PDA

View Full Version : Bloomhorn chassis

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-17-2016, 06:29 PM
Looks like ol bloomer finally got to debu his new chassis at batesville.
Congrats ol buddy!

chupp n bloomer fan
04-17-2016, 06:32 PM
Congrats ol buddy!You do realize his partner is Randy Sweet. You just got sour grapes because someone didn't manage their tires. Happened to Bloomer, just as it did JD here, sh!t happens.

70satomic
04-17-2016, 06:35 PM
I bet if you checked bloomquist has won more 100 lap race's than any of the current drivers

a25rjr
04-17-2016, 06:45 PM
Congrats ol buddy!

Your boy was beat before his tire woes!

Suck it up, cupcake! lol

zyoung25
04-17-2016, 07:02 PM
That car did seem to hike up a lot more than the last few he's had. Not something you see his cars do very much of.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-17-2016, 08:16 PM
Your boy was beat before his tire woes!

Suck it up, cupcake! lol

This thread has nothing to do w jd geting beat. I can take defeat or a loss. Fyi jd wasnt beat before tores wore out.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-17-2016, 08:19 PM
You do realize his partner is Randy Sweet. You just got sour grapes because someone didn't manage their tires. Happened to Bloomer, just as it did JD here, sh!t happens.

Sorry no sour grapes here. I got sour grapes from my sniper picks. But it is what it is and well roll on.

MI Dirt Fan
04-17-2016, 08:55 PM
More roll is the corners and forward bite??? Is this the same car a couple weeks ago something broke in the rearend in hotlaps? If they hit on something. Look out.

chupp n bloomer fan
04-17-2016, 10:29 PM
Sorry no sour grapes here. I got sour grapes from my sniper picks. But it is what it is and well roll on.You, unless Sniper is really nice, I'm screwed because I figured Marlar was going to the Bad Boy, but instead he went to Volunteer. And I picked Landers, not JD or Bloomer.

chupp n bloomer fan
04-17-2016, 10:30 PM
More roll is the corners and forward bite??? Is this the same car a couple weeks ago something broke in the rearend in hotlaps? If they hit on something. Look out.Sounded like it was a new car. Like Friday was night one.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-17-2016, 11:00 PM
You, unless Sniper is really nice, I'm screwed because I figured Marlar was going to the Bad Boy, but instead he went to Volunteer. And I picked Landers, not JD or Bloomer.

Well I should drop down a bunch of spots. Stupid me picked redd!ck. Just thought he would preform but never made show.I changed so picks last minute and it cost me but i have done that alot just never learn. Lol

chupp n bloomer fan
04-18-2016, 06:34 AM
Well I should drop down a bunch of spots. Stupid me picked redd!ck. Just thought he would preform but never made show.I changed so picks last minute and it cost me but i have done that alot just never learn. LolI seen ya picked Redd!ck, why I picked Marlar and even Landers, gotta try and roll the dice to gain points sometimes.

powerslide
04-18-2016, 08:32 AM
More roll is the corners and forward bite??? Is this the same car a couple weeks ago something broke in the rearend in hotlaps? If they hit on something. Look out.

He has always been fast at Batesville, even in his years where he was a tick off he would roll into Batesville and win. I don't feel like he was any faster than his normal self at Batesville. And it seems JD always struggles at bates. But time will tell

Josh Bayko
04-18-2016, 09:22 AM
Bloomer has adapted and evolved? What else is new?

chupp n bloomer fan
04-18-2016, 09:38 AM
Bloomer has adapted and evolved? What else is new?Yep. You don't stay where he is for 30 years doing it the "Stronger than Dirt Way".

zach51
04-18-2016, 11:31 AM
I am not going to all-of-the-sudden hop on the Bloomer bandwagon, but I have reconsidered some of my criticism's of him in the past and will acknowledge that perhaps I didn't think it through.

I always poke fun at him for always having an excuse (tires, carbs, window net, etc) in post-race interviews, EVEN WHEN HE WINS!!!!........But maybe it only seems that way because we see him more in the post-race DOD interviews than anybody else. I never really stopped to think that maybe the reason we think he is whining every weekend is because he is on the podium every weekend and we hear from him way more than the others? I'm starting to realize that they all complain about something, we just don't hear from them. The ones that we don't hear interviews from wouldn't probably just be whining about Bloomer if given their turn lol.

buster83
04-18-2016, 11:47 PM
how sweet they are.