PDA

View Full Version : Thunder Valley Speedway

ThunderValley1
05-18-2016, 06:52 PM
Alright folks! I am offering up a pair of general admission tickets and a pair of Pit passes to two separate winners for this weekends event!This contest will run through Friday evening at 8pm and I will announce the winners then!! Good luck!!! Visit our Facebook page Like and share this post and comment that you have done so! That's all it takes! We are welcoming the SUS Sprints from Texas and the Louisiana Outlaw Racesavers from our great state of Louisiana to the Valley this weekend! This is gonna be a show to remember and I assure you that you will not want to miss it! 30 cars 1 winner, 3 wide dirt slinging fun in a battle for braggin rights!!! This is the weekend that Thunder Valley makes a statement! We are and have always been the premiere dirt track in the state! Who is it gonna be Louisiana or Texas?!We will also be running Factory Stocks for $1000 to win on slicks!! That's right you heard me on slicks! Drivers come on out and show me why this needs to be a mainstay at the Valley!Street Stocks led by Mr Mickey Steel who is going for 4 in a row!Limited featuring Joel Couvillion who is also going for 4 in a row! I am putting down $100 on my own cheese to the driver that stops their streaks! That's right if you win the Limited race and you ain't Joel Couvillion I will give you $100 from my pocket on top of what the track pays. Same for Mickey Steele! This has to be clean racing though, no rough stuff! Don't want to tear up any body's car! Disclaimer it must be clean passing, you wreck either one of these guys and no $100!! Modifieds are welcome and I hope they show this weekend. Also Mr. Ricky Dale Elliott has donated 4 bikes that he is going to give away to 4 lucky children Saturday night! We will announce at the track the details of the give away! So when you are here Saturday buy a pit pass and go thank Mr. Ricky Dale!! That's gonna make a youngsters day! We will continue this fun through June 17-18! That's right 5 weeks of racing at the best place to spend a Louisiana Saturday night, Thunder Valley Speedway! This five week run with culminate in an all out battle royal of Super Late Models on June 17-18 with a $5000 to win show! Share this post get the message out there let's pack the house and have some good ole southern racin fun!!! Remember at Thunder Valley you are more than a ticket or a driver you are family and we want this to be your home! So comon home!!!Chip.