PDA

View Full Version : Killing in FL.

Cardirt0
06-12-2016, 04:13 PM
I dont have a like or dis like for Gays.. What ever you do $ex wise is for you to decide..
But I am so sad that they had to die.. Its time for Muslims too stand up and say killing in the name of God is wrong.... Guns dont kill people People kill people... So sad for the people that lost Loved ones.... RIP

zach51
06-12-2016, 04:16 PM
Agreed 100%

formercrewguy
06-12-2016, 04:23 PM
This was ISIS related. Ever notice they never attack NRA conventions?

zach51
06-12-2016, 04:28 PM
I find it interesting that the same people that say it is wrong to criticize all muslims (intentionally not capitalized) for the actions of a few, are the same people that say it is OK to criticize all gun owners for the actions of a few. Strange...

a25rjr
06-12-2016, 04:43 PM
I find it interesting that the same people that say it is wrong to criticize all muslims (intentionally not capitalized) for the actions of a few, are the same people that say it is OK to criticize all gun owners for the actions of a few. Strange...

Aint that the truth, Zach!......How could anyone argue with Trumps stand on not allowing any more Muslims into this country, until we can vet them better???

TerryM
06-12-2016, 04:57 PM
Aint that the truth, Zach!......How could anyone argue with Trumps stand on not allowing any more Muslims into this country, until we can vet them better???
1) About 99.9% of gun deaths in this country are by white and black Americans.

2) The killer last night was born in the U.S.

3) Trump is an idiot.

TerryM
06-12-2016, 05:00 PM
I've never seen gun owners criticized. Gun laws are criticized, and rightly so. There's not one good reason for any law abiding citizen to own an assault rifle. None.

zach51
06-12-2016, 05:01 PM
So what is your point Terry?

zach51
06-12-2016, 05:02 PM
When big guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have big guns. The most F'd up thing about it is, is that if a law abiding citizens would have shot the goat-screwing SOB to stop him, they would be prosecuted.

drano
06-12-2016, 05:03 PM
The killer was already been looked at by the FBI they said not enough evidence on him to keep looking and he purchased guns in the last week, this admistration is so afraid to be called racist they just let suspected people run free Vote Trump 2016.

drano
06-12-2016, 05:04 PM
I've never seen gun owners criticized. Gun laws are criticized, and rightly so. There's not one good reason for any law abiding citizen to own an assault rifle. None.

I own several never shot a sole.

zach51
06-12-2016, 05:04 PM
And I agree nobody needs an assault rifle, until somebody with an assault rifle shows up at your door trying to kill your family. I doubt they'll wait patiently while you call the police and ask them to provide documentation. They'll just shoot you in the head and rape your wife.

a25rjr
06-12-2016, 05:09 PM
And I agree nobody needs an assault rifle, until somebody with an assault rifle shows up at your door trying to kill your family. I doubt they'll wait patiently while you call the police and ask them to provide documentation. They'll just shoot you in the head and rape your wife.

Exactly.....Terry obviously doesn't know much about guns! A 223 is one of the weakest centerfile rifles there is. My 12 gauge auto, holds 5 shells that shoot 43 .24 inch pellets, each. Think about the damage it can do to a crowd of people!

TerryM
06-12-2016, 05:17 PM
I'm not a gun zealot or a gun expert. But I am a gun owner. 2A gives me that right. Having said that, we are the most violent first world country in the world and there's no end in sight. Our biggest enemy is ourselves. Something needs to change.

zach51
06-12-2016, 05:20 PM
I fully agree, but until they come up with a vaccine to keep people from being bat chit crazy, it ain't gonna happen. We all have bad days, but jesus.

Cardirt0
06-12-2016, 05:25 PM
I'm not a gun zealot or a gun expert. But I am a gun owner. 2A gives me that right. Having said that, we are the most violent first world country in the world and there's no end in sight. Our biggest enemy is ourselves. Something needs to change.

I am not a gun nut.....But because we are the most violent country is why I will not give up My big gun...I will not pull my gun.. If i do It will go off.. I hope I die and never have too Pull it..BUT I will not give it UP....

dirtdobber45
06-12-2016, 05:34 PM
My heart goes out to the families of the dead and wounded...and any government that would let people from or visit a terrorist nation and let into our country should be impeached

a25rjr
06-12-2016, 05:54 PM

I have never seen a gun that pulled its own trigger!

old fan
06-12-2016, 06:13 PM
1) About 99.9% of gun deaths in this country are by white and black Americans. 2) The killer last night was born in the U.S. 3) Trump is an idiot. yes born here but muslim decent what you call 50 people killed by muslims and thats you opinion about Trump guess want someone that has been indicted to ruin this country

GRT24
06-12-2016, 06:15 PM
Exactly.....Terry obviously doesn't know much about guns! A 223 is one of the weakest centerfile rifles there is. My 12 gauge auto, holds 5 shells that shoot 43 .24 inch pellets, each. Think about the damage it can do to a crowd of people!

Your exactly right. I would much rather have my shotgun than my AR for protection. Exactly why I have a old one near the front door and one by the bed. All these new gun laws they want to enforce only affects the law abiding citizens. I own a lot guns of all types. I'm am proud member of the NRA and conceal carry with pride and confidence. When it comes down to it you have to be able to protect yourself and family at a moments notice not wait for help. I never intended to shot anyone but I sure wouldn't hesitate if harm was to be inflicted. Just imagine if only 2 ppl had a conceal carry on them in that night club there maybe have been life loss still but maybe not 50+. If they want to take our guns there would be another civil war of down type with the South.

mud duck
06-12-2016, 06:17 PM

Is this a big problem where you live? Showing up at a door with assault riffle? Wanting to rape your wife? Geez! I think I would be moving somewhere safer. Or was you just over exaggerating to prove your point?

dirtdobber45
06-12-2016, 06:24 PM
Your exactly right. I would much rather have my shotgun than my AR for protection. Exactly why I have a old one near the front door and one by the bed. All these new gun laws they want to enforce only affects the law abiding citizens. I own a lot guns of all types. I'm am proud member of the NRA and conceal carry with pride and confidence. When it comes down to it you have to be able to protect yourself and family at a moments notice not wait for help. I never intended to shot anyone but I sure wouldn't hesitate if harm was to be inflicted. Just imagine if only 2 ppl had a conceal carry on them in that night club there maybe have been life loss still but maybe not 50+. If they want to take our guns there would be another civil war of down type with the South.Im with ya on that

mud duck
06-12-2016, 06:24 PM
Govt does not want to come take your guns people!! That's BS the NRA sells you and some eat it up!! Use logic, what agency is going to come knocking at your door to take your guns?? Ive never seen people believe such a rediculous idea!! If it happened like some of you think, what would be the turnover rate at that govt agency??

old fan
06-12-2016, 06:27 PM
http://newstarget.com/2016-06-01-hillary-clintons-massive-gun-control-plan.html

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-12-2016, 06:27 PM

3) Trump is an idiot.

