PDA

View Full Version : forward drive in a competitors monte carlo

WOT114
05-20-2016, 10:49 PM
Local guy has been kicking our tail. His car is pretty hooked up. Mostly stock suspension class. Anyway his car seems to drive off the rear wheels the car just stays up like its a late model. When he goes into the corner it doesn't lay over has at all. It rotates easy and just drives.Slightly laid over on the RF with the rear tires just driving it

WOT114
05-21-2016, 09:35 PM
Very Similar but the front end isn't all up in the air or the whole car for that matter.

oilman
05-23-2016, 04:54 PM
Jeff, do you attribute the attitude of your car strictly due to the way your rear was jigged or a combo of everything? Im thinking that the angles of the uppers and lowers are more and more important.

a25rjr
05-23-2016, 06:53 PM
Does the year of the body match the suspension?
How the heck you see over the lf? lol

RCJ
05-23-2016, 08:21 PM
Bet that thing as a lot of forward bite once you put it in low range and get the front hubs locked in.

a25rjr
05-23-2016, 09:19 PM
of course not.. a 98 grand prix is a fwd with no frame

couldn't see anything that night, rf wheel kept dig in on exit.

Still won and that was my LAST bucket list place I wanted to win (Oskaloosa Iowa) and as a bonus I ran the whole race back and forth with zack vanderbeek a usmts hot shoe. I bought a turnkey mod two days after that win.

You musta bought the Richard Petty edition.....lol

Is that your normal rearend setup you sell or was that car different?

7uptruckracer
06-29-2016, 01:09 PM
Local guy has been kicking our tail. His car is pretty hooked up. Mostly stock suspension class. Anyway his car seems to drive off the rear wheels the car just stays up like its a late model. When he goes into the corner it doesn't lay over has at all. It rotates easy and just drives.Slightly laid over on the RF with the rear tires just driving it
Where is this?

JustAddDirt
06-29-2016, 03:50 PM
Where is this?

looks like StockCarDriver pulled his posts