PDA

View Full Version : Firecracker result

jr1216
06-25-2016, 09:17 PM
Bloomer, richards, mcdowell, pearson, davenport. Davenport sent to the tail for missing driver intro. Started 26th raced up to 4th then finished 5th. Awesome run for superman.

MI Dirt Fan
06-25-2016, 09:20 PM
Ut oh...........

Crossbones
06-25-2016, 09:20 PM
I thought Bloomquist was suspended from WoO/UMP events?

MI Dirt Fan
06-25-2016, 09:21 PM

Everyone is appealing it. They can still race UMP/WoO events until further notice.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-25-2016, 09:22 PM

Not yet thats why they appealed the suspention so they could keep racing

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-25-2016, 09:36 PM
Bloomer, richards, mcdowell, pearson, davenport. Davenport sent to the tail for missing driver intro. Started 26th raced up to 4th then finished 5th. Awesome run for superman.

Jd miss drvr intr cuz car was getting battery changed for feature.

Lanigan got mad and took his ball and bat and went home

dirtdobber45
06-25-2016, 09:55 PM
Jd miss drvr intr cuz car was getting battery changed for feature.Lanigan got mad and took his ball and bat and went homeWhy did Lanigan get mad for?

Tireguy17
06-25-2016, 09:57 PM
Voo Doo Child #makingastatement

dirtdobber45
06-25-2016, 09:57 PM
Way to go bloomer!!! Whooooo!!!

dirtdobber45
06-25-2016, 09:59 PM
Voo Doo Child #makingastatementYes to all of the haters and doubters!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-25-2016, 10:01 PM
Why did Lanigan get mad for?

Didnt make feature

plunks7
06-25-2016, 10:02 PM
JD missed intro while everybody else was on the track. Said he had to change battery. Ya if you can believe that. How about something to do with tires if you ask me, 28th to 5th. Check them tares. Best finish of the night, Lanigan finished dead last. Love it.:) They can race until the appeal is in on the 27th of June. Stick a Banana in it!!!! LOL

wimpyrox
06-25-2016, 11:09 PM
Since he has been suspended, but allowed to race while appealing the results, what happens if he is found guilty of the original charge? Does he get to keep the victory and purse money ? Does it go to 2nd place finisher? This isn't directed at only Scott, but any of the others that were suspended. I am curious how you would fix this situation of naming someone a winner, then they lose the appeal, then you let them keep a victory, in essence, earned while under suspension ?

Dirt Racing #1
06-25-2016, 11:16 PM
Since he has been suspended, but allowed to race while appealing the results, what happens if he is found guilty of the original charge? Does he get to keep the victory and purse money ? Does it go to 2nd place finisher? This isn't directed at only Scott, but any of the others that were suspended. I am curious how you would fix this situation of naming someone a winner, then they lose the appeal, then you let them keep a victory, in essence, earned while under suspension ?Suspension doesn't come into effect until July 27th. I do believe. So the Firecracker doesn't factor into suspension. I think? Lol

plunks7
06-25-2016, 11:40 PM
The suspension started June 10th. All 5 drivers have appealed. Decision will be made June 27th I think?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-25-2016, 11:49 PM
Hold that check there fellas. Nobody walks till the boss man talks!

plunks7
06-25-2016, 11:50 PM
B-Shepp Won tonight to.

CGF
06-25-2016, 11:58 PM
So start at the rear just for the heck of it .If it had been a rules violation it would be all over the net . Congrats to Scott ..

wfo2007
06-26-2016, 12:06 AM
The suspension started June 10th. All 5 drivers have appealed. Decision will be made June 27th I think?

The suspension (if upheld) does not start until after the appeal hearing. They can all race and collect winnings as normal until the appeals hearing. if suspension upheld it will start on that day and go for 90 days. After hearing some of bloomquist's comments I am very interested to see the results of the appeals.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-26-2016, 07:42 AM
They'll just obviously test their stuff, and if it's "dirty", then they'll lose this money too. They have a bigger bullseye on them now is all. Kinda like when athletes and some employees get popped for being dirty. I know some places, and leagues, just test you a lot more if you come up dirty.

