PDA

View Full Version : Boycott WRG/WOO

wfo2007
06-29-2016, 01:29 PM
In light of the recent decision to uphold the suspensions from the Dream I think the fans are the ones who have to make sure things change. I'm not saying that these 5 drivers are not guilty but you can't tell me that a WoO driver has never cheated his tires. If any of these guys were a WoO regular we would have never heard their name involved. I guarantee I'll have people disagree or think I'm a fan of one of these guys but that's fine. Fans need to stop spending hard earned money on any WRG events until they enforce their rules on everyone. I can guarantee I won't be wasting my money on them any longer and I'm sure I'm not alone!

I hope Lucas drivers or outsiders take all the big money WoO races this summer. Pretty much just have to beat Richards as the driver least is pretty weak after him.

Josh Bayko
06-29-2016, 01:33 PM
In light of the recent decision to uphold the suspensions from the Dream I think the fans are the ones who have to make sure things change. I'm not saying that these 5 drivers are not guilty but you can't tell me that a WoO driver has never cheated his tires. If any of these guys were a WoO regular we would have never heard their name involved. I guarantee I'll have people disagree or think I'm a fan of one of these guys but that's fine. Fans need to stop spending hard earned money on any WRG events until they enforce their rules on everyone. I can guarantee I won't be wasting my money on them any longer and I'm sure I'm not alone!

I hope Lucas drivers or outsiders take all the big money WoO races this summer. Pretty much just have to beat Richards as the driver least is pretty weak after him.

Lucas is too busy coming up with rules to slow one team down that they don't even bother testing tires. This is what you think everybody should support?

Aluminium Block
06-29-2016, 01:40 PM
It's ridiculous that every time someone gets caught cheating that they plead innocent and people believe the driver is getting treated unfairly. 1. Does NOBODY cheat? 2. Is anyone going to admit guilt? 3. Some of the drivers caught have started winning or winning again, that casts some shadow of a doubt of how they got faster. As far as no WoO regulars caught, maybe they all are smart enough to know that WRG tests for tires. Is Lucas bothering to do this? Or maybe its Lucas turning an blind eye on their regulars if the tires don't test right. Lots of scenarios possible.

wfo2007
06-29-2016, 01:42 PM
Lucas is too busy coming up with rules to slow one team down that they don't even bother testing tires. This is what you think everybody should support?

Sure. IMO WRG are in some fashion 'cheaters' for how they are handling tire tech. I rather follow a sanction making rules to make things more equal than one they won't enforce all the rules on their own group of guys.

Do you think a WoO regular has never failed a post tire test? If so you don't know as much as you think you do about DLM racing - and I know you are pretty proud of yourself.

fast18
06-29-2016, 01:43 PM
I think it's hilarious there are still people who think it's some conspiracy, and that they did not cheat. They got caught prepping tires. It's over. Quit crying and move on.

wfo2007
06-29-2016, 01:46 PM
It's ridiculous that every time someone gets caught cheating that they plead innocent and people believe the driver is getting treated unfairly. 1. Does NOBODY cheat? 2. Is anyone going to admit guilt? 3. Some of the drivers caught have started winning or winning again, that casts some shadow of a doubt of how they got faster. As far as no WoO regulars caught, maybe they all are smart enough to know that WRG tests for tires. Is Lucas bothering to do this? Or maybe its Lucas turning an blind eye on their regulars if the tires don't test right. Lots of scenarios possible.

You make great points but remember 3 of 5 of these guys ran WoO regular or semi regular before. So did they just start cheating?

Pennsboro23
06-29-2016, 01:46 PM
I think it's hilarious there are still people who think it's some conspiracy, and that they did not cheat. They got caught prepping tires. It's over. Quit crying and move on.

Especially being that two of the guys have been caught multiple times.

Barbecueboy
06-29-2016, 01:47 PM
Too many questions, not enough answers

Josh Bayko
06-29-2016, 01:48 PM
Sure. IMO WRG are in some fashion 'cheaters' for how they are handling tire tech. I rather follow a sanction making rules to make things more equal than one they won't enforce all the rules on their own group of guys.

Do you think a WoO regular has never failed a post tire test? If so you don't know as much as you think you do about DLM racing - and I know you are pretty proud of yourself.

You are a delusional idiot. If it was some WRG conspiracy, Dennis Erb's tires would have come back hot.

toast
06-29-2016, 01:50 PM
Bingo AB, I said this all along for the last 10 years, Lucas let's certain ones slide by! Lucas put's money first!