Going into this one, about 33% of the victims of the last 15 mass shootings were killed by a Muslim. It is much higher percentage now.

jr29
06-12-2016, 06:28 PM
Govt does not want to come take your guns people!! That's BS the NRA sells you and some eat it up!! Use logic, what agency is going to come knocking at your door to take your guns?? Ive never seen people believe such a rediculous idea!! If it happened like some of you think, what would be the turnover rate at that govt agency??

Ha. Very true.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-12-2016, 06:28 PM
It has happened in other countries. Obama certainly doesn't want you able to buy anything other than a .22 rifle.

mud duck
06-12-2016, 06:32 PM
http://newstarget.com/2016-06-01-hillary-clintons-massive-gun-control-plan.html

We all know you have trouble understanding things. Where does it say, come to door and take your guns from any reasonable person??

jr29
06-12-2016, 06:36 PM
A bunch of little kids were murdered in Connecticut a few years ago and no one has had there gun taken.
No one is coming for you guns unless you do something wrong. It's absurd.

mud duck
06-12-2016, 06:37 PM
It has happened in other countries. Obama certainly doesn't want you able to buy anything other than a .22 rifle.

I never made any comments about buying. I only referred to the dumb idea of them coming to get your guns that you already own. Some actually believe, one night a big tractor trailer will show up at door with a bunch of guys dressed in black trying to collect their guns.

GRT24
06-12-2016, 06:40 PM
We all know you have trouble understanding things. Where does it say, come to door and take your guns from any reasonable person??

So what is supposed to happen if you own the guns they outlaw or banned from owning. You don't think they will see who has these specific types of weapons and what's registered and want them turned over? If they ban what you have and your not allowed to own or posses them you think they will just let you keep them in your possesion. Don't think so.

mud duck
06-12-2016, 06:48 PM
GRT, you are exactly the kind that the NRA loves!! The govt is not coming to get any guns! They are focusing on the sale of weapons or certain weapons. Will it work? No because some will still get them no matter what. But their not knocking on your door asking you nicely to give them back. Wake up!

GRT24
06-12-2016, 06:56 PM
GRT, you are exactly the kind that the NRA loves!! The govt is not coming to get any guns! They are focusing on the sale of weapons or certain weapons. Will it work? No because some will still get them no matter what. But their not knocking on your door asking you nicely to give them back. Wake up!

I never once said they would come to my house and ask for my guns. All I'm saying is if they ban what you own and stop production of the rounds or accessories for them and I can't take it the range and shot that's taking them from you or in other words taking your freedom from doing as you please with them. You get Your license suspended or taking they don't come to the door asking for your ID but if you get caught you go to jail. Same principle.

old fan
06-12-2016, 06:57 PM
They will just make bullits illegal they throw people of roofs use machetes etc ban it all http://abcnews.go.com/US/omar-mateen-suspected-orlando-night-club-shooter/story?id=39790797

Josh Bayko
06-12-2016, 07:10 PM
Nobody is taking anybody's guns. It would affect way too many of Washington's pocketbooks, including many of the liberals that champion "gun control".

The whole "They're coming for your guns!" narrative mostly serves to actually drive legal gun sales, and nobody seems to realize it.

NormP
06-12-2016, 07:32 PM

The constitution disagrees with you.

And trying to make this into a gun issue is ridiculous. It is an issue of muslim terrorism, plain and simple.

If guns are responsible for all the violence, then forks are responsible for obesity and cars are responsible for DUI deaths.

Andrews42FAN
06-12-2016, 07:33 PM
Muslims immigrate, infiltrate, procreate, dominate, subjugate, eliminate, but never assimilate.

Clayton_Wetter
06-12-2016, 07:34 PM
When big guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have big guns. The most F'd up thing about it is, is that if a law abiding citizens would have shot the goat-screwing SOB to stop him, they would be prosecuted.

That's the truth. Some people just don't understand that taking guns from law abiding citizens is just wrong. They are not to blame. The criminals and killers are. The president decided to lecture us again. This man is bringing these kind of people into the country in masses right now.

The Democrat party wants to disarm this nation. They use everyone one of these terrorist attacks out of context.

a25rjr
06-12-2016, 07:34 PM
I never once said they would come to my house and ask for my guns. All I'm saying is if they ban what you own and stop production of the rounds or accessories for them and I can't take it the range and shot that's taking them from you or in other words taking your freedom from doing as you please with them. You get Your license suspended or taking they don't come to the door asking for your ID but if you get caught you go to jail. Same principle.

Good post grt......some anti-gun nuts don't get it!

Clayton_Wetter
06-12-2016, 07:35 PM

Liberals want to trash the Constitution.

toast
06-12-2016, 10:41 PM
People like bed wetter is who the Gov. don't want to have guns, They want them to be screened by a Phych. to see if their mentally fit!! He might have give a shout out to Isil, But he was a Trump supporter!! Republicans can't live by the Constitution, They change words to benefit theirself....If you guys think Liberals don't have any guns, Get out from under that rock your living under!!

mud duck
06-12-2016, 10:45 PM
[QUOTE=Josh Bayko;2013798]Nobody is taking anybody's guns. It would affect way too many of Washington's pocketbooks, including many of the liberals that champion "gun control".

The whole "They're coming for your guns!" narrative mostly serves to actually drive legal gun sales, and nobody seems to realize it.[/QUOTE

We have a winner!! Josh nailed it!

toast
06-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Bed wetter is a Homophobe, Just like the crack pot that did the killing, But his beef is against liberals!! Stricter back ground checks is all the President wanted, No flight people in this country can buy guns...............

