PDA

View Full Version : Pierce chassis

Umpdirt1
05-31-2016, 03:52 PM
All the talk is club 29, rocket,longhorn , bloomer chassis. Big bob surely should b up there. Sure he doesn't have the clientele as some of the bigger boys. But Lil bobby runs with the big dogs and holds his own in a pierce chassis.

W2Racing09
05-31-2016, 03:56 PM
All the talk is club 29, rocket,longhorn , bloomer chassis. Big bob surely should b up there. Sure he doesn't have the clientele as some of the bigger boys. But Lil bobby runs with the big dogs and holds his own in a pierce chassis.

There are a lot of chassis out there that meet that criteria. MBH, GRT, Warrior, Lazer, etc. all have had drivers win National and Regional races in recent years, and all have had drivers who were competitive in National races this season. I know Eckert won in an MBH last season before making the switch to Longhorn, and Hubbard had an MBH win in 2014 at Potomac as well. Ryan King was competitive in GA/FL in the Warrior House Car if I remember right, and so was Jeremy Payne in his GRT at Batesville. In order to be talked about the cars need to be winning on a National level on a regular basis, and without any National level drivers that isn't going to happen. I don't know of any drivers in a Pierce car in my area (aside from Mods), and I'm sure it is just like that in other areas as well.

Umpdirt1
05-31-2016, 04:02 PM
Very true. But pierce makes a ton of modifieds.You can go to any midwest track from illinois to indiana and most of the field are pierce mod chassis. When ,,,not if Lil bobby wins a "Crown jewel" maybe that'll change.

pierceFAN
05-31-2016, 05:13 PM
Bobby has sure turned some heads with this new platinum chassis..I think I hear that phone ringin

TMaCiLLiNi39
05-31-2016, 05:17 PM
Bobby has sure turned some heads with this new platinum chassis..I think I hear that phone ringin

The phone never stopped ringing, but I don't believe a 6th place finish will open the flood gates...

pierceFAN
05-31-2016, 05:44 PM
The phone never stopped ringing, but I don't believe a 6th place finish will open the flood gates...

Bobbys 6th place finish is irrelevant...you should keep your uneducated comments to yourself Ernie..

fastford
05-31-2016, 07:14 PM
There are a lot of chassis out there that meet that criteria. MBH, GRT, Warrior, Lazer, etc. all have had drivers win National and Regional races in recent years, and all have had drivers who were competitive in National races this season. I know Eckert won in an MBH last season before making the switch to Longhorn, and Hubbard had an MBH win in 2014 at Potomac as well. Ryan King was competitive in GA/FL in the Warrior House Car if I remember right, and so was Jeremy Payne in his GRT at Batesville. In order to be talked about the cars need to be winning on a National level on a regular basis, and without any National level drivers that isn't going to happen. I don't know of any drivers in a Pierce car in my area (aside from Mods), and I'm sure it is just like that in other areas as well.

this is true, there are still some TNT chassis out there winning races, and I think tony has as good of a front end as any right now, just hard to get a recognizable name in one , unless you can practically give them one....

old fan
05-31-2016, 08:29 PM
Very true. But pierce makes a ton of modifieds.You can go to any midwest track from illinois to indiana and most of the field are pierce mod chassis. When ,,,not if Lil bobby wins a "Crown jewel" maybe that'll change. long shot or impressive ,southern IL with a few Elites thrown in last yrs national champion impressive the yr before that impressive

old fan
05-31-2016, 08:32 PM
The phone never stopped ringing, but I don't believe a 6th place finish will open the flood gates... its not where he finished but how get there plus how about the win at Fals

MI Dirt Fan
05-31-2016, 08:53 PM
Bobbys 6th place finish is irrelevant...you should keep your uneducated comments to yourself Ernie..

Said no one ever

pierceFAN
05-31-2016, 08:54 PM
https://www.facebook.com/angie.pierce.9659/posts/1276975525665573

kazual
05-31-2016, 09:23 PM
Remarkable race even without Pierce in the mix, with him it was one of the best I have seen.

71PRPFan
05-31-2016, 09:28 PM
Dustin Linville to peirce race cars! (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) a doodle dooooo

TMaCiLLiNi39
05-31-2016, 09:41 PM

I'm pretty sure you should look in the mirror before to say something that reflects yourself...

Outside of a few regional wins by Unzicker, please list some consistent big wins by Pierce cars... I'll wait....

I'm not bashing them 1 bit, but your clown ass acts they are dominating

Bigracer93
05-31-2016, 09:46 PM
Culp wins a good number or races a year in his pierce car as a regional guy, Shane Hebert won a ton of SUPR races a few years ago till the oil field slowed down when it picks back up I expect him to pick back up where he left off. Also, bob doesn't build many mods anymore compared to his LM business.