UMPDream
06-29-2016, 01:55 PM

Do you really think that two of the biggest names in this sport (Owens & Bloomquist) would risk not having a chance to win the World 100? It's easy to say they did this, did that, but in the end, when YOU get caught and you didn't do anything, then you, yourself will be crying too. I've said it all along, guys are sick of spending 45 minutes plus per tire anyway. No one has the quantity of crew nor the time with everything else that now needs to be done. Make them buy the tires at the track and go racing. Everyone is looking and pointing at the drivers. Men, the crew chiefs are the ones to make the call in this situation.

Clayton_Wetter
06-29-2016, 02:00 PM

I don't think Lucas is going to rock the boat of their cash cow. But if you are an outsider, they will make efforts to protect their own, so expect the white glove treatment if you race and win against their good ole boys.

Clayton_Wetter
06-29-2016, 02:02 PM
Bingo AB, I said this all along for the last 10 years, Lucas let's certain ones slide by! Lucas put's money first!

Hey now, don't make me agree with you too often!!! :)

fast18
06-29-2016, 02:03 PM
Yeah I do think they would risk it considering those 2 have both been caught before? Do you not think that two of the winningest drivers of all time have not been trying to gain an advantage anywhere they could to win races? I do. I don't blame them for prepping at all, just trying to gain an edge to WIN races. They are there to WIN races, not risk not having a chance to race in another months down the road. But when you get caught, take your penalty and sit down.

GregA12
06-29-2016, 02:05 PM
Do you really think that two of the biggest names in this sport (Owens & Bloomquist) would risk not having a chance to win the World 100? It's easy to say they did this, did that, but in the end, when YOU get caught and you didn't do anything, then you, yourself will be crying too. I've said it all along, guys are sick of spending 45 minutes plus per tire anyway. No one has the quantity of crew nor the time with everything else that now needs to be done. Make them buy the tires at the track and go racing. Everyone is looking and pointing at the drivers. Men, the crew chiefs are the ones to make the call in this situation.

Like others have mentioned..Cedar Lake and Fairbury can't be happy about this. The suspension not only punishes those drivers but it punishes the tracks hosting WRG events along with the fans attending. I can say I'm looking forward to Cedar Lake less without five more contenders there. It'll still be a good time but there has to be another answer than these suspensions.

wfo2007
06-29-2016, 02:06 PM
You are a delusional idiot. If it was some WRG conspiracy, Dennis Erb's tires would have come back hot.

Lol, ok. That would have been to obvious. I just think there is more to it than you even know, believe it or not. Tire testing will be done totally different from now on.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-29-2016, 02:08 PM
Do you really think that two of the biggest names in this sport (Owens & Bloomquist) would risk not having a chance to win the World 100? It's easy to say they did this, did that, but in the end, when YOU get caught and you didn't do anything, then you, yourself will be crying too. I've said it all along, guys are sick of spending 45 minutes plus per tire anyway. No one has the quantity of crew nor the time with everything else that now needs to be done. Make them buy the tires at the track and go racing. Everyone is looking and pointing at the drivers. Men, the crew chiefs are the ones to make the call in this situation.Yes. I do think they'd risk it. If you have something that is sworn to be undetectable, he!! yeah you'll try it. Do I think maybe some of the 5 might still be innocent, yeah, but not the biggest two.

cutman
06-29-2016, 02:16 PM
Like others have mentioned..Cedar Lake and Fairbury can't be happy about this. The suspension not only punishes those drivers but it punishes the tracks hosting WRG events along with the fans attending. I can say I'm looking forward to Cedar Lake less without five more contenders there. It'll still be a good time but there has to be another answer than these suspensions.

Then maybe they should get Lucas to sanction next years races.

turnleftandgasit
06-29-2016, 02:33 PM
It seems to me that a good lawyer could argue that once the tire left the factory, it was out of Hoosiers control, and the sample from the factory should be invalid, as they have no way off proving nothing happened to the tires between the factory and being sold to the racer. Without a sample at time of sale, you have a chain of command issue. I base this off years of taking urine tests for my CDL license. I also am not saying they are innocent, just that anything could have happened to that tire before the driver got it.

Pennsboro23
06-29-2016, 02:39 PM

I agree, the World 100 got a lot less interesting to me. I go every year, this year it will feel different.

Fast Wheels
06-29-2016, 02:43 PM
It seems to me that a good lawyer could argue that once the tire left the factory, it was out of Hoosiers control, and the sample from the factory should be invalid, as they have no way off proving nothing happened to the tires between the factory and being sold to the racer. Without a sample at time of sale, you have a chain of command issue. I base this off years of taking urine tests for my CDL license. I also am not saying they are innocent, just that anything could have happened to that tire before the driver got it.

