not have sold and he decided to get out for a change.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-13-2016, 12:11 AM
He doesn't race enough anymore in any car to give it a fair shot. Not sure if the tug business is so busy he doesn't have the time or what.

Josh Bayko
10-13-2016, 07:03 AM
He doesn't race enough anymore in any car to give it a fair shot. Not sure if the tug business is so busy he doesn't have the time or what.

When he does race more consistently, he wins races. It's really odd that he doesn't race more.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-13-2016, 10:24 AM
When he does race more consistently, he wins races. It's really odd that he doesn't race more.I mean I get it in a way. I'm assuming he has money, and just does whatever the he!! he feels like doing. And the time taken to race correctly, he doesn't wanna sacrifice. But I'm with you, when he runs consistently, he's still good.

Josh Bayko
10-13-2016, 10:53 AM
I mean I get it in a way. I'm assuming he has money, and just does whatever the he!! he feels like doing. And the time taken to race correctly, he doesn't wanna sacrifice. But I'm with you, when he runs consistently, he's still good.

I mean, just a couple years back he won a WoO race and a Lucas race in the same season.

Barbecueboy
10-13-2016, 11:02 AM
I mean, just a couple years back he won a WoO race and a Lucas race in the same season.

And that Lucas race was a hum dinger.......juice just flat out drove them that night at east bay.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-13-2016, 11:52 AM
I mean, just a couple years back he won a WoO race and a Lucas race in the same season.Right. The man still has skill.