Highside Hustler25
05-31-2016, 09:53 PM
https://www.facebook.com/angie.pierce.9659/posts/1276975525665573

I had seen this earlier in the day and thought wow, what a compliment from one of the most knowledgeable persons in Motorsports. Glad you posted that pierceFAN. A lil crow for the critics:cool:

turnleftandgasit
05-31-2016, 09:56 PM
Kevin Weaver runs pretty good in his Pierce cars. Won in his first night out in the new Platinum car.

Highside Hustler25
05-31-2016, 09:59 PM
I'm pretty sure you should look in the mirror before to say something that reflects yourself...

Outside of a few regional wins by Unzicker, please list some consistent big wins by Pierce cars... I'll wait....

I'm not bashing them 1 bit, but your clown ass acts they are dominating

Who's leading in UMP points Nationally?

dirtdobber45
05-31-2016, 10:12 PM
this is true, there are still some TNT chassis out there winning races, and I think tony has as good of a front end as any right now, just hard to get a recognizable name in one , unless you can practically give them one....TNT? Havent heard that brand in awhile besides on Racingjunk lol. When they use to race weekly at Kingsport and Volunteer all youd see where TNT Warrior and Stinger. Its sad though noone wants to step out of the box to try

kidrock
05-31-2016, 10:18 PM
I had seen this earlier in the day and thought wow, what a compliment from one of the most knowledgeable persons in Motorsports. Glad you posted that pierceFAN. A lil crow for the critics:cool:

Yeah and after runs at Lasalle, Fairbury and Wheatland I'm wondering if the drivers that voted him overrated if they are going to eat a little crow lol.

zyoung25
05-31-2016, 11:15 PM
Culp wins a good number or races a year in his pierce car as a regional guy, Shane Hebert won a ton of SUPR races a few years ago till the oil field slowed down when it picks back up I expect him to pick back up where he left off. Also, bob doesn't build many mods anymore compared to his LM business.

I thought Timmy had a black diamond car? Or does he have both? I know the black diamond is for sale.

Bigracer93
05-31-2016, 11:43 PM
He is selling his brand new black diamond. Says he likes his pierce stuff more. As of now he has both but he is trying to get a 2nd pierce car.

pierceFAN
06-01-2016, 12:54 AM
Can't wait to see you Ernie... Boy oh boy I can't wait to see you

TMaCiLLiNi39
06-01-2016, 01:08 AM
Can't wait to see you Ernie... Boy oh boy I can't wait to see you

Such a tough guy... Your a douchebag that constantly makes the Pierce's look terrible with your iron f'n keyboard... No one is afraid of you... All you do is act like a12 year old fan boy giving out mouth hugs to anyone that runs their chassis'... Come do something you pathetic clown... You just might not like what you receive in return!!!

Funny... Even your screen name namesake think you are f'n clueless.... Keep being a clown buddy

TMaCiLLiNi39
06-01-2016, 01:44 AM
You are the idiot Ernie....everyone who knows you knows it... You're the laughing stock of the track...this is just another thread you ruined by your idiotic statements... You never have anything good to say...don't understand why you just don't crawl back in your cave...

Then come do something you old F'ck.... You say the same rhetoric BS everytime someone challenges your Pierce Manhood... Crawl back in a cave blah blah blah... F' you!!!

Don't temp me with a good time clown... You act like you are really something on here and you are nothing!!! I like Bobby, Ciara, Bob and Angie... And me and Uncle Will chat all the time... You make me not root for him... You make me not want to buy a tshirt... You make me not want to waive the flag because you act like a 13 year old girl running after N'Sync... So f' you.... If you think I'm worried about you, then you evidently are more clueless than I thought... Some cmon with it clown... Let's see just how bad you are!

TMaCiLLiNi39
06-01-2016, 01:45 AM
See you are so pathetic you delete things in order to cover your tracks... But quotes are a b1tch!!!

pierceFAN
06-01-2016, 01:50 AM
This was a good thread with people who have something to add to the conversation...once again you chime in with nothing to add but your insults...I deleted my thread in order to try to be the better man and not stoop to your level...you always bring out the worst in people...

TMaCiLLiNi39
06-01-2016, 01:56 AM
This was a good thread with people who have something to add to the conversation...once again you chime in with nothing to add but your insults...I deleted my thread in order to try to be the better man and not stoop to your level...you always bring out the worst in people...

