PDA

View Full Version : Epic Duel

Bloomerdirtking
06-07-2016, 06:32 PM
Been awful quiet on here, no call out between John Hodgkiss and Brian Grey?? What happened to all the lip smack? I miss the comedy routine!!

JK4745
06-07-2016, 06:48 PM
I went to Lawrenceburg a couple weeks back and Brian was in a non wing sprint. Don't know if he switched from lates to sprints full time or if it was just a one time thing.

dirtdobber45
06-07-2016, 07:03 PM
I went to Lawrenceburg a couple weeks back and Brian was in a non wing sprint. Don't know if he switched from lates to sprints full time or if it was just a one time thing.How did he do

Josh Bayko
06-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Huck was banned from here. His car isn't ready yet, so he won't be at the Dream.

Bloomerdirtking
06-07-2016, 07:48 PM
Didn't know he was banned, no wonder it has been quiet. Thanks for the update.

Barbecueboy
06-07-2016, 08:07 PM
Huck was banned from here. His car isn't ready yet, so he won't be at the Dream.

Ok, so I'm sure you knew this was coming , but.............car ain't ready???

How hard is it to kick the jack stands out from underneath?

dirtdobber45
06-07-2016, 08:10 PM
Ok, so I'm sure you knew this was coming , but.............car ain't ready???How hard is it to kick the jack stands out from underneath?Hes probably trying to find the lugnuts or how they go on

JK4745
06-07-2016, 08:13 PM
He looked pretty decent. He got faster each time he was on the track. My guess is it was probably his first time in the car.

Mudweiser
06-07-2016, 08:23 PM
Definitely not the two top racers I thought this thread was about when I clicked the topic... Totally forgot about those two, miss the 4m funny papers a tad...

Josh Bayko
06-07-2016, 10:13 PM

He's getting caught up building decks because that's what pays for everything, and is in the process of building a new car from a bare frame because he got wrecked and destroyed the previous one at Lernerville last October.

I know you don't particularly care for him because he's a loudmouth, but he's got his priorities in order. He's always mentioned that racing is just a hobby for him and that work always comes first.

HoosierDirtFan
06-07-2016, 10:20 PM
I went to Lawrenceburg a couple weeks back and Brian was in a non wing sprint. Don't know if he switched from lates to sprints full time or if it was just a one time thing.

He sold his late model. Saw it on Facebook a few months back on an Indiana / Ohio Racing Classifieds page. Built a 410 Non-Wing Sprint Car over the winter months. His first night out was about a month or so ago. Saw some video. He looked pretty good to. Will give him props on it as well. Got better and better each lap.

ClampedUp
06-08-2016, 02:50 AM
He's getting caught up building decks because that's what pays for everything, and is in the process of building a new car from a bare frame because he got wrecked and destroyed the previous one at Lernerville last October.

I know you don't particularly care for him because he's a loudmouth, but he's got his priorities in order. He's always mentioned that racing is just a hobby for him and that work always comes first.

Get on his twitter and look at the new black "race car" he's been running around the Burgh....
His business looks to be doing extremely well.

Bob Hubbard
06-08-2016, 04:17 AM
I started watching B-Gray last year when I came in on the tale end of some forum bashing ...I watch him at moler last time he ran there .... I thought his car rotated well without alot of sliding sideways .... Looked to me like it was setup right & easy to driver on the bottom ... I think he crashed the next race at florence .... Seems like he just gave up on late models and switched sprints ( seemed kinda odd ) to me at the time after watching some of his youtube videos on LM setups .....

Josh Bayko
06-08-2016, 06:05 AM
Get on his twitter and look at the new black "race car" he's been running around the Burgh....
His business looks to be doing extremely well.

I've seen it. His business does do extremely well. He has a very lucrative niche in the market.

JK4745
06-08-2016, 06:08 AM
You're right Hoosier it was about a month ago when I was at Lawrenceburg. I didn't get the chance to go down and talk to him because I had to work the next morning and Lawrenceburg is a 3 hour drive for me. I've talked to Brian many times at Eldora. I wish him nothing but the best. I hope to get down to see him run a couple more times this year.

