PDA

View Full Version : Poor Frankie H

zach51
06-11-2016, 02:56 PM
Knew the risk, knew the reward, showed up anyway. That is racing bud, don't blame the format.

bullring
06-11-2016, 03:15 PM
So where's he going?

zach51
06-11-2016, 03:18 PM
Going back to Capital to get fixed I reckon. Sounds like he should have stayed home or spent about $200,000 less on a rig.

He says the format is just too hard for the middle of racing season. Poor Baby.

old fan
06-11-2016, 03:20 PM
Should just stay home period

kidrock
06-11-2016, 03:23 PM
Frankie is headed home after getting into a wreck and sustaing heavy damage to the front of the car.

kidrock
06-11-2016, 03:28 PM
Going back to Capital to get fixed I reckon. Sounds like he should have stayed home or spent about $200,000 less on a rig.

Oh don't worry Frankie will be back out there soon enough. I don't believe money's the problem here.

kidrock
06-11-2016, 03:31 PM

Why Frankie been running ok and just getting used to his capitol car.

huskerdirt
06-11-2016, 03:32 PM

That rig is darn nice for sure. Saw it sitting outside S&S one day. You could see that thing from a country mile away.

No matter the format.... You can't switch cars anyway at Eldora. Fans demand more racing for there buck now. I guess the alternative would've been to run 2 laps and have that wreck in heat. Then you are going home with basically no money for your effort.

427c.i.
06-11-2016, 03:41 PM
I like Frankie but the original poster sums it up pretty well...

WWilliams52
06-11-2016, 04:04 PM
I bet he is just frustrated... I mean it would suck to lose your car the day before the main event. He will be back

kidrock
06-11-2016, 04:34 PM
I bet he is just frustrated... I mean it would suck to lose your car the day before the main event. He will be back

Exactly but, Zach wouldn't be disappointed. He sounds like he would just brush it off and move onto the next race. Heck I gotta give it to Zach if that's how hw would handle it.

zach51
06-11-2016, 05:14 PM
If I had the money I'd be out there, probably hitting a bunch of stuff too. I just don't feel sorry for the crybabies. It sucks that he tore his car up, but when he thinks it is too early in the season to run 3 nights in a row because summernationals is coming up, that is just comical.

Josh Bayko
06-11-2016, 06:11 PM
If I had the money I'd be out there, probably hitting a bunch of stuff too. I just don't feel sorry for the crybabies. It sucks that he tore his car up, but when he thinks it is too early in the season to run 3 nights in a row because summernationals is coming up, that is just comical.

He has another three day show that's more important to his program in two weeks.

kidrock
06-11-2016, 06:15 PM
He has another three day show that's more important to his program in two weeks.

But, you have to give it to Zach that he could get a new car and have unfortunate wreck that destroy's the front end and be able to brush it off and go onto the next race with a smile on his face. I will give it to anyone that can do that.

Highside Hustler25
06-11-2016, 06:23 PM
Wow, to all the whiners, invest in a full touring late model operation and see how far your money goes. Frank is more concerned on getting something together before the next WoO event. this was a major setback.

dirtdobber45
06-11-2016, 06:55 PM
No matter the format.... You can't switch cars anyway at Eldora. Didnt lil Bobby change cars yesterday?

kidrock
06-11-2016, 07:00 PM
Not sure about cars but, they definitely changed motors. seems like they have been going through some motors here lately.

IZZOJR16
06-11-2016, 07:03 PM
Frank is right. FORMAT racing is garbage. If I wanted to see rigged sports I would watch WWE.

dirtdobber45
06-11-2016, 07:16 PM
"We ran into some troubles thursday night with a blown motor and then a wreck in the feature but we got the other car all put together so its ready to go" lil Bobby said that in an interview today on DoD

huskerdirt
06-11-2016, 07:54 PM
"We ran into some troubles thursday night with a blown motor and then a wreck in the feature but we got the other car all put together so its ready to go" lil Bobby said that in an interview today on DoD

Not sure about cars but, they definitely changed motors. seems like they have been going through some motors here lately.

My mistake..... they changed cars Thursday after qualifying. As a result he had to start last in the heat race. Since then they've run the all red car.

So you can switch cars but you will lose your starting spot in that particular race.

kidrock
06-11-2016, 08:00 PM
My mistake..... they changed cars Thursday after qualifying. As a result he had to start last in the heat race. Since then they've run the all red car.

