PDA

View Full Version : Peoria s/n

Hollis
06-29-2016, 08:02 AM
Peoria as a rule no checking tires in the lineup under the threat of the police being called this from the words of the track worker whom I would guess speaks for the promoter I would fully expect UMP to trash that rule but this is just a heads up to crew . members

Highside Hustler25
06-29-2016, 09:00 AM
lmao good luck with that one. Especially the police even responding. Officer Cal might give someone a swat on the behind at best.

Hollis
06-29-2016, 10:37 AM
LOL I hear you.Cal retired about two years ago. it would be interesting if they tried to enforce it on the S/N racers, but you never ?

blncfn57
06-29-2016, 12:44 PM
lmao good luck with that one. Especially the police even responding. Officer Cal might give someone a swat on the behind at best.

I'm doubting that is enforced during the SN race. There are county police on hand at every weekly race tho.

TheJet-09
06-29-2016, 03:53 PM
I may be wrong as I'm not a regular there, but something similar was an issue a couple years ago which involved crew members going up to another car and pulling tape off of tires to see the compound. Police involvement though? On a side note, does anyone have any info on what their "mandatory" drivers meeting from this past weekend covered? I enjoy getting to race there but know car counts have not been what they should/could be.

Hollis
06-29-2016, 04:12 PM
I was not at the track Saturday night someone told me It may have something to do about rough driving

Highside Hustler25
06-29-2016, 05:46 PM
I'm doubting that is enforced during the SN race. There are county police on hand at every weekly race tho.

I can guarantee you that the Peoria County law enforcement would never get involved in such a issue. I personally know a few guys on the force and will ask them the legality of it when I see them. I know what the answer is tho.

blncfn57
06-29-2016, 07:15 PM
I can guarantee you that the Peoria County law enforcement would never get involved in such a issue. I personally know a few guys on the force and will ask them the legality of it when I see them. I know what the answer is tho.

I never stated that they would. All I said was that they are there every saturday night. I believe the one that is always there has a name of Hoyle, the others IDK