Nothing is ever a good thread when you are constantly on here Mouth hugging the last name Pierce like George Michael in a Men's Restroom... You ruin things the minute you log on.... You started in with me... With your threats... Cool... Come get that a$$ beat like every 4m'er has wanted to do since Bobby was in a Crate LM.... Cmon tough guy... Don't be a baby now!

MI Dirt Fan
06-01-2016, 04:42 AM
Again. I sure wish we still had that rep system.

Cardirt0
06-01-2016, 05:15 AM

I am just not scour witch one I give the red one or green one LOL

Cardirt0
06-01-2016, 05:18 AM
$hit I have too give the green one to Ernie.... That was hard too do......Ernie can be a a$$ but hes right this TIME......

fastford
06-01-2016, 08:06 AM
I would like to be there IF they ever met up in person, might be something interesting to see. if this ever happens, you guys please post time and date, he!! , I might make the trip up to see this......

Barbecueboy
06-01-2016, 08:07 AM

Sorry.......the sissies went to the school marm on that one and had it removed under the guises of excessive butthurt and tarnishing their participation trophy images.

It could easily be reinstated and with vbulletin platform could be modified to show who left the reputation points( club sissies main argument on the system), but won't be........

nuff said
06-01-2016, 08:33 AM
Pierce is in the same situation Jeff Gordon used to be in.Talented driver,but it is hard to pull for him because of his fans and the way they act.Some of them anyway.

Highside Hustler25
06-01-2016, 08:45 AM
Such a tough guy... Your a douchebag that constantly makes the Pierce's look terrible with your iron f'n keyboard... No one is afraid of you... All you do is act like a12 year old fan boy giving out mouth hugs to anyone that runs their chassis'... Come do something you pathetic clown... You just might not like what you receive in return!!!

Funny... Even your screen name namesake think you are f'n clueless.... Keep being a clown buddy

So who's the internet tough guy????lol

kidrock
06-01-2016, 08:49 AM
Pretty sad if people can't root for a driver because of some of his fans. And no I don't have a problem with pierceFan he is just sticking up for Bobby from all the bashing the kid gets. Bobby just keeps going out there and putting in a great show for the fans and showing all the haters he can get it done.

kidrock
06-01-2016, 08:53 AM
Sorry.......the sissies went to the school marm on that one and had it removed under the guises of excessive butthurt and tarnishing their participation trophy images.

It could easily be reinstated and with vbulletin platform could be modified to show who left the reputation points( club sissies main argument on the system), but won't be........

Really didn't care for the rep system one way or another. Who really cares what someone else thinks. If people get all butt hurt over someone giving you a red dot. I mean really a red dot. Kind of reminded me of grade school kids LMAO!!!

smooth32
06-01-2016, 10:11 AM
Pretty sad if people can't root for a driver because of some of his fans. And no I don't have a problem with pierceFan he is just sticking up for Bobby from all the bashing the kid gets. Bobby just keeps going out there and putting in a great show for the fans and showing all the haters he can get it done.I've drank beer with piercefan. He can drink the brews that's for sure. He's a cool dude.

dennybar
06-01-2016, 10:11 AM
So how many races has the new "scorpion" modified chassis won?? When was the last time a Pierce mod won the manufactures championship?

ptown
06-01-2016, 10:27 AM
You make me not root for him... You make me not want to buy a tshirt... You make me not want to waive the flag because you act like a 13 year old girl running after N'Sync...

You are 100 percent correct......I also remember the Justin Algaier fans doing the same exact thing as you describe.

You do remember that don't you Ernie.....lol

Barbecueboy
06-01-2016, 10:27 AM
Really didn't care for the rep system one way or another. Who really cares what someone else thinks. If people get all butt hurt over someone giving you a red dot. I mean really a red dot. Kind of reminded me of grade school kids LMAO!!!

To some it was their " do you like me, yes or no check of approval system".....yep, kinda like grade school.

Again, easily reinstated with restrictions if they wanted to add it back ...........like you, who cares what anybody thinks?

But to some insecure jump ropers, what people think about them is their whole world.

It is pretty funny though that the ones that were whining about it the loudest hardly ever even post on 4 m anymore...........guess they went on to their next Internet forum crusade to ban the words " poopy head and nanny nanny boo boo"

pierceFAN
06-01-2016, 11:09 AM
I've drank beer with piercefan. He can drink the brews that's for sure. He's a cool dude.

Do I know you????

JK4745
06-01-2016, 11:57 AM
Ernie, if it's the same Ernie that got smacked upside the head at Waynesfield he's not nearly as tough as he is acting.

Wonder
06-01-2016, 12:06 PM
Very true. But pierce makes a ton of modifieds.You can go to any midwest track from illinois to indiana and most of the field are pierce mod chassis. When ,,,not if Lil bobby wins a "Crown jewel" maybe that'll change.