So you can switch cars but you will lose your starting spot in that particular race.

Yeah I wasn't sure about changing cars but, I knew they had to change motors so, they changed cars and that car had the little motor in it.

Nasty55
06-11-2016, 08:10 PM
Yeah I wasn't sure about changing cars but, I knew they had to change motors so, they changed cars and that car had the little motor in it.

Is Bobby running the big engine or the small engine then?

kidrock
06-11-2016, 08:14 PM
Is Bobby running the big engine or the small engine then?

I thought the small engine but,now I'm not so sure. I just know they have been having some motor issues this year.

Nasty55
06-11-2016, 08:17 PM
I thought the small engine but,now I'm not so sure.

Dang bloomer just finished 5th in B main 2 how many do they take out of the b's?

kidrock
06-11-2016, 08:22 PM
Dang bloomer just finished 5th in B main 2 how many do they take out of the b's?

I don't know if they have provisionals but, Bloomer is not in the top 28 I think maybe 2 provisionals

NormP
06-11-2016, 08:32 PM

Top 4 out of the B mains, Bloomer was fifth, then raced in the $1000 dash and will not be in the dream lineup.

old fan
06-12-2016, 06:15 AM
maybe that format is why they only had 73 cars do you think ,and now they hot lap on Saturday night breaking another tradition if they have done the last couple sorry year its been awhile since I was up there , but its still breaking the tradition

chupp n bloomer fan
06-12-2016, 08:39 AM
While on one hand as a fan yeah you can call it whining.

But if I was in his shoes, I'd be very down and pi$$ed. It's the only Capitol car he had, it was I think 2-3 races old, and now it's trashed. At least he was honest and didn't rattle off sponsors, thank his fans, have a big ole fake smile, and act like everything was peachy like in NASCAR.

kidrock
06-12-2016, 08:44 AM

But if I was in his shoes, I'd be very down and pi$$ed. It's the only Capitol car he had, it was I think 2-3 races old, and now it's trashed. At least he was honest and didn't rattle off sponsors, thank his fans, have a big ole fake smile, and act like everything was peachy like in NASCAR.

Exactly if the shoe was on the other foot you would't be hapy either.

When you make the money them boys make in Nascar you can tear up stuff and things are still peachy lol

chupp n bloomer fan
06-12-2016, 08:49 AM
Exactly if the shoe was on the other foot you would't be hapy either.

When you make the money them boys make in Nascar you can tear up stuff and things are still peachy lolTrue. Getcha a fake trophy wife, throw on some Oakleys, or Wiley's, or Ray-Bans, or Dolce-Cabanas, and rattle off some PR BS and move on. It also reflects in their attendance and ratings. Going the way of Indy Cars.

zyoung25
06-12-2016, 09:00 AM
You can't switch cars anyway at Eldora.

Pierce changed cars, and he wasn't the only one that did.

It's hard to change cars when you don't have 2 cars in the hauler.

cgrace
06-12-2016, 09:42 AM
I think format sucks. Good for fh on telling truth complaints in pits and stands

Barbecueboy
06-12-2016, 11:34 AM
I see no problem with it.......guy voiced his pretty popular opinion.

Josh Bayko
06-12-2016, 11:43 AM

Yep, and he's got to try to get another car together in about a week and a half before the WoO is back at it at Weedsport and then three days Lernerville. I wouldn't want to go through that swing with just one car. Right now, he's got 0 cars. It's going to take da*n near a miracle to pull it off.

huskerdirt
06-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Pierce changed cars, and he wasn't the only one that did.

It's hard to change cars when you don't have 2 cars in the hauler.
I acknowledge my mistake on page 1.

Never said Frankie had two cars. Even if he did, he would've went from starting 1st to 12th. I would've loaded up too.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-12-2016, 12:07 PM
Did he already sell his other cars?

huskerdirt
06-12-2016, 12:11 PM
Did he already sell his other cars?

One went to Jon Henry.

Not sure what the story is on the other one.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-12-2016, 01:00 PM
Yep, and he's got to try to get another car together in about a week and a half before the WoO is back at it at Weedsport and then three days Lernerville. I wouldn't want to go through that swing with just one car. Right now, he's got 0 cars. It's going to take da*n near a miracle to pull it off.

