PDA

View Full Version : Odor at Eldora

Umpdirt1
06-12-2016, 04:12 PM
Couldn't figure it out for awhile. Was just bloomer stinking up the place. For an arrogant ass who said he could lap the f n field. Put that in your one hitter n snort it.

old fan
06-12-2016, 06:15 PM
that was all the bloomer fans that didn't take a bath

Clayton_Wetter
06-12-2016, 07:36 PM
Bring on the rest of the Dumb and dumber comments!!!:)

Clayton_Wetter
06-12-2016, 07:37 PM
that was all the bloomer fans that didn't take a bath

You were upwind of the track weren't you Litey?

NormP
06-12-2016, 07:40 PM
So is Bloomer the only one that didn't make the feature? Because if so, then yeah he must really suck. I mean can you imagine how bad it would be if he was running up front in the feature and then they put him at the tail of the field? There's no way someone who stinks as bad as him could come from last place and win the big race. Haha imagine if that was even possible...but nah, that could never happen. He's never been any good.

But if not making the field is what makes a guy stink the place up, and there was more than one guy who didn't make the field, then they must all suck, right?

I'm just trying to use you bloomer-haters' line of thinking to make sure we're on the same page.

a25rjr
06-12-2016, 07:42 PM
Bring on the rest of the Dumb and dumber comments!!!:)

LOL....I know he's the master of mind games, but geez.......his actions the past few weeks puts him in the CRACKHEAD category!

dirtdobber45
06-12-2016, 07:53 PM
LOL....I know he's the master of mind games, but geez.......his actions the past few weeks puts him in the CRACKHEAD category!Dude Ive seen and talk to a few crackheads they aint as bad as what happened this wkend... Im still in shock

chupp n bloomer fan
06-12-2016, 07:53 PM
Couldn't figure it out for awhile. Was just bloomer stinking up the place. For an arrogant ass who said he could lap the f n field. Put that in your one hitter n snort it.If he said that, which I think he did, that was two years ago. Ya know, when he came from last to first in about 50 laps;). And for such a drug addict to win as many races as he has, I mean, what does that say about everyone else? Carry on. I think it's amazing, the stupidity of some people. It is not arrogance if you can back it up. I'm pretty sure he has proven he can back it up.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Dude Ive seen and talk to a few crackheads they aint as bad as what happened this wkend... Im still in shockThing is, sh!t happens. He isn't perfect, and Eldora brings the best of the best in late models. He choked, it happens. Remember the year he had the chrome car and it got destroyed? So this weekend wasn't that bad.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-12-2016, 08:30 PM
dude ive seen and talk to a few crackheads they aint as bad as what happened this wkend... Im still in shock

ha ha ha ha he he he he

old fan
06-12-2016, 08:32 PM
So is Bloomer the only one that didn't make the feature? Because if so, then yeah he must really suck. I mean can you imagine how bad it would be if he was running up front in the feature and then they put him at the tail of the field? There's no way someone who stinks as bad as him could come from last place and win the big race. Haha imagine if that was even possible...but nah, that could never happen. He's never been any good.But if not making the field is what makes a guy stink the place up, and there was more than one guy who didn't make the field, then they must all suck, right? I'm just trying to use you bloomer-haters' line of thinking to make sure we're on the same page.gotta live the past well how about last coming up light then blaming the track sand timing in 72 nd on Thursday night not making the main 2 nights out 3

old fan
06-12-2016, 08:34 PM
You were upwind of the track weren't you Litey?nope down wind 389 miles away but carry on

dirtdobber45
06-12-2016, 08:55 PM
Thing is, sh!t happens. He isn't perfect, and Eldora brings the best of the best in late models. He choked, it happens. Remember the year he had the chrome car and it got destroyed? So this weekend wasn't that bad.I know man nobodies perfect and everybody has his day. Im a Bloomer fan but I can admit that was about the worst racing hes ever done. I know some feelings are hurt on here about what happen and we all know what hes done in the past but this is not the time to get all worked up that SS and the rest of the haters have went thru a couple of bottles of Jerkens lotion today. Like I said everybody will have their day we'll just have to see how it works out for em

a25rjr
06-12-2016, 09:04 PM
Dude Ive seen and talk to a few crackheads they aint as bad as what happened this wkend... Im still in shock

I told that SS guy to lay off the stuff! :)

old fan
06-12-2016, 10:41 PM
how can you forget your tool box on a big weekend like the dream

NormP
06-12-2016, 10:48 PM
How can you forget to pick up your feet when you're walking down the sidewalk?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2016, 12:18 AM

I guess he showed them how it could b done

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2016, 12:20 AM
I told that SS guy to lay off the stuff! :)

Oh it feels so gooooood!!
Keep dreaming!!!

old fan
06-13-2016, 06:19 AM
I guess he showed them how it could b done yep right onto the trailer before the night is done

Bob Hubbard
06-13-2016, 07:17 AM
Does anyone know if that was the same car from last year ? I was wondering if he was testing something new ,,,,

dirtdobber45
06-13-2016, 11:15 AM
I told that SS guy to lay off the stuff! :)Not SS only crack he knows is JDs lmao

Bubstr
06-13-2016, 11:26 AM
I guess, sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. When Bloomer wins, his fans Crow and when he falls on his face, they eat the Crow. It works for all the popular drivers.

zach51
06-13-2016, 11:32 AM
Good point Bub, the only reason his "non-fans" desire to beat their chest when he makes a joke of his racing program is because of the steadfast chest beating of his fans when he wins a race and they want to have a parade. Bloomer and Bobby Pierce fans make me cheer against them both.

