PDA

View Full Version : Qualifying canceled at Thunder Valley will run Saturday

ThunderValley1
04-15-2016, 12:25 PM
Ok folks, I just received word from Alan that the track is not doing what we want it too due to the rain. With that said, we are going to cancel tonight's qualifying and heat races and run them all tomorrow! So a big day planned for Saturday! Here is the breakdown of the events for Saturday. Gates open at 4 hot laps start at 6. Hot laps, late model qualifying, heats, LC's, then features. Qualifying for late models only! This will determine the position in the Heats. Entry fee is $100 +transponder fee of $25 Heat line ups for limited, street, and factory stock will be based on draw at the registration booth. $50 entry fee for Limiteds +$25 transponder fee. $25 entry fee for Factory and Street Stock + $25 transponder fee. Payouts Late models, $2500 to win, 2000,1500,1250,1000,900,800,700,600,500,400to start. Limited $1000 to win, 850 for second then the same pay-down as the one night shows Street and factory are 750 to win and the same pay down as the one night shows. If I missed anything I'll get it posted up. Again sorry for the late notice but wanted to at least try and get the track to work, but Mother Nature had other plans. We will see you on Saturday!! www.thundervalleyspeedwayla.com_________________Ch ip Free Thunder Valley Speedway