Responsibility of the equipment used should fall back on the driver though. Ignorance is not an excuse. If a drivers buys an illegal motor from a builder that they think is legal, the driver is still illegal. The responsibility falls back to the driver to know who you are purchasing equipment from and their reputation IMO.

welderron105
06-29-2016, 03:08 PM
And everyone, When they sign the entry form, agrees to the rules and procedures. No different than when you get screwed by a wrong judgement call. Racer dont have much recourse.
What I do as a fan, is not give them any more of my money for a while. Dont make much difference, but I feel better about it.
I would bet money that they were all treated tires. Some drivers might not have known, some did. But drivers sign the entry form.

cgrace
06-29-2016, 03:11 PM
Lol, ok. That would have been to obvious. I just think there is more to it than you even know, believe it or not. Tire testing will be done totally different from now on.AGREE w this

Barbecueboy
06-29-2016, 03:16 PM

I've heard somebody say that before........good point.

And yes, a good attorney could make that argument easily.

Question is, have the drivers agreed not to sue because of a stipulation in the entry forms they all sign or because it's not worth biting the hand that's feeding them.

UMPDream
06-29-2016, 03:33 PM
Yes. I do think they'd risk it. If you have something that is sworn to be undetectable, he!! yeah you'll try it. Do I think maybe some of the 5 might still be innocent, yeah, but not the biggest two.

Ok, so you want to believe that Owens and Bloomquist are guilty but you want to give a free pass to Satterlee. Ok, lets give the pass to Greg and blame his crew chief who prepares his cars at his location, not Greg's home. And as a result of that, lets go back and start thinking about all the races Rick Eckert won with that crew chief and then how all the sudden Eckert fell off the map. Not even Bloomquist race cars for Eckert could match the races he won with ease with the exact same crew chief that just got busted. Sure, I will give the pass to Greg and now I am going to question something much, much bigger....

stewart fan
06-29-2016, 03:36 PM
I hope the 5 drivers fan base does not go to world 100 no way woo drivers are all legit, i agree with the first post.

GregA12
06-29-2016, 03:40 PM
I agree, the World 100 got a lot less interesting to me. I go every year, this year it will feel different.

Completely forgot they would be banned from competing at the World 100 too. Ouch. Like I said, it's unfortunate (and wrong IMO) the tracks and race fans have to pay the price as well. I disagree with suspensions of any kind with the exception of certain types of conduct that puts others in serious danger or causes injury.

Hopefully if they go 2nd level appeal, the Director will take that into consideration and they make an ammendment going forward but I doubt it since the rules were already set.

Barbecueboy
06-29-2016, 04:12 PM
AGREE w this
Careful........some basement dwellers have already claimed that they haven't seen any changes coming or need for any.........feelings could get hurt.

jog49
06-29-2016, 04:16 PM
Somebody's going to boycott? Great; that leaves me a bit more "butt" room in the stands and with them being absent, I won't have to read on 4M in the days following an event how so and so wasn't doctoring tires when the tests proved that they did!

Barbecueboy
06-29-2016, 04:20 PM
Ok, so you want to believe that Owens and Bloomquist are guilty but you want to give a free pass to Satterlee. Ok, lets give the pass to Greg and blame his crew chief who prepares his cars at his location, not Greg's home. And as a result of that, lets go back and start thinking about all the races Rick Eckert won with that crew chief and then how all the sudden Eckert fell off the map. Not even Bloomquist race cars for Eckert could match the races he won with ease with the exact same crew chief that just got busted. Sure, I will give the pass to Greg and now I am going to question something much, much bigger....
Oh , h ell no ..........I am the only one allowed to find fault in the processes.

I'm the only one to question it and the only one barking about it.

All because one of my favorite drivers got popped ......its the only reasons I'm even bitching.

All of the above statements have been stated by others and verified by the 4 m monarchs in charge of these things.

So back off buster, I'm the only one allowed to feel this way.........how dare you.

Barbecueboy
06-29-2016, 04:25 PM
Somebody's going to boycott? Great; that leaves me a bit more "butt" room in the stands and with them being absent, I won't have to read on 4M in the days following an event how so and so wasn't doctoring tires when the tests proved that they did!

No, but you'll still get to watch a race in its entirety, see the checkered wave,congratulate the guy that crossed first in victory lane, maybe even get to get your picture taken with him and enjoy in the celebration.

And still have to wait two weeks to find out who the winner is.........yep,sounds like a great way to keep everybody interested in dirt track racing.

No changes needed whatsoever.

KAOS
06-29-2016, 04:34 PM
This is an OUTRAGE !!!!!!#LucasLivesMatter#WoOPrivilege This is not to be takin all that serious.....although I would laugh if Richards goes to I 80 and gets DQed

Barbecueboy
06-29-2016, 04:44 PM
This is an OUTRAGE !!!!!!#LucasLivesMatter#WoOPrivilege This is not to be takin all that serious.....although I would laugh if Richards goes to I 80 and gets DQed

Would be about as believable..........

