PDA

View Full Version : Trump at Eldora Speedway

Dizzy Joe
05-20-2016, 09:02 PM
I would love to see Donald Trum give a speech at Eldora during Pre Race of the Dream!!!
Anybody agree??

toast
05-20-2016, 09:35 PM
It would make a great Klan rally!!

GRT24
05-20-2016, 09:38 PM
Ole dizzy come out of the wood work to start this thread. Definitely be worth the price of admission lol. The Eldora Billion is what we could call it.

a25rjr
05-20-2016, 10:01 PM
The Don should write that 7 figure check. There would be a heckuva lot more cars and people show up. Probly, pick up a few more votes also!

toast
05-20-2016, 10:02 PM
He needs to pay the VETS first!!

oldfart50
05-20-2016, 10:06 PM
The Vets are getting paid, so what are you talking about?

mud duck
05-20-2016, 10:21 PM
The money he "supposedly" raised never made it to them!! Plus, some were quoted as saying they didn't want it!! Face it Trump and Hillary are both no good!

toast
05-20-2016, 10:41 PM
Take note smarty farty, There is other news in the world besides racing!!!

Hazelbaker
05-21-2016, 06:26 PM
Toast, Did yo ever get the final total of the money that Bernie and Hillary raised to help out the veterans?

B_K
05-21-2016, 06:31 PM
We live in the greatest country in the world, and we seriously can't come up with a better option than any of the three remaining candidates? Pretty sad commentary on the state of politics in this country right now.

Twist'EM Up
05-21-2016, 06:56 PM
WELL I Don't see TRUMP GIVING AWAY THE FARM LIKE THOSE OTHER 2.... WELL IF U DONT LIKE YOUR GUNS VOTE FOR CROOKED HILLARY! OR LIKE SOMEONE LIE TO UR FACE LIKE SHE DID TOO THE MOTHERS OF THE BENGHAZI

KAOS
05-21-2016, 07:35 PM
Fixed****************
WELL I Don't see TRUMP GIVING AWAY THE FARM LIKE THOSE OTHER 2.... WELL IF U DONT LIKE YOUR GUNS VOTE FOR CROOKED HILLARY! OR LIKE SOMEONE LIE TO UR FACE LIKE SHE DID TOO THE MOTHERS OF THE BENGHAZI THEN VOTE FOR BOTH OF THEM

plunks7
05-21-2016, 09:20 PM
What away to ruin a good race. If he shows up. I won't, Ohio will run his ass out anyway!!!! Maybe he will bring all his illegal immigrant workers (of his buildings) back over and start another rally fight. Remember the story Humpty Dumpty ( The Donald ).

mud duck
05-21-2016, 09:45 PM
WELL I Don't see TRUMP GIVING AWAY THE FARM LIKE THOSE OTHER 2.... WELL IF U DONT LIKE YOUR GUNS VOTE FOR CROOKED HILLARY! OR LIKE SOMEONE LIE TO UR FACE LIKE SHE DID TOO THE MOTHERS OF THE BENGHAZI

What govt agency is going to be responsible for coming to get your guns? There is a lot of out of work people. But, I doubt seriously they are going to line up to work for that agency, no matter the pay!!

plunks7
05-21-2016, 09:52 PM
What govt agency is going to be responsible for coming to get your guns? There is a lot of out of work people. But, I doubt seriously they are going to line up to work for that agency, no matter the pay!!

LMFAO That's a good one their mud duck. I haven't had a laugh like that in awhile. Thank You!!!

toast
05-21-2016, 09:54 PM
Dear witch hazel, I am a Republican, But I wouldn't vote for that lying weasel crump!!

toast
05-21-2016, 09:56 PM
Take note twisted nut, I thought Obama took everyone's guns!!

B_K
05-21-2016, 10:11 PM
Registered republican as well, I can't vote for anybody that's left. I'll just write someone in and vote for the other things on the ballot. It's a waste of a presidential vote, but I just can't make myself vote for Trump. I wouldn't vote for Hillary under any circumstance.