Cardirt0
06-12-2016, 11:07 PM
I know of at least 8 guns I could buy 8 years ago. That I can no longer get...A kid told one of his friends his dad had 4 machine guns. the kid went home told his dad.. His dad told a Cop.. They kicked in his door and ripped his house apart trying too find the Guns..Come too find out they were at the shop getting fixed not to shot and had a prement to Own them.. Old ww2 guns that could not be shot no more.... I sold 2 I had cause can not get amo no more I dont load amo...

dirtMAN007
06-12-2016, 11:09 PM
Bed wetter is a Homophobe, Just like the crack pot that did the killing, But his beef is against liberals!! Stricter back ground checks is all the President wanted, No flight people in this country can buy guns...............
Does your screen name refer to what you have done to your brain ? If not please translate !

plunks7
06-12-2016, 11:40 PM
For everybody's information, the shooter was born in the USA. And if you think this is the last mass shooting your crazy. There will always be someone out there that will one up the other guy!!!!! When you watch 20/20 and Disappeared, snapped and other shows of stupid killings. Its not the same person that does the killing is it. And the shows I have watched haven't been outside of the US nor has it been people outside of the US. Its are everyday citizen right here. No one or anybody is going to take our Guns!!!! The NRA is very very strong and powerful. Only the people that don't have Guns would have a hard time understanding the purpose of NRA. JMHO

plunks7
06-12-2016, 11:44 PM
Your exactly right. I would much rather have my shotgun than my AR for protection. Exactly why I have a old one near the front door and one by the bed. All these new gun laws they want to enforce only affects the law abiding citizens. I own a lot guns of all types. I'm am proud member of the NRA and conceal carry with pride and confidence. When it comes down to it you have to be able to protect yourself and family at a moments notice not wait for help. I never intended to shot anyone but I sure wouldn't hesitate if harm was to be inflicted. Just imagine if only 2 ppl had a conceal carry on them in that night club there maybe have been life loss still but maybe not 50+. If they want to take our guns there would be another civil war of down type with the South.

I'm with you GRT24. I am a full pledged member of the NRA.

Cardirt0
06-12-2016, 11:55 PM
Not that I be in a Gay bar.. But if I had been there (Use to carry a lot when i was Not old) Would have been all head shots....If it comes too You or Me you Dieing.....

jterry0038
06-13-2016, 12:49 AM
There has been 136 mass shooting in the United States this year so far and how many of them has made national news? No more than 10 but there roughly one every 29 hours. Also the ones they show is mostly has a race factor to it because they want everyone talking about it. The problem is everyone has their opinion and it the right no matter what anyone says about. How about if everyone would treat and respect people the way they would it; then the world would be a much better place. Also get to know someone better judging them by either race, religion, or non-religion. I'm sure that Muslim doctor is not going to turn you away if you come in to his ER.

old fan
06-13-2016, 06:23 AM
muslims do not like gays or pork or?? what do they like

toast
06-13-2016, 06:54 AM
Dirtman, I bet your purse matches your high heels and dress, since your bed wetter's secretary!!

Rollover
06-13-2016, 07:09 AM
Is this a big problem where you live? Showing up at a door with assault riffle? Wanting to rape your wife? Geez! I think I would be moving somewhere safer. Or was you just over exaggerating to prove your point?

it hasnt been a problem in orlando until this weekend but it happened. thats the point you never know when or where it will happen. its liberals like yourself that cant understand this point. do you honestly believe that if they tighten gun control laws that the bad guys will still not be able to get guns? im pretty sure cocaine, crack, meth etc are all banned yet we have them on the streets of nearly every town in america.

dirtMAN007
06-13-2016, 07:51 AM
it hasnt been a problem in orlando until this weekend but it happened. Thats the point you never know when or where it will happen. Its liberals like yourself that cant understand this point. Do you honestly believe that if they tighten gun control laws that the bad guys will still not be able to get guns? Im pretty sure cocaine, crack, meth etc are all banned yet we have them on the streets of nearly every town in america.

guns atre banned in chicago and there is a "mass" shooting almost hourly there !

Rollover
06-13-2016, 08:04 AM
guns atre banned in chicago and there is a "mass" shooting almost hourly there !

exactly!!!!!! this should be end of thread

buster83
06-13-2016, 08:13 AM
even back in 1801 jefferson stated how he battled the muslims from ship and did not want them in the USA and how he fought against the gays none of it was tolerated back then and should not be tolerated today and is totally unacceptable. as far as 2a they made it clear that u will always have a right to defend yourself.

B_K
06-13-2016, 08:33 AM
muslims do not like gays or pork or?? what do they like

The one in the office next to mine likes raising his kids, playing tennis and golf. Goes to work, pray, and home. The ones I talk to hate when this stuff happens more than we do.

zach51
06-13-2016, 08:33 AM
I find it ironic that muslims are against gays but they also want to cover up their women, I mean.....huh?

Here is the bottom line folks, it is not race, religion, where you were born.......you can't predict a lunatic. If somebody wants to kill, they will kill. Tim McVay didn't use any guns. The guys on 9/11 didn't use any guns. Sure, muslim and ISIS followers seems to be a hot topic right now, but there plenty of crazy white/black, what some people would consider "regular folks" (and I don't mean that in a racist way at all) that are capable of the same thing.

mud duck
06-13-2016, 10:01 AM
it hasnt been a problem in orlando until this weekend but it happened. thats the point you never know when or where it will happen. its liberals like yourself that cant understand this point. do you honestly believe that if they tighten gun control laws that the bad guys will still not be able to get guns? im pretty sure cocaine, crack, meth etc are all banned yet we have them on the streets of nearly every town in america.

Its people like you that can't seem to logically think or comprehend for yourself. I could care less if they gave guns out for free or quit making them. The gun control laws don't bother me one way or another. My point is the govt is not coming to your front door and taking your guns!! But, some just like you think if they pass this or that law making it a little tougher to get a gun somehow think "they are coming to get your guns"!! The NRA loves your types!

zach51
06-13-2016, 10:19 AM
If they do pass a law prohibiting gun sales and don't come to get your guns.....it is basically useless. There are too many out there and people that are smart have enough ammo saved up to last 10 lifetimes. Trying to control guns are a waste of time. One thing I would be in favor of would be either outlawing these walk-in gun shows or requiring background checks at them. You can walk into a gun show at your local fairgrounds, buy anything you want to with cash, nobody will ever know. I've done it, but that scares the heck outta me.

dirtMAN007
06-13-2016, 10:19 AM
i find it ironic that muslims are against gays but they also want to cover up their women, i mean.....huh?