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-29-2016, 04:46 PM
Oh , h ell no ..........I am the only one allowed to find fault in the processes.

I'm the only one to question it and the only one barking about it.

All because one of my favorite drivers got popped ......its the only reasons I'm even bitching.

All of the above statements have been stated by others and verified by the 4 m monarchs in charge of these things.

So back off buster, I'm the only one allowed to feel this way.........how dare you.

Do you have a recipe for bbq crow?

bradc
06-29-2016, 04:48 PM
Maybe the can set those fancy tshirt trailers up in the camp ground at eldora

Barbecueboy
06-29-2016, 04:49 PM
Do you have a recipe for bbq crow?

Yes........I use simple green as a marinade to prepare them and then roast them on the rotisserie...wrap with plastic wrap to keep them moist until ready to serve.....pretty tasty actually.

Highside Hustler25
06-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Boycott??? LMAO!!! I've got 9 WRG events on my schedule for the month of July and will be in attendance at all of them. Actually, I hoping that with Bloomer missing, I'll be able to walk right up into the backstretch grandstands at Fairbury on the 29th of July and find a seat.(never happen)

I have to laugh at the folks that think the World 100 can not be a success without Scott and Jimmy. So, does that mean when they retire, the World 100 will fold up and no one will go anymore? I want what you folks are smokin, It must be good.

UMPDream
06-29-2016, 05:14 PM
Boycott??? LMAO!!! I've got 9 WRG events on my schedule for the month of July and will be in attendance at all of them. Actually, I hoping that with Bloomer missing, I'll be able to walk right up into the backstretch grandstands at Fairbury on the 29th of July and find a seat.(never happen)

I have to laugh at the folks that think the World 100 can not be a success without Scott and Jimmy. So, does that mean when they retire, the World 100 will fold up and no one will go anymore? I want what you folks are smokin, It must be good.

I'm sorry, I typically don't say anything specific to anyone in general but although Jason is a good racer, I'm sorry, he (or you) are not a Scott or Jimmy. As a matter of fact, I'm sure somewhere in your mind, you desire to beat Scott and Jimmy at Eldora (I do). I dont think anyone on the forum boards will think that Eldora wont be a success but if you think it will be the same without Scott and Jimmy, you are mistaken yourself. The fact that Scott carries a love/hate him among the fans is equivalent to an Earnhardt at Daytona. Has that ever been the same? I guarantee you when the day comes that Bloomquist is not racing, the sport as we know it will NOT be the same. Does he have outside the car issues, Yes. But in the car, No One can match it.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-29-2016, 05:33 PM
Yes........I use simple green as a marinade to prepare them and then roast them on the rotisserie...wrap with plastic wrap to keep them moist until ready to serve.....pretty tasty actually.

Nice do you have plenty in stock or do u make it as you need it?
Also is it for resale or your personal formula?

Highside Hustler25
06-29-2016, 05:34 PM
I'm sorry, I typically don't say anything specific to anyone in general but although Jason is a good racer, I'm sorry, he (or you) are not a Scott or Jimmy. As a matter of fact, I'm sure somewhere in your mind, you desire to beat Scott and Jimmy at Eldora (I do). I dont think anyone on the forum boards will think that Eldora wont be a success but if you think it will be the same without Scott and Jimmy, you are mistaken yourself. The fact that Scott carries a love/hate him among the fans is equivalent to an Earnhardt at Daytona. Has that ever been the same? I guarantee you when the day comes that Bloomquist is not racing, the sport as we know it will NOT be the same. Does he have outside the car issues, Yes. But in the car, No One can match it.

I agree with a lot of what your saying. I'm not a Bloomquist fan, but I can say He is probably the best to ever wheel a late model. With that said, I still feel the show will go on without him some day.
When guys like Purvis, Boggs, Moran, and Birky left the sport, did it dry up? Billy Moyer(who's probably as good as Scott) will retire at the end of the year. Will all the Moyer fans stop going to races? I just don't see it happening but that's my opinion. And yes. I also have a @$$hole:)

plunks7
06-29-2016, 05:35 PM
Nice do you have plenty in stock or do u make it as you need it?
Also is it for resale or your personal formula?

Ask JD he bought some. LOL

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-29-2016, 05:42 PM

Hey BBQ,

If ya add SWEET BABY RAYS SAUSE to it will it take out another ingrediance of your formula? Just wondering!

chupp n bloomer fan
06-29-2016, 05:46 PM
Ok, so you want to believe that Owens and Bloomquist are guilty but you want to give a free pass to Satterlee. Ok, lets give the pass to Greg and blame his crew chief who prepares his cars at his location, not Greg's home. And as a result of that, lets go back and start thinking about all the races Rick Eckert won with that crew chief and then how all the sudden Eckert fell off the map. Not even Bloomquist race cars for Eckert could match the races he won with ease with the exact same crew chief that just got busted. Sure, I will give the pass to Greg and now I am going to question something much, much bigger....Well, yes I know Hog is Gregg's crew chief. And Randall Edwards is BSheps. I'm simply saying Owens and Bloomer have been nailed before. So I believe they have a higher probability of being guilty than the rest.

