PDA

View Full Version : Bloomer caught cheating

Bob Hubbard
05-19-2016, 01:33 PM
https://www.facebook.com/Superman-Nation-821911157883008/

dirtrace09
05-19-2016, 01:58 PM
There is no cheating there and he wasn't caught. Look at the photo.

Bob Hubbard
05-19-2016, 02:43 PM
There is no cheating there and he wasn't caught. Look at the photo.

Someone pulled the photo ....Guess it was photo shopped

Aces&Eights
05-20-2016, 12:37 PM
Someone pulled the photo ....Guess it was photo shopped

What was in the picture?

old fan
05-20-2016, 12:40 PM
3 what looked be as shocks

davis2902
05-20-2016, 12:44 PM
Rumor seems to be picking up steam.

https://twitter.com/k_rumley/status/733482954870120449

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-20-2016, 12:57 PM
Full speed ahead!
Watch out lucas oil!

Josh Bayko
05-20-2016, 01:04 PM
It appears the sh*t is getting stirred.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-20-2016, 01:11 PM
If lucas want points close they need to by bloomer a longhorn or rocket to keep up!

Barbecueboy
05-20-2016, 01:15 PM
Oh man.........another round of " devicegate" in the works????

I guess what's good for the goose is indeed good for the gander???

steve18
05-20-2016, 05:39 PM
Looks like he's keeping up just fine without buying a different car. Actually he's out running them

champion24
05-20-2016, 11:20 PM
Is he showing up late to avoid tech, or avoid getting completely checked, OR have the worst GPS made?? Funny thing is the merchandise trailer doesn't seem to get "lost" often! Even if it's the Lucasquist series, this is has to get old for the series and the other drivers. Maybe someone got a new picture of the shock/chain tonight.

NormP
05-21-2016, 12:37 AM
If lucas want points close they need to by bloomer a longhorn or rocket to keep up!

Yeah especially after this stretch of bad luck he's had the past 3-4 weekends. Probably only won 75,000 or so in that time. Just horrible!

MI Dirt Fan
05-21-2016, 12:43 AM
Yeah especially after this stretch of bad luck he's had the past 3-4 weekends. Probably only won 75,000 or so in that time. Just horrible!

Probly closer to $90k in the last month

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-21-2016, 01:05 AM

You missed my point.

Bob Hubbard
05-21-2016, 02:02 AM
Probly closer to $90k in the last month

Speaking of bloomer & money .....Just where did bloomers money come from when he started racing ?

zyoung25
05-21-2016, 03:20 AM
Speaking of bloomer & money .....Just where did bloomers money come from when he started racing ?

His dad. I don't remember all of the story, he told most of it on the Despain show once. He tried it out in California and liked it. If I remember the story right, his dad gave him about enough money to get on his feet and buy everything he needed to race. The rest is history.

Raceready
05-21-2016, 03:33 AM
Speaking of bloomer & money .....Just where did bloomers money come from when he started racing ? His Dad ventured into late model racing. Tried it and it wasn't his bag so he turned everything over to Scott who enjoyed it. His dad was a commercial airline pilot and those guys made an awesome salary. Scott never wanted for nothing at the start in the early years. It was one of those deals where he was as fast as the money that was spent. None of the struggling that many that have worked their up after several years to get in good equipment. There are many of the current top drivers that would have the big numbers and maybe more if they had started out with everything as well.

Bob Hubbard
05-21-2016, 03:52 AM
His dad. I don't remember all of the story, he told most of it on the Despain show once. He tried it out in California and liked it. If I remember the story right, his dad gave him about enough money to get on his feet and buy everything he needed to race. The rest is history.

Thanks .... I googled him & his dad & it lead to scotts history .... LOL .... I didnt know he was busted twice or that he had a deal with Bill elliot .... Women & drugs .....(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)

onlyfacts
05-21-2016, 09:21 AM
He has 2 or 3 weeks of running good and everyone thinks he can't be beat.... Last night 16th? Where are the nut huggers? Do they only surface when Bloomquist wins? Maybe now that Lucas has taken some of his "new equipment" away it will be different.And I don't mean a chain limiter in a shock. I think the 6 car will be there in the end.

Bob Hubbard
05-21-2016, 09:29 AM
He has 2 or 3 weeks of running good and everyone thinks he can't be beat.... Last night 16th? Where are the nut huggers? Do they only surface when Bloomquist wins? Maybe now that Lucas has taken some of his "new equipment" away it will be different.And I don't mean a chain limiter in a shock. I think the 6 car will be there in the end.