Not making many mods these days. Sometimes its best to not fix what's not broken..............

ptown
06-01-2016, 12:09 PM
Ernie, if it's the same Ernie that got smacked upside the head at Waynesfield he's not nearly as tough as he is acting.

I also remember something at Kentucky lake several years ago.

Cardirt0
06-01-2016, 01:11 PM
Ernie Could not whip his way out of a wet paper Bag...But you cant just let a Bully push you..Some times you stand up and get knocked down... Hopeing it stops .. Just cause you can Whip someone dont make you better Just make you a Bully....

WisWildManFan
06-01-2016, 01:42 PM
How about a tale of the tape on our two combatants

MI Dirt Fan
06-01-2016, 03:19 PM
I've drank beer with piercefan. He can drink the brews that's for sure. He's a cool dude.

So drinking a lot of beer makes him cool? lol smh

Clayton_Wetter
06-01-2016, 03:40 PM
http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/716120/celebrity-deathmatch-billy-banks-vs-richard-simmons.jhtml

smooth32
06-01-2016, 03:47 PM
So drinking a lot of beer makes him cool? lol smhNo, drinking beer doesn't make him cool, I never said that. Please don't twist my words. I said he can drink a lot of beer, and he can. I also said he is a cool dude, which he is. Doesn't mean that because he can drink he is cool.

TerryM
06-01-2016, 04:12 PM
Ol' Ern 'bout to truck somebody again. Is it 1999 again haha.

MI Dirt Fan
06-01-2016, 04:57 PM
No, drinking beer doesn't make him cool, I never said that. Please don't twist my words. I said he can drink a lot of beer, and he can. I also said he is a cool dude, which he is. Doesn't mean that because he can drink he is cool.
No twisting words here. You said he can sure drink the brews. He's a cool dude. Doesn't sound like I'm twisting anything.

Illtsate32
06-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Tmac might want to invest in a pierce platinum after bobbys run at the show me. He even said he has a hard time driving that rocket....

JK4745
06-01-2016, 05:55 PM
Ernie getting bullied? Looks to me like he is the one doing the bullying. PierceFan never threatened to kick his butt. Ole Ernie did the threatening here.

MI Dirt Fan
06-01-2016, 06:07 PM
Tmac might want to invest in a pierce platinum after bobbys run at the show me. He even said he has a hard time driving that rocket....
Rocket??? I hope that's sarcasm

Cardirt0
06-01-2016, 08:09 PM
Ernie getting bullied? Looks to me like he is the one doing the bullying. PierceFan never threatened to kick his butt. Ole Ernie did the threatening here.

Only way Erinie could hurt someone is if they were tieing there shoe and he fell on them.......

Nasty55
06-01-2016, 08:21 PM
To some it was their " do you like me, yes or no check of approval system".....yep, kinda like grade school.

Again, easily reinstated with restrictions if they wanted to add it back ...........like you, who cares what anybody thinks?

But to some insecure jump ropers, what people think about them is their whole world.

It is pretty funny though that the ones that were whining about it the loudest hardly ever even post on 4 m anymore...........guess they went on to their next Internet forum crusade to ban the words " poopy head and nanny nanny boo boo"

Heck man i remember you and i use to argue daily but there was one thing for sure when it came to the rep system everyone knew who ours came from because we werent scared to let anyone else know how we felt....

Cardirt0
06-01-2016, 08:29 PM
Well if you want to shut up a PC person at a Bar ... Stick your finger in there drink stick it in your mouth and then say ..Just wanted to see if it was Scotch or Vodka ...And its a good way too start a Fight.....

kidrock
06-01-2016, 09:54 PM

Lol, Yeah I received my share good and bad and the comments that came with the bad ones really made me laugh. I wish I could remember one I got one night. I read it to my wife and she got a good laugh out of it as well.

But, back to the topic Dustin will get some valuable help with Bob there Saturday night.

non driving fool
06-02-2016, 10:00 AM
I also remember something at Kentucky lake several years ago.
Ernie Could not whip his way out of a wet paper Bag...But you cant just let a Bully push you..Some times you stand up and get knocked down... Hopeing it stops .. Just cause you can Whip someone dont make you better Just make you a Bully....
Then come do something you old F'ck.... You say the same rhetoric BS everytime someone challenges your Pierce Manhood... Crawl back in a cave blah blah blah... F' you!!! Don't temp me with a good time clown... You act like you are really something on here and you are nothing!!! I like Bobby, Ciara, Bob and Angie... And me and Uncle Will chat all the time... You make me not root for him... You make me not want to buy a tshirt... You make me not want to waive the flag because you act like a 13 year old girl running after N'Sync... So f' you.... If you think I'm worried about you, then you evidently are more clueless than I thought... Some cmon with it clown... Let's see just how bad you are! This is too funny, reminds me of years ago when this same jerk was badmouthing people about a race at Atomic. I talked to a guy at the track and he said " You don't know who Ernie is ? Just picture a 400 pound pizza eating , pimple faced , loud mouthed slob that can't whip anybody. That's Ernie!! " I have laughed every time I see his posts since then.