Bubstr
06-13-2016, 12:09 PM
Good point Bub, the only reason his "non-fans" desire to beat their chest when he makes a joke of his racing program is because of the steadfast chest beating of his fans when he wins a race and they want to have a parade. Bloomer and Bobby Pierce fans make me cheer against them both.

Both are fun to watch and with out them, something is missing. I don't dislike anyone, especially not for something someone else did. Do you realize how silly that sounds? Now if they stole money or took the last Rib eye off the grill and left only chicken dogs, I may rethink that.

zach51
06-13-2016, 12:13 PM
Lol yeah true, and I should clarify, I don't really cheer against any driver, but I am OK when they don't do well only to rub salt in the wounds of their loudmouth fans. Both put on a hell of a show. Like I said in the DOD chat the other night, I was actually a little sad to see Bloomer miss the show just due to the show I'd figure he'd put on from the rear.

Dirt Racing #1
06-13-2016, 01:41 PM
It was super weird watching the dream and bloomer not making the feature. I have good source. Who told me Bloomer was having engine issues. I am not making excuses. Just what I heard. But he did race in the scramble. So must have not been major engine issues. Making 20 out 23 dreams is pretty darn impressive. Let's see if he rebounds this weekend at Magnolia.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-13-2016, 02:12 PM
By the end of the year itll prolly be a CROW FEST instead of CROW DINNER.
May be we can get BBQ to cook at that fest. Im looking into getting some POSSOM incase anyone is allergic to CROW.

Barbecueboy
06-13-2016, 04:54 PM
Thing is, sh!t happens. He isn't perfect, and Eldora brings the best of the best in late models. He choked, it happens. Remember the year he had the chrome car and it got destroyed? So this weekend wasn't that bad.

I remember that very well........it sucked.

Loved that car

zach51
06-14-2016, 08:00 AM
Did ya'll ever see the CNN presents special on DLM racing? It was based around that World 100 where bloomer had the chrome car. I think it was 2005 or 2006. Good little 45 minute documentary. Look it up, used to be on iTunes.

CrankedUp90
06-14-2016, 03:54 PM
The car he brought to race and kick a$$ in was ruled illegal Thursday and was not able to race it. Had to go with the backup.. Richards, Rumley, etc.. started the whining.. got their way

Barbecueboy
06-14-2016, 05:19 PM
Thought he had a blowout and tore up the suspension pretty good on Thursday in his heat is why he went backup?

No?

Barbecueboy
06-14-2016, 05:22 PM
The car he brought to race and kick a$$ in was ruled illegal Thursday and was not able to race it. Had to go with the backup.. Richards, Rumley, etc.. started the whining.. got their way

And for what it's worth.........until drivers and teams that are getting beat up weekly start whining and actual rules and rule books get changed, ain't nobody got there way with anything.

Just sayin.

mskdorf
06-14-2016, 05:40 PM
He didn't tear anything up in a heat on Thursday. It was hot laps, shredded left rear.

Bob Hubbard
06-14-2016, 05:44 PM

Why wouldnt we have heard that from eldora ? I thought they had a rule about running the car you Q'ed in ?

zyoung25
06-14-2016, 05:58 PM

That's strange.....only seen him take one car through tech at around 4:25.

I smell some BS.

Clayton_Wetter
06-14-2016, 06:55 PM
nope down wind 389 miles away but carry on

No sir we generally have winds from the west and southwest and not even the distance can cut your extreme stench!!! hahahhhaa

old fan
06-15-2016, 05:45 PM
No sir we generally have winds from the west and southwest and not even the distance can cut your extreme stench!!! hahahhhaawhy does stink everytime I GO THRU SOUTHERN INDIANA

Clayton_Wetter
06-15-2016, 08:56 PM
why does stink everytime I GO THRU SOUTHERN INDIANA

Roll your car windows down. Maybe that would help!! hahhahhaa

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-15-2016, 09:30 PM
Roll your car windows down. Maybe that would help!! hahhahhaa

Thats not funny see dubya

dirtdobber45
06-15-2016, 10:33 PM
Roll your car windows down. Maybe that would help!! hahhahhaa LMAO that was a good one CW LMAO
Thats not funny see dubyaYou know you laughed

Clayton_Wetter
06-16-2016, 04:16 PM

Did you ever pick up the bucket that you were standing inside of yet??? :)