But I also agree with what you're implying. Tires are key, until they find something else to drive on, they will continue to be. Therefore, people will look for whatever edge outta a tire they can. Been going on since the 70's-80's at least. Doping tires that is.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-29-2016, 05:50 PM

I have to laugh at the folks that think the World 100 can not be a success without Scott and Jimmy. So, does that mean when they retire, the World 100 will fold up and no one will go anymore? I want what you folks are smokin, It must be good.Dunno who said they'll boycott The World 100, but you can bet your a$$ I'll be there wether Scott, Jimmy, Joe, Doug, or Darrell is or not.;)

Does it blow them 5 won't be there, yeah, but oh well, life goes on.

weatherman85
06-29-2016, 07:32 PM
While I'm a fan of organized boycotts and protest in an orderly fashion, don't see how you could boycott almost any of WRG/WoO events without it hurting the tracks that pay the high purse and sanction fees that go with holding an event. Sure, your major ones such as the USA 100, Prarie Dirt Classic, and World 100 would likely be fine. The other events and tracks could take a serious blow if a true boycott occurred. Even if WRG/WoO were playing favorites in this deal it's not the tracks' fault.

IZZOJR16
06-29-2016, 07:42 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Barbecueboy
06-29-2016, 07:46 PM
Ask JD he bought some. LOL

His is free.....

Barbecueboy
06-29-2016, 07:49 PM
Hey BBQ,

If ya add SWEET BABY RAYS SAUSE to it will it take out another ingrediance of your formula? Just wondering!

It will definately soften up the bird........but the taste is undetectable.

a25rjr
06-29-2016, 07:58 PM

I agree with you......any decent lawyer will have a field day with the way the samples are handled.

Is it worth it?....In Bloomers case, absolutely! As we all know, he has a very good chance of winning another Globe!

oldfart50
06-29-2016, 08:06 PM
How many Globes has he won legally? I would bet ZERO...
I agree with you......any decent lawyer will have a field day with the way the samples are handled. Is it worth it?....In Bloomers case, absolutely! As we all know, he has a very good chance of winning another Globe!

oldfart50
06-29-2016, 08:09 PM
I find it very sad that you are in support of cheaters and thieves. They tried to steal from the other competitors and were caught. Much like a bank robber. God Bless UMP for stopping these crooks.
In light of the recent decision to uphold the suspensions from the Dream I think the fans are the ones who have to make sure things change. I'm not saying that these 5 drivers are not guilty but you can't tell me that a WoO driver has never cheated his tires. If any of these guys were a WoO regular we would have never heard their name involved. I guarantee I'll have people disagree or think I'm a fan of one of these guys but that's fine. Fans need to stop spending hard earned money on any WRG events until they enforce their rules on everyone. I can guarantee I won't be wasting my money on them any longer and I'm sure I'm not alone! I hope Lucas drivers or outsiders take all the big money WoO races this summer. Pretty much just have to beat Richards as the driver least is pretty weak after him.

wfo2007
06-29-2016, 08:55 PM
I find it very sad that you are in support of cheaters and thieves. They tried to steal from the other competitors and were caught. Much like a bank robber. God Bless UMP for stopping these crooks.

Haha, and I feel sorry for you for being so guillable and drinking the WRG koolaid.

dirtdobber45
06-29-2016, 08:59 PM
As I stated in another thread why test tires if your not going to enforce the WHOLE rule book???

racingfool32
06-29-2016, 09:07 PM

We'll be in the backstraight turn 3 stands for the PDC.

hausman
06-29-2016, 09:09 PM
As a long time fan with limited knowledge of how the tire testing is conducted, I would like to see a video that lays out step-by-step the tire testing procedure and how an illegal substance is detected. From what I've read the five drivers were DQ'd because something that should have been detected was not - so what was the substance that was not detected and how was that conclusion made - and how did that improve their tires?

plunks7
06-29-2016, 09:29 PM
As a long time fan with limited knowledge of how the tire testing is conducted, I would like to see a video that lays out step-by-step the tire testing procedure and how an illegal substance is detected. From what I've read the five drivers were DQ'd because something that should have been detected was not - so what was the substance that was not detected and how was that conclusion made - and how did that improve their tires?