Are you saying that bloomers car was different than it was at Atomic ?

old fan
05-21-2016, 09:39 AM
would 've helped his cause if he showed up on time

dirtdobber45
05-21-2016, 10:27 AM
He has 2 or 3 weeks of running good and everyone thinks he can't be beat.... Last night 16th? Where are the nut huggers? Do they only surface when Bloomquist wins? Maybe now that Lucas has taken some of his "new equipment" away it will be different.And I don't mean a chain limiter in a shock. I think the 6 car will be there in the end.Time will tell

old fan
05-21-2016, 10:31 AM
Probly closer to $90k in the last monthall by cheating

Aces&Eights
05-21-2016, 11:02 AM
Is he showing up late to avoid tech, or avoid getting completely checked, OR have the worst GPS made?? Funny thing is the merchandise trailer doesn't seem to get "lost" often! Even if it's the Lucasquist series, this is has to get old for the series and the other drivers. Maybe someone got a new picture of the shock/chain tonight.

You know I never thought of this, it is possible to wait down the road somewhere and have someone call you from the track/souvenir trailer and let you know when to make your entrance, that would be devilishly cleaver if so. I wouldn't think the series would be involved, but they wouldn't have to be. It does look a little "over-done" just to be a limiter, but I guess we'll see.

zyoung25
05-21-2016, 11:07 AM
Maybe someone got a new picture of the shock/chain tonight.

http://i67.tinypic.com/ml4enb.png

Put this on the other thread, so I may as well put it here too. Looks like he got tired of people taking pics already

GRT24
05-21-2016, 11:18 AM
http://i67.tinypic.com/ml4enb.png

Put this on the other thread, so I may as well put it here too. Looks like he got tired of people taking pics already

Just curious I thought they said you can no longer cover your sususpension only spring and shock covers around the shocks and spring themselves not Some sort of shield.

Aces&Eights
05-21-2016, 11:23 AM

His dad and a buddy went in together and bought a car for fun. They tried it and realized they weren't cut out for racing, so they offered Scott a turn before they were gonna sell it. Scott ran the car, had a duck in water moment and decided he wanted to keep racing. Dad agreed to sell him the car, but he had to find a way to pay for it himself. He had a 57' Chevy hot rod that he sold and then earned the rest running the car. Near the end of the season his first year, the track he was racing at had a "run whatcha brung" night and he showed up with the car all side boarded up and waxed the field for the big pay day, $10K I believe. After graduating high school he hit the road with is car in tow.

His father had purchased the land in TN for his retirement and the big time dirt racing was being done in that area. Kingsport at that time was paying something like $2500 to win for a weekly show. Scott moved east to his fathers TN property and lived, worked and slept in an airplane hanger on the property, his dad was a pilot. He raced and he worked on his car and that's what fed him and it paid his way. If anyone earned their way in, Scott did. No silver spoon sponsorship to start, just an opportunity and a lot of hard work and dedication.

Am I a fan? Not really, but I have to admire and respect what he has accomplished. Many have done less after being given a lot more. His work ethic, determination and focus can not be argued. Do I agree with every decision he's made? No. I doubt many would agree with mine.

zyoung25
05-21-2016, 11:30 AM
Just curious I thought they said you can no longer cover your sususpension only spring and shock covers around the shocks and spring themselves not Some sort of shield.

That's true. This appears to be a flat piece of plastic covered in reflective vinyl. It serves no purpose as a guard, it's just there to get attention, or he wouldn't have covered it with that kind of vinyl.

Not sure how he got away with this either.

onlyfacts
05-21-2016, 12:06 PM
That's true. This appears to be a flat piece of plastic covered in reflective vinyl. It serves no purpose as a guard, it's just there to get attention, or he wouldn't have covered it with that kind of vinyl.Not sure how he got away with this either.Why Lucas allows this guy to do what he wants is crazy. Shows up late every week just so they are in a rush to get through tech. Then let him race with a car that hasn't been teched like everyone else and wins a 50k win race then no postech inspection. Last year they tore the 6 car down every night. Really is this right? Lucas is allowing him to do what he wants. Why does this guy get special treatment? If the 6 car or anyone else showed up late all the time to miss tech everyone would be screaming. He is doing it on purpose and Lucas is allowing it to happen. I watched at Atomic the tech line was done and he shows up 30-40 mins later they had to hurry up and tech him because they were ready to hot lap...

zyoung25
05-21-2016, 12:19 PM
He got there at 5:54, the drivers meeting was at 6. His car was going through tech when the first group of cars were sitting in line waiting to hot lap. I'm sure he had his rv there at the track last weekend, but wasn't seen til 6, or around then anyway. He's relying on someone else to let him know when he needs to get the car there and get it run through just in time for them not to nit pick everything. He'll only be able to pull this off so many times before it bites him, kinda like it did last night. As good as JD is, he won't beat him for the title starting the tail of heat races every night.

