PDA

View Full Version : Austin Hubbard Makes Program Changes; Preps for Firecracker

Ben Shelton
06-22-2016, 08:58 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 22, 2016

Austin Hubbard Makes Program Changes; Preps for Firecracker 100

Seaford, Delaware (06/22/16) - Austin Hubbard is busily preparing for this weekend’s 10th Annual Firecracker 100 presented by GottaRace.com at Lernerville Speedway. Not only will the Delaware racer be heading to one of his favorite tracks, but he’ll be debuting a brand-new Rocket XR1 Chassis.

“The guys have been great to us at Mastersbilt by Huey, but it was just time to make a change within our program,” said Hubbard. “Sometimes you have to shake things up a bit, and that’s where we are at now.”

Hubbard last piloted a Rocket Chassis almost six years ago, and with the help of the chassis builder as well as some great sponsors he is able to once again return to the West Virginia-built cars.

“Mark (Richards) with Rocket Chassis, and I started talking a while back about making the switch,” noted Hubbard. “Then I had some great sponsors step up to support my move. My uncle Jay (Southard) with Salisbury Door and Hardware has always been a massive supporter of my racing career, and once again he stepped up to the plate here. I’m also very lucky and thankful to have Ray Huffman with R&J Poultry joining my team as a sponsor, and he’s helped make this possible as well. In fact, so many people have made this move possible, and I just can’t thank them all enough.”

Hubbard will debut his new car this weekend, June 23-25, at Lernerville Speedway (Sarver, Pennsylvania) during the 10th Annual Firecracker 100. Action opens on Thursday and Friday with a pair of $6,000-to-win events, while Saturday’s finale includes a $30,000-to-win affair. For more information on the World of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series event, please visit www.WoOLMS.com .

Austin Hubbard would like to thank their principal and associate sponsors including Trinity Logistics, Salisbury Door and Hardware, R&J Poultry, Rocket Chassis, Keyser Manufacturing, Cornett Racing Engines, WAR Shocks, Sunoco Race Fuels, Schaefer Oil, Team Peterson Fluid Systems, Performance Bodies, Ernie D's Enterprises, Three Wide Clothing, ASI Wear, Jones Racing Products, WearWide.com, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

Please keep your browsers locked to www.AustinHubbard.com for the latest team news and information.