PDA

View Full Version : 07 Rocket Black Front

HMS27
04-03-2016, 03:21 PM
Last night was the first night id driven this new rocket I bought and I have a few questions. What length limit chain do most run on the left rear?
Also I measure my lateral width from the inside rr frame rail to the top shock mount bracket on the rearend. What do most of you run you rearend at lateral?
Thanks

CHIP DAWH
04-03-2016, 07:56 PM
Call Rocket get set up book. There is a lot of info in there for set up, bar locations, brake bias, ect it will come in very handy . Limiter chain 12 7/8" - 13 1/4" measured from bottom of left frame rail to top of axel tube. Lateral location on that car is 16 1/2" from inside of lift bar mounting plate to inside of right frame rail.

HMS27
04-03-2016, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

RacerX10
04-03-2016, 09:29 PM
Call Rocket get set up book. There is a lot of info in there for set up, bar locations, brake bias, ect it will come in very handy . Limiter chain 12 7/8" - 13 1/4" measured from bottom of left frame rail to top of axel tube. Lateral location on that car is 16 1/2" from inside of lift bar mounting plate to inside of right frame rail.

Is it top of axle tube or top of birdcage ? Looking at the drawing, it seems like top of birdcage to me (I'm looking at drawing for blue car though)