PDA

View Full Version : Chub to Moyer Victory Chassis

zach51
06-01-2016, 10:47 AM
Story on DOD, wow he has been a Rocket homer for a long time before Longhorn. I guess Billy Jr is selling some cars out on the WOO tour, getting in Rocket's Kool-Aid.

Barbecueboy
06-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Good luck to him........

Kromulous
06-01-2016, 11:12 AM
I am assuming with alot of these deals, there is some sort of product sponsorship.

manwplan
06-01-2016, 11:43 AM
You mean the other longhorn copy

Barbecueboy
06-01-2016, 12:01 PM
You mean the other longhorn copy

That's extreme........

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-01-2016, 12:05 PM
From one longhorn to another. Still going to run the same.

onlyfacts
06-01-2016, 12:17 PM
Story on DOD, wow he has been a Rocket homer for a long time before Longhorn. I guess Billy Jr is selling some cars out on the WOO tour, getting in Rocket's Kool-Aid.Are there any of these Victory cars getting to Victory lane on the WoO circuit? From my understanding Rocket is over 80 cars behind now. So I don't see that being an issue with any "Kool-Aid"especially the way Chub runs.

W2Racing09
06-01-2016, 12:45 PM
Story on DOD, wow he has been a Rocket homer for a long time before Longhorn. I guess Billy Jr is selling some cars out on the WOO tour, getting in Rocket's Kool-Aid.

Before Chub switched there were more Longhorn's on the WoO than Rockets, so I don't think it is "Rockets Kool-Aid".

tsand
06-01-2016, 12:49 PM
Longhorn is shooting itself in the foot as far as customer service. There seem to be no rhyme or reason on who gets a car or when. Some people been waiting for months while others get theirs in a couple of weeks.

dirty-white-boy
06-01-2016, 01:02 PM
In other news, somewhere somebody just urinated!

Barbecueboy
06-01-2016, 01:06 PM
Longhorn is shooting itself in the foot as far as customer service. There seem to be no rhyme or reason on who gets a car or when. Some people been waiting for months while others get theirs in a couple of weeks.

Growing pains hurt sometimes.........especially if you aren't set up to meet growing demand.

companies that are set up for large volume and have been for many years really have no excuse not to be able to keep up........especially if the demand hasn't drastically increased.

TMaCiLLiNi39
06-01-2016, 01:16 PM
So does this mean Boom will be in one too when he returns from injury?

Josh Bayko
06-01-2016, 01:34 PM
So does this mean Boom will be in one too when he returns from injury?

I'm sure. He's supposed to be back real soon and we'll find out.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-01-2016, 02:16 PM

Xtra $ to get me one so i dont have to wait. Not right but this could b the case. $ talks!

zach51
06-01-2016, 02:22 PM
I don't blame a guy for going with a chassis where he feels he can get the most help. I don't think anybody was switching to Capital because they were setting the world on fire, just good customer service and they aren't too big for their britches yet (as my dad used to say).

zach51
06-01-2016, 02:23 PM
And the whole "copy" argument is getting old. Everything is copied from something before it, not just in racing but in all products.

onlyfacts
06-01-2016, 02:32 PM
I don't blame a guy for going with a chassis where he feels he can get the most help. I don't think anybody was switching to Capital because they were setting the world on fire, just good customer service and they aren't too big for their britches yet (as my dad used to say).Guess what ever. But if I was spending the kind of money these cars costs I would want the fastest not one from someone to make me feel warm and fuzzy. I am sure the price difference isn't that much when you are spending that kind of money. Maybe Chub will start winning everyweek with his new longhorn/victory creation but I wouldn't hold my breath.

zach51
06-01-2016, 02:50 PM
They are all just hunks of metal. The metal doesn't know what kind of chassis it is bent into. What makes the car fast is the components, time taken to test and tune and get everything working in harmony, and a great driver. With a name like onlyfacts you should know that, that is an easy one.

onlyfacts
06-01-2016, 04:23 PM
They are all just hunks of metal. The metal doesn't know what kind of chassis it is bent into. What makes the car fast is the components, time taken to test and tune and get everything working in harmony, and a great driver. With a name like onlyfacts you should know that, that is an easy one. Believe what you want there is more to it than a hunk of metal. If that was the case no one would ever buy a new car. They would just up date components, test and tune, and win every race. Sounds simple enough. Easy as you make it sound I might buy an old car on ebay, update everything, start testing everyday between now and September then go win the World 100.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-01-2016, 04:32 PM
And the whole "copy" argument is getting old. Everything is copied from something before it, not just in racing but in all products.

