MI Dirt Fan
06-03-2016, 10:17 PM
Well now. That wasn't suppose to happen

dirtdobber45
06-03-2016, 10:37 PM
What wasnt suppose to happen?

chupp n bloomer fan
06-03-2016, 11:19 PM
What'd everyone think of the bloomer fiasco. First he doesn't make his heat, jumps at tail of heat four the they gotta run 2 laps so he can take his sweet time of lining up. Then is just in the f n way during the heat and the feature. Comin people quit kissing his behind. One reason he doesn't like UMP. They won't take his I'm better than any ones crap. His f n act is wearing thin. No f n class as usual.

Just wanna leave this here.:)

As Aretha Franklin would say, R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Drivers do, too bad some fans cannot.

Adda boy Bloomer.

denopolis23
06-04-2016, 12:01 AM
Bloomquist brings a lot of fans, no question. I couldn't hear the announcer as usual from where I was, I thought they said he missed the boat. If I had driven down there and he not had a chance, I'd have been pissed.
Anyways, what happened in the stands that caused the super long caution? Did Bloomers dominance cause someone to pass out or something?

dirtdobber45
06-04-2016, 01:43 AM
Just wanna leave this here.:)As Aretha Franklin would say, R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Drivers do, too bad some fans cannot.Adda boy Bloomer.O he!! yeah SWEET

MI Dirt Fan
06-04-2016, 04:40 AM
What wasnt suppose to happen?
They take away his "cheater" parts and still wins. Runner up last week and now a win.

zyoung25
06-04-2016, 07:35 AM
They take away his "cheater" parts and still wins. Runner up last week and now a win.

They never took anything away from him......smh. it's been noted that the car has been the same since tricity.

cutman
06-04-2016, 07:45 AM
They never took anything away from him......smh. it's been noted that the car has been the same since tricity.

Then why isn't the car the same since Atomic?

zyoung25
06-04-2016, 07:54 AM
Then why isn't the car the same since Atomic?

It was stated on DoD the car has been the same since tricity, which was a couple weeks before atomic. It has been on the car since then.

cutman
06-04-2016, 08:06 AM
Gotcha, I was thinking of Lasalle

chupp n bloomer fan
06-04-2016, 09:36 AM
They never took anything away from him......smh. it's been noted that the car has been the same since tricity.I'll PM you about this, not opening this can of worms again.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-04-2016, 10:03 AM
It was stated on DoD the car has been the same since tricity, which was a couple weeks before atomic. It has been on the car since then.Not disputing what you're saying at all, the car last night wasn't the Wheatland car. It's going to The Dream, and is torn apart. Guessing making sure they add 25-30lbs to it too;).

zyoung25
06-04-2016, 10:33 AM
Not disputing what you're saying at all, the car last night wasn't the Wheatland car. It's going to The Dream, and is torn apart. Guessing making sure they add 25-30lbs to it too;).

I remember him saying his new was the car he was going to run at the bigger paying races. I would about bet IF they get to run tonight, he unloads it. He had said before the car he ran last year wasn't up to date with this new one, that's why he wanted to build a new one, which I believe was the car he ran last night.

I wasnt there, so I wouldn't know for sure. That new car has it's own look IMO.

dirtdobber45
06-04-2016, 10:43 AM
It was stated on DoD the car has been the same since tricity, which was a couple weeks before atomic. It has been on the car since then.Not being a smarta$$ Z but how does DoD know? The man builds his own cars he could have a stable of cars like Hendricks lol

drano
06-04-2016, 10:44 AM
Looks like Owens may have turned the corner great runs the last couple of weeks.

HoosierDirtFan
06-04-2016, 10:48 AM
Not being a smarta$$ Z but how does DoD know? The man builds his own cars he could have a stable of cars like Hendricks lol

I'm going take a guess and say D.O.D. has a bunch of sources for information on different drivers and knows people close to these drivers and teams. It's not that far fetch of a thought to see how they get info so quick.

dirtdobber45
06-04-2016, 11:47 AM
Looks like Owens may have turned the corner great runs the last couple of weeks.Lets hope so I like it when those TN boyz run 1 and 2

dirtdobber45
06-04-2016, 11:50 AM
I'm going take a guess and say D.O.D. has a bunch of sources for information on different drivers and knows people close to these drivers and teams. It's not that far fetch of a thought to see how they get info so quick.Well by some people on here you cant believe what members of particular teams are sayin cause their on some kinda drugs lol

fastford
06-04-2016, 11:56 AM
Looks like Owens may have turned the corner great runs the last couple of weeks.

that's why I couldn't help but laugh at the " owens down the tube thread" a while back, Jimmy Owens is a race car driver period, and has a lot of wins left. the haters were sure hoping so though.......

chupp n bloomer fan
06-04-2016, 12:42 PM
that's why I couldn't help but laugh at the " owens down the tube thread" a while back, Jimmy Owens is a race car driver period, and has a lot of wins left. the haters were sure hoping so though.......And I don't know how you hate Owens, he's a wheelman. I'm glad he's running well again. For him and the Wright guys.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-04-2016, 12:44 PM
Not being a smarta$$ Z but how does DoD know? The man builds his own cars he could have a stable of cars like Hendricks lolDoD is close to these teams, and they get the scoop. On the record or off, they aren't going to report BS. Ya know, the 4m gossip BS.

huskerdirt
06-04-2016, 02:16 PM
Conclusion......some of you should watch late model live more frequently than you do. They cleared this Bloomquist thing up weeks ago.

zyoung25
06-04-2016, 02:20 PM
Not being a smarta$$ Z but how does DoD know? The man builds his own cars he could have a stable of cars like Hendricks lol

It was said to be straight from Schwallie. So if a man in his position is going to lie about it, then I don't know what else to say about it. This was figured out about a month ago.

old fan
06-04-2016, 02:32 PM
Conclusion......some of you should watch late model live more frequently than you do. They cleared this Bloomquist thing up weeks ago.very very true

a25rjr
06-04-2016, 03:15 PM
Not disputing what you're saying at all, the car last night wasn't the Wheatland car. It's going to The Dream, and is torn apart. Guessing making sure they add 25-30lbs to it too;).

Did ya notice , in his DoD interview, that he said that deal aint over.....yet! LOL

Aces&Eights
06-04-2016, 03:36 PM
I was thinking the same thing. That heat with Davenport was WILD too! Looked to be an awesome show on DOD.

TackyTracker
06-04-2016, 03:58 PM
thought marlar was coming???

Highside Hustler25
06-04-2016, 05:27 PM

didn't we all:rolleyes:

chupp n bloomer fan
06-04-2016, 05:31 PM
Did ya notice , in his DoD interview, that he said that deal aint over.....yet! LOLWhen I see it announced publicly he was right, I'll change my mind. Until then, he just needs to chill over it. As of now, he has no proof, and is being a sore loser and not owning up to his fuk up.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-04-2016, 07:47 PM
Did ya notice , in his DoD interview, that he said that deal aint over.....yet! LOL

Thats cuz he cant except that he messd up and never will!

old fan
06-04-2016, 07:54 PM
Bloomer is perfect you should know that

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-04-2016, 11:31 PM
Bloomer is perfect you should know that

Oops forgot bout that

LMPunk
06-05-2016, 08:31 AM

They don't race at Tazewell much, especially with the race that was supposed to be the day after.