PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Sheppard and Fairbury and Cheating

ptown
06-26-2016, 10:39 AM
Is the Fairbury win tainted, if he loses his appeal will he have to forfeit the win and all money won and why no mention of his cheating during the post race interview? Everybody acted like nothing happened.

old fan
06-26-2016, 10:40 AM
How about the zero my hero winning also this weekend

huskerdirt
06-26-2016, 10:45 AM
Is the Fairbury win tainted, if he loses his appeal will he have to forfeit the win and all money won and why no mention of his cheating during the post race interview? Everybody acted like nothing happened.

The only way the win is tainted is if his tires comeback hot. When you appeal it basically postpones the suspension until the appeal is heard. That's all it is.

When Feger appealed it pushed back his suspension back almost 3 weeks. Which cause him to miss the last half of the hell tour and the PDC. Had he not appealed, he would've been able to run those races.

wfo2007
06-26-2016, 10:51 AM

They are allowed to race as normal until appeals hearing and i am sure they are all being watched way more closely right now. No, the wins by bshepp and bloomer aren't tainted and no they won't forfeit any money won even if suspension is upheld. If upheld the suspension will start at that time and for 90 days.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-26-2016, 11:16 AM
How about the zero my hero winning also this weekendYou don't have to tell us he's your hero. You get your blow up doll yet with wavy locks, and lifelike a$$ and mouth?

cdustyr1
06-26-2016, 11:20 AM
The track announcer is not going to disrespect a driver like that and should not in my view. The dirt on dirt guys did bring it up a bit in the post interview.

kidrock
06-26-2016, 11:25 AM
The only way the win is tainted is if his tires comeback hot. When you appeal it basically postpones the suspension until the appeal is heard. That's all it is.

When Feger appealed it pushed back his suspension back almost 3 weeks. Which cause him to miss the last half of the hell tour and the PDC. Had he not appealed, he would've been able to run those races.

And you my friend are exactly right.

dirtdobber45
06-26-2016, 12:11 PM
Congrats to Bshepp and his crew

CIRF
06-26-2016, 12:26 PM
You don't have to tell us he's your hero. You get your blow up doll yet with wavy locks, and lifelike a$$ and mouth?LOL!!

http://www.4m.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=56218&d=1466961642