Barbecueboy
06-08-2016, 07:46 AM

Can't fault that concept......at all.

Guy just sets up for some really good humor with some of his tactics.........

Bloomerdirtking
06-08-2016, 10:42 AM
BBQ Boy you had me rolling with some of your humor and wit, the "pole beater line" was the best!!

t3r3e3
06-08-2016, 08:29 PM
BBQ Boy you had me rolling with some of your humor and wit, the "pole beater line" was the best!!

The Pennsylvania Pole Beater would be the funniest nickname in all of racing

chupp n bloomer fan
06-08-2016, 09:16 PM
I've seen it. His business does do extremely well. He has a very lucrative niche in the market.I've seen pics. Dude does do good work. But the things you've mentioned are what makes me not a fan. But his work is very nice.

Is his black road car a new Z06?

He had I think brakes for one for sale a couple years back.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-08-2016, 09:16 PM
The Pennsylvania Pole Beater would be the funniest nickname in all of racingYes it would ;)

Josh Bayko
06-08-2016, 10:25 PM
I've seen pics. Dude does do good work. But the things you've mentioned are what makes me not a fan. But his work is very nice.

Is his black road car a new Z06?

He had I think brakes for one for sale a couple years back.

Yeah. I believe he might still have the "old" one.

a25rjr
06-08-2016, 11:06 PM

Im guessing Sergio quit.....citing lack of driver performance!

Or Hucksters number 69 was.....ambiguous! :)

chupp n bloomer fan
06-09-2016, 10:41 AM
Yeah. I believe he might still have the "old" one.What's his new toy?

davis2902
06-09-2016, 10:46 AM
I have never seen a more fowl mouth individual in my life. Having to curse every other word just shows a lack of intelligence.

dirtdobber45
06-09-2016, 11:36 AM
I have never seen a more fowl mouth individual in my life. Having to curse every other word just shows a lack of intelligence.Are you saying Bloomer lacks intelligence because every other word out of his mouth is the "f" word

Barbecueboy
06-09-2016, 11:40 AM
Think what he is saying is that if you just keep your mouth shut sometimes people just think you're an ignorant braggart...........when hucky opens his, it removes all doubt.

ClampedUp
06-09-2016, 04:28 PM
What's his new toy?

Brand new shiny black Z06 Vette to keep his yellow Z06 company....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-09-2016, 04:38 PM
I have never seen a more fowl mouth individual in my life. Having to curse every other word just shows a lack of intelligence.

Theres a member on here is like that. F this and f that.
He post like at 2am 3am. Dk if hes drunk or what

dirtdobber45
06-09-2016, 05:14 PM
Theres a member on here is like that. F this and f that.He post like at 2am 3am. Dk if hes drunk or whatAre you telling on yourself? Jumping on here after youve painted your toenails and had a few c0cktails lmao

Clayton_Wetter
06-09-2016, 05:23 PM
Are you telling on yourself? Jumping on here after youve painted your toenails and had a few c0cktails lmao

You nailed it!!!! :)

chupp n bloomer fan
06-09-2016, 05:46 PM
Brand new shiny black Z06 Vette to keep his yellow Z06 company....Them new ones are sharp. But nothing more than something to get into some serious trouble in, or dead. I see Hucky being the street racing type too.

davis2902
06-09-2016, 09:43 PM
Are you saying Bloomer lacks intelligence because every other word out of his mouth is the "f" word

He may be intelligent when it comes to a late model but after tonight's events he has proven that he definantly can read a race program or tell time.

Barbecueboy
06-10-2016, 09:34 AM
What's his new toy?

He and serge bought matching black fleshlights????

Barbecueboy
06-10-2016, 09:36 AM
Them new ones are sharp. But nothing more than something to get into some serious trouble in, or dead. I see Hucky being the street racing type too.

So he and serge are really farm truck and azian?

I can see it.