There is taking some ideas and there is copying. I am much more tired hearing about which Lucas race is a Crown Jewel.

zach51
06-01-2016, 04:55 PM
Obviously a mid 2000's shaw isn't going to be as adjustable and competitive as a 2016 chassis, but they are all good. A big reason drivers switch so often is they may have a backer that is tired of seeing them struggle and want to try something else, or a driver is running terrible and he thinks there is no way in the world that the reason he can't win is because he is a hack, must be the chassis.

MBR Performance
06-01-2016, 05:28 PM
The one thing you people forget is this whole"redesigned" longhorn didn't come about until Moyer switched to them when rumley got on board. I would say he had just as much to do with the redesign as rumley did. So I wouldn't call it a copy

chupp n bloomer fan
06-01-2016, 06:15 PM
The one thing you people forget is this whole"redesigned" longhorn didn't come about until Moyer switched to them when rumley got on board. I would say he had just as much to do with the redesign as rumley did. So I wouldn't call it a copyAnd his Longhorns were named different also.

Big fan of Chub, but I think he's done.

Barbecueboy
06-01-2016, 06:53 PM
The one thing you people forget is this whole"redesigned" longhorn didn't come about until Moyer switched to them when rumley got on board. I would say he had just as much to do with the redesign as rumley did. So I wouldn't call it a copy

Are you sure bout that? I thought the timeline fell out a little differently ......

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-01-2016, 06:58 PM

Moyer kept complaining he couldnt get any feedback or tech support before he went to" extreme by longhorn"

Josh Bayko
06-01-2016, 07:39 PM
And his Longhorns were named different also.

Chub hasn't won a race period in 3 or 4 years. He doesn't even win the local shows he shows up to anymore. He's clearly done.

00Hdmn
06-01-2016, 08:09 PM

You are 100% completely wrong. Kevin Rumley was the man behind the redesign, Moyer was just there for feedback driving the cars. There was a big story about it two or so years ago when It happened.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Chub hasn't won a race period in 3 or 4 years. He doesn't even win the local shows he shows up to anymore. He's clearly done.I agree. It's sad. Used to be cool when he'd show up at Lernerville. Now, he's just another car.

Big fan of his, why it's hard to admit it. He went from being near the top, to very mediocre. Maybe this will turn him around, I just fall into your ballpark of thought on Chub.

MBR Performance
06-01-2016, 08:49 PM
Feedback includes changes in design and I'm sure some of Moyer's ideas were incorporated into the car.

Raceready
06-02-2016, 04:28 AM
I agree. It's sad. Used to be cool when he'd show up at Lernerville. Now, he's just another car. Big fan of his, why it's hard to admit it. He went from being near the top, to very mediocre. Maybe this will turn him around, I just fall into your ballpark of thought on Chub. 49 years of running in circles. Maybe he is just plain burned out with all the work he does at his shop to keep scores of others in the north east racing ?

Josh Bayko
06-02-2016, 06:59 AM
49 years of running in circles. Maybe he is just plain burned out with all the work he does at his shop to keep scores of others in the north east racing ?

I'm sure he is burned out some. Maybe it's time to step away from driving and put somebody else in the car. There are plenty of young shoes around PA that could fill the seat admirably.

Barbecueboy
06-02-2016, 07:44 AM
Moyer kept complaining he couldnt get any feedback or tech support before he went to" extreme by longhorn"
You could have probably stopped the sentence after the third word and then put a period.........

Barbecueboy
06-02-2016, 08:01 AM
Feedback includes changes in design and I'm sure some of Moyer's ideas were incorporated into the car.

I think you are giving Billy a little too much credit.......he had everything to do with the longhorn extreme project offering.

The initial redesign from the boat anchor phase to the base longhorn of today, not so much I don't think.

Dante Toledo, OH
06-02-2016, 08:13 AM
Chub hasn't won a race period in 3 or 4 years. He doesn't even win the local shows he shows up to anymore. He's clearly done.I agree, I grew up a Chub fan and still am. It seems to me that when the cars changed from carrying the left front 2 feet in the air to how they run now is where he kinda got behind and never has got caught up.

