PDA

View Full Version : Bloomquist Third shock!!!

00Hdmn
06-14-2016, 01:37 PM
I am surprised that this topic hasn't came up and maybe it has and I haven't seen it, but after all the media attention paid to bloomquist using a third shock then the picture by Rumley on social media, it seems to me that Scott has been off a tick? Anyone else think they may have slowed the 0 down a tad?

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-14-2016, 02:05 PM
I am surprised that this topic hasn't came up and maybe it has and I haven't seen it, but after all the media attention paid to bloomquist using a third shock then the picture by Rumley on social media, it seems to me that Scott has been off a tick? Anyone else think they may have slowed the 0 down a tad?

No. It wasn't a shock. It was just a Bloomquist mind game deal. He could have done the same thing and made it not look like a shock.

Bob Hubbard
06-14-2016, 02:25 PM
I will take a wild ssa guess at this ..... My theory is with all the other chassis builders selling cars & sharing info has caught up to Bloomers ideal of Not selling chassis to racers with money ..... Look at the dream chassis numbers - Rocket & longhorn / club 29 compared to the 2-3 of Bloomers ....

MI Dirt Fan
06-14-2016, 02:49 PM
That win a couple weeks ago at Tazewell slowed him down?

GRT24
06-14-2016, 03:28 PM
I'm surprised if took this long for this topic to pop back up after the last few weeks. MBRacer is correct it is not a shock.

bloomy18018
06-14-2016, 03:39 PM
It had holes drilled into the top and bottom of it so there were no fluids inside the shock body itself, also was brought to Lucas to be approved before installing... He will definitely try things outside the box and see what he can get away with and can not, more power to him I say..

00Hdmn
06-14-2016, 03:39 PM
I'm surprised if took this long for this topic to pop back up after the last few weeks. MBRacer is correct it is not a shock.

Well whatever Scott was running seems like he has struggled since it was all made public is what I am saying.

MI Dirt Fan
06-14-2016, 03:52 PM
Well whatever Scott was running seems like he has struggled since it was all made public is what I am saying.

It wasnt that long ago. He has a win or two and a runner up at the show me and 2-3 nights were rained out.

GRT24
06-14-2016, 06:53 PM

I wasnt knocking on your post. I was just saying Scott has ran good to most drivers standards but as soon as he has a few off races things come up. I figured someone would post something post Eldora with his subpar weekend about the mythical 3rd super shock

zeroracing
06-14-2016, 07:11 PM
Penske claims it is a bump stop canister, not a shock, and it's for sale on their website.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-14-2016, 07:27 PM
I wasnt knocking on your post. I was just saying Scott has ran good to most drivers standards but as soon as he has a few off races things come up. I figured someone would post something post Eldora with his subpar weekend about the mythical 3rd super shockWell said....

zyoung25
06-14-2016, 07:37 PM
Scotts whole weekend got shafted Thursday. With that format, and his poor qualifying Friday, it would be hard for any one person to do well as far sitting himself up good for Saturday. As far as what happened in that b main.....I never heard.

Him missing the dream had nothing to with this mind game of a shock.

lmfan71
06-14-2016, 07:40 PM
I'm not a bloomer fan, but The shock is just a dumby shock to get peoples attention off of other things, and his sub-par performance at Eldora, his car he wanted to run was not allowed due to having a carbon fiber (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit, due to fire prevention reasons. So the car he ran was a back up car.

Crossbones
06-14-2016, 07:55 PM
What are you people talking about? He won the week before Eldora, ran second at the show-me-100 and ran second in Eldora's Friday race. He got put behind after missing qualifying Thursday night and messing up in the heat and never really recovered from it. Sounds like wishful thinking from some people here. I'm sure Bloomquist will silence you people again soon, as he has done for years and years when he was "falling off".lol

racingfool32
06-14-2016, 09:45 PM
No idea what happened to him. But enjoyed watching the drunk bloomer fans huffy out when he didn't make the show.

old fan
06-14-2016, 09:48 PM
what are you people talking about? He won the week before eldora, ran second at the show-me-100 and ran second in eldora's friday race. He got put behind after missing qualifying thursday night and messing up in the heat and never really recovered from it. Sounds like wishful thinking from some people here. I'm sure bloomquist will silence you people again soon, as he has done for years and years when he was "falling off".lolbut he misssed the big show

NormP
06-14-2016, 09:59 PM
He missed the big show. So what Litey?

Name just two other drivers that have made every dream feature since the inaugural one.

MI Dirt Fan
06-14-2016, 10:18 PM
He may have missed the big show but he made half that in one night at the Buckeye Nationals.

GRT24
06-14-2016, 10:38 PM
99.99 percent of late model drivers that have ever raced to any extent would trade there resume for his period. Some people just get there rocks off by kicking a dog when it's down. The thing is the dog isn't even down he has a chance to win every single race he shows up to. He has had a year most drivers would consider a success already. Can you you really pick any race in the country and say he has no chance to win.

kidrock
06-14-2016, 10:55 PM
99.99 percent of late model drivers that have ever raced to any extent would trade there resume for his period. Some people just get there rocks off by kicking a dog when it's down. The thing is the dog isn't even down he has a chance to win every single race he shows up to. He has had a year most drivers would consider a success already. Can you you really pick any race in the country and say he has no chance to win.

Yeah last Saturday night. You have to be in it to win it but, I do agree with you most would say their season would be a success at this point.

zyoung25
06-15-2016, 12:30 AM
I'm not a bloomer fan, but The shock is just a dumby shock to get peoples attention off of other things, and his sub-par performance at Eldora, his car he wanted to run was not allowed due to having a carbon fiber (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit, due to fire prevention reasons. So the car he ran was a back up car.