He took a risk going to Eldora. He has lots of resources. I assume he figured he could get by if lightning hit the outhouse.

zach51
06-12-2016, 02:00 PM
I ain't saying he doesn't have a right to his opinion, but you cant sit there and whine about having to race 3 days in a row. 71 other cars did. If he doesn't want to play with the big boys for the big money, he should have stayed home. If he doesn't come back to Eldora, nobody will miss him.

Nasty55
06-12-2016, 02:20 PM
Top 4 out of the B mains, Bloomer was fifth, then raced in the $1000 dash and will not be in the dream lineup.

Ty Norm much appreciated bud..

onlyfacts
06-12-2016, 03:03 PM
If Frankie doesn't like the format then why does he go to Knoxville? I thought the format was way more fair than the way it has been in the past. In the past if you didn't qualify good on the day the track was fast you were buried in a heat on Saturday. Frankie even with his DNF had points to start on pole for Saturday's heat race. So the format wasn't his problem.

Clayton_Wetter
06-12-2016, 03:21 PM

No you should stay home period and give the public a break!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r023JNxj3o

zach51
06-12-2016, 04:18 PM
The part of the interview that really bugged me was when he said basically that it was too much work to have to run hard 3 nights in a row.......I mean....really?

onlyfacts
06-13-2016, 01:05 PM
The part of the interview that really bugged me was when he said basically that it was too much work to have to run hard 3 nights in a row.......I mean....really?That's because he is a rich kid playing in a sport that takes hard work to be successful. Money will only take you so far at this game. Look at Erb he has worked hard without the funding like Frankie has and it paid off. Congratulations to Dennis and Heather you guys prove it takes hard work and they did it without a million dollars worth of equipment....Frankie might want to find a sport that is less work and money can buy success. Not sure what that would be though.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-13-2016, 01:13 PM
That's because he is a rich kid playing in a sport that takes hard work to be successful. Money will only take you so far at this game. Look at Erb he has worked hard without the funding like Frankie has and it paid off. Congratulations to Dennis and Heather you guys prove it takes hard work and they did it without a million dollars worth of equipment....Frankie might want to find a sport that is less work and money can buy success. Not sure what that would be though.Every sport is a mixture of hard work and money.

onlyfacts
06-13-2016, 01:22 PM
Every sport is a mixture of hard work and money.I agree partly.... Ball sports money doesn't do as much .. But when you have the main ingredient ($) in a sport where it does make a difference don't be a winer. Get to work and stop wining. A lot of guys could take that equipment and put it to good use.

TerryM
06-13-2016, 01:30 PM
Every sport is a mixture of hard work and money.
No offense, cnb, because I've always liked you on 4m, but this statement couldn't be further from the truth.

dmr37
06-13-2016, 02:50 PM
Every sport is a mixture of hard work and money.
you also need some talent in that mix

Aces&Eights
06-13-2016, 03:06 PM
Knew the risk, knew the reward, showed up anyway. That is racing bud, don't blame the format.

So he only has 1 car...

That makes no sense to invest huge ca$h in a Hauler, and then have 1 car and gonna chase a national series. He either lacks conviction in buying multiple cars from Capitol or they arent serious in their racing endeavors, which I kinda thought from reading a story about him that is was just play racing. Why buy a superstar hauler if your only sorta making an effort? I'd love to have crazy cabbage to ride around in fuel guzzling rigs, but I'd rather have a deeper arsenal of weapons(ie cars and engines)than a glorified Winnebago...

huskerdirt
06-13-2016, 03:29 PM
So he only has 1 car...

That makes no sense to invest huge ca$h in a Hauler, and then have 1 car and gonna chase a national series. He either lacks conviction in buying multiple cars from Capitol or they arent serious in their racing endeavors, which I kinda thought from reading a story about him that is was just play racing. Why buy a superstar hauler if your only sorta making an effort? I'd love to have crazy cabbage to ride around in fuel guzzling rigs, but I'd rather have a deeper arsenal of weapons(ie cars and engines)than a glorified Winnebago...

You guys act like he just got the big yellow hauler a week ago. He's had it the whole season. He only had one capital car because he just got it and is waiting on his other one to get done.

