PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Overton victory lane interview

dirt33
06-25-2016, 04:19 PM
Brandon was overcome with emotion at not only his first WoO win, but also the fact that his Dad wasn't feeling good and had to go home, and thus wasn't there to see today's victory.

Pretty cool to see Brandon get the win, it means a lot to him and it showed! A nice moment for the sport.

dirtdobber45
06-25-2016, 04:29 PM
Congrats to Brandon and his crew

Pennsboro23
06-25-2016, 07:28 PM
Great job Brandon Overton. One of my favorite drivers.

plunks7
06-25-2016, 10:13 PM
Brandon was overcome with emotion at not only his first WoO win, but also the fact that his Dad wasn't feeling good and had to go home, and thus wasn't there to see today's victory.

Pretty cool to see Brandon get the win, it means a lot to him and it showed! A nice moment for the sport.

Very nice post dirt33. Congrats to Brandon and crew. Hope his Dad is feeling better.

gorj
06-25-2016, 11:06 PM
Glad to see Brandon get the win, well deserved. A lot of hard work from family and friends. Through the lows and highs of racing, to keep digging for your goal to follow the WoO tour and score a win. Great job!

chupp n bloomer fan
06-26-2016, 07:58 AM

Pretty cool to see Brandon get the win, it means a lot to him and it showed! A nice moment for the sport.His Dad going home, that would be so tearing emotionally. On one hand, we finally did it, on the other, your Dad, the one who got you to this point, isn't feeling good, and went home. Fine job by him and great interview. Hope his Dad is ok and Brandon has more success that his Dad gets to be there to enjoy.

Everyone giving that announcer sh!t, but props to him there. He got choked up too, as would I. When he was talking about his Dad, it was just special.

fryefan
06-26-2016, 10:57 PM
Congratulations to Brandon and his crew !!! I like watching him wheel a car around the track.

MI Dirt Fan
06-26-2016, 11:16 PM
His Dad going home, that would be so tearing emotionally. On one hand, we finally did it, on the other, your Dad, the one who got you to this point, isn't feeling good, and went home. Fine job by him and great interview. Hope his Dad is ok and Brandon has more success that his Dad gets to be there to enjoy.

Everyone giving that announcer sh!t, but props to him there. He got choked up too, as would I. When he was talking about his Dad, it was just special.

Tony Stewart's dad was at Sonoma today. He doesn't go to NASCAR events. But luckily he was at this one to see him win.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-27-2016, 10:31 AM
Tony Stewart's dad was at Sonoma today. He doesn't go to NASCAR events. But luckily he was at this one to see him win.That'd be cool too. Tony's Dad helped him out a lot. As much as I may not like Tony, was shocked, and glad, he won.