RoadtoPennsboro
06-02-2016, 10:07 AM
But, what if he just likes racing still? I'm a fan and he's forever a legend in my neck of the woods (I watched him start LM's in the 04) but if he wants to run because that's what he still loves then awesome. He doesn't have to win anymore to earn my respect. It's still neat to me seeing the 1* show up on an off night and race locally. I felt the same with Ron Davies. Had Ron not (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near killed himself at Lernerville he might still be driving just because he loves it. Now he's a WoO Champion as a car owner. Maybe Chub will transition to ownership as well but for now it's cool seeing him still do it with whatever chassis he wants.

Barbecueboy
06-02-2016, 10:28 AM
But, what if he just likes racing still? I'm a fan and he's forever a legend in my neck of the woods (I watched him start LM's in the 04) but if he wants to run because that's what he still loves then awesome. He doesn't have to win anymore to earn my respect. It's still neat to me seeing the 1* show up on an off night and race locally. I felt the same with Ron Davies. Had Ron not (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near killed himself at Lernerville he might still be driving just because he loves it. Now he's a WoO Champion as a car owner. Maybe Chub will transition to ownership as well but for now it's cool seeing him still do it with whatever chassis he wants.

That's a great post........

onlyfacts
06-02-2016, 10:36 AM
Feedback includes changes in design and I'm sure some of Moyer's ideas were incorporated into the car. Where did you get your engineering degree from? I thought you worked at a factory....

kidrock
06-02-2016, 10:48 AM

That's a great post........

I have to agree great post and so true.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-02-2016, 10:56 AM
49 years of running in circles. Maybe he is just plain burned out with all the work he does at his shop to keep scores of others in the north east racing ?If he was burned out, he'd quit racing. He just has fell behind and has yet to catch up. I know he helps alotta guys in the NE. Never been to his shop, believe my brother has with his good friend. Who last I knew was still tight with Chub. Used to have his old stacker.

I'm a big fan of his, just stating what I've seen.

MBR Performance
06-02-2016, 11:21 AM
I don't work at a factory I'm a project manager for a company.

Kromulous
06-02-2016, 11:35 AM
He races and sells tee shirts for a living, not alot of other choices for him. I am not sure if his family has a farming buisness or not, but i was always under the impression it was racing, and thats his only revnue stream.

Not really easy if you raced all your life and now your slow, so you should just quit. I guess you can just quit living too. Car owner, maybe, but most racers like Chub arnt wired to be owners.

I hope, he can get back to good with the new cars. Dont really care what cars.

blncfn57
06-02-2016, 12:55 PM
Where did you get your engineering degree from? I thought you worked at a factory....

A degree has very little to do with anything. The really good "engineers" were smart before they went and sought a degree. There are engineers that only have the job they have because of a degree and they are dumber than a 20 lb mall. There are also people who hold engineering positions with no degree and are good at their job.

onlyfacts
06-02-2016, 01:09 PM
A degree has very little to do with anything. The really good "engineers" were smart before they went and sought a degree. There are engineers that only have the job they have because of a degree and they are dumber than a 20 lb mall. There are also people who hold engineering positions with no degree and are good at their job.In Pennsylvania it is against the law to list your business name as "engineering" with out an engineering degree.

jlacey
06-02-2016, 02:36 PM
I always liked Chub since the 1st time i saw him at a STARS race in the early 90s. I was a kid/teenager working at Potomac so id be there hours before the gates opened and would sit in the tower or bleachers watching all the trailers roll in. All the touring guys had their big haulers and here would come Chub with his Suburban (i think it was) and open trailer. Him and Francis pretty much dominated that series in the last few years and both are kinda in the same boat now. Id love to see them both winning again but one is lucky to get a top 5 behind Clanton and Richards and the other with Bloomer and JD

Raceready
06-02-2016, 02:57 PM
But, what if he just likes racing still? I'm a fan and he's forever a legend in my neck of the woods (I watched him start LM's in the 04) but if he wants to run because that's what he still loves then awesome. He doesn't have to win anymore to earn my respect. It's still neat to me seeing the 1* show up on an off night and race locally. I felt the same with Ron Davies. Had Ron not (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near killed himself at Lernerville he might still be driving just because he loves it. Now he's a WoO Champion as a car owner. Maybe Chub will transition to ownership as well but for now it's cool seeing him still do it with whatever chassis he wants. You might as well say he is into maybe a semi retirement. He only runs WoO and hardly ever ventures outside of that. Most nights when there is a regional race when the outlaws aren't running he can be found toiling away in his shop. Its harder to win more when the odds are less because of not participating more. He is lucky he came back from that crash at McKean County that he got knocked out at. Many thought he was dead by the way he was slumped over the wheel.

