PDA

View Full Version : Max Blair

BTExpress
05-28-2016, 10:06 AM
The kid stole a win last night on a last lap pass at Bedford against a fairly stout SLM field. He has been a terror in Western Pa and Ohio in the crates over the last few years. I would really like to see him travel a bit more on a regional basis to see what he can do in a SLM. Last night proved he can be competitive in a SLM. Maybe an owner looking to travel with a young hot shoe will take notice?

Josh Bayko
05-28-2016, 10:15 AM
Huh? He already does travel the region quite a bit in the super.

BTExpress
05-28-2016, 10:22 AM
I am talking about branching out to some tracks away from his home base....like when the WoO or LOLMS come to the area or following the entire Appalachian Speed Week races... heck I'd settle to see him run Hagerstown or Winchester and Potomac for their bigger shows.

BTExpress
06-04-2016, 08:29 AM
Nice 3rd place run last night at Bedford in the opening of the AMS. Does anyone know if he is following the whole series?. I saw where he is definitely running Port Royal tonight.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-04-2016, 09:31 AM
He was part of whoever that guy was that was running the NDRL, his team. Then when things went south, he was done. Now it's just whatever his Dad and him can afford to do depending on sponsors. Yes, he is very good. I think in time he will probably get a shot, but heck, in that region, there's a few others too who I think could do well nationally too. But he is definitely one of them, a good, aggressive, young driver, who knows his stuff.

Used to be someone from their team who posted on here.

RoadtoPennsboro
06-06-2016, 07:34 AM
He's not dominant in crates, he's dominant in both crates and supers.

WON11_Fan
06-06-2016, 01:45 PM
Max will not be following the entire AMS. Max travels when he can with what they have. Tough with a family owed deal. He would love to venture out more, but needs the backing to be able to do so. Rob has scaled back his racing program over the past few years to concentrate on Max's program.

Max's plans for the upcoming week includes McKean County Raceway Thursday night (crate), Little Valley Speedway Friday (super), Stateline Saturday (both), and Eriez Sunday (both).

Visit http://www.teamblairracing.com for updated info. (I try to keep their web site updated as their racing plans come together.)

chupp n bloomer fan
06-06-2016, 02:06 PM
Max will not be following the entire AMS. Max travels when he can with what they have. Tough with a family owed deal. He would love to venture out more, but needs the backing to be able to do so. Rob has scaled back his racing program over the past few years to concentrate on Max's program.

Max's plans for the upcoming week includes McKean County Raceway Thursday night (crate), Little Valley Speedway Friday (super), Stateline Saturday (both), and Eriez Sunday (both).

Visit http://www.teamblairracing.com for updated info. (I try to keep their web site updated as their racing plans come together.)You're who I was thinking of. Thanks for the info.

RoadtoPennsboro
06-21-2016, 07:16 AM
Max impressive again last weekend. Hit the 200 wins mark 2 weeks ago and has added 4 more since between the crate and super. Seems criminal that someone isn't putting him in a big ride. Bummed he doesn't have Weedsport or Lernerville on his schedule this week.