Here is the bottom line folks, it is not race, religion, where you were born.......you can't predict a lunatic. If somebody wants to kill, they will kill. Tim mcvay didn't use any guns. The guys on 9/11 didn't use any guns. Sure, muslim and isis followers seems to be a hot topic right now, but there plenty of crazy white/black, what some people would consider "regular folks" (and i don't mean that in a racist way at all) that are capable of the same thing.

i find it appauling in this great country that you have to defend yourself against racism when you make a statement that has no undertones of racism whatsoever ................how pitiful our country has become !!!!! Trump 2016 !!!!!

toast
06-13-2016, 10:20 AM
Old fart man, They must like keeping your freedom, 5,000 or more Muslims serve in the Military, What about your service in the Military!!

Rollover
06-13-2016, 10:39 AM
Its people like you that can't seem to logically think or comprehend for yourself. I could care less if they gave guns out for free or quit making them. The gun control laws don't bother me one way or another. My point is the govt is not coming to your front door and taking your guns!! But, some just like you think if they pass this or that law making it a little tougher to get a gun somehow think "they are coming to get your guns"!! The NRA loves your types!

I never said they was coming to get your guns. If you look I was responding to your question you asked if someone had ever had someone show up at their door with a assault rifle and wanting to rape your wife, but obviously reading comprehension owns you. I was saying you never know when its gonna happen so you need to be prepared. As stated on here the bad guys are gonna get the guns no matter what so why would you want to tighten gun laws making it harder for the average joe to get a gun to protect himself, be it with a AR or whatever gun he chooses. The bad guy is gonna have a high capacity semi auto weapon so the average joe needs the same to have somewhat of a chance of protecting his family and himself. Would you want to protect your family using a .22 rifle againts a maniac using a Ak47? And yes I am a proud member of the NRA.

mud duck
06-13-2016, 10:44 AM
i find it appauling in this great country that you have to defend yourself against racism when you make a statement that has no undertones of racism whatsoever ................how pitiful our country has become !!!!! Trump 2016 !!!!!

Yeah. Trumps comments about judge Curiel was nowhere near racist! And surely there were no undertones! The bad media misconstrued what he really meant. Poor Donnie is just misunderstood?!

Bubstr
06-13-2016, 11:18 AM
Did you ever notice, all these mass shootings occur in gun free zones. Schools, Malls, bars and theaters. That should tell you all you need to know about gun laws. The only people that will be effected are law biding citizens. The criminal will still get guns and take them to gun free zones. We should outlaw gun free zones and get rid of the easy pickings.

This in no way should be blamed on all Muslims. There are bad actors of all religions or races. This waco was not a good Muslim or he wouldn't have done this. Muslim and Christian religions are close to the same , in that the old testament is included in both. And both say, Thou shall not kill. So, is the Muslim religion responsible for terrorism? Was the Christian religion responsible for the inquisitions or Crusades? It's bad actors using religion for recruitment as it was in the past. If you believe the Zealots that paint with a wide brush, you are just as gullible as these recruited terrorists.

zach51
06-13-2016, 11:25 AM
Mud Duck you are an awesome liberal. You have mastered their craft of ignoring facts in order to circumvent the recognition and acknowledgement of truth that you are either too dumb, lazy, or merely mentally incapable of comprehending. When in doubt, ya'll just stick your head in the sand and a$$ in the air.

dirtMAN007
06-13-2016, 11:28 AM
Yeah. Trumps comments about judge Curiel was nowhere near racist! And surely there were no undertones! The bad media misconstrued what he really meant. Poor Donnie is just misunderstood?!

sometimes the truth is just that plain and simple without a name being attatched to it by the liberals !!!!

CIRF
06-13-2016, 11:37 AM
When in doubt, ya'll just stick your head in the sand and a$$ in the air.

Is that you Mud Duck?! LOL!

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm5wJT9Rj6VgoOlxwQXjGk7Yepz7Muq yuffLdhQ7rgPxeGCs0B

Crossbones
06-13-2016, 12:25 PM
I find it ironic that muslims are against gays but they also want to cover up their women, I mean.....huh?

Here is the bottom line folks, it is not race, religion, where you were born.......you can't predict a lunatic. If somebody wants to kill, they will kill. Tim McVay didn't use any guns. The guys on 9/11 didn't use any guns. Sure, muslim and ISIS followers seems to be a hot topic right now, but there plenty of crazy white/black, what some people would consider "regular folks" (and I don't mean that in a racist way at all) that are capable of the same thing.

Oh its definitely tribal (race/genetic), two (or more) organisms cannot occupy the same geographic region. This is going to be a centuries long, low level war. I have said for years that the rest of the world has contempt for western liberal values and the white liberals who believe they can manage bigger and bigger diverse tribes (who don't like one another who don't like white liberal values) it will eventually come a part. The coalition of "victim" groups that white liberals have gathered up over the last several decades have nothing in common with one another. You won't find a group of people in this country generally more homophobic, tribal (racist) greedy, selfish and discriminatory than black americans followed closely by other groups with whites being the weakest. Hatred and contempt of white men is the crazy glue that holds together the diverse democrat party, other wise it would come a part and will eventually.

Nature is slowly but surely taking white men out of the game of might is right which is the only thing nature respects. NATURE IS BRUTAL. The meek shall inherit nothing.

zach51
06-13-2016, 12:39 PM
"Hatred and contempt of white men is the crazy glue that holds together the diverse democrat party".

I think that may be about the most eloquently accurate quote on the "kill whitey" campaign I've ever read. That is great. I vote Crossbones for president.

However I still contest that there are plenty of crazy white folks too. Florida is filled with them.

dirtMAN007
06-13-2016, 01:02 PM
Oh its definitely tribal (race/genetic), two (or more) organisms cannot occupy the same geographic region. This is going to be a centuries long, low level war. I have said for years that the rest of the world has contempt for western liberal values and the white liberals who believe they can manage bigger and bigger diverse tribes (who don't like one another who don't like white liberal values) it will eventually come a part. The coalition of "victim" groups that white liberals have gathered up over the last several decades have nothing in common with one another. You won't find a group of people in this country generally more homophobic, tribal (racist) greedy, selfish and discriminatory than black americans followed closely by other groups with whites being the weakest. Hatred and contempt of white men is the crazy glue that holds together the diverse democrat party, other wise it would come a part and will eventually.

Nature is slowly but surely taking white men out of the game of might is right which is the only thing nature respects. NATURE IS BRUTAL. The meek shall inherit nothing.

microphone dropping statement ........................and could not be more true !!!! amen !!!