Krooser
06-02-2016, 04:09 PM
I read a story last year about Chub retiring... When I saw him at the WoO show at Shawano I axed him about it. He didn't know anything about his retirement but his bride chimed in saying she wished he would. Looks like he's having fun so let him race...

Btw he's a great guy from what I can tell...

blncfn57
06-02-2016, 04:14 PM
In Pennsylvania it is against the law to list your business name as "engineering" with out an engineering degree.

So engineers all own their own businesses? funny

onlyfacts
06-02-2016, 05:27 PM
So engineers all own their own businesses? funnyIs that what I said? I said in PA you can't list your business as engineering without an engineering degree.. I just asked where he got his degree from... And no not all engineers own their own businesses

MBR Performance
06-02-2016, 05:34 PM
I am not claiming nor am I advertising as a professional engineer which requires a 4 year degree and tenure under a professional engineer and licensing from your state. That is totally different. I can use my fictitious name as registered with the state of Pennsylvania just the way it is.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-02-2016, 05:40 PM
He races and sells tee shirts for a living, not alot of other choices for him. I am not sure if his family has a farming buisness or not, but i was always under the impression it was racing, and thats his only revnue stream.

Not really easy if you raced all your life and now your slow, so you should just quit. I guess you can just quit living too. Car owner, maybe, but most racers like Chub arnt wired to be owners.

I hope, he can get back to good with the new cars. Dont really care what cars.He has been around race tracks his whole life. His parents owned/partially owned, Stateline and Eriez, or one of the two, can't remember. Started out packing the track and I think the water truck. Don't recall if he started in cadets or thunder cars or stocks.

Raceready
06-02-2016, 09:09 PM
His Dad and uncles built Stateline in 1956 and Eriez in 1962. At 4 years old he was steering a pack car around the speedways on dad Jerry Franks lap. At 6 they rigged on up a pack car with a milk carton as a seat so he could maneuver by himself. When his father finally let him race Chub was forced to start dead last in every race because the family didn't want the complainers to whine about favoritism. Despite that he won his very first race in! Also when he was in the process of winning his fifth limited late model championship in a row he was offered a first time fill ride in in an average late model in a high paying show. He was in fact a few laps from winning his very first late model race in his first race in a loaded field but was black flagged because of causing smoke on the track due to a valve cover gasket. People were glad to see him start running with the STARS series because he had won a total of 7 titles in a row at Stateline Speedway! Even Earnhardt or Petty didn't win them all in a row! On the road he finished 3rd in the national points while running all year with only 1 of everything. No extra engine. chassis, or much else which there wasn't room for on the little open trailer. Only 3 spare wheels so the skeleton crew was constantly busting down and remounting the mostly used tires.

plunks7
06-02-2016, 11:01 PM
I read a story last year about Chub retiring... When I saw him at the WoO show at Shawano I axed him about it. He didn't know anything about his retirement but his bride chimed in saying she wished he would. Looks like he's having fun so let him race...

Btw he's a great guy from what I can tell...

Why did you axed him? :) Chub is more approachable than that!!!!

chupp n bloomer fan
06-03-2016, 04:15 AM
His Dad and uncles built Stateline in 1956 and Eriez in 1962. At 4 years old he was steering a pack car around the speedways on dad Jerry Franks lap. At 6 they rigged on up a pack car with a milk carton as a seat so he could maneuver by himself. When his father finally let him race Chub was forced to start dead last in every race because the family didn't want the complainers to whine about favoritism. Despite that he won his very first race in! Also when he was in the process of winning his fifth limited late model championship in a row he was offered a first time fill ride in in an average late model in a high paying show. He was in fact a few laps from winning his very first late model race in his first race in a loaded field but was black flagged because of causing smoke on the track due to a valve cover gasket. People were glad to see him start running with the STARS series because he had won a total of 7 titles in a row at Stateline Speedway! Even Earnhardt or Petty didn't win them all in a row! On the road he finished 3rd in the national points while running all year with only 1 of everything. No extra engine. chassis, or much else which there wasn't room for on the little open trailer. Only 3 spare wheels so the skeleton crew was constantly busting down and remounting the mostly used tires.Thanks man. Why I didn't speak as if I knew the exact details. Knew they were in on them tracks, but details were fuzzy.

