PDA

View Full Version : Feger in a Bloomquist

cjp0354
05-07-2016, 07:31 AM
Feger was in a Bloomquist chassis at Farmer City. Anybody have any details on this? Is this a new or used chassis? Did Feger get rid of the Black Diamond? Why did he not continue trying to build his own program?

Let's try and stay on topic and not start bashing each other, tracks, or drivers.

turnleftandgasit
05-07-2016, 12:34 PM
They said he was in a Bloomquist opening night of FALS also, but the people sitting around his grandmother said it wasn't. Don't know for sure if he has one or not.

cgrace
05-07-2016, 01:09 PM
openin nite @FALS black diamond. last night they said a used bloomquist. think he needs a bigger garaaage his shop only holds 1car

zyoung25
05-07-2016, 02:49 PM
My guess it's Davey J's old car. It was for sale on racing junk awhile back. He seemed to be struggling a bit with the black diamond car some. The Sweet/Bloomquist, if it is Davey's old car isn't that old. It may have 10 races on it.

As far as I know, this was his first night in that car. He's been in the black diamond every other night.

427 will be able to fill us in on this when he sees it.

MI Dirt Fan
05-07-2016, 03:15 PM
I thought he had one a few yrs ago

BadgerDirt01
05-07-2016, 03:28 PM
He's got Blomquist old hauler that he bought a few years back.

LM 649
05-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Yep Now he is the complete package Jason Bloomquist. GEEEEEEEZ!!!! Just like the circus coming to town JOKE!!!

427c.i.
05-07-2016, 03:53 PM
427 will be able to fill us in on this when he sees it.[/QUOTE]

I don't know much about it.
I've heard it's a Bloomquist car that only has a few nights on it.
He was struggling getting the new BD up to speed and this car was available. I thought he looked pretty good in it at F/C considering the competition and it being his first night in the car.

Last I talked to Jason he was still planning on building Hustler chassis. He has a jig with a prototype being built on it but it's not as simple as most think.
They made progress over the winter but once racing season kicks in...

I was also told last night that they would be racing the old green chassis at FALS tonight... but that might have changed after last night.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-07-2016, 04:03 PM
Yep Now he is the complete package Jason Bloomquist. GEEEEEEEZ!!!! Just like the circus coming to town JOKE!!!So 649er, who's your knight in shining armor?

zyoung25
05-08-2016, 07:23 AM
The car belongs to Tim Lance. It is a used car. The way it sounds, he still has the black diamond car.

If the guy saying Jason wanted to be Scott knew the story of why he actually bought that trailer, he would understand it more. He's certainly not trying be Scott.

Pearson's bunch bought Lanigans old rig....I guess that means they want to be like Lanigan. SMH

MI Dirt Fan
05-08-2016, 07:56 AM
Thirlbys bought Moyer's red hauler a few yrs ago and he definitely ain't no Moyer yet. lol

george w
05-08-2016, 08:24 AM
In the dod photo from lastnights race it appears he wasn't in the Bloomquist but the green chassis as mentioned of his intentions by 427 ......... anybody know if that chassis was hurt when he ended up on his lid???

427c.i.
05-08-2016, 09:51 AM
His brother told me last night the car and the driver are fine. Fortunately, it was a slow flip.
And as far as the hauler goes, Jason only bought the trailer and if anyone cares, it's nothing like when Bloomer had it. Once he gets the outside repainted all white, you'd never know it was Scotts old trailer.

golddirt
05-08-2016, 09:58 AM
That's the second hauler Jason got from Scott. Pretty simple someone sells someone buys!

kidrock
05-08-2016, 10:13 AM
His brother told me last night the car and the driver are fine. Fortunately, it was a slow flip.
And as far as the hauler goes, Jason only bought the trailer and if anyone cares, it's nothing like when Bloomer had it. Once he gets the outside repainted all white, you'd never know it was Scotts old trailer.

Thanks for the update on Jason and as far as the Trailer goes who cares who's trailer it used to be its Jason now.

old fan
05-08-2016, 01:08 PM
His brother told me last night the car and the driver are fine. Fortunately, it was a slow flip. And as far as the hauler goes, Jason only bought the trailer and if anyone cares, it's nothing like when Bloomer had it. Once he gets the outside repainted all white, you'd never know it was Scotts old trailer.white paint must hard to find lol just having fun with you guys geesh

onlyfacts
05-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Feger was in a Bloomquist chassis at Farmer City. Anybody have any details on this? Is this a new or used chassis? Did Feger get rid of the Black Diamond? Why did he not continue trying to build his own program? Let's try and stay on topic and not start bashing each other, tracks, or drivers.I am pretty sure that wasn't a Bloomquist car. Looked like a Pierce car to me.

zyoung25
05-08-2016, 02:53 PM
I am pretty sure that wasn't a Bloomquist car. Looked like a Pierce car to me.