A guy having only one car for period of time while transitioning from one chassis to another isn't earth shattering.

zach51
06-13-2016, 03:33 PM
I would definitely stay away from extra-curricular events though if you are running the world of has-beens tour with only one car.

onlyfacts
06-13-2016, 03:33 PM
You guys act like he just got the big yellow hauler a week ago. He's had it the whole season. He only had one capital car because he just got it and is waiting on his other one to get done.A guy having only car for period of time while transitioning from one chassis to another isn't earth shattering.Don't try to defend him.... He had 2 or 3 club cars before he got the Capital. So I am sure could of had one of those for backup... Jon Henry made the race in one of his old club cars... The point here is he is a rich kid wining.

huskerdirt
06-13-2016, 03:44 PM
Don't try to defend him.... He had 2 or 3 club cars before he got the Capital. So I am sure could of had one of those for backup... Jon Henry made the race in one of his old club cars... The point here is he is a rich kid wining.

Never said he didn't. We all know he sold one to Henry. Maybe the other one is gone too.

dirtyboy
06-13-2016, 03:49 PM
Don't try to defend him.... He had 2 or 3 club cars before he got the Capital. So I am sure could of had one of those for backup... Jon Henry made the race in one of his old club cars... The point here is he is a rich kid wining.

I think Frankie's point is, the low car count for the Dream is due to the reasons he mentioned. His priority is the WoO points chase, and now he needs to scramble to be ready. The downside is, guys like him just decide to not race shows like the Dream and the headline reads " All time Low Car Count for Dream".

onlyfacts
06-13-2016, 06:18 PM
I think Frankie's point is, the low car count for the Dream is due to the reasons he mentioned. His priority is the WoO points chase, and now he needs to scramble to be ready. The downside is, guys like him just decide to not race shows like the Dream and the headline reads " All time Low Car Count for Dream".WOO points chase? He is 10th in points -376... I see why he was so concerned about that.

onlyfacts
06-13-2016, 06:21 PM
Never said he didn't. We all know he sold one to Henry. Maybe the other one is gone too.I am sure with his financing he didn't need to sell it. Maybe it's because of not good planning.

dirtyboy
06-13-2016, 06:54 PM
WOO points chase? He is 10th in points -376... I see why he was so concerned about that.

Sounds like you have all the answers. Why waste your time on here, get out and start you a team and go beat Frankie

zyoung25
06-13-2016, 07:14 PM
It's really none of our business why he didnt bring the car, or if he sold his other car is it? After all the cars do or did belong to him, if he chose to leave one at home, that was his decision. If I had 2 I'd bring them both, but I'm not Frankie, maybe he thinks a lil different than most of us.

All I know is, one car is all he brought with him. The car had less than 10 races on it, and now it's tore up. I can see where anyone would be tore up over that.

Barbecueboy
06-13-2016, 09:08 PM
I am sure with his financing he didn't need to sell it. Maybe it's because of not good planning.

"Piss poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part".......

Was framed on my bosses wall when I worked on a beer truck in college, it's obviously a phrase I've never forgotten, I'm long gone from college,lol.

prohably had more to do with timing than bad planning, that and the fact that he was just probably uber confident in the Capitol and the support he was going to get with it out there...........he had looked pretty dang good in it.

If they got plenty of money and want to do with it what they see fit, so what?.....smoke em if you got em.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-13-2016, 10:49 PM
WOO points chase? He is 10th in points -376... I see why he was so concerned about that.

I think he is wrong. The low car count is because it isn't the World. Not the prestige. Other options for racers more so than the World weekend. Car counts are down period. No matter the event. Honestly, the new format gives guys with little track time a legit chance to compete.

TMaCiLLiNi39
06-14-2016, 02:36 AM

I believe the issue is Frankie didn't have another car to pull out? I thought he only had 1 Capital car with a 2nd on the way in a few weeks

huskerdirt
06-14-2016, 02:55 AM
I believe the issue is Frankie didn't have another car to pull out? I thought he only had 1 Capital car with a 2nd on the way in a few weeks

I was referring to Bobby that pulled out a backup car.

Frankie does only have one capital. I said that in post #50.

Barbecueboy
06-14-2016, 07:54 AM
A lot of qualifying going on.........like always.

Illtsate32
06-14-2016, 08:13 AM
Frank really needs to come down to earth and run the hell tour tackle that before chasing a national tour..I'd even go out on a limb and say he could possibly win a sn race...Unless Bobbys there and I'm being serious. ..