Twist'EM Up
05-21-2016, 10:36 PM
Take note twisted nut, I thought Obama took everyone's guns!!

OK " LEFTY" stay tuned he still has 7 months..

old fan
05-22-2016, 12:16 AM
The money he "supposedly" raised never made it to them!! Plus, some were quoted as saying they didn't want it!! Face it Trump and Hillary are both no good!that's not him dummy that's his donors failing

toast
05-22-2016, 09:55 AM
Well I judge people by who they run with, Looks like crump's friends are deadbeats!!!

GRT24
05-22-2016, 10:48 AM
The money he "supposedly" raised never made it to them!! Plus, some were quoted as saying they didn't want it!! Face it Trump and Hillary are both no good!

Neither one might not be perfect to run this country but to know ppl in this country will vote for Hillary is the scary part of our society. The fact that some ppl do believe she is what we need that to me is the uneasy part. Trump might be a little out there a quick trigger but under all circumstances would be better than Hillary. I just can't comprehend it. I just hope Trump surrounds himself with good ppl in his cabinet, that is our best hope. As far as Hillary she needs to answer for all the lies and deceit she has accomplished with this administration. Also as far as our guns it states a well regulated militia is needed. We are the militia they can't take them from us. Another civil war will break out in the South if that happens. The same thing that Obama's is trying to do are some of the reasons our founding fathers succeeded from England. Phil Robertson said this country was founded on God and guns without them we will fail. I firmly believe that

old fan
05-22-2016, 11:05 AM
Toast, Did yo ever get the final total of the money that Bernie and Hillary raised to help out the veterans? its been in for along time zero nadda goose eggs in fact those clowns want to take away the vets money

old fan
05-22-2016, 11:07 AM
Well I judge people by who they run with, Looks like crump's friends are deadbeats!!! crumps probably but not Trumps and billary and Bernie are deadbeats

toast
05-22-2016, 11:18 AM
Because your old don't make you smart, Please get Hooked on Phonics, I promise it will help.........

old fan
05-22-2016, 11:22 AM
you would never see billary or Bernie at a race track never in a million years

Bubstr
05-22-2016, 11:24 AM
Are these the best candidates that this country has to offer? No but put the blame where it should be. The establishment puts these candidates up for us to vote for. We have no choice. Both Republican and Democrats put up good old boy politicians. One non Establishment candidate somehow slipped in this time and both parties are working to defeat Trump.

This country has suffered threw bad Presidents many times in the past and we will this time also. No matter who gets elected. I don't like Trump, but I'm going to vote for him, just to show the establishment, I'm tired of the type of candidates we get to vote for. We are supposed to have a representative government, not a choice of bought and paid for candidates. This could be the first step in taking our country back, even if he is a poor choice. When people stop believing all the media that was bought and paid for by the establishment, we may have a chance to break these parties that offer us bad candidates and take away our voting power.

Finally keep any kind of government away from the track. They will want to tax it or regulate it.

toast
05-22-2016, 11:31 AM
That sounds great, BUT no matter who is President, Congress will never submit to Trump or a Democrat for that matter, Congress is crooked, Money for nothing!!!

old fan
05-22-2016, 11:35 AM
really what he11 has been going on the last 7 years

toast
05-22-2016, 11:44 AM
Nothing, Nothing at all, Things are the same, They haven't changed one bit in 7 years!! I still have my guns, Gas is cheaper at the moment, When was America so great, answer that for me!!

kd1
05-22-2016, 12:45 PM
I'm probably gonna vote for Trump BUT ...Keep ALL politicians away from ALL race tracks!

toast
05-22-2016, 01:04 PM
Best comment I have seen yet Kd1!!!