For someone that has the name onlyfacts....you should get yours straight.

onlyfacts
05-08-2016, 03:17 PM
For someone that has the name onlyfacts....you should get yours straight.I didn't say it was a Pierce only said it looked like one. I walked by it before they started and didn't pay that much attention. Sorry but I know it didn't look like a Bloomquist. Maybe it was a new design Bloomquist. I don't care.

Mudweiser
05-08-2016, 03:21 PM
So 649er, who's your knight in shining armor?

Look at the numbers in his handle...

onlyfacts
05-08-2016, 03:25 PM
For someone that has the name onlyfacts....you should get yours straight.I just looked at pictures on DOD only because u question my facts.... The car Feger was in was not a Bloomquist. I said it looked like a Pierce and yes by the pictures on DOD it still looks like a Pierce... Not saying it was a Pierce.

zyoung25
05-08-2016, 03:32 PM
According to the ones close to him, it is a Bloomquist car. So take that however you want.

cjp0354
05-08-2016, 03:50 PM
Feger was in a Bloomquist Friday at Farmer City and his old Pierce/Hustler Chassis last night at FALS. I do believe you guys are talking about two different things. 2 nights, 2 different cars.

zyoung25
05-08-2016, 04:19 PM
I was sticking to the original topic. I know Jason ran the old green car last night, which is old pierce car and has changed to his liking.

MI Dirt Fan
05-08-2016, 04:25 PM
Come on Litey get your "facts" straight

onlyfacts
05-08-2016, 05:15 PM
My fault didn't have facts straight... I wasn't at FC on Friday I didn't know Feger was in a different car on Friday. If he was in the Bloomquist car that Johnson had it was rolled last year at Portsmouth.

bmoyer21
05-08-2016, 08:38 PM
Here is the cars entire history. Car was owned by Jerry Lierle in Quincy. Said car was then purchased by Tim Lance. Car was ran by Jason Feger on Friday at Farmer City. Said car was in a garage on the west side of Bloomington IL on Saturday night. The car that Jason Feger ran at Fairbury was his old green car. Thanks!
Facts courtesy of Ancestry.com

highgroove
05-09-2016, 12:37 AM
I notice the car he was driving at farmer city had sparks flying underneath when he braked into the turn... this is a trait i have always noticed Bloomquist cars.. So i think he was in A Bloomer car at farmer city......

chupp n bloomer fan
05-09-2016, 04:31 AM
Here is the cars entire history. Car was owned by Jerry Lierle in Quincy. Said car was then purchased by Tim Lance. Car was ran by Jason Feger on Friday at Farmer City. Said car was in a garage on the west side of Bloomington IL on Saturday night. The car that Jason Feger ran at Fairbury was his old green car. Thanks!
Facts courtesy of Ancestry.comIf it's that Jerry Lierlys car, it's an old Bloomer car. Guy came in, spent a ton, then left.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-09-2016, 04:33 AM
Look at the numbers in his handle...Possible, but just seems a dumb way to make up your name. Now that you mentioned it I'd go with that too.

MI Dirt Fan
05-09-2016, 04:52 AM
I notice the car he was driving at farmer city had sparks flying underneath when he braked into the turn... this is a trait i have always noticed Bloomquist cars.. So i think he was in A Bloomer car at farmer city......

Those are from the brake pads. I can't think of the brand right now. I wanna say Hawkeye's or something.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-09-2016, 05:37 AM
Those are from the brake pads. I can't think of the brand right now. I wanna say Hawkeye's or something.Hawk is the one main brand.

old fan
05-09-2016, 06:09 AM
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=jerry+lierly+racing&view=detailv2&&id=D7983A4EB4CB7B37106083A263FBA95E43D41372&selectedIndex=1&ccid=uZjMDLd%2f&simid=608026503769753188&thid=OIP.Mb998cc0cb77f9c85d687aa3ee28b89b2o0&ajaxhist=0 he would bring 2 cars I do believe I think he was Erbs sponsor also

Josh Bayko
05-09-2016, 07:21 AM
Hawk is the one main brand.

Yeah, tons of racers use Hawk brake pads, and not all of them send sparks flying all over when they use the brakes.

blncfn57
05-09-2016, 08:07 AM
Yeah, tons of racers use Hawk brake pads, and not all of them send sparks flying all over when they use the brakes.

Hawk is just a brand, they have several different options. Just like chassis, women and beer, everyone has their own preference.

Josh Bayko
05-09-2016, 09:58 AM
Hawk is just a brand, they have several different options. Just like chassis, women and beer, everyone has their own preference.

This is true. I actually have Hawk pads on my street car. They're great, long lasting brake pads.