PDA

View Full Version : When it comes to BIG $$$ races this guy usually rises to Top. People forget fast

HoosierDirtFan
06-04-2016, 11:51 AM
When it comes to BIG $$$$ races this guy usually rises to the Top. People tend to forget to fast.
Eldora 2014 @$$ Kickin'.
Front to back & back to the front & wins by a big margin.

old fan
06-04-2016, 11:56 AM
and comes up light then blames the track

formercrewguy
06-04-2016, 11:58 AM
Cream always rises to the top!

dirtdobber45
06-04-2016, 12:08 PM
Just wait and see...both those TN boyz up top in 7 days...again

HoosierDirtFan
06-04-2016, 12:10 PM

Yep. but no one is perfect. we all make mistakes.
Just thought I'd post as a reminder as to how he out thought and out played the rest of field that weekend. I.E. it was never in the UMP rulebook that a Lexan window net was illegal. :) . Just another grey area. Noticed he was never find because of it or stripped of the win or DQ'd.

old fan
06-04-2016, 12:22 PM
was talking last yr big guy scales don't lie this changed all that http://www.dirtcarump.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/2015drapebulletin.pdf

chupp n bloomer fan
06-04-2016, 12:37 PM
was talking last yr big guy scales don't lieLol Litey.

FOR THE RECORD, BEFORE I GET ATTACKED, I THINK BLOOMER FUKED UP NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT THE SCALES DEAL. YES HE IS STILL FIGHTING IT, BUT I THINK HE WAS STILL LIGHT. EVERYONE ELSE PASSED, HE DIDN'T.

I work at a company that depends on scales every day. And we hear about ways crooked people cheat them.

You have a scale company come out, we use Ashland Scales. They calibrate each load cell. You go to the load cells, and tweak them to get them correct. Ours have to be calibrated and certified each year by the state of Ohio and by the city of Columbus. If Eldora's are not, I bet they are now, they should be. Some small track without big races, whatever, but Eldora, I'd have them certified etc just to make sure Bloomer and whoever else, has no leg to stand on. They may be certified, I have no idea. Our stickers are on our scale heads in the control house. Theirs would be on scale head next to the scales I'd assume.

Personally, as much as I think he doesn't care about people's opinion, and wouldn't lie about this, I think he just simply cannot accept he fuked up. JD handed you a win, and you fuked up and and handed it back, pretty simple.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-04-2016, 12:40 PM
was talking last yr big guy scales don't lie this changed all that http://www.dirtcarump.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/2015drapebulletin.pdfCopy and paste king talking about tarps, wow, ground breaking rule change there.

ClampedUp
06-04-2016, 12:47 PM
Lol Litey.

FOR THE RECORD, BEFORE I GET ATTACKED, I THINK BLOOMER FUKED UP NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS ABOUT THE SCALES DEAL. YES HE IS STILL FIGHTING IT, BUT I THINK HE WAS STILL LIGHT. EVERYONE ELSE PASSED, HE DIDN'T.

I work at a company that depends on scales every day. And we hear about ways crooked people cheat them.

You have a scale company come out, we use Ashland Scales. They calibrate each load cell. You go to the load cells, and tweak them to get them correct. Ours have to be calibrated and certified each year by the state of Ohio and by the city of Columbus. If Eldora's are not, I bet they are now, they should be. Some small track without big races, whatever, but Eldora, I'd have them certified etc just to make sure Bloomer and whoever else, has no leg to stand on. They may be certified, I have no idea. Our stickers are on our scale heads in the control house. Theirs would be on scale head next to the scales I'd assume.

Personally, as much as I think he doesn't care about people's opinion, and wouldn't lie about this, I think he just simply cannot accept he fuked up. JD handed you a win, and you fuked up and and handed it back, pretty simple.

That happened at Lernerville Speedway 10 or so years ago. They said the guy that won the race was light on the scales and DQ'd him. He took Lernerville to court and won because the track was paying by the results of the scales and they were not tested and certified by the State of Pennsylvania as required by state law.
The driver owns a petroleum and trucking business so he knew the law inside and out.....

old fan
06-04-2016, 12:50 PM
Copy and paste king talking about tarps, wow, ground breaking rule change there.read section c

HoosierDirtFan
06-04-2016, 12:55 PM
was talking last yr big guy scales don't lie this changed all that http://www.dirtcarump.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/2015drapebulletin.pdf

I didn't post anything about last year. These pics are from the 2014 World 100 butt kickin'. This thread wasn't to open can of worm like you just did. Just to serve as a reminder he can still get the job done period. When I seen threads like the one about Owens it makes me laugh. Some are too quick to assume a driver doesn't have it anymore. Yet they still managed to be just as good as they ever where just with out the same backing. Some driver take a bit long to get use to a new chassis then others do. Racing will always do one thing make drivers and teams have their ups and downs over their careers in the sport. Next weekends race at Eldora should be a good one. Have a good day and go enjoy the next race you attend.

old fan
06-04-2016, 01:10 PM
check out 15.13 b about the window net gate

kidrock
06-04-2016, 04:35 PM
I thought it was interesting Bloomer is still trying to blame the track for him being light at the scales. I could see that being a possibilty if others were light as well but, they weren't. Put the big boy pants on and just admit it your team screwed up.

old fan
06-04-2016, 05:10 PM
exactly kidrock

chupp n bloomer fan
06-04-2016, 05:29 PM
That happened at Lernerville Speedway 10 or so years ago. They said the guy that won the race was light on the scales and DQ'd him. He took Lernerville to court and won because the track was paying by the results of the scales and they were not tested and certified by the State of Pennsylvania as required by state law.
The driver owns a petroleum and trucking business so he knew the law inside and out.....Was it Satterlee?