Watching him at Raceway 7 with (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Barton, Bob Close, Brian Ruhlman for a little bit, Markham, was good stuff. Once Nielsen was getting older and sold it off, it's definitely not the same. That guy did great things for Raceway 7.

Raceready
06-03-2016, 05:47 AM
Chub was the man to beat for sure at Conneaut! Especially during the Aces High years. The fact that he held the win record there for so long was amazing given the fact that he didn't race there full time but only when there wasn't a higher paying race or a STARS event on a Friday night. He and old Dan Armbruster and Todd Andrews fought some good battles for the fans.

RoadtoPennsboro
06-03-2016, 10:38 AM
You guys are making me miss Raceway 7.

https://youtu.be/apMGr6amyo0

Highside Hustler25
06-03-2016, 12:32 PM
And his Longhorns were named different also.

Not sure why it would matter but it seems Chubs downfall began about the time he lost everything in that fire.

chubfrankfan
06-04-2016, 10:07 PM
He won the World 100 after the fire when Lester Buildings became a sponsor....I think his downfall started after he had a couple nasty wrecks and lost his nerve.

AnonymousNate
06-05-2016, 09:44 AM
just another chassis. built off of some one else little tweaks here and there......

chupp n bloomer fan
06-05-2016, 10:00 AM
Chub was the man to beat for sure at Conneaut! Especially during the Aces High years. The fact that he held the win record there for so long was amazing given the fact that he didn't race there full time but only when there wasn't a higher paying race or a STARS event on a Friday night. He and old Dan Armbruster and Todd Andrews fought some good battles for the fans.Yeah, my Dad and Dan were good friends. Used to race against each other. Dan was big into the online NASCAR racing stuff.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-05-2016, 10:01 AM
You guys are making me miss Raceway 7.

https://youtu.be/apMGr6amyo0Yeah. When Ron Nielsen had it, it was something special.

Raceready
06-05-2016, 08:11 PM
Yeah, my Dad and Dan were good friends. Used to race against each other. Dan was big into the online NASCAR racing stuff. Dan didn't get a lot of the hoopla that others from the area did but he was always right there in the middle of the hunt. He is third on the STARS win list of that region of drivers. Todd Andrews is 2nd with 8 wins and of course Chub has the most with 27. I wish Dan would've raced longer. I think if Dan would have ran a couple of more years at Stateline it may have not have been possible for Barton to have broken Bobby Schnars win total there.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-05-2016, 09:31 PM
Dan didn't get a lot of the hoopla that others from the area did but he was always right there in the middle of the hunt. He is third on the STARS win list of that region of drivers. Todd Andrews is 2nd with 8 wins and of course Chub has the most with 27. I wish Dan would've raced longer. I think if Dan would have ran a couple of more years at Stateline it may have not have been possible for Barton to have broken Bobby Schnars win total there.I think he was just burnt out and done. Unless there was more to it, Hackett was who took over his ride. He's never been very good, certainly no Dan. My Dad never told me I don't think, and then I think him and Dan lost touch.

AnonymousNate
06-05-2016, 11:24 PM
49 years of racing is a long time... id be burnt out on it to.....

Raceready
06-06-2016, 03:09 AM
I think he was just burnt out and done. Unless there was more to it, Hackett was who took over his ride. He's never been very good, certainly no Dan. My Dad never told me I don't think, and then I think him and Dan lost touch. I do see Dan around at the Corry auto dealer exchange sales on the Thursdays that I go to several times in the summer months. He is looking good. Chris Hackett took a heck of a wild tumble at Stateline last week. I believed that he rolled 5 or 6 times. The drivers had a hard time trying to master the new surface with its roughness.

RoadtoPennsboro
06-06-2016, 07:27 AM
It's funny you guys mention Armbruster. I did his website back in the day and raced against him online. He is hardcore lol.

His 2002-2003 seasons were some of the most dominant in our area in a long time.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-06-2016, 02:09 PM
It's funny you guys mention Armbruster. I did his website back in the day and raced against him online. He is hardcore lol.

