PDA

View Full Version : Fairbury

RayburnRider
06-04-2016, 09:30 PM
Does anyone have any updates from fairbury tonight?

kidrock
06-04-2016, 09:33 PM
Corey used to do updates on Fairbury's website but, they went to the race monitor and know he doesn't do it anymore. Sucks because his updates were 10 times better then race monitor.

thugginsince89
06-05-2016, 12:31 AM
Does anyone have any updates from fairbury tonight?Spatola WengerSchmitt

dirtyboy
06-05-2016, 08:02 AM
Sportsman, Hobby Mods and Vintage cars back to back to back made it tough to stay awake but we survived it. Lots and lots of cautions.... Took about 3 tries to get the National Anthem to play properly, other than that the Mods and Late Models put on a great show once the track opened up a bit. It was worth the $5 on fan appreciation night

cdustyr1
06-06-2016, 10:18 PM
Sportsman, Hobby Mods and Vintage cars back to back to back made it tough to stay awake but we survived it. Lots and lots of cautions.... Took about 3 tries to get the National Anthem to play properly, other than that the Mods and Late Models put on a great show once the track opened up a bit. It was worth the $5 on fan appreciation night

Not sure what happened with the Anthem, I usually hear them run a test on it when I am setting up the simulator for the night and first time I can remember it not playing correctly at all.