PDA

View Full Version : Fairbury American Legion Speedway Camping Policy

CIRF
06-16-2016, 10:43 AM
Although we've been to Fairbury literally over 100 times over the years we've never had the occasion to camp over there. We're making plans to camp in conjunction with a race there in the near future for the first time and was wondering what their camping policy is.

I'm sure a bunch of you guys here are well familiar with Fairbury's guidelines and protocol concerning trackside camping at FALS.

fast18
06-16-2016, 01:30 PM
If it is just a local night you should be good to pull right up to the gate and park it wherever you want. They might tell you a general location though.

CIRF
06-16-2016, 03:08 PM
If it is just a local night you should be good to pull right up to the gate and park it wherever you want. They might tell you a general location though.

The date we're thinking of is the July 16th POWRi National Midgets-dirt late model-mortified show.

We're thinking of rolling into FALS late Friday afternoon if there are no stipulations against doing so.

Also, is there any charge to camp. We have no problem if there is but was just wondering.

ptown
06-16-2016, 04:41 PM
The date we're thinking of is the July 16th POWRi National Midgets-dirt late model-mortified show.

We're thinking of rolling into FALS late Friday afternoon if there are no stipulations against doing so.

Also, is there any charge to camp. We have no problem if there is but was just wondering.

Camp wherever you want no charge front or backstretch but I highly recommend backstretch.

CIRF
06-16-2016, 05:11 PM
ptown, arriving on Friday is okay?

ptown
06-16-2016, 05:38 PM
ptown, arriving on Friday is okay?

Yes many arrive Friday, even on regular nights.

fast18
06-17-2016, 02:45 PM
You're going to want to be on the back stretch.

CIRF
06-17-2016, 02:59 PM
Thanks a ton guys. Maybe we'll see some of you guys on the 16th!

Jarrad99m
06-18-2016, 09:06 AM
Anytime after 4 on Fridays

FreddieMiles
09-20-2016, 04:17 AM
I don't quite understand why so many Americans are against their own government... Young people are given particular research projects and school reports about American Legion. Follow this URL to read our opinion regarding the issue: http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/american-legion-essay