PDA

View Full Version : Driver Survey

D. Tidrow
03-29-2016, 06:35 PM
If you haven't read the driver survey on dirt on dirt, you should. Good read and interesting.

george w
03-29-2016, 07:15 PM
I secound that !

zyoung25
03-29-2016, 08:05 PM
I see Pierce don't like being voted the most overrated.

I don't think he is overrated, but apparently his fellow racers don't feel that way.

This should make for some interesting discussion though.

HoosierDirtFan
03-29-2016, 08:23 PM
That is some good reading. I'd post the survey here but I don't want to make DOD mad because people pay to use their website and see it plus they do good work.

old fan
03-29-2016, 08:54 PM
That may just fire that man (pierce) even more up

Barbecueboy
03-30-2016, 08:12 AM
Interesting that Ferguson is in the most overrated and the most underrated category.........in the same survey?

dirt crow
03-30-2016, 09:26 AM
Wish they'd ask who's the biggest crybaby. I know who'd got the most votes but I'd like to seen if he got 90%. It'd be close I bet. Lol

MasterSbilt_Racer
03-30-2016, 10:02 AM
I see Pierce don't like being voted the most overrated.

I don't think he is overrated, but apparently his fellow racers don't feel that way.

This should make for some interesting discussion though.

Sounds like a lot of haters are out there. The kid has a good support system. One to be envious of. And he can drive. Is he as much better than Lil Moran, as the difference in buzz would suggest, no. But he is very good.

pap
03-30-2016, 01:16 PM
Wish they'd ask who's the biggest crybaby. I know who'd got the most votes but I'd like to seen if he got 90%. It'd be close I bet. Lol

Madden?????

Highside Hustler25
03-30-2016, 02:07 PM
Madden?????

Ding Ding Ding!!! Please collect your winning prize at the ticket counter please!

W2Racing09
03-30-2016, 02:09 PM
I'm surprised that Don Oneal is the top dirty driver - by quite a large margin. I know he had is troubles in the past but I can't think of many recent incidents. I fully expected Bobby Pierce or Josh Richards to be tops in that category especially considering both of them have had run ins that were well covered fairly recently.

Thanks,
Jeff.

zach51
03-30-2016, 02:18 PM
Jeff I don't think he's been close enough to the front recently to cause any trouble lol, aside from Arizona

Barbecueboy
03-30-2016, 05:20 PM
I'm surprised that Don Oneal is the top dirty driver - by quite a large margin. I know he had is troubles in the past but I can't think of many recent incidents. I fully expected Bobby Pierce or Josh Richards to be tops in that category especially considering both of them have had run ins that were well covered fairly recently.

Thanks,
Jeff.

I don't think it's the recent run ins that garnered them so much grief on the drivers survey............I think it's more the frequency of the run ins.

And I agree with you on oneal, he seems to have gotten a handle on the wrecking ball.

It is cool to see the drivers echoing many of the fans same sentiments.........

jlacey
03-30-2016, 07:37 PM

Thanks,
Jeff.

Richards got 2nd, think lil Bobby was 5th or 6th

RCJ
03-30-2016, 08:37 PM
I was surprised that The Topless wasn't even listed as a favorite.Some of the words to describe Bloomer and Moyer were interesting.

W2Racing09
03-31-2016, 06:32 AM
Richards got 2nd, think lil Bobby was 5th or 6th

I saw that. I consider both drivers to be very aggressive (not dirty -- but they are often interchangeable from a drivers perspective) and was just surprised that O'Neal was up there with them. Lanigan and Francis kind of surprised me as well considering I can't even think of a time when either of them wrecked anybody.

Thanks,
Jeff.

chupp n bloomer fan
03-31-2016, 07:40 AM

Thanks,
Jeff.I think it comes down to his have been some really bad ones. The second one with Josh was bad, but Bend your Steel O'Neal has had some real good ones. And if he was contending up front, I'm sure you'd see more. Though I've seen him drive pretty dam good, only seen video of his exploits.

jlacey
03-31-2016, 08:22 AM
Yeah I was kinda suprised to see Francis and Lanigans names in that category