WRG, WOO and UMP found something written on the inside of tire. While leaning over the car with a flashlight. God forbid they get on their hands and knees. Might get a cleaning Bill!!!! It read as this: WRG, WOO and UMP Suck!!!! Maybe they should think about putting a Rev Meter chip in those 5 cars so the others can catch-up.

zyoung25
06-29-2016, 09:30 PM
Boycott? I'm about keeping he sport alive, not trying to kill it over something I can't help.

Racer2010
06-29-2016, 09:38 PM
I agree with a lot of what your saying. I'm not a Bloomquist fan, but I can say He is probably the best to ever wheel a late model. With that said, I still feel the show will go on without him some day. When guys like Purvis, Boggs, Moran, and Birky left the sport, did it dry up? Billy Moyer(who's probably as good as Scott) will retire at the end of the year. Will all the Moyer fans stop going to races? I just don't see it happening but that's my opinion. And yes. I also have a @$$hole:)I wouldn't say he is the best to ever get behind the wheel. Raw talent? No. But he is one of the most hard working people I've ever met. He eats sleeps and breathes dirt track racing. Everyone thinks he's an idiot but I argue that point. He is WAY smarter then people give him credit for. This wasn't started to make an argument.BTW I'm a bloomer fan. Just throwing my pennies out there...

Racer2010
06-29-2016, 09:45 PM
WRG, WOO and UMP found something written on the inside of tire. While leaning over the car with a flashlight. God forbid they get on their hands and knees. Might get a cleaning Bill!!!! It read as this: WRG, WOO and UMP Suck!!!! Maybe they should think about putting a Rev Meter chip in those 5 cars so the others can catch-up.All they are going to do is piss bloomquist off with the chip and he will still beat them down lol. It's definitely unfair sometimes but like I've said before, he works hard.

kidrock
06-29-2016, 09:50 PM

but, yet we have 2 more pages, I agree time to move on

ILL-DIRTDOG
06-29-2016, 09:52 PM

I don't think FALS will be hurting much....I was at Fairbury for the Summer nationals race last week and I can tell you the place was doing quite well....I thought it was like the PDC weekend.. If all the camp spots weren't taken id be surprised.

kidrock
06-29-2016, 09:53 PM
Dunno who said they'll boycott The World 100, but you can bet your a$$ I'll be there wether Scott, Jimmy, Joe, Doug, or Darrell is or not.;)

Don't you mean Darrell, Darrell and Darrell lol

plunks7
06-29-2016, 10:07 PM
Dunno who said they'll boycott The World 100, but you can bet your a$$ I'll be there wether Scott, Jimmy, Joe, Doug, or Darrell is or not.;)

cnbf, just make sure you don't breathe in any of that chemical stuff. I would like to see more of your posts after the World. :) Go LOLMS!!!!!!!!! or I should say anybody but WOO.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-29-2016, 10:31 PM
I agree with you......any decent lawyer will have a field day with the way the samples are handled.

Is it worth it?....In Bloomers case, absolutely! As we all know, he has a very good chance of winning another Globe!

Your scale deal worked out really well in court dnt it!

Only way a bloomer car works is if its running funny tires. Ask a few of his past drivers.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-29-2016, 10:45 PM
Rumley told lucas oil they were focusing in the wrong area when they were coming down on him w new rules. He told them that guys were doing other things and it would catch up w them(lucas). Sure enough

plunks7
06-29-2016, 10:49 PM

Only way a bloomer car works is if its running funny tires. Ask a few of his past drivers.

I was wondering why they didn't check tires last week? I mean a guy who starts 28th and ends up 5th with all hot shoes. And no one thought, Hey maybe we should check his tires. Must have been to far to walk for the Tech guy. That is the type of crap that needs to be tested. Not prelims.

Flathead
06-30-2016, 12:34 AM
8-9 years ago we were all on here arguing about the big traction control debate. Now it's tires. I wish I knew what the next big thing is going to be! In my own hillbilly opinion it really doesn't matter who's cheating the same guys are going to be up front every week.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-30-2016, 12:37 AM
I was wondering why they didn't check tires last week? I mean a guy who starts 28th and ends up 5th with all hot shoes. And no one thought, Hey maybe we should check his tires. Must have been to far to walk for the Tech guy. That is the type of crap that needs to be tested. Not prelims.

Trust me His tires are being checked like all others. Dont you think they dont see that too.

Josh Bayko
06-30-2016, 05:46 AM

They were checking tires.

Racer2010
06-30-2016, 06:24 AM
Your scale deal worked out really well in court dnt it!Only way a bloomer car works is if its running funny tires. Ask a few of his past drivers.Must not have been working too well. He didn't make the race... lol

satrdaynitedreamin
06-30-2016, 08:18 AM
Boycotting WRG and/or WOO events hurts the tracks more than it hurts WRG. If you love dirt racing, support your local track or any track for that matter regardless of what sanctioning body happens to be in attendance. As for the PDC and World 100, you can bet we will be there and love every minute of the experience. Is it different when Bloomer, Owens and BShep aren't around, sure but there are still plenty of other headlines waiting to happen and memories to be made.

a25rjr
06-30-2016, 05:05 PM

My client, Mr. Black Sunshine, has instructed me to continue the litigation process.

