Chamberlain
Rod Conley
Boggs from the tail, but wasn't making friends on his way back to the front

Mods top 3
Hoffman
Hawkins
Taylor Cook

Mod race was awesome. 4 cars going for the lead at once

All in all great night of racing. The 50k next week should be a dandy.

71PRPFan
05-08-2016, 12:06 AM
Not sure what was up with Jackie tonight but he was fast in both cars

chupp n bloomer fan
05-08-2016, 07:58 AM
Top 5
Moran
Freddie Carpenter
Chamberlain
Rod Conley
Boggs from the tail, but wasn't making friends on his way back to the front

Mods top 3
Hoffman
Hawkins
Taylor Cook

Mod race was awesome. 4 cars going for the lead at once

All in all great night of racing. The 50k next week should be a dandy.Wasn't making friends, I can just imagine.

dirtdobber45
05-08-2016, 09:41 AM
What has happened to Jackie? Havent heard his name mentioned that much this year

zyoung25
05-08-2016, 09:47 AM
It was his first night out in a late model this year. He's done really well in the mods though.

dirtdobber45
05-08-2016, 09:55 AM
It was his first night out in a late model this year. He's done really well in the mods though.I didnt know that. I figured hed be tearing up KY in a dlm. Thanx Z for settin me strait

71PRPFan
05-08-2016, 10:56 AM
he drove mark fraziers car at the first lucas race and finished toward the back i believe. He led half of the modified race before tangling with another car checked up in front of him.

First time out in the new car maybe the brakes weren't there lol who knows

gtown
05-08-2016, 11:26 AM
Awesome racing last night! Wished Jackie wouldn't have spun Eddie, cause he was coming on. His car was a lot faster going in the turn and he bumped Eddie and that's all she wrote. Kinda thought the 28 slowed down a little, but it just happened. Wait till he gets the kinks worked out of that ride.....she gone!

chupp n bloomer fan
05-08-2016, 12:37 PM
Awesome racing last night! Wished Jackie wouldn't have spun Eddie, cause he was coming on. His car was a lot faster going in the turn and he bumped Eddie and that's all she wrote. Kinda thought the 28 slowed down a little, but it just happened. Wait till he gets the kinks worked out of that ride.....she gone!Taking out Eddie speaks volumes, I'll just leave it at that.

71PRPFan
05-08-2016, 01:36 PM
like he'd take out a friend on purpose... both have taken each other out over the years

71PRPFan
05-08-2016, 01:37 PM
DRC was there. I'm sure it'll be on tape.

CONGRATS DEVIN MORAN ON THE WIN

zyoung25
05-08-2016, 02:58 PM
Him not having brakes doesn't have anything to do with a couple of the moves he made.

Carrier was not happy with Boggs, there were words exchanged. I've never seen Eddie that mad before.

TTS_JF
05-08-2016, 06:47 PM
Looked like carrier gave boggs the one finger salute after the feature.

Tyler carpenter might have won this race, had he not tagged the wall.

Hawkins in the mod race was fun to watch also.

aflack83
05-08-2016, 07:10 PM
Watched the race on D.O.D. I actually enjoy watching Jackie race, but he makes so dumb moves at times. And running over Eddie was another example.

bucknutz13
05-09-2016, 03:27 AM
Watched the race on D.O.D. I actually enjoy watching Jackie race, but he makes so dumb moves at times. And running over Eddie was another example.

I agree, drives over his head at times, you can watch both the mod and late race on Dirt Racing Media on Facebook. The right call was made both times, as we like to say... JACKIE GONNA JACKIE.

71PRPFan
05-09-2016, 10:05 AM
everyone loves jackie. you either love him or you love to hate him lol

BIGSTEVE00
05-09-2016, 10:55 AM
Jackie's won the last 3 mod features and couldn't handle that North Carolina boy passing him and he just drove straight into him totally on purpose. And then did it to Carrier in the late model feature. He was out of control. I wish he wouldn't have done that so we could've seen if Hoffman or Taylor or Hawkins could've beat him straight up. The Mod feature was the best race of the season at Atomic. Hawkins was putting on a fireworks display scrapping the wall every lap. Exciting race!!

chupp n bloomer fan
05-09-2016, 03:25 PM
DRC was there. I'm sure it'll be on tape.

CONGRATS DEVIN MORAN ON THE WINIt's on DoD, why I commented. Defend him all ya want, his actions speak for themselves. He has talent, is a dam good driver, just has no respect.

TTS_JF
05-10-2016, 08:53 AM
Agree with Big Steve the Mod feature was excellent