PDA

View Full Version : Midway Speedway (OH): Lady on track during Late Model feature. IDIOT of the week.

HoosierDirtFan
06-06-2016, 03:56 PM
Midway Speedway (Ohio)
Lady on the track during the Late Model feature. Idiot of the week.
The bottom right on the first lap and watch the end of the video on the fence just before turn 1.
Link to video - https://www.facebook.com/aaron.fry.18/videos/vb.521729373/10154333965469374/?type=2&theater
Thought I'd share.

AllenK
06-06-2016, 04:13 PM
This video is going viral quickly! View count jumps way up every time I look at it. LOL.

Definitely one of the wildest things I've seen or heard of at a race track.

MI Dirt Fan
06-06-2016, 04:33 PM
Is FB pulling it down? I shared it and tagged someone in it and it disappeared off the newsfeed

GRT24
06-06-2016, 05:47 PM
I think it did get pulled down. It won't let me view it. Anyone know what was going on with her or where else the clip can be seen

Highside Hustler25
06-06-2016, 05:56 PM
Thanks Nathan:)For what, I have no idea:confused:

link won't open for me either.

MI Dirt Fan
06-06-2016, 06:01 PM
She wasn't actually on the track though. She was on the otherside of the fence on solid ground by what looks to be 3-4 feet higher than the actual racing surface. But what a dumb b!tch though. Probly wanted to take a selfie

153J
06-06-2016, 06:40 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkSJ7B8UgAAiD9b.jpg:large

thats a picture from twitter earlier today

Barbecueboy
06-06-2016, 06:50 PM
I can't even think of a caption that best describes that photo???

Other than wtf

HoosierDirtFan
06-06-2016, 07:11 PM
She wasn't actually on the track though. She was on the otherside of the fence on solid ground by what looks to be 3-4 feet higher than the actual racing surface. But what a dumb b!tch though. Probly wanted to take a selfie

no she was on the track when they went by on the first lap then ran to the fence before they cam back around.

Nasty55
06-06-2016, 07:15 PM
no she was on the track when they went by on the first lap then ran to the fence before they cam back around.

Yes she was on the track... Let me find the picture from my news feed....

dirtdobber45
06-06-2016, 07:23 PM
Shes bout dumb...wth was she thinkin?

Nasty55
06-06-2016, 07:24 PM
Yes she was on the track... Let me find the picture from my news feed....

Here ya go Nathan....

http://i63.tinypic.com/2zixc0g.jpg

HoosierDirtFan
06-06-2016, 07:43 PM
Here ya go Nathan....

http://i63.tinypic.com/2zixc0g.jpg

I know she was on the track. I was replying to what he said. I seen the video. Dumb @$$ could have been killed and then that could have caused more issues for the track.

welderron105
06-07-2016, 08:01 AM
I was there,and she was never on the racing surface. That fence sits about 4 or 5 feet above the track on a ledge. She walked the ledge around and then climbed the fence to get back out of danger. The guy you see in pic ran over and grabbed her and pulled her on over. She was inebriated on something,didnt know where she was at. messed up! She crawled under the fence off to the right of pic. Everyone on that end of the track was trying to get officials attention but flagman or tower never noticed. We watched her keep coming around toward traffic and thought she was going to fall down onto the track but she never did, thank GOD

Clayton_Wetter
06-07-2016, 05:07 PM
I was totally amazed by the racing surface. I though clay was hard and black like coal. At least that's how it is at Blackstown Speedway. This track looked great!!!

chupp n bloomer fan
06-07-2016, 07:29 PM
I was totally amazed by the racing surface. It though clay was hard and black like coal. It least that's how it is at Blackstown Speedway. This track looked great!!!Midway is a nice track. Didn't know they were open again. Facilties aren't the greatest, but the racing is pretty good.

welderron105
06-07-2016, 07:45 PM
They dug clay out of the infield and brought it up on the racing surface over the last few months. After all, this area is where a lot of clay potteries were located and it has awesome red clay. Freddy Carpenter set a new track record Sunday night, he lowered it after Corey Conley broke it first. It didnt hurt that they got a rain shower just as they were hot lapping. The track held up all night with no ruts and not much dust. Racing was great.

NormP
06-07-2016, 10:15 PM
I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that she is fat white trash in a tank top!!! At a dirt track of all places!!!

over4T
06-07-2016, 10:59 PM
Haven't seen a pic of good old Midway in decades. Had several fun nights there way back in the late '60s and somewhere in the Crooksville area there's a now middle aged ex trophy girl that probably still has the only one I ever got there. It was a good trade as far as I was concerned. The joint was primitive back then but the racing was good and I'm glad it's open again. Is the Big Apple in Crooksville still there?

Highside Hustler25
06-08-2016, 05:24 AM
I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that she is fat white trash in a tank top!!! At a dirt track of all places!!!

lol.........................................

Barbecueboy
06-08-2016, 07:52 AM

Looks like she is due in a couple months too........

Mams
06-08-2016, 10:54 AM
Perhaps "Miss Midway"?

non driving fool
06-08-2016, 06:25 PM
I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that she is fat white trash in a tank top!!! At a dirt track of all places!!! Any chance her name is Morehouse?

chupp n bloomer fan
06-08-2016, 09:08 PM
I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that she is fat white trash in a tank top!!! At a dirt track of all places!!!As was I Norm;);)

chupp n bloomer fan
06-08-2016, 09:08 PM
They dug clay out of the infield and brought it up on the racing surface over the last few months. After all, this area is where a lot of clay potteries were located and it has awesome red clay. Freddy Carpenter set a new track record Sunday night, he lowered it after Corey Conley broke it first. It didnt hurt that they got a rain shower just as they were hot lapping. The track held up all night with no ruts and not much dust. Racing was great.Whose running it now?