In his own words, "it aint OVER"!

btw....whens the last time your driver won a Lucas race....it seems to escape my memory!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-30-2016, 06:01 PM
My client, Mr. Black Sunshine, has instructed me to continue the litigation process.

In his own words, "it aint OVER"!

btw....whens the last time your driver won a Lucas race....it seems to escape my memory!

Whos leading points!!!

a25rjr
06-30-2016, 06:44 PM
Whos leading points!!!

Ummmmmm.....didn't you recently, post that Bloomer would be leading the points very soon???

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
06-30-2016, 07:09 PM
Ummmmmm.....didn't you recently, post that Bloomer would be leading the points very soon???

Yup I sure did but
What does that have to do w right now!

Nasty55
06-30-2016, 07:35 PM
How many Globes has he won legally? I would bet ZERO...

Are you still alive you goofy old peckerhead? I mean ffs you should have kicked the bucket by now......

chupp n bloomer fan
06-30-2016, 08:01 PM
Are you still alive you goofy old peckerhead? I mean ffs you should have kicked the bucket by now......Come on Nasty, you don't think this is the sidewalk Nazi do you?;)

chupp n bloomer fan
06-30-2016, 08:07 PM
cnbf, just make sure you don't breathe in any of that chemical stuff. I would like to see more of your posts after the World. :) Go LOLMS!!!!!!!!! or I should say anybody but WOO.Man, I ain't all butthurt about it though. I like Richards, and a few others in WoO. Thank you though man.

They were cheating, and if they weren't, I'd spend every last dime I had clearing my name. As of now, they were caught. Do I care, no, why, because it's been going on for years and will continue to go on. If not tires, then somewhere else. You don't just sit back with your thumb up your a$$ getting your d!ck spanked. You burn the midnight oil and do whatever it takes to be better. WHICH INCLUDES CHEATING, GRAY AREAS, etc. Sorry, I live in the real world. Not implied towards you, the ones who think these guys ain't trying everything they can.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-30-2016, 08:08 PM
Don't you mean Darrell, Darrell and Darrell lolNah, just spitting out some good ole boy names. Thought from a show or movie or comedy skit, but not sure.

formercrewguy
06-30-2016, 08:10 PM
Since the World 100 is on the 10th, and their suspension is up on the 11th.......if it rains on the 10th, they could race it!!

chupp n bloomer fan
06-30-2016, 08:11 PM
How many Globes has he won legally? I would bet ZERO...I know it's dumb to ask you anything serious, but have you read Larry Moore's book? Or anyone who is honest who has a book out who raced. Go read and get back with me.

chupp n bloomer fan
06-30-2016, 08:16 PM

Only way a bloomer car works is if its running funny tires. Ask a few of his past drivers.Lol. You sure it's the funny tires. Maybe it's a gadget on the lr, wait, that was someone else. Or maybe it was the window net, or fancy shocks. Or could it be for over thirty years you haven't sat around with your thumb up your a$$ whining, you been thinking of ways to win. And yes, that includes cheating, gray areas, etc. Sometimes you get caught, sometimes you don't. I'd take the same risk myself. Only on tires I wouldn't, because they actually check that now. Well, they don't, they send it out to be tested.

Hard rock candy
06-30-2016, 08:26 PM
In light of the recent decision to uphold the suspensions from the Dream I think the fans are the ones who have to make sure things change. I'm not saying that these 5 drivers are not guilty but you can't tell me that a WoO driver has never cheated his tires. If any of these guys were a WoO regular we would have never heard their name involved. I guarantee I'll have people disagree or think I'm a fan of one of these guys but that's fine. Fans need to stop spending hard earned money on any WRG events until they enforce their rules on everyone. I can guarantee I won't be wasting my money on them any longer and I'm sure I'm not alone! I hope Lucas drivers or outsiders take all the big money WoO races this summer. Pretty much just have to beat Richards as the driver least is pretty weak after him.I love racers and fans who say....I'm never going back there! Hahahahahaha. You people should be on CSI!

plunks7
06-30-2016, 08:27 PM
Since racing is considered a redneck sport. How many on here drank under age or smoked the Devils Lettuce? Now be honest. I believe everyone has? Cheater!!!!!! :)

chupp n bloomer fan
06-30-2016, 08:30 PM
Since racing is considered a redneck sport. How many on here drank under age or smoked the Devils Lettuce? Now be honest. I believe everyone has? Cheater!!!!!! :)But I didn't inhale ;);)

BS, "smokin, drinkin, just wastin time." Think that's the line. Not that kinda line;)

hausman
06-30-2016, 09:44 PM
I would still like to see a video that lays out how the testing is conducted. Transparency is always a good thing.