His 2002-2003 seasons were some of the most dominant in our area in a long time.Oh yeah. My Dad used to get a kick outta how serious he was with the online NASCAR stuff. Good to know he is doing well.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-06-2016, 02:11 PM
49 years of racing is a long time... id be burnt out on it to.....Not sure if you're talking about my post, we are talking about Dan Armbruster now. He's about 15 years older than Chub or better.

Or whose been racing for 49 years?

cutman
06-20-2016, 09:47 AM
Did Chub run the new car at Eriez?

Jim11h
06-20-2016, 09:56 AM
Ran new car Friday night at Attica Raceway am told. Finished 2nd in both features. Winner of bothDoug drown started from pole and has been dominate there in new Swartz car

Aces&Eights
06-20-2016, 01:17 PM
Before Chub switched there were more Longhorn's on the WoO than Rockets.

I'm not sure this is accurate, kinda extreme.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-20-2016, 07:06 PM
Did Chub run the new car at Eriez?What's his new car? Still a Longhorn?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-20-2016, 07:24 PM
What's his new car? Still a Longhorn?

Moyer by longhorn!

RoadtoPennsboro
06-21-2016, 07:01 AM
He tested Boom's new VC Saturday at Stateline, then ran his own for the first time at Eriez on Sunday. Had heard he wanted more Longhorns but could get the VC's in quicker and that they are basically same car. Don't know if that's true, as it didn't come from Chub, but seems likely.

RoadtoPennsboro
06-21-2016, 07:09 AM
And for what it's worth, both will be in the Moyer cars tonight at Weedsport. Boom tested the arm out Sunday at Eriez.

Aces&Eights
06-22-2016, 08:48 AM
He tested Boom's new VC Saturday at Stateline, then ran his own for the first time at Eriez on Sunday. Had heard he wanted more Longhorns but could get the VC's in quicker and that they are basically same car. Don't know if that's true, as it didn't come from Chub, but seems likely.

You do know VC(Victory Circle) and Victory by Moyer are 2 different cars, right?

stevensracing_6
08-09-2016, 07:25 AM
You do know VC(Victory Circle) and Victory by Moyer are 2 different cars, right?I see VC by Moyer and a few Victorys by Moyer on racingjunk is this also a misunderstanding or did Moyer build VCs also?

W2Racing09
08-09-2016, 08:01 AM
I see VC by Moyer and a few Victorys by Moyer on racingjunk is this also a misunderstanding or did Moyer build VCs also?

I believe Moyer did used to build Victory Circle cars before he ran Longhorns (prob stopped in 2013?).

Thanks,
Jeff.

Drop Top
08-09-2016, 09:18 AM
a few years ago in fl. did chub get into trouble

Aces&Eights
08-10-2016, 12:50 PM
I see VC by Moyer and a few Victorys by Moyer on racingjunk is this also a misunderstanding or did Moyer build VCs also?

VC(Victory Circle) was built in California, Moyer just gave them his input and then outfitted them with his own parts, hence, "Extreme by Moyer" kinda like Club29 is same as Black Diamond only with specific parts. Victory is built in Iowa, by his families company "Karl Performance" and then he does the same tweak and part selection. Victory Circle and Victory both sold by Moyer, but 2 different cars. He also still sells Rayburn.

Kromulous
08-10-2016, 12:52 PM
Needs to work on a new name, its abit confusing.

W2Racing09
08-10-2016, 02:15 PM
I'm not sure this is accurate, kinda extreme.

Keep in mind that post was from early June --

Josh Richards (Rocket)
Shane Clanton (Capital)
Rick Eckert (Longhorn)
Brian Shirley (Longhorn)
Brandon Overton (Victory)
Steve Casebolt (Rocket)
Billy Moyer Jr (Victory)
Frank Heckenast (Club 29/BD, now Capital)
Chub Frank (Longhorn, now Victory)
Eric Wells (Longhorn)
Morgan Bagley (Club 29/BD)
Chase Junghans (Capital)
Tyler Erb (Club 29/BD, now Rocket)
Joey Coulter (Rocket)
Boom Briggs (Longhorn)

Totals:
Rocket: 3
Capital: 2
Victory: 2
Club 29/BD: 3
Longhorn: 5

Thanks,
Jeff.

BTExpress
08-10-2016, 05:23 PM
Did Boom change to a Victory like Chubb or is he still racing Longhorn's?