Josh Bayko
06-14-2016, 08:19 AM
Frank really needs to come down to earth and run the hell tour tackle that before chasing a national tour..I'd even go out on a limb and say he could possibly win a sn race...Unless Bobbys there and I'm being serious. ..

You can't possibly be serious.

zach51
06-14-2016, 08:21 AM
This is just my opinion and you know what opinions are like, but I'd be way more impressed with a summernationals champion over a world of outlaws champion.

kidrock
06-14-2016, 08:31 AM

Although I like Bobby I doubt very much he's going to win every race on the tour.

Aces&Eights
06-14-2016, 07:43 PM
You guys act like he just got the big yellow hauler a week ago. He's had it the whole season. He only had one capital car because he just got it and is waiting on his other one to get done.

A guy having only one car for period of time while transitioning from one chassis to another isn't earth shattering.

It not earth shattering to only have 1 car at some point, it is earth shattering to be surprised when said singular ride is FUBAR'd at a race paying $100K. The format wasn't a surprise, he knew UMP Hell Tour follows it, he gambled and lost. No whinning permitted at the roulette table. "I didn't know they were gonna spin the wheel?! I hate this game..."

Highside Hustler25
06-14-2016, 07:56 PM

I would bet money that if Frank were to run the whole Hell Tour, he would contend for the points title.
He has come a long way since pre WoO days.

kidrock
06-14-2016, 08:04 PM
I would bet money that if Frank were to run the whole Hell Tour, he would contend for the points title.
He has come a long way since pre WoO days.

I agree 100%

old fan
06-14-2016, 08:44 PM
You can't possibly be serious. oh yes he can Bobby has spanked Frankie at many of those tracks

TALON75
06-15-2016, 03:16 AM

He won at Kankakee last year, I don't think Bobby was there, although I believe Frankie can race on Bobby s level.

Snake X3
06-15-2016, 10:55 AM
I'd like to see Frank, Billy Jr and Shirley jump off WoO and run the Hell Tour. I know it won't happen, but I'd still like to see it.

Highside Hustler25
06-15-2016, 12:21 PM
I'd like to see Frank, Billy Jr and Shirley jump off WoO and run the Hell Tour. I know it won't happen, but I'd still like to see it.

I'd like to see that too Snake. The tour misses B Shep as well.

zyoung25
06-17-2016, 09:31 AM
Seems like Frankie didn't care much for what a few of ya said.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-17-2016, 09:34 AM

I guess that made it mutual. Haha

zyoung25
06-17-2016, 09:40 AM
I guess that made it mutual. Haha

I find it funny when drivers make it known what is said on here. A few members on here could earn some free shirts of they'd ever make it known who they are to certain people.

W2Racing09
06-17-2016, 10:50 AM

It definitely won't happen -- I could possibly see Heckenast doing it, but he has come a long way and is now a threat to win anywhere he unloads simply because of the experieince with running the WoO. He can still make a lot more progress the longer he stays in it, and it isn't out of the question for him to become a championship contender in the next few seasons. He looks fast in the new car. As for Shirley and Moyer Jr, both are in line to get decent paydays from the WoO at the end of the season. I could see Shirley sneaking into 3rd in points, while Moyer Jr will be RoY most likely.

dirt33
06-17-2016, 11:28 AM

I don't have a DoD subscription any more. What did he say?

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-17-2016, 12:21 PM
I find it funny when drivers make it known what is said on here. A few members on here could earn some free shirts of they'd ever make it known who they are to certain people.

I thought nobody read 4m anymore?

W2Racing09
06-17-2016, 12:23 PM

Sign me up for some free Josh Richards shirts!

Thanks,
Jeff.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-17-2016, 12:27 PM
Sign me up for some free Josh Richards shirts!

Thanks,
Jeff.

You have earned a trailer full of WoO and Richards shirts.

zyoung25
06-17-2016, 06:12 PM
I thought nobody read 4m anymore?

Been proved wrong twice so far this race season. Haha

bullring
06-17-2016, 07:02 PM
For some reason this thread reminds me of Jimmy Owens I think it was being interviewed by Dave Despain. Dave asked why it was that the older guys were still dominating dirt late model racing when a lot of other racing was being taken over by the young guys. Jimmy said something to the effect that it takes a lot of hard work and time to stay on top and most of the young guys don't have the work ethic to do it.