Highside Hustler25
06-13-2016, 01:28 PM

Don't take this the wrong way as I do not agree with anything TerryM has stated but, You can have your semi auto 12 gauge, I'll take my 223, we'll both walk 100 paces, turn and shoot. I'll put a hole in you about the size of my fist while your 4 buck pellets bounce off my fluffy down feathered coat. Game over. So sorry.
Nothing wrong with a shot gun (I have many) at close range but if their is any distance between you and your target, you are under powered.

Can we all pitch in and buy ole TerryM a one way ticket to Syria? I say we send him over there to make some new friends.

TerryM
06-13-2016, 01:42 PM
lol ... How did I become the bad guy here? This idiot was put on the FBI watch list, investigated multiple times, remained on the FBI watch list, and after all that, was still able to walk into a store and legally purchase the weapon that allowed him to gun down over 100 innocent people in under three minutes. Sorry, but that is effed up. And if thinking that makes me wrong, I can live with it.

Rollover
06-13-2016, 01:50 PM
lol ... How did I become the bad guy here? This idiot was put on the FBI watch list, investigated multiple times, remained on the FBI watch list, and after all that, was still able to walk into a store and legally purchase the weapon that allowed him to gun down over 100 innocent people in under three minutes. Sorry, but that is effed up. And if thinking that makes me wrong, I can live with it.

Uh the guns didnt go off by themselves. Its the idiot behind the gun pulling the trigger. So what he bought them legally. You think if he really wanted them he could not have gotten them illegally. Gun control only penalizes the guys who use guns for the right purpose. Self defense and hunting and sporting competitions. Wake up gun control would not have stopped this
The facts are is we are being attacked on our own land and the liberals have turned this country into such pu$$ies we are losing the war.

Btw you are entitled to your own opinion never forget that so if you really believe what you say then thats your right. But also keep in mind you have that right because of our soldiers using GUNS.

Wonder
06-13-2016, 01:53 PM

You may want to double check your numbers....................

The fact is that while blacks make up only 12 percent of the population, they account for 46 percent of total violent crime and 90 percent of the murders of other blacks

Crossbones
06-13-2016, 02:34 PM

You may want to double check your numbers....................

I guess the hispanics/asians/arabs etc. etc. commit 0.1% of the gun deaths.lol

mud duck
06-13-2016, 02:37 PM
Mud Duck you are an awesome liberal. You have mastered their craft of ignoring facts in order to circumvent the recognition and acknowledgement of truth that you are either too dumb, lazy, or merely mentally incapable of comprehending. When in doubt, ya'll just stick your head in the sand and a$$ in the air.

So, you are one of those that believe their coming to get your guns?? Must be a really sad life waiting in fear of the govt coming to take your guns one night?? You need to comprehend!! That's my only point! They may limit you in getting them, but if your a law abiding citizen they will not come and get them. How hard is that for you to understand? Just cause your a righty doesn't mean you have to be stupid. For the record, I'm not liberal. But, I'm labeled that on here cause I don't concern myself or speak out against social issues. On this board, you are either a Tea Nut conservative or your a crazy liberal lefty. There's no in between!!! And that my fellow 4mer is really the problem with the country today!! Well that and Citizens United ruling to allow big money into politics!!

HoosierDirtFan
06-13-2016, 02:52 PM

3) Trump is an idiot.

I tried to stay off this thread as long as possible but after reading some of the bull crap you have posted. If Trump is an idiot. Hillary is a bigger idiot and should be in jail period. I may not like Trump but I will vote for him or 3rd party before I vote for Hitler "Hitlary" Hillary. That 99.9% number is a bit off. Try about 75%-85% percent; add the Latino population and that number might be 90%-95%. Me (5 guns) along with my brother and his wife (9 guns) own a couple of guns. Me (Air Force), My brother and his wife (he is ARMY Green Beret and she is a former ARMY soldier) all 3 of us own an AR-15 and you don't see me or them going and shooting people. We both tried it a few time at a gun range and that was it. Both of are AR-15's stay in a safe. Other countries try to defend them selves and bomb ISIS or other terrorist OBAMA blames it on gun control instead of Radical Islam. We also agree with the 2nd Amendment.
In my own personal opinion OBAMA is a special kind of stupid. More mass shootings have happened on his watch then the last 5 presidents before him combine. Now why don't you tell me who is part of the real problem.

zach51
06-13-2016, 03:09 PM
Mud Duck your are the dumba$$. Nobody said anybody was coming to take our guns. That is the only argument you have and it has been shot down multiple times (no pun intended). Go back and put your head in the sand.

TerryM
06-13-2016, 04:09 PM
Trump sucks, Hillary sucks, Obama sucks, etc. They're all a joke.

a25rjr
06-13-2016, 04:44 PM
Don't take this the wrong way as I do not agree with anything TerryM has stated but, You can have your semi auto 12 gauge, I'll take my 223, we'll both walk 100 paces, turn and shoot. I'll put a hole in you about the size of my fist while your 4 buck pellets bounce off my fluffy down feathered coat. Game over. So sorry.
Nothing wrong with a shot gun (I have many) at close range but if their is any distance between you and your target, you are under powered.

Can we all pitch in and buy ole TerryM a one way ticket to Syria? I say we send him over there to make some new friends.

I'll take your bet. Where do you wanna meet? Im not gonna stand still while you shoot! However, I have killed many a running deer at 100 yards with my ole smokepole. I seriously doubt you will be able to dodge all 215 pellets.

ps....I have been a dog hunter my whole life. I don't miss much....esp a slow moving human!
But if you get past 100 yds, Ill breakout my Browning 270 I carry on my other shoulder. :)

mud duck
06-13-2016, 05:19 PM
Mud Duck your are the dumba$$. Nobody said anybody was coming to take our guns. That is the only argument you have and it has been shot down multiple times (no pun intended). Go back and put your head in the sand.

I know it was my only point of the thread. You need to go back and look at a few posts!! Some actually think they will come and get your guns. So, go back and put your head in your @ss!! I know several NRA members that are very smart people. I guess your not one.

formercrewguy
06-13-2016, 05:25 PM
Hillary Clinton ACTUALLY just said "If you are under investigation by the FBI you should not be able to buy a gun". --While that may be true-You shouldn't be able to run for President either.

old fan
06-13-2016, 05:40 PM
we can't have that happen can we

a25rjr
06-13-2016, 05:50 PM
Hillary Clinton ACTUALLY just said "If you are under investigation by the FBI you should not be able to buy a gun". --While that may be true-You shouldn't be able to run for President either.