a25rjr
05-22-2016, 01:07 PM
Neither one might not be perfect to run this country but to know ppl in this country will vote for Hillary is the scary part of our society. The fact that some ppl do believe she is what we need that to me is the uneasy part. Trump might be a little out there a quick trigger but under all circumstances would be better than Hillary. I just can't comprehend it. I just hope Trump surrounds himself with good ppl in his cabinet, that is our best hope. As far as Hillary she needs to answer for all the lies and deceit she has accomplished with this administration. Also as far as our guns it states a well regulated militia is needed. We are the militia they can't take them from us. Another civil war will break out in the South if that happens. The same thing that Obama's is trying to do are some of the reasons our founding fathers succeeded from England. Phil Robertson said this country was founded on God and guns without them we will fail. I firmly believe that

Good common sense post!......something most southern Conservatives have!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-22-2016, 01:44 PM
you would never see billary or Bernie at a race track never in a million years

May be at churchhill downs or kentucky derby.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-22-2016, 01:46 PM
Good common sense post!......something most southern Conservatives have!

a25rjr,
How is your presidentual bid going?

a25rjr
05-22-2016, 01:54 PM
a25rjr,
How is your presidentual bid going?

Excellent.....As you know Im running for President of the Dirt Late Model Racing Assoc. Every race will pay $25k to the winner and last place will get $10k.

Can I count on your vote?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-22-2016, 03:33 PM
Excellent.....As you know Im running for President of the Dirt Late Model Racing Assoc. Every race will pay $25k to the winner and last place will get $10k.

Can I count on your vote?

Check back w me later

KAOS
05-22-2016, 05:03 PM
a25rjr, Can you just make it so my local track doesn't make the ticket to watch the NCRA/NeSmith Crate Latemodels cost the same as it was to watch the MLRA when they used. to schedule them.

a25rjr
05-22-2016, 07:42 PM
a25rjr, Can you just make it so my local track doesn't make the ticket to watch the NCRA/NeSmith Crate Latemodels cost the same as it was to watch the MLRA when they used. to schedule them.

Im on it ......just like the Feds on Hilary's butt!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-22-2016, 10:02 PM
Im on it ......just like the Feds on Hilary's butt!

Or trump sending you back to ......

NormP
05-23-2016, 07:08 AM
May be at churchhill downs or kentucky derby.

Nope. That's a classy race with an unrivaled tradition. The fastest two minutes in sports. We don't need those two pieces of trash contaminating our great sport.

toast
05-23-2016, 09:10 AM
Little normey knows what class is, That's the funniest stuff I've seen on the internet in a while!!!

Clayton_Wetter
05-23-2016, 03:36 PM
It would make a great Klan rally!!

He has nothing to do with a KLAN.

Clayton_Wetter
05-23-2016, 03:39 PM
LMFAO That's a good one their mud duck. I haven't had a laugh like that in awhile. Thank You!!!

That was funny? Really?

Clayton_Wetter
05-23-2016, 03:41 PM
Registered republican as well, I can't vote for anybody that's left. I'll just write someone in and vote for the other things on the ballot. It's a waste of a presidential vote, but I just can't make myself vote for Trump. I wouldn't vote for Hillary under any circumstance.

If you don't vote for Trump you are voting for Hillary. That's the sad part of this not voting stuff.

Clayton_Wetter
05-23-2016, 03:44 PM
Nothing, Nothing at all, Things are the same, They haven't changed one bit in 7 years!! I still have my guns, Gas is cheaper at the moment, When was America so great, answer that for me!!

Nothing has changed in the last seven years???? My jaw just fell on the floor!!

Clayton_Wetter
05-23-2016, 03:47 PM
Check back w me later

And you check back with us later!!!! hahahhaha

a25rjr
05-23-2016, 03:59 PM
And you check back with us later!!!! hahahhaha

You know, CW, ole SS probly has his bedroom walls plastered with Hilary posters!

GRT24
05-23-2016, 06:00 PM
Nothing has changed in the last seven years???? My jaw just fell on the floor!!