Yeah, that's what I'm getting at. I'm not at all saying Eldora was wrong, I don't for one second think they were. But if they aren't certified, they better get them certified. Covers your butt, gives you peace of mind, and you can tell Bloomer and whoever else to go fly a kite.

old fan
06-04-2016, 05:37 PM
http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?350722-Eldora-scales

WisWildManFan
06-04-2016, 06:35 PM
Can't wait to get out to the big E and watch the 0 And 6 battle... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow26XKR8Lt4

chupp n bloomer fan
06-04-2016, 06:50 PM
http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?350722-Eldora-scalesLitey, that's nothing more than a thread full of BS. I already stated why you get them certified, and they better be accurate. Did you used to just go with the track scales, yes. And that's that. But with everyone being so sue happy and finding ways around things, cover your a$$.

old fan
06-04-2016, 07:21 PM
oh wait its 4m

MI Dirt Fan
06-04-2016, 07:34 PM
Litey, that's nothing more than a thread full of BS. I already stated why you get them certified, and they better be accurate. Did you used to just go with the track scales, yes. And that's that. But with everyone being so sue happy and finding ways around things, cover your a$$.

Same ignorance different forum name. Just like the other half dozen ones he has and or had.

old fan
06-04-2016, 07:53 PM
I didn't partake in that thread but carryon

old fan
06-04-2016, 08:23 PM
bloomer said..... bahahahaha would you believe him if he said President Obama was 100% white, too? who was it that told him that? Have they made an official announcement? The only word has been from the guy that had trouble making weight ONE time the whole weekend. The accuracy of the scale does not matter the way the rule is written, period. when bloomer posts a legit picture of him being paid the $100,000 then I'll believe it. found this on another thread I thought Obama said he was Irish lmfao

MI Dirt Fan
06-05-2016, 06:33 AM
Read on FB Dale McDowell is getting a Sweet/Bloomquist car soon.

NormP
06-05-2016, 09:35 AM
That would be interesting. He's been competitive in a Warrior, so if it's true it will be fun to see what he does in a Bloomquist.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-05-2016, 10:05 AM
bloomer said..... bahahahaha would you believe him if he said President Obama was 100% white, too? who was it that told him that? Have they made an official announcement? The only word has been from the guy that had trouble making weight ONE time the whole weekend. The accuracy of the scale does not matter the way the rule is written, period. when bloomer posts a legit picture of him being paid the $100,000 then I'll believe it. found this on another thread I thought Obama said he was Irish lmfaoYou copied one of the very post I'm talking about.

I don't care what color Obama is or anything to do with him for that matter. And I don't care wether we are talking about Bloomer or JD or Owens, etc. I'm not talking about the driver. I'm talking about knowing wtf you are talking about when it comes to scales, and ClampedUp is one of the only ones who is accurate. But continue on copy and paste king.

old fan
06-05-2016, 10:43 AM
right are wrong track scales prevail ,to most except we know who

MI Dirt Fan
06-05-2016, 10:55 AM
This is what Litey would sound like when trying to explain something to members on here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5HFiMXZiLAs

zyoung25
06-05-2016, 12:21 PM

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?354650-Dale-McDowell-17m-2016-Ride/page2&highlight=McDowell

He would've had it before now if someone didn't think they had to steal it after it was built.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-05-2016, 07:25 PM
right are wrong track scales prevail ,to most except we know whoCarry on Litey. Obviously not getting through to you that that doesn't hold water anymore. At least to those who know about scales. You go to court, prove their scales, no matter who the fuk we are talking about, are not accurate, you will win every single time period.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-06-2016, 08:13 AM

I guess he thinks hes going to set the world on fire in new car. He runs well and competitivly in the warrior.

Clayton_Wetter
06-07-2016, 05:29 PM
This is what Litey would sound like when trying to explain something to members on here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5HFiMXZiLAs

By golly, you nailed it!!!!!!

Clayton_Wetter
06-07-2016, 05:42 PM

SO???? Just didn't want to miss an opportunity did you?

dirtdobber45
06-08-2016, 06:36 PM
http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?354650-Dale-McDowell-17m-2016-Ride/page2&highlight=McDowellHe would've had it before now if someone didn't think they had to steal it after it was built.Whatcha talkin about?

old fan
06-08-2016, 06:42 PM
SO???? Just didn't want to miss an opportunity did you?heck no and hoping for a replay from lasts year James Essex call there is no green light ,no green light

dirtdobber45
06-08-2016, 06:50 PM
heck no and hoping for a replay from lasts year James Essex call there is no green light ,no green lightYou know the old saying...wish in one hand and....lmao

chupp n bloomer fan
06-08-2016, 09:11 PM
You know the old saying...wish in one hand and....lmaoLol.....;)