No one answered why the 5 drivers were DQ'd. We're all relying on an outcome with no backup - I'm not saying the testing entity was wrong but we're all in the dark as to the specifics - or at least I am...

plunks7
06-30-2016, 10:11 PM
I would still like to see a video that lays out how the testing is conducted. Transparency is always a good thing.

No one answered why the 5 drivers were DQ'd. We're all relying on an outcome with no backup - I'm not saying the testing entity was wrong but we're all in the dark as to the specifics - or at least I am...

Its top secret I guess. It's the first time WOO, UMP and WRG have ever heard or came across this. Can hardly wait till they get into other illegal parts. Oh wait they only have a Tech guy for tires. And only 1 rule: Tires You have to look in the only page or paragraph they have.

hausman
06-30-2016, 10:34 PM
That's the issue "Top Secret" - provide the specifics as to why the tires were illegal. Show a simpleton - like me - exactly why and how they were deemed illegal. Seems if this is done then at least we all know what the basis was.

I will miss Bloomy, Owens and B-Shepp not being at CLS and the World...but will be at both with my Moyer hat on!

plunks7
06-30-2016, 10:41 PM
That's the issue "Top Secret" - provide the specifics as to why the tires were illegal. Show a simpleton - like me - exactly why and how they were deemed illegal. Seems if this is done then at least we all know what the basis was.

I will miss Bloomy, Owens and B-Shepp not being at CLS and the World...but will be at both with my Moyer hat on!

I will also be at Cedar Lake. But you hit a never with that thing on your head. LOL Anybody but WOO for me. Well almost anybody!!!

ILL-DIRTDOG
06-30-2016, 10:48 PM
formercrewguy....got to run thur and fri to even make sat right?????....odds are no....best chance if whole weekend is rained out......lol.

fryefan
06-30-2016, 11:38 PM

You have it backwards. Actually fans should support WoO/UMP for busting the cheaters.

Snake X3
06-30-2016, 11:47 PM
I love racers and fans who say....I'm never going back there! Hahahahahaha. You people should be on CSI!

/begin rant

I was a hardcore NASCAR fan and used to hear and read people saying they were going to stop following it because of this and that and the same people wouldn't be pitching a fit the next week.

I quit following NASCAR after they instituted their new playoff format, but they started losing me with their debris cautions and other BS rules. But after that playoff format deal I haven't watched a race since or read another article or watch a NA$$CAR show since. I took the a$$load of cash I used to spend on their brand of entertainment and decided to spend it on racing again. I bought a DoD subscription, tons of PPVs and started going to the local dirt tracks.

When WoO suspended Casey Roberts for giving Josh Richards a well deserved beatdown after they refused to take any action against Josh themselves, I stopped going to WoO races. After this tire BS, I won't get any WoO/UMP PPVs either.

I'm not stupid enough to believe that pissing and moaning on the interwebz is going influence anyone to change their business practices. The only way one fan can make any difference is with their own wallet. It may not matter to them, but every company has to earn my money. If I don't agree with the way the WRG conducts business, I won't give them any. There are plenty of tracks and series that are deserving of my business, so instead of going to a WRG event I'll just support my local tracks or the regional series in my area.

I know a lot of people are full of it and make idle threats, but all you have to do is look at the seats covered with tarps at a NA$$CAR race or the spots where seating has been removed to know that everyone isn't full of crap. One of those empty seats used to have my fat a$$ parked in it for fours hours on a Sunday. One of those millions of viewers that aren't watching NA$$CAR anymore is me. In the future, the same will be true at WRG events. I hope that some day they will earn my support, but until I hear/read that they are doing things differently I am done giving them any cash. I'll watch the highlights on DoD, but I ain't directly giving them another dime.

/end rant

DestinyUnbound
07-01-2016, 12:27 AM
Since racing is considered a redneck sport. How many on here drank under age or smoked the Devils Lettuce? Now be honest. I believe everyone has? Cheater!!!!!! :)

The devils lettuce??? To each his own but I say Gods gift my brother. This tire deal is crazy. Hope they hash this sh!t out. Either way... I'm going racin. Peace

waaac77
07-01-2016, 12:35 AM
I think the PDC, USA Nationals and the Worl will be just fine. Different without these guys but just fine. Very different but racing is bigger than any one guy. Racing will always be around no one lives forever.

What was that name they had for Bloomer on the iPhone dirt racing app? He should just enter the USA Nationals under that name.