For real nothing has changed. You have got to be be kidding me. Lets just name one Obama care. Premiums went up deductibles went up and my coverage went down. Not by a little either. Family off four me my wife and two little girls 6 and 1 is now costing 800 and something a month that's just medical. That's most ppls mortgage payment. Oh I'm only 27 to boot no prior medical history for my entire family. Our freaking President won't even call a terrorist a terrorist or even recognize radical islam. He let some of the so called peaceful radical Muslims out of Guantanamo Bay 2 weeks later his picture is posted in Syria and just beheaded several ppl he was posing with. If someone honestly thinks we are heading in the right direction I'm pulling out my visa and I'm jumping ship and I'm a proud American.

a25rjr
05-23-2016, 06:46 PM
For real nothing has changed. You have got to be be kidding me. Lets just name one Obama care. Premiums went up deductibles went up and my coverage went down. Not by a little either. Family off four me my wife and two little girls 6 and 1 is now costing 800 and something a month that's just medical. That's most ppls mortgage payment. Oh I'm only 27 to boot no prior medical history for my entire family. Our freaking President won't even call a terrorist a terrorist or even recognize radical islam. He let some of the so called peaceful radical Muslims out of Guantanamo Bay 2 weeks later his picture is posted in Syria and just beheaded several ppl he was posing with. If someone honestly thinks we are heading in the right direction I'm pulling out my visa and I'm jumping ship and I'm a proud American.

Jump on the USS Trump and we'll sink hiLIARy's jon boat! :)

toast
05-23-2016, 07:00 PM
I can't help you guys if your not smart enough to make money off of the Government, But most on here can tell a driver what he did wrong trying to win a race, How to set up his car, Even getting to the track on time!!! I love the Democrats, As long as they stay in office, I make money, Stores make money!!! Attention: Bed wetter, Invest in HUD, made me rich!!!

a25rjr
05-23-2016, 07:24 PM
[QUOTE=toast;2008973]I can't help you guys if your not smart enough to make money off of the Government, But most on here can tell a driver what he did wrong trying to win a race, How to set up his car, Even getting to the track on time!!! I love the Democrats, As long as they stay in office, I make money, Stores make money!!! Attention: Bed wetter, Invest in HUD, made me rich!!![/QUOTE

So you sacrifice your values to make a few bucks. As HUD contracts make up 10-20% of my business, I believe it will become a lot more under Trump.....and I wont have to sacrifice what I believe in!

Maybe its because you think they have some STUPID stipulations to their contracts, that makes them easier to obtain. They are one of the most inept govt entities I have ever dealt with.

toast
05-23-2016, 07:43 PM
There you go again, You have no ideal what Trump will do, He has no ideal what he's going to do!! What does values have to do with it, You're doing the same job if he was to be elected. You're talking out both ends.....

Clayton_Wetter
05-23-2016, 07:45 PM
I can't help you guys if your not smart enough to make money off of the Government, But most on here can tell a driver what he did wrong trying to win a race, How to set up his car, Even getting to the track on time!!! I love the Democrats, As long as they stay in office, I make money, Stores make money!!! Attention: Bed wetter, Invest in HUD, made me rich!!!

Your money (goodies) are ill gotten. If that's okay with you, then we will have to disagree.

I'll invest in getting you to earn your money. But that money sure won't come directly to you!

Clayton_Wetter
05-23-2016, 07:47 PM
There you go again, You have no ideal what Trump will do, He has no ideal what he's going to do!! What does values have to do with it, You're doing the same job if he was to be elected. You're talking out both ends.....

Trump gonna make you a self reliant man. lolololol

Your freebies and ObummerCare will stop!!

old fan
05-23-2016, 07:47 PM
You know, CW, ole SS probly has his bedroom walls plastered with Hilary posters!did she do a pin up lmfao

a25rjr
05-23-2016, 07:53 PM
did she do a pin up lmfao

You know that would keep the roaches out.....and keep me skinny! I would throw up every time I looked at "it"!

toast
05-23-2016, 08:02 PM
Sorry there Wetter, Jealous!!

a25rjr
05-23-2016, 08:04 PM
Sorry there Wetter, Jealous!!

Speakin of ROACHES!

