PDA

View Full Version : Question about farmer city & fals

gman17
04-04-2016, 06:07 PM
Will farmer city raceway&fals have duel points like they did last year? I thought it made things interesting and helps both tracks jmo.

cjp0354
04-04-2016, 07:36 PM
Ya, I think it's a good idea. I think a better idea would be Farmer City Friday, #FALS Saturday, and VCS Sunday. Each track puts up $5-7k towards the end of the year point fund. If each track could pay a decent amount each night you could see the Bad Boys from Illinois stay around home for a year. I know I dream big but how cool would that be?

Cardirt0
04-04-2016, 07:48 PM
Dont say a thing about it on the web site tried too call lance but no anc. I will try too find out....

Cardirt0
04-04-2016, 07:49 PM
Ya, I think it's a good idea. I think a better idea would be Farmer City Friday, #FALS Saturday, and VCS Sunday. Each track puts up $5-7k towards the end of the year point fund. If each track could pay a decent amount each night you could see the Bad Boys from Illinois stay around home for a year. I know I dream big but how cool would that be?

VCS dont run lates so that will not work...

cjp0354
04-04-2016, 08:06 PM
Yes, I know this but I think if they could work with these other two tracks and run lates they would get more cars and fans.

Cardirt0
04-04-2016, 08:15 PM
Yes, I know this but I think if they could work with these other two tracks and run lates they would get more cars and fans.

I Like VCS wish they run Lates and yes it would be neat if they did do that....

kidrock
04-04-2016, 08:20 PM

Tough call because most fans and some driver/owners can't afford to go 3 days a week
Now a days