PDA

View Full Version : Trailer and Car Stolen

Matt49
03-09-2016, 03:15 PM
I know this is the tech section and maybe not the "appropriate" place for this but it is where more racers will see it.
A friend and fellow racer had is trailer stolen with his car and tools in it. I'm copying the rest of the pertinent information from a Facebook post:
"The trailer is a red enclosed with a faded number 72 on the back door and sides. His 2011 warrior race car was inside along with all of his parts and tools. If you hear of anyone selling stuff that might fit this description please contact me. I am also asking that all of my friends share this post as many times as possible. His car has a 34 on it but I am sure that is already gone. He had his generator and all kinds of tools in the trailer. Please if you hear of someone who aquired a new car that fits this please contact me. CASH REWARD FOR THE RETURN OF THE TRAILER, EQUIPMENT AND CAR."

Please be on the lookout. Thanks!

Bud99
03-09-2016, 03:27 PM
What state was it in?

Matt49
03-09-2016, 03:36 PM
Henryville, Indiana. But it could be anywhere by now. I don't think a low-life thief has balls big enough to sell it local.

Bud99
03-09-2016, 04:22 PM
Thanks, we'll be keeping a look out. These thieving bastards make me sick.

TheJet-09
03-09-2016, 05:00 PM
Complete B.S.! Theft probably angers me as much if not more than any other crime...deadbeats that think they can/should profit from the hard work of others because they themselves are too lazy to work for something. I hope it is found and the offender/s are caught.

Dirtmod13
03-09-2016, 05:48 PM
Complete B.S.! Theft probably angers me as much if not more than any other crime...deadbeats that think they can/should profit from the hard work of others because they themselves are too lazy to work for something. I hope it is found and the offender/s are caught.Just for our info, did he have the trailer insured?Ask if contents were covered. Tools might be, but a racecar usually isn't. Would be good for us guys to hear what the insurance company covers (former insurance agent)

RacerX10
03-09-2016, 06:06 PM
I know this is the tech section and maybe not the "appropriate" place for this but it is where more racers will see it.
A friend and fellow racer had is trailer stolen with his car and tools in it. I'm copying the rest of the pertinent information from a Facebook post:
"The trailer is a red enclosed with a faded number 72 on the back door and sides. His 2011 warrior race car was inside along with all of his parts and tools. If you hear of anyone selling stuff that might fit this description please contact me. I am also asking that all of my friends share this post as many times as possible. His car has a 34 on it but I am sure that is already gone. He had his generator and all kinds of tools in the trailer. Please if you hear of someone who aquired a new car that fits this please contact me. CASH REWARD FOR THE RETURN OF THE TRAILER, EQUIPMENT AND CAR."

Please be on the lookout. Thanks!

Looks like a Facebook post, give me the Facebook link and I'll share it there. Best way to get the word out.

rakracing
03-09-2016, 09:18 PM
there was a car and trailer stolen years ago locally , and the idiot showed up opening day with it ,duct tape over the name on the roof and one number covered with duct tape, he didn't get to leave with it. exact reason I don't leave the car in the trailer with out blocking it in,, some people just suck

fox1162002
03-09-2016, 11:57 PM
I hate a theif more than anything. I'll be on the look out in Tennessee.