GRT24
05-23-2016, 08:18 PM

You sir are the exact reason we are in this situation IMO. Everybody wants a handout something for free. Please name just one thing this administration has done to make a positive change that doesnt involve something for free. Better yet name one thing that will have a long lasting effect for positive change. A lot of his BS sounds good at times but step back and look at the big picture it makes things 10 fold worse. I honestly can not think of one successful person I know that has real wealth that will agree with you and trust me I know quite a few. You might as well stop while your ahead because your ignorance is spewing. I'm 27 years old and a small business owner and have been since I was about 22 and have done very well I pay more in taxes then you probably because this so called rich you have acquired is probably fraudulent and the IRS would eat you alive. Your probably one of the ones that filed for bankruptcy when the crash hit right off the bat and came out peachy clean after living off bad loans.

NormP
05-23-2016, 08:26 PM
I can't help you guys if your not smart enough

That's cute. We're not smart enough, yet toast can't spell simple words. It's okay, we'll pick up your slack. We're just as used to carrying folks like you as you are relying on the government for your money.

And yes I know a thing about what's class and what isn't. On the one hand we have working people. That's class. On the other hand we have you, a person who admits he relies on the government for his money.

toast
05-23-2016, 08:45 PM
What a bunch of dumb azzes, I pay taxes on everyone of my rental properties, which includes insurance on every property!!! ! I get inspected every year on each rental! By the way it's Affordable Health Care bed wetter!! I make to much money to qualify....I don't have to spell a lot of words normy,My money comes to the bank!!

a25rjr
05-23-2016, 08:54 PM
What a bunch of dumb azzes, I pay taxes on everyone of my rental properties, which includes insurance on every property!!! ! I get inspected every year on each rental! By the way it's Affordable Health Care bed wetter!! I make to much money to qualify....I don't have to spell a lot of words normy,My money comes to the bank!!

Nothing wrong with making money that way. What % of your units, does HUD pay or subsidize the rent?

GRT24
05-23-2016, 08:56 PM
Rental property is considered unearned income therefore is not taxes the same way. My father in law has about 280 apartments and nearly 30 rental houses. Other than property tax which is city or county what kind of income tax does the IRS take from your rental property which you profit from?

GRT24
05-23-2016, 09:02 PM
Nothing wrong with making money that way. What % of your units, does HUD pay or subsidize the rent?

It's probably all section 8 housing. This dude is something else.

a25rjr
05-23-2016, 09:08 PM
It's probably all section 8 housing. This dude is something else.

Probly.....I deal with it on a regular basis. Im a sub-contractor for one company that has 250 units, mostly houses! I make sure Im outa there by 4pm every day, if you know what I mean.

GRT24
05-23-2016, 09:15 PM
Probly.....I deal with it on a regular basis. Im a sub-contractor for one company that has 250 units, mostly houses! I make sure Im outa there by 4pm every day, if you know what I mean.

I know exactly what you mean. I'm also a Sub. He probably trade his rent out 25 cents on the dollar for their food stamps

NormP
05-23-2016, 09:28 PM
It's okay toast. We'll try to take it easy on you. I can tell you're getting a little bent out of shape little buddy. No need to get your panties in a wad though, we get it, you are proud of your status with HUD housing. I've met lots of people who are not ashamed to rely on the government, so you aren't the first one to cross my path.

toast
05-23-2016, 09:41 PM
I'm not mad, If you win money in Vegas you pay taxes!! I have to claim all money transactions at the end of the year, Section 8 is usually Suburbs!! I live in the country, I have to pay property taxes just like everyone. Foodstamps comes on a card now, not paper!! It comes on vouchers, With a waiting list. Your taking free handouts too if your working on them, That makes you a HIPOCRIT!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-23-2016, 10:00 PM
Guys guys settle down itll b alright.
Hey i get my sec 8 chk direct deposit to my pimp. I live in da low end of town trlr pk in a single wide but I have the right to vote like the big wheels u all are.

a25rjr
05-23-2016, 10:08 PM
Guys guys settle down itll b alright.
Hey i get my sec 8 chk direct deposit to my pimp. I live in da low end of town trlr pk in a single wide but I have the right to vote like the big wheels u all are.

