PDA

View Full Version : Path Valley

BTExpress
06-06-2016, 09:19 PM
Jason Covert wins over Jeff Rine. Covert & Satterlee battled for the lead for many laps until Satterlee pitted on lap 31 with a flat. Satterlee came from the rear to finish 7th. 37 late models for night two of the AMS.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-07-2016, 11:07 AM
Jason Covert wins over Jeff Rine. Covert & Satterlee battled for the lead for many laps until Satterlee pitted on lap 31 with a flat. Satterlee came from the rear to finish 7th. 37 late models for night two of the AMS.Watched it on DoD. Cool joint. Decent racing, some tempers flared.

You could definitely tell it was very special to Covert. Was refreshing, seeing genuine emotion in victory lane.

Snake X3
06-07-2016, 12:57 PM
If that was a Lucas or WoO race and it was Davenport and Bloomquist or Richards and Clanton it would be talked about as race of the year. Even if it wasn't race of the year, it was very good. Excellent car count. Happy for Covert. What was D.J. Troutman's deal? He was all over the place. Looked like he self-spun to bring out the caution which ended his race, but it was cut-off on the video so I'm not sure what happened there.

W2Racing09
06-07-2016, 01:04 PM
If that was a Lucas or WoO race and it was Davenport and Bloomquist or Richards and Clanton it would be talked about as race of the year. Even if it wasn't race of the year, it was very good. Excellent car count. Happy for Covert. What was D.J. Troutman's deal? He was all over the place. Looked like he self-spun to bring out the caution which ended his race, but it was cut-off on the video so I'm not sure what happened there.

He was driving like he was pissed off all night. If you watch the video of his heat you can see at one point he did have a reason to be pissed off but he never came out of it afterward. He was fast too, just didn't have any luck and certainly didn't have any patience either.

Thanks,
Jeff.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-07-2016, 07:33 PM
He was driving like he was pissed off all night. If you watch the video of his heat you can see at one point he did have a reason to be pissed off but he never came out of it afterward. He was fast too, just didn't have any luck and certainly didn't have any patience either.

Thanks,
Jeff.He was p!ssed at I think it was Devin Friese. The blue 12? Whoever it was, every time he got a run after they got all outta shape, they'd slam the door on him. Then he was done. Too pi$$ed off.

W2Racing09
06-08-2016, 10:12 AM
He was p!ssed at I think it was Devin Friese. The blue 12? Whoever it was, every time he got a run after they got all outta shape, they'd slam the door on him. Then he was done. Too pi$$ed off.

Yeah, for a lap or two it looked like every time Friese hit the gas he went completely sideways in front of the field. I kept thinking there was going to be a wreck. Troutman was getting upset (obviously) about it and ended up causing a wreck trying to get by. Then he caused another caution by trying to go three wide out of turn four which resulted in another car getting put in the fence. Then he spun by himself if I remember right and went into the pit area. That was all in his heat.

He is a wheelman, if I remember correctly he is running a straight up Mastersbilt (not MBH). Not many people seem to be making those things go in the area without the support of MBH, but he is routinely fast.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Snake X3
06-08-2016, 03:31 PM
Thanks guys! :)

FutureLegend
06-08-2016, 10:30 PM
Yeah, for a lap or two it looked like every time Friese hit the gas he went completely sideways in front of the field. I kept thinking there was going to be a wreck. Troutman was getting upset (obviously) about it and ended up causing a wreck trying to get by. Then he caused another caution by trying to go three wide out of turn four which resulted in another car getting put in the fence. Then he spun by himself if I remember right and went into the pit area. That was all in his heat.

He is a wheelman, if I remember correctly he is running a straight up Mastersbilt (not MBH). Not many people seem to be making those things go in the area without the support of MBH, but he is routinely fast.

Thanks,
Jeff.

I'm not positive, but I did read somewhere that he had picked up a new XR1.