PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate series

jlacey
04-05-2016, 10:26 AM
Anyone know whos actually following the tour this year? Im headed to the Ultimate show at Potomac friday night trying to get an idea of who might be there. McIntosh is leading the points at the moment but i dont know how many of these guys are gonna make the haul from the Carolinas and GA to Maryland.

W2Racing09
04-05-2016, 12:46 PM
Anyone know whos actually following the tour this year? Im headed to the Ultimate show at Potomac friday night trying to get an idea of who might be there. McIntosh is leading the points at the moment but i dont know how many of these guys are gonna make the haul from the Carolinas and GA to Maryland.

It looks like McIntosh will be at Tazwell this weekend.

Hickman, Roberts, Franklin, Ferguson, Elliott and a few others will very likely be there. Plus the big name regional guys (Satterlee, Stone, Covert, Ziegler, Pettyjohn, etc.)

I'm planning on going to Potomac but will probably go to Hagerstown on Saturday (1 hour away) vs. VMS (4 hours away)

Thanks,
Jeff.

PushinTheLimit
04-05-2016, 01:42 PM
I seen where Kenny Collins was planning to race with the Ultimate Series this weekend.

jlacey
04-05-2016, 06:32 PM
I was debating going to VMS or Hagerstown myself but theres a new asphalt track in VA running for the very 1st time Saturday night. Other than Bowman Gray last year this will be the 2nd and probably last time i choose an asphalt race over dirt. Only bc its new, ive heard the facilities are amazing and a family friend is/has been involved with this track since day 1.

jlacey
04-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Would be awesome to see those guys at my home track. Just wasnt 100% sure who would come since i spoke to Ferguson and Roberts at Screven, who both said they weren't sure about their schedules at the time