Cardirt0
06-02-2016, 12:05 PM
This is too funny, reminds me of years ago when this same jerk was badmouthing people about a race at Atomic. I talked to a guy at the track and he said " You don't know who Ernie is ? Just picture a 400 pound pizza eating , pimple faced , loud mouthed slob that can't whip anybody. That's Ernie!! " I have laughed every time I see his posts since then.

THATS Ernie as wide as he is tall.....Was going to beat him, Then I seen him at KKK.. LOL so hard all most hurt my self....I bet hes had people want to hurt him then they see him dont want a rap for Beating a Fat guy....

WisWildManFan
06-02-2016, 12:07 PM
A lot of fat guys think they are tough guys... short and fat not the best combo lol

blncfn57
06-02-2016, 04:21 PM
No twisting words here. You said he can sure drink the brews. He's a cool dude. Doesn't sound like I'm twisting anything.

Sure sounds like you are to me.

blncfn57
06-02-2016, 04:23 PM
A lot of fat guys think they are tough guys... short and fat not the best combo lol

That's for sure! In my experience it's not the big guy that tells you he's gonna whoop you that you have to worry about. It's the quiet little guy that'll stomp a mudhole in your behind.

fastford
06-02-2016, 04:38 PM

unless they practice the second amendment , you never know......

fastford
06-02-2016, 04:40 PM
That's for sure! In my experience it's not the big guy that tells you he's gonna whoop you that you have to worry about. It's the quiet little guy that'll stomp a mudhole in your behind.

I knew a little fellow that could stomp a mud hole and walk it dry, tough little sh!t.....

Bubstr
06-02-2016, 05:29 PM
A lot of guys think they're tough until they run into tough. As far as I'm concerned, you can be a fan of who ever you want, and that's a good thing. Bobby is fun to watch and the car must be real good, because they don't have the feed back that some of the chassis brands do.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-02-2016, 05:48 PM
Again. I sure wish we still had that rep system.Absolutely not. Too many people with a high schoolers mentality.

old fan
06-02-2016, 05:51 PM
that s why MI Dirt fan wants it

chupp n bloomer fan
06-02-2016, 05:53 PM

It could easily be reinstated and with vbulletin platform could be modified to show who left the reputation points( club sissies main argument on the system), but won't be........Cmon man. Obviously I didn't go to anyone, I was well into the green. But Blackford and I don't know who all else abused the sh!t outta it and made it a game. Best thing they ever did was get rid of it. Everyone used it as a power tool, game, and had a reppie clique. I been here too long to not have seen first hand what happened when someone got a bullseye on them. It was utterly ridiculous.

Did I care about the dots, he!! no. Some of them fag comments I didn't care for. You and Nasty always signed yours, so props there. Couple others did too, I always did.

Necrosis
06-02-2016, 06:15 PM
Ol' Ernie always waits to use a stall at the track. Never uses the urinal... He either sits to pis$, or is a "wee" bit embarrassed. Ernie, why so quiet all of a sudden?

Cardirt0
06-02-2016, 07:45 PM
Cmon man. Obviously I didn't go to anyone, I was well into the green. But Blackford and I don't know who all else abused the sh!t outta it and made it a game. Best thing they ever did was get rid of it. Everyone used it as a power tool, game, and had a reppie clique. I been here too long to not have seen first hand what happened when someone got a bullseye on them. It was utterly ridiculous.

Did I care about the dots, he!! no. Some of them fag comments I didn't care for. You and Nasty always signed yours, so props there. Couple others did too, I always did.

Allway signed mine .. It was the down right Nasty comments I did not like....

Cardirt0
06-02-2016, 07:55 PM
I knew a little fellow that could stomp a mud hole and walk it dry, tough little sh!t.....

Watched a kid in high school If he was 150 I be shocked.. A 240 body builder was giving him a lot of $hit ... The boy told him just to walk a way....The big guy put his hand on him and the Boy Bruce Lee him.. I swear he hit him 20 times in 5 sec.. the guy hit the ground the boy just walked a way... Never LOL so hard in my hole life.....