First I've heard of this. The car he unloaded was the car he took through tech. He was the last car to roll through at around 4:25'ish. Makes ya wonder that car is even legal anywhere.

old fan
06-15-2016, 06:43 AM
why would you build a car like that or bring it that weekend and then forgetting your tool box wow

Bob Hubbard
06-15-2016, 07:05 AM
why would you build a car like that or bring it that weekend and then forgetting your tool box wow

Win or loose this Bloomer stuff is entertaining ..... Yea ....Bloomers good but he has bad weekends like all thr rest .....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-15-2016, 09:48 AM

That was a borrowed hauler.

powerslide
06-15-2016, 10:51 AM
What does a borrowed hauler have to do with loading the pitbox up? When I read that it baffled me that the biggest name in late models showed up without it. Do surgeons go to surgery without a scalpel or gloves?

NormP
06-15-2016, 12:07 PM
Do surgeons load the cart up with scalpel or gloves? No, they have someone who does that for them so that all they do is walk in the room and start operating.

I can't believe some of you little girls are obsessing over his toolbox considering he is the best in the business (not you powerslide, but the usual suspects who who hang on to his every word and deed). I used to not be a fan, but watching how much litey and some of you whine about him, I may start cheering for him just to give you more heart burn.

MI Dirt Fan
06-15-2016, 12:45 PM
Dumbf!ck Litey says anything on here he wants regardless if it is relevant or not just to make his presence known.

Aces&Eights
06-15-2016, 12:49 PM
What are you people talking about? He won the week before Eldora, ran second at the show-me-100 and ran second in Eldora's Friday race. He got put behind after missing qualifying Thursday night and messing up in the heat and never really recovered from it. Sounds like wishful thinking from some people here. I'm sure Bloomquist will silence you people again soon, as he has done for years and years when he was "falling off".lol

Not a Bloomquist fan, but I'm with you, I dunno what they are looking at. He's had a wheel break that cost him the Show Me, he had a blow out at Eldora that put him behind from which he couldn't recover. Other than that he's looked scary strong to me. Both he and JD have been fast, but bad luck plagues them both some this season. Like they always say, better to be lucky than good and luck has left the building...

heinen81
06-15-2016, 01:03 PM
not a third shock, not mind games.

http://shop.penskeshocks.com/DROOP-LIMITER-HOUSING/

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-15-2016, 01:11 PM
not a third shock, not mind games.

http://shop.penskeshocks.com/DROOP-LIMITER-HOUSING/

Mind games in the fact that he wanted people to think it was a shock. The deal Rocket has had functions just the same. Only you can see what it is.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-15-2016, 01:22 PM
but he misssed the big showIs your Bloomer FatHead laminated so when you jerk off on it, you can just wipe it off?

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-15-2016, 01:23 PM
And now that it is in a shock body, so easy to actually make it a shock down the line. It is very difficult to make a compliant limiter work unless it has damping. Especially, if you want much travel. This thing touts a longer bump (capable of more travel) as a selling point.

Clayton_Wetter
06-19-2016, 04:48 PM

Yet you can't even find your own TOOL!!! hahhahahhahahahaaa ha

Clayton_Wetter
06-19-2016, 04:49 PM
but he misssed the big show

Can you tell us just one driver that has not ever missed a big show?????

old fan
06-19-2016, 04:59 PM
but its bloomer the dirt track dominator blah blah blah the god od dirt track racing maybe he need to take the sway bar off again at a truck race lol

old fan
06-19-2016, 05:02 PM
Is your Bloomer FatHead laminated so when you jerk off on it, you can just wipe it off? never had sucH a thing but I BETCHA YOUR HOUSE IS FILLED OF BLOOMER FAT HEADS PERFECT NAME FOR HIM ALSO

old fan
06-19-2016, 05:03 PM
Must be getting to be summer time all the bloomer fans are overheating

Clayton_Wetter
06-19-2016, 05:11 PM
Old fan, jealousy is poisoning your mind. Root for the other guy and let Bloomquist get beat by them, you are never going to defeat him with this 4M chat board assault.

But you might wind up in a padded cell regardless!!! 👀

old fan
06-19-2016, 05:32 PM
Superman is doing for me you got your bloomer underoos tet in the mail this month

Clayton_Wetter
06-19-2016, 05:55 PM
Superman is doing for me you got your bloomer underoos tet in the mail this month

And this is the way you think you win discussions? By injecting some kind of nonsense??? hahhahahhaaa he

Aces&Eights
06-20-2016, 01:19 PM
Do surgeons go to surgery without a scalpel or gloves?

No they have techs and nurses that setup the tools and make sure the room is setup to surgeons likes.

71PRPFan
06-20-2016, 05:27 PM
didn't bloomer just pocket 50k? i bet he pockets another 100k in october.

old fan
06-20-2016, 05:36 PM
oh a psychic in the bunch

dirtdobber45
06-20-2016, 06:31 PM
didn't bloomer just pocket 50k? i bet he pockets another 100k in october.Plus that 80g in Florence

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-20-2016, 06:39 PM
Hes good at pocket pool. Have you ever seen him in action in one of his interviews .

Lanigans another one

Highside Hustler25
06-20-2016, 06:50 PM
Is your Bloomer FatHead laminated so when you jerk off on it, you can just wipe it off?

Seriously LMFAO:D

Highside Hustler25
06-20-2016, 06:53 PM
And this is the way you think you win discussions? By injecting some kind of nonsense??? hahhahahhaaa he

You send him into such a frenzy that his grammar and punctuation skills fly right out the door.

Wait, he never had skills to begin with.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-20-2016, 07:01 PM
Seriously LMFAO:DYou're welcome HH.;)

dirtdobber45
06-20-2016, 07:09 PM
Hes good at pocket pool. Have you ever seen him in action in one of his interviewsNaw hes counting all that money lol