^^^^^ post of the year!!!

a25rjr
06-13-2016, 05:55 PM
When in doubt, ya'll just stick your head in the sand and a$$ in the air.

Some better hope they don't open up a hunting season on ostriches. There will be a lot of shot liberals! LOL

Barbecueboy
06-13-2016, 09:13 PM

Drop the Mike....turn out the lights........fat lady singing......checkered flag ....The End.....thread over!!!

Barbecueboy
06-13-2016, 09:14 PM
Some better hope they don't open up a hunting season on ostriches. There will be a lot of shot liberals! LOL

Ostrich burgers should be grilled to a temp of medium so they don't dry out.......just sayin.

old fan
06-13-2016, 10:47 PM
http://ilovemyfreedom.org/bombshell-heres-horrifying-connection-hillary-orlando-shooter/

Kwd1253
06-14-2016, 12:05 AM
You see this Muslims only hit states have dumb gun laws, new york,California, Florida. Then not hitting redneck,coon ass, hillbilly states they get f'ed up before killing someone.

a25rjr
06-14-2016, 12:35 AM
Ostrich burgers should be grilled to a temp of medium so they don't dry out.......just sayin.

Well how should a liberal burger be grilled......never mind......it wouldn't be fit to eat! lol

fryefan
06-14-2016, 12:35 AM

You hit the nail squarely on the head.

fryefan
06-14-2016, 12:37 AM

If that occurred, then you would be dead long before you had an opportunity to retrieve your own assault rifle.

fryefan
06-14-2016, 12:42 AM

And trying to make this into a gun issue is ridiculous. It is an issue of muslim terrorism, plain and simple.

If guns are responsible for all the violence, then forks are responsible for obesity and cars are responsible for DUI deaths.

The constitution says nothing, nada, about assault rifles. Only law enforcement officers and our military should have access to them.

fryefan
06-14-2016, 12:49 AM

You nailed it. You are not wrong at all. You can thank the NRA for that.

fryefan
06-14-2016, 12:53 AM

Your reading comprehension is really poor.

jr29
06-14-2016, 02:27 AM
You see this Muslims only hit states have dumb gun laws, new york,California, Florida. Then not hitting redneck,coon ass, hillbilly states they get f'ed up before killing someone.

I'll let the folks at Fort Hood in Texas and the folks in Chattanooga know they have nothing to worry about.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-14-2016, 05:23 AM
The constitution says nothing, nada, about assault rifles. Only law enforcement officers and our military should have access to them.

What is an assault rifle, exactly?

old fan
06-14-2016, 05:29 AM
http://82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisae1.html

old fan
06-14-2016, 05:56 AM
http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/former-classmate-says-mateen-was-gay/

old fan
06-14-2016, 06:00 AM
What is an assault rifle, exactly?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle fully automatic

zach51
06-14-2016, 07:58 AM
I expected more intelligence from a Bill Frye fan.

a25rjr
06-14-2016, 04:17 PM
What is an assault rifle, exactly?

Its pretty sad only litey could answer your question. None of these liberal anti-gun nuts dare to come up with the right answer. None I have seen on here, have a clue about guns.

I agree the public should not own an assault rifle, which excludes the ar15 and the ak47!

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-14-2016, 04:31 PM
Its pretty sad only litey could answer your question. None of these liberal anti-gun nuts dare to come up with the right answer. None I have seen on here, have a clue about guns.

I agree the public should not own an assault rifle, which excludes the ar15 and the ak47!

A lot of liberals think the AR 15 is something that it isnt. It isnt automatic. It is a relatively low caliber, low velocity weapon. It looks cool and has a removable clip. It must be a machine gun! lol

a25rjr
06-14-2016, 04:43 PM
A lot of liberals think the AR 15 is something that it isnt. It isnt automatic. It is a relatively low caliber, low velocity weapon. It looks cool and has a removable clip. It must be a machine gun! lol

And it can blow a hole the size of your fist through an armored tank! LOL These anti-gun nuts don't realize, the preferred sniper rifle of the military is a 308 semi-automatic, which has a lot more power and range than the AR.

I do have a slight problem with the high capacity clips. As a hunter, Im only allowed a gun that can hold 5 shells. I think a law should be passed to limit the clip size.

NormP
06-14-2016, 10:10 PM

The constitution doesn't say anything about guns at all, so using your logic, only law enforcement officer and our military should have access to them.

the actual term is "keep and bear arms"; not keep and bear only pistols, keep and bear only bolt action rifles, not keep and bear only muskets, not keep and bear only a Remington 870.

And like I said before you (maybe not you specifically, anti-gun people in general) are incredibly uninformed if you think active shooter incidents are a gun problem.

GRT24
06-14-2016, 10:30 PM
Everyone is yelling we need more gun laws and people shouldn't be able to buy tactical type weapons. I really get sick of this debate it gets under my skin. Its not gun owners in general but liberals seem to just think we have to ban these weapons. All I here on the lefty news channels is he doesnt represent the Muslim community as a whole dont blame us well heck if that's the case he doesnt represent all gun owners so dont blame us and try to restrict us.

turnleftandgasit
06-15-2016, 07:03 AM
For those of you that keep using the "founding fathers didn't envision modern firearm" arguement.........don't come crying to us, when they go after our 1a rights with the "didn't envision the internet" arguement.

Bubstr
06-15-2016, 01:22 PM
For those that believe in the Constitution, being a living document, this has been the case and we have lost our Republic, because of it.

Do you realize the right to bear arms included all of the arms a army had. Cannons and mortars included. The government even had a allowance for each man between the ages of 18 and 45 for a rifle and ammunition. This was our Army at that time and one was not provided for in the Constitution. Only the Navy was funded by tariffs to protect shipping. It was paid by the shipping it protected.

As time went by, our Constitution has been eroded and resembles little of what the founding fathers had in mind. It crumbles one little piece at a time, such as the size of a magazine and paying well over 60% of revenue and borrowed money for a military each year, that was never provided for by the Constitution. That was supposed to be state militia and National Guard, for a reason. No central control, it can't be used against it's own people. That hasn't happened yet but who else is going to take the guns?

Nothing new. A Federal bank was absolutely forbidden to start. We now have The FED, that owns us.

skids
06-15-2016, 03:36 PM
I know it was my only point of the thread. You need to go back and look at a few posts!! Some actually think they will come and get your guns. So, go back and put your head in your @ss!! I know several NRA members that are very smart people. I guess your not one.