MI Dirt Fan
05-21-2016, 01:04 PM
Where was the 6 car last night? Oh yea

onlyfacts
05-21-2016, 01:40 PM
Where was the 6 car last night? Oh yea10 spots in front on the zero. Late or not late this guy bends every rule. Some think it's ok but when others do it it's a problem. The problem with him is easy have a time that pre race inspection closes and if you show up late or drag your feet to get through inspection you don't hot lap or qualify... If hot laps are at 6:30 them cut inspection off at 6:00. Bloomquist pushes the rules all the time and most of the time he is allowed to do crap that others are not allowed. Just like the window deal at Eldora he should have disqualified period. Guarantee you if it was anyone else at Eldora with something wrong during the race they would have been disqualified. You may like nut hugging with a guy like that but I choose not to.

old fan
05-21-2016, 01:43 PM
finished 10 spots in front of your hero

MI Dirt Fan
05-21-2016, 02:48 PM
Why the name calling? I dont use it. You guys hate him so much your obsessed with him.

I really don't think he's racing for Lucas points anyways. He's just out there for the money. And if he wins them he wins them if not oh well.

old fan
05-21-2016, 03:00 PM
is calling him a hero name calling find how a dirty rotten b@sturd then does that make you fell better

old fan
05-21-2016, 03:05 PM
https://www.dirtondirt.com/photoGallery.php?id=5629

MI Dirt Fan
05-21-2016, 03:10 PM
is calling him a hero name calling find how a dirty rotten b@sturd then does that make you fell better
Wasnt directed toward you dumb f!ck litey. You have so many users names on here you probly argue with yourself to draw attention. Slow day at the parts counter???

t3r3e3
05-21-2016, 03:32 PM
Wasnt directed toward you dumb f!ck litey. You have so many users names on here you probly argue with yourself to draw attention. Slow day at the parts counter???

You gotta admit, it's pretty funny that the same guy screaming that Bloomquist is a scheming cheater is the same guy who tried to pull the "Slipping Jimmy" routine on the St. Louis sidewalks. Maybe that should be Litey's next username after he's banned for the 7th time.

Highside Hustler25
05-21-2016, 03:33 PM
Where was the 6 car last night? Oh yea

10 spots in front on the zero.

Lets see,

#6 started 6th and finished 6th.

Zero started 21st and finished 16th.

those are the facts. I'll let you do the math:D

Leaving for LaSalle soon. I'll tech Bloomers car for ya and let ya know what I find:)

MI Dirt Fan
05-21-2016, 03:39 PM
I think its a jealousy factor of success and innovation someone has had over the past 20 yrs. Maybe they should get off the internet and go invent the next big thing since they don't like it when someone else does.

a25rjr
05-21-2016, 03:46 PM
I think its a jealousy factor of success and innovation someone has had over the past 20 yrs. Maybe they should get off the internet and go invent the next big thing since they don't like it when someone else does.

True....."Everybody hates a winner"!....esp when they've been doing it for 20 plus years!

dirtdobber45
05-21-2016, 04:51 PM
Lets see, #6 started 6th and finished 6th.Zero started 21st and finished 16th.those are the facts. I'll let you do the math:DLeaving for LaSalle soon. I'll tech Bloomers car for ya and let ya know what I find:)You go HH lol... let us know whatcha find out

dirtdobber45
05-21-2016, 04:54 PM
True....."Everybody hates a winner"!....esp when they've been doing it for 20 plus years!Amen man lol

dirtdobber45
05-21-2016, 04:56 PM
Its funny that we're sitting here talking bout what Scotts doing just like we did about JD last year lol

ClampedUp
05-21-2016, 05:06 PM

I'm thinking when that "top winning team" gets their new product sponsors Summers Eve and Midol they'll be able to relieve that irritation and calm those cramps so they'll be happy, happy, happy again.

MI Dirt Fan
05-21-2016, 05:31 PM
Why does no one complain about Richards and Clanton Dominating WoO? Oh wait that'd be a sin

rockman1755
05-21-2016, 05:40 PM
so was he caught cheating or they make him take something off the car or just another big 4m rumor...lol

a25rjr
05-21-2016, 05:43 PM
Why does no one complain about Richards and Clanton Dominating WoO? Oh wait that'd be a sin

And it would also get you banned from here! lol

dirtdobber45
05-21-2016, 05:58 PM
And it would also get you banned from here! lolAnd nobody cares bout em. They dont have the excitement like the lucas boys do.

MI Dirt Fan
05-21-2016, 06:54 PM

You are right! I was full of sarcasm also. lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-21-2016, 08:01 PM

Cuz right now lucas got it going on!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-21-2016, 08:02 PM

Boy do you know all about that 25

a25rjr
05-21-2016, 08:26 PM
Boy do you know all about that 25

You gotta admit....some of those, But daddy threads, were pretty funny!