We already know you're one of Jd's ghetto ho's! lol

70satomic
05-24-2016, 04:49 AM
People who don't like Trump are the same idiot's that voted for hussain Obama twiceFace the fact s if you're not a black Muslim ,Obama doesn't care about you every time one of the black hoodlums got shot Obama was on TV giving a speach not one time did he ever care about white people .I guess Obama would call dirt racing racist because there aren't any TRANSGENDER RESTROOM'S

Links
05-24-2016, 01:37 PM
This could be the dumbest thread on 4M...EVER!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-24-2016, 01:48 PM

Hey 25
Building outhouses out of used pallets and selling them in your yard doesnt qualify you as a sub-contractor.

a25rjr
05-24-2016, 04:40 PM
Hey 25
Building outhouses out of used pallets and selling them in your yard doesnt qualify you as a sub-contractor.

You got me...except one thing.....I rent them out to transgenders like you.....way more profitable that way!

Clayton_Wetter
05-24-2016, 05:10 PM

That is inexcusable. It is an example of one of the ways that's Obummer is destroying the middle class. Yet illegals and refugees get it free. How can not most people realize that he is doing great harm to the nation, intentionally.

Clayton_Wetter
05-24-2016, 05:12 PM
Hey 25

But your comments on 4M do qualify you as SUBHUMAN!!!!! hahahhaahhaa ha lol hehe, ho ho whoooo!!!!

Clayton_Wetter
05-24-2016, 05:16 PM
People who don't like Trump are the same idiot's that voted for hussain Obama twiceFace the fact s if you're not a black Muslim ,Obama doesn't care about you every time one of the black hoodlums got shot Obama was on TV giving a speach not one time did he ever care about white people .I guess Obama would call dirt racing racist because there aren't any TRANSGENDER RESTROOM'S

Wonder what would happen at Eldora if a tranny or fake tranny would try to go into the women's restroom!!! The Dream might get interesting this year!!!

a25rjr
05-24-2016, 05:19 PM
But your comments on 4M do qualify you as SUBHUMAN!!!!! hahahhaahhaa ha lol hehe, ho ho whoooo!!!!

All I hear is crickets, CW!......he must be stuck in the outhouse I rented him. They must not have indoor plumbing in his neck of the woods! lol

JimBo
05-24-2016, 05:20 PM
I thought this was a post about Donnie Trump being at Eldora??

Clayton_Wetter
05-24-2016, 05:21 PM

No it's Unaffordable Health Care Act ie ObummerCare! And it is an attempt to completely destroy the health insurance business and turn the government into the single payer recipient of all health care and thus taking a huge freedom away from people and replacing it with a major step towards Communism.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-24-2016, 05:24 PM
I thought this was a post about Donnie Trump being at Eldora??

It is. Back to the thread subject!

Clayton_Wetter
05-24-2016, 05:32 PM

You make too much money to qualify for ObummerCare? Guess what, I've heard that story before. Trouble is, that's just the same reason that other die hard Democrat citizens use as their excuse also. So your insurance is cheaper right where you are getting it right now. Isn't that right? Oh yeah!!!

Bet you believe them evil insurance companies are to blame for everything too, right??/ hahahhaha

Clayton_Wetter
05-24-2016, 05:40 PM

You are happy with Obummer because now you will get money from the government for your rental properties to the tune of up to $500 each month for each one guaranteed, from the rental assistance program. Now you don't have to worry near as much about getting the rent money. Happy happy joy joy!!!

Thank us that paid our taxes for this gift and don't look at the federal deficit figures, after all, your bank account is the priority!!!

Clayton_Wetter
05-24-2016, 05:47 PM
This could be the dumbest thread on 4M...EVER!

Not at all. It's pretty dang informative, and a reality check about things gone wrong in this nation.