Mud duck,
I'm curious what you think this video says......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4AcjyuV38
Seems pretty straight forward to me......If Dianne could get the votes she would definitely take guns from "Mr. and Mrs. America".

If you see it any other way, I'm all ears.

dirtMAN007
06-15-2016, 09:04 PM
mud duck,
i'm curious what you think this video says......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4acjyuv38
seems pretty straight forward to me......if dianne could get the votes she would definitely take guns from "mr. And mrs. America".

If you see it any other way, i'm all ears.

shut his f'ing pie hole now didn't it ! I love it when the libs get their own redderick shoved back at them and they are flabbergasted !!!! Which is exactly what trump does and it flabbergasts them !!!!!!

drano
06-15-2016, 09:36 PM
What gripes me is the left calling a firearm a weapon of mass destruction.

kidrock
06-15-2016, 09:39 PM
What gripes me is the left calling a firearm a weapon of mass destruction.

When they see mass killings they will call it mass destruction.

drano
06-15-2016, 09:53 PM

Is a serial killer considered mass destruction......Think about your logic.

NormP
06-15-2016, 09:57 PM

They can call it whatever they want, that doesn't make it the correct term. A rifle or handgun is not a weapon of mass destruction.

old fan
06-16-2016, 06:41 AM
what did tim mcviegh use ban that also

Aces&Eights
06-16-2016, 08:29 AM
Why is this in the, "Dirt Late Model" gossip section? Shouldn't this be tailgate material?

Cardirt0
06-16-2016, 11:34 AM
Why is this in the, "Dirt Late Model" gossip section? Shouldn't this be tailgate material?

Maybe it should then we be PC.. Witch Make us a bunch of ................. will I wont go there...If you take my gun.. I kill you with a boom. Or I run a lot down with a big truck.. Or I make a Gas that will kill a lot...Its NOT THE GUN .. ITS the NUT behind the GUN .... Now I know why they use a JackA$$ Cause you are what you are.....

Cardirt0
06-16-2016, 11:44 AM
If we all have a Gun then we still rule are land.. If you give them all are Guns then.. They Rule the Land...Thats WHY there is a 2nd AM....
We the People

D. Tidrow
06-16-2016, 03:11 PM
If we all have a Gun then we still rule are land.. If you give them all are Guns then.. They Rule the Land...Thats WHY there is a 2nd AM....We the PeopleI'm pretty sure the 2nd admentment said not to be infringed. Does any of you so called Americans know how to fukking read? These killings are happening in gun free zones. I can't believe I'm having to respond to this sh1t. The fukking problem is Islam! Every Muslim isn't a terrorist but every terrorist is a fukking a Muslim. Ar 15 ban will not do sh1t. Most of my handguns are more powerful then my ar15s. Wake up. These pieces of sh1t are taking advantage of our liberal laws. Are we going to to ban planes and box cutters too. I am a us servicemen that has dealt with these pieces of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). Look what is going on in Europe! They want the same hear! They know to vote democratic because of our weak liberal laws. Political correctness is what is killing us. Look how many people were scared to report these pieces of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) because they were Muslim and they would be labeled racist. Just because you are white, you ain't racist no matter what the media says. I'm pretty sure everybody on this site is white.

Clayton_Wetter
06-16-2016, 03:50 PM
Well how should a liberal burger be grilled......never mind......it wouldn't be fit to eat! lol

Incineration level.

Clayton_Wetter
06-16-2016, 03:54 PM

Any weapon is an assault weapon when used to assault with. So they are playing with words to accomplish an agenda.

Clayton_Wetter
06-16-2016, 03:56 PM
You hit the nail squarely on the head.

Trouble is, they keep changing the definition of "assault" So he missed the nail completely and mashed his thumb!!! :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-16-2016, 04:01 PM
any weapon is an assault weapon when used to assault with. So they are playing with words to accomplish an agenda.

wow you are 100% correct on this statement!

No crayons or coloring book needed here and the crickets are sleeping!

Rollover
06-16-2016, 04:22 PM
after the recent alligator attack in Orlando, is Obama going to push a ban on all alligators?

D. Tidrow
06-16-2016, 04:36 PM
Any weapon is an assault weapon when used to assault with. So they are playing with words to accomplish an agenda.Bingo! The so called "assault weapon" is just the beginning. Next is high powered handguns. Anybody with any gun sense knows that my handguns and assault weapons are both semi automatic.

Clayton_Wetter
06-16-2016, 05:03 PM
after the recent alligator attack in Orlando, is Obama going to push a ban on all alligators?

I hope so. I'll supply him with a butterfly net!!! :) And an "EAT ME" tee shirt!!!

Aces&Eights
06-16-2016, 07:41 PM
Going after the tool that was used is just stupid. Maybe somebody will go on a killing spree with a claw hammer and then they can outlaw those. Handguns are illegal in Britain and one of their politicians was killed today with a handgun and a knife. I guess he wanted to make sure he got her. Sad. It would've been just as destructive had he stolen a dump truck and plowed it thru the club... Why not box cutters, they used those to bring down planes filled with people... The reasoning of going after the tool used to do the job is ridiculous. And that Gumba preacher in Cali does NOT speak for Christians and/or Baptists, he's an idiot that doesn't know his scripture.

GRT24
06-16-2016, 08:16 PM
Going after the tool that was used is just stupid. Maybe somebody will go on a killing spree with a claw hammer and then they can outlaw those. Handguns are illegal in Britain and one of their politicians was killed today with a handgun and a knife. I guess he wanted to make sure he got her. Sad. It would've been just as destructive had he stolen a dump truck and plowed it thru the club... Why not box cutters, they used those to bring down planes filled with people... The reasoning of going after the tool used to do the job is ridiculous. And that Gumba preacher in Cali does NOT speak for Christians and/or Baptists, he's an idiot that doesn't know his scripture.

The last few sentences is an absolute true statement. He does not represent the Christians or Baptist. I was raised in a traditional southern Baptist family and the what he is saying is an embarrassment to the Christian community.

AnonymousNate
06-16-2016, 09:40 PM
Govt does not want to come take your guns people!! That's BS the NRA sells you and some eat it up!! Use logic, what agency is going to come knocking at your door to take your guns?? Ive never seen people believe such a rediculous idea!! If it happened like some of you think, what would be the turnover rate at that govt agency?? Of course its not the GOV that want your guns!! Its the powers behind the our GOV sitting in the shadows sitting at round tables steering this country and the world into total chaos and destruction!!