Nasty55
05-21-2016, 08:44 PM

They were very funny buddy but obviously someone got all butthurt by them and had them removed and anyone associated with them banned....

NormP
05-21-2016, 09:10 PM

They were funny for what they said, and funny for how mad they made some of the rocket homers.

a25rjr
05-21-2016, 09:13 PM
They were very funny buddy but obviously someone got all butthurt by them and had them removed and anyone associated with them banned....

yeah I think they zapped me twice over them. Heck, I didn't even start the first few. I even tried to explain, I was a Richards fan......oh well, we all got a few good laughs out of them!

t4g2
05-22-2016, 12:48 AM
At LaSalle tonight yes he was shown the rule book an rule was highlight on which one he was breaking was forced to take it off that's why he missed his heat and that's why he struggled so bad tonight.

Nasty55
05-22-2016, 02:44 AM
At LaSalle tonight yes he was shown the rule book an rule was highlight on which one he was breaking was forced to take it off that's why he missed his heat and that's why he struggled so bad tonight.

Did they show him a clock or a watch tonight by chance? If so maybe he can get to the track on time to go thru tech like everyone else does!!

D. Tidrow
05-22-2016, 03:57 AM
Did they show him a clock or a watch tonight by chance? If so maybe he can get to the track on time to go thru tech like everyone else does!!If you are a Bloomquist fan right now, you feel like Buckner walking into shey

D. Tidrow
05-22-2016, 03:58 AM
If you are a Bloomquist fan right now, you feel like Buckner walking into sheyWTF is going on at Bloomquist racing??

onlyfacts
05-22-2016, 07:40 AM
WTF is going on at Bloomquist racing??He got to LaSalle early enough to get teched like everyone else. Lucas made him get legal.

Highside Hustler25
05-22-2016, 08:06 AM

The Lucas rule book??? What rule book?
Guys are not suppose to cover cars in pits. They still do.
Lucas regulars are suppose to all pit together.(Bloomer was all by himself between 2 mods)
Scott shows up late continuously to avoid tech(this started way back in early April @ Farmer City)
Say what you want about the Lucas Oil rule book. It's non existent.

When Landers and Lanigan got together on the front stretch, Lucas officials spent what seemed forever checking on the 2 cars. 1 official was actually under Lanigans car. During the drivers meeting, the Lucas official clearly stated that they will ONLY pull sheet metal under caution. That was a whole lot more than pulling sheet metal.
If it had been Bell, Schmidt, Babb, or any other non touring regular, they would have pushed them to the infield.
In another thread, it was discussed how difficult it is for a non touring guy to get a win on a National tour. I wonder why.

onlyfacts
05-22-2016, 08:11 AM
The Lucas rule book??? What rule book?Guys are not suppose to cover cars in pits. They still do.Lucas regulars are suppose to all pit together.(Bloomer was all by himself between 2 mods)Scott shows up late continuously to avoid tech(this started way back in early April @ Farmer City)Say what you want about the Lucas Oil rule book. It's non existent.When Landers and Lanigan got together on the front stretch, Lucas officials spent what seemed forever checking on the 2 cars. 1 official was actually under Lanigans car. During the drivers meeting, the Lucas official clearly stated that they will ONLY pull sheet metal under caution. That was a whole lot more than pulling sheet metal.If it had been Bell, Schmidt, Babb, or any other non touring regular, they would have pushed them to the infield.In another thread, it was discussed how difficult it is for a non touring guy to get a win on a National tour. I wonder why. It is all becoming more obvious. It's hard for a Lucas regular to win when they allow Bloomquist to get by with everything.

kidrock
05-22-2016, 08:11 AM
The Lucas rule book??? What rule book?
Guys are not suppose to cover cars in pits. They still do.
Lucas regulars are suppose to all pit together.(Bloomer was all by himself between 2 mods)
Scott shows up late continuously to avoid tech(this started way back in early April @ Farmer City)
Say what you want about the Lucas Oil rule book. It's non existent.
Y
When Landers and Lanigan got together on the front stretch, Lucas officials spent what seemed forever checking on the 2 cars. 1 official was actually under Lanigans car. During the drivers meeting, the Lucas official clearly stated that they will ONLY pull sheet metal under caution. That was a whole lot more than pulling sheet metal.
If it had been Bell, Schmidt, Babb, or any other non touring regular, they would have pushed them to the infield.
In another thread, it was discussed how difficult it is for a non touring guy to get a win on a National tour. I wonder why.

Yeah and when they do win they say they had illegal tires.

old fan
05-22-2016, 11:19 AM
that was woo with illegal tires moral of the story come to the track legal