Remember the out of control EPA can come to the race tracks also.

jog49
05-24-2016, 06:21 PM
We finally get someone running for President who is NOT a politician and you truly ignorant, dumber-than-dirt
dregs of the Earth managed to put him down for the flimsiest of reasons. Most of you are white and are a GD embarrassment! No wonder the country is on the downhill side of the mountain.

old fan
05-24-2016, 08:55 PM
that's right he wants whats best for this country not some pos political hack that wants a handout and don't give a ratz azz

toast
05-25-2016, 07:33 AM
Little bed wetter, I bet you had (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) envy growing up, Dang, you still have it!!!

toast
05-25-2016, 08:06 AM
One more thing bed wetter, How much money do you donate at your local tracks, I donate to the Gap and the Taz every year!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-25-2016, 09:19 AM
Little bed wetter, I bet you had (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) envy growing up, Dang, you still have it!!!

Be carefull w bed wetter he might break his crayons and scribble in his coloring book.

dirtracerl77
05-25-2016, 10:49 AM
Everybody is all worked up over the presidential race. I hope you realise it dosnt matter. The president has very little power to change things. People keep voting in the same senators and congressmen, then blame the president because nothing changed. If you really want change in this country, we must elect the senators and congress that will get it done. Most people don't know who their current represenatives are, let alone who is running. These are the most important positions in government.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-25-2016, 11:04 AM
Everybody is all worked up over the presidential race. I hope you realise it dosnt matter. The president has very little power to change things. People keep voting in the same senators and congressmen, then blame the president because nothing changed. If you really want change in this country, we must elect the senators and congress that will get it done. Most people don't know who their current represenatives are, let alone who is running. These are the most important positions in government.

Thats right. All these presidents say they gunna do this and that but if it doesnt get passed then they look like liers.Then people say he was a bad president.

Clayton_Wetter
05-25-2016, 05:05 PM

After the shaming and schooling you've had on this thread I would expect no less than this sort of futile reply.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/C1XcB1GfVCE/hqdefault.jpg
DUH, I'm toast!!!

toast
05-25-2016, 10:46 PM
Dear bed wetter, I'm sorry for your condition, That's a pretty weak comeback! I bet you and norma rode the same shortbus to school.......

dirt crow
05-26-2016, 05:37 AM
Trump all the way!!! And if you don't like it, suck it!!!

toast
05-26-2016, 08:09 AM
That comment says a lot dirty cow, I'm glad you came out of the closet, Have you met bed wetter and norma p, Sounds like a race date!!!!

dirt crow
05-26-2016, 06:33 PM
Lol!!! That's funny rookie.

NormP
05-26-2016, 07:43 PM
He's an obama supporter, what do you expect? Leave the poor little thing to his government handouts. He's probably even responding to the comments from his free obama phone.

toast
05-27-2016, 11:05 AM
Dear Sweet little Norma, I came in for lunch, It's government cheese, Does that make you and bed wetter mad!

toast
05-27-2016, 11:06 AM
Do a little research on the free phones, That was little ronny reagan!!

a25rjr
05-27-2016, 01:45 PM
He's an obama supporter, what do you expect? Leave the poor little thing to his government handouts. He's probably even responding to the comments from his free obama phone.

Yeah.....Im wondering if his first name is "fried" or "burnt"!

toast
05-27-2016, 03:28 PM
Your name is perfect, That's lame, jr.............with a small j, I bet you squat to pee!!!

old fan
05-27-2016, 05:31 PM
I bet you pee in your pants to lazy to work

toast
05-27-2016, 05:40 PM
I hear you Gump!!

D Trump
05-27-2016, 08:04 PM
See you all at Eldora ! Let's make America Great Again and Dirt Late model Racing ! I will ban all Provisionals if your not fast enough to make the show you watch from the stands ! No more hand outs !

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-27-2016, 08:15 PM
See you all at Eldora ! Let's make America Great Again and Dirt Late model Racing ! I will ban all Provisionals if your not fast enough to make the show you watch from the stands ! No more hand outs !

Well hello mr trump!