View Full Version : Kyle Hardy?

high groove19
06-26-2016, 08:39 PM
What is the word on Kyle Hardy. I see the Viper people are sponsoring a car for Jeremy Miller and have not seen where Hardy has been racing anywhere. Does anyone have any info on this? Thanks

chupp n bloomer fan
06-26-2016, 09:34 PM
What is the word on Kyle Hardy. I see the Viper people are sponsoring a car for Jeremy Miller and have not seen where Hardy has been racing anywhere. Does anyone have any info on this? ThanksHe'll be back with his family team. It was going to be a six hour round trip to stay with the Viper team, so Kyle and them mutually agreed to separate. According to DoD.

dirtdobber45
06-26-2016, 09:36 PM
I seen somewhere that he will be driving for his family team and that Mastetsbilt was helping out Idk anything else

DEKconsulting
06-27-2016, 07:12 AM
I heard he got booted and not very mutually

chupp n bloomer fan
06-27-2016, 10:29 AM
I heard he got booted and not very mutuallyThen that's different than what DoD said or either parties involved.

manwplan
06-27-2016, 11:54 AM
Then that's different than what DoD said or either parties involved.

Do you honestly think they were going to say otherwise? I'll give them that both sides handled it with class and didn't tell into the ugly side of it. I too heard the deeper story.

cutman
06-27-2016, 12:30 PM
Do you honestly think they were going to say otherwise? I'll give them that both sides handled it with class and didn't tell into the ugly side of it. I too heard the deeper story.

If you know so much, then do tell.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-27-2016, 12:35 PM
Do you honestly think they were going to say otherwise? I'll give them that both sides handled it with class and didn't tell into the ugly side of it. I too heard the deeper story.Why not? This isn't NASCAR. Tell the truth, you don't have to be an a$$ about it, but just say we were not getting along and went our separate ways. Kyle said logistics, so I go with that. They did move their shop to be with MBH's three hours away.