Bloomers comments, I dunno, I'm a fan of his obviously, but not sure how much I believe of what he said. That just sounds stup!d, that they DQued you for something missing. I highly doubt that was it. Believe it when I see it I guess.

dirtdobber45
06-26-2016, 12:30 PM
They'll just obviously test their stuff, and if it's "dirty", then they'll lose this money too. They have a bigger bullseye on them now is all. Kinda like when athletes and some employees get popped for being dirty. I know some places, and leagues, just test you a lot more if you come up dirty.Bloomers comments, I dunno, I'm a fan of his obviously, but not sure how much I believe of what he said. That just sounds stup!d, that they DQued you for something missing. I highly doubt that was it. Believe it when I see it I guess.Maybe there is something wrong with the tire from the factory and it was missing something??? And Im a bloomer fan but I also worked for a company that made wheels for GM and I would go out to the casting machines and draw samples. The samples were ran on a spectrometer if the alloys didnt meet a certain spec those wheels were set aside and a new sample was drawn if it failed all the wheels from that cast machine were set aside til either someone higher in command or GM themselves passed or failed them. Most times they were ok'd.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-26-2016, 02:15 PM
Maybe there is something wrong with the tire from the factory and it was missing something??? And Im a bloomer fan but I also worked for a company that made wheels for GM and I would go out to the casting machines and draw samples. The samples were ran on a spectrometer if the alloys didnt meet a certain spec those wheels were set aside and a new sample was drawn if it felled all the wheels from that cast machine were set aside til either someone higher in command or GM themselves passed or felled them. Most times they were ok'd.

Failed not felled my friend

dirtdobber45
06-26-2016, 02:56 PM
Failed not felled my friendFixed it lmao smokin tweeds again lmao Thanks bud

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-26-2016, 03:34 PM
Fixed it lmao smokin tweeds again lmao Thanks bud

Im bad at spelling to but hey as long as i know what im talking about.
Congrats to ur boys win!

Aces&Eights
06-26-2016, 03:58 PM
They'll just obviously test their stuff, and if it's "dirty", then they'll lose this money too. They have a bigger bullseye on them now is all. Kinda like when athletes and some employees get popped for being dirty. I know some places, and leagues, just test you a lot more if you come up dirty.

Bloomers comments, I dunno, I'm a fan of his obviously, but not sure how much I believe of what he said. That just sounds stup!d, that they DQued you for something missing. I highly doubt that was it. Believe it when I see it I guess.

He mentioned it being 20 drivers recently all being called wrong on tires by same lab for same element being missing from tire sample. It does sound odd, but I guess we'll see what comes of it. Is it remotely possible that a batch of tires were produced incorrectly or an ingredient was left out of the batch? Not a tire expert, but i thought the question was worth asking.

dirtdobber45
06-26-2016, 05:04 PM
Im bad at spelling to but hey as long as i know what im talking about.Congrats to ur boys win!Thanx for having my back. And thanx for the congrats your boy didnt do to bad himself in Weavers car

dirtdobber45
06-26-2016, 05:10 PM
He mentioned it being 20 drivers recently all being called wrong on tires by same lab for same element being missing from tire sample. It does sound odd, but I guess we'll see what comes of it. Is it remotely possible that a batch of tires were produced incorrectly or an ingredient was left out of the batch? Not a tire expert, but i thought the question was worth asking.Thats like what I was saying there couldve been a bad batch but after further review it was something minute that it wouldnt hurt the tire(as in chunking or shredding or etc) and the demand for that certain tire would and could convince Hoosier to ship it out. Seen that with those wheels I was talking about they were xrayed and leak tested and passed so they were shipped out

Dante Toledo, OH
06-26-2016, 06:25 PM
I am all for giving some guys the benefit of the doubt. But Bloomer has been caught cheating more than Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds combined. So I am just going to assume he is guilty.

plunks7
06-26-2016, 06:45 PM
I am all for giving some guys the benefit of the doubt. But Bloomer has been caught cheating more than Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds combined. So I am just going to assume he is guilty.

He has also Won more than the other guys. So they usually check him more. Besides that I feel as if Eldora Has A hard on for him after the scale ordeal.