AnonymousNate
06-16-2016, 09:43 PM
1) About 99.9% of gun deaths in this country are by white and black Americans. 2) The killer last night was born in the U.S. 3) Trump is an idiot. Yes sir mister trump is an idiot! He's playing his role "Enough is Enough" card way to well! Face it he don't have a chance people! He is there to destroy the republican party!! Giving the ''election'' to Hillary!!!

AnonymousNate
06-16-2016, 09:51 PM
Expect UN troops to take the weapons away... or even foreign troops ... That are already on "us soil" training with our ''american'' troops.... America has already done been preparing for something big.... What ever it is... Its on the horizon.....

a25rjr
06-16-2016, 09:54 PM
Expect UN troops to take the weapons away... or even foreign troops ... That are already on "us soil" training with our ''american'' troops.... America has already done been preparing for something big.... What every it is... Its on the horizon.....

For once I agree with you!

But its not just America, its the whole world!

AnonymousNate
06-16-2016, 10:15 PM
For once I agree with you! But its not just America, its the whole world! Yes sir you are correct! Its the whole entire world! Also much glad we can meet eye to eye on something a25rjr

NormP
06-16-2016, 10:16 PM
UN forces have yet to be effective anywhere they have been deployed. There's no way in hell they could stand against a country that has more guns than people, not to mention you'd see a whole lot of governors activating their national guard units to put a stop to that foolishness. At any rate, it's not UN forces that will destroy this country. It's something called "bystander apathy." In other words, people sitting around doing nothing while their rights are slowly eroded.

AnonymousNate
06-16-2016, 10:20 PM
UN forces have yet to be effective anywhere they have been deployed. There's no way in hell they could stand against a country that has more guns than people, not to mention you'd see a whole lot of governors activating their national guard units to put a stop to that foolishness. At any rate, it's not UN forces that will destroy this country. It's something called "bystander apathy." In other words, people sitting around doing nothing while their rights are slowly eroded. Well sh!t dam I guess people need to start deleting the elite then....... Rampage Capital Punishment.... Invade Washington take our country back!!!

Aces&Eights
06-17-2016, 09:22 AM
Yes sir mister trump is an idiot! He's playing his role "Enough is Enough" card way to well! Face it he don't have a chance people! He is there to destroy the republican party!! Giving the ''election'' to Hillary!!!

The Establishment killed the Republican party, they just didnt realize they was dead. It was a self inflicted wound going back to Bush #1.

jog49
06-17-2016, 09:58 AM
TerryM says "There's not one good reason for any law abiding citizen to own an assault rifle. None."

The direction this country is headed, be patient and that need will become evident.

AnonymousNate
06-17-2016, 12:09 PM
The Establishment killed the Republican party, they just didnt realize they was dead. It was a self inflicted wound going back to Bush #1. that there seems plenty plausible!

AnonymousNate
06-17-2016, 12:09 PM
Btw shouldnt this be in the tailgates section!!!?? Lol

buster83
06-18-2016, 09:47 AM
assault weapon = political correctness if he had a m-16 than it might be assault weapon all fully auto weapons you need a government stamp.but back in the day u could buy any semi-rifle reasonably cheap and few were drum fed or large capacity magazines that brings us today where there is need to fill government paper work out to buy a gun which is bull chit to be put on the american people and unconstitutional .

old fan
06-18-2016, 10:52 AM
Going after the tool that was used is just stupid. Maybe somebody will go on a killing spree with a claw hammer and then they can outlaw those. Handguns are illegal in Britain and one of their politicians was killed today with a handgun and a knife. I guess he wanted to make sure he got her. Sad. It would've been just as destructive had he stolen a dump truck and plowed it thru the club... Why not box cutters, they used those to bring down planes filled with people... The reasoning of going after the tool used to do the job is ridiculous. And that Gumba preacher in Cali does NOT speak for Christians and/or Baptists, he's an idiot that doesn't know his scripture.most dangerous tool we have right is sitting in the white with his finger up Uncle Joe's butt

toast
06-18-2016, 11:04 AM
I guess we should feel sorry for you, But I guess uncle joe had a reason to play doctor with you!!

AnonymousNate
06-18-2016, 11:06 AM
Any weapon is an assault weapon when used to assault with. So they are playing with words to accomplish an agenda. Word play! Politics love that! Skull&Bones will teach you that!

old fan
06-18-2016, 11:41 AM
I guess we should feel sorry for you, But I guess uncle joe had a reason to play doctor with you!! not me I would kick him straight in the nads if he had any

Clayton_Wetter
06-19-2016, 05:06 PM
TerryM says "There's not one good reason for any law abiding citizen to own an assault rifle. None."

The direction this country is headed, be patient and that need will become evident.

With a dangerous and corrupt government trying to disarm it's citizens and criminals, illegals, unvetted Muslim refugees infiltrated with radical Muslim jihadists. along with our Second Amendment and rights to defend ourselves against our own government. Allowing these thing to happen intentionally why would a person say this???

Makes no common sense. No wonder people like Hillary are ruining the country.

skids
06-20-2016, 11:23 AM
Mud duck,
I'm curious what you think this video says......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4AcjyuV38
Seems pretty straight forward to me......If Dianne could get the votes she would definitely take guns from "Mr. and Mrs. America".

If you see it any other way, I'm all ears.

Still awaiting your response, mud duck.......

Aces&Eights
06-20-2016, 04:11 PM
I'm pretty sure the 2nd admentment said not to be infringed. Does any of you so called Americans know how to fukking read? These killings are happening in gun free zones. I can't believe I'm having to respond to this sh1t. The fukking problem is Islam! Every Muslim isn't a terrorist but every terrorist is a fukking a Muslim. Ar 15 ban will not do sh1t. Most of my handguns are more powerful then my ar15s. Wake up. These pieces of sh1t are taking advantage of our liberal laws. Are we going to to ban planes and box cutters too. I am a us servicemen that has dealt with these pieces of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). Look what is going on in Europe! They want the same hear! They know to vote democratic because of our weak liberal laws. Political correctness is what is killing us. Look how many people were scared to report these pieces of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) because they were Muslim and they would be labeled racist. Just because you are white, you ain't racist no matter what the media says. I'm pretty sure everybody on this site is white.I'd like to nominate you for President, you available?