PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Sheppard

joshroth14
06-29-2016, 03:02 PM
After hearing the appeals on Monday, They said all 5 tests that failed were from Friday Night.

So Sheppard won on Thursday night and decided to cheat on tires for Friday's feature? That doesn't seem real logical.

Is it possible the track had something that the drivers picked up causing them to fail the test or did all 5 drivers decide that Friday was the night to cheat on tires.

dirt33
06-29-2016, 03:06 PM
Were the tires from Thursday night tested?

Barbecueboy
06-29-2016, 03:09 PM
So many questions and so few answers............wonder why?

GregA12
06-29-2016, 03:49 PM
You also wouldn't think they'd try something for the for first time at the highest paying race of the year...assuming they've been passing other tire tests prior.

Barbecueboy
06-29-2016, 04:47 PM
Wonder if everybody is passing the tests they are administering through out the summer nationals so far.......oh, wait?

thinkstomuch
06-29-2016, 06:31 PM
curious when anyone said the samples were all taken Friday. I hadn't seen that anywhere but on 4m so I'm questioning that portion

Barbecueboy
06-29-2016, 07:09 PM
curious when anyone said the samples were all taken Friday. I hadn't seen that anywhere but on 4m so I'm questioning that portion

Did you say questions?

upaginit in North GA
06-30-2016, 05:47 AM
Why are these alleged doped tires not being detected at Lucas Oil and WOO events? 0, 20, and 5 wait until the 100K to win DREAM to try this? Sure would have been something if one of these guys would have won the race.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-30-2016, 05:58 AM
Why are these alleged doped tires not being detected at Lucas Oil and WOO events? 0, 20, and 5 wait until the 100K to win DREAM to try this? Sure would have been something if one of these guys would have won the race.

Sometimes tire rules for an event come into play. Poor choices allowed, you get creative.

zyoung25
06-30-2016, 06:14 AM

I was there all weekend, watched them cut the samples off of O'neal and Jon Henry Friday after heats.

thinkstomuch
06-30-2016, 07:48 AM
My question is; Where is the information that supports the claim that the failed test were from samples taken on Friday night only? Did they take samples Thursday and Saturday? I've just seen it said a few times about the failed samples being from Friday but I've not seen it from a source other than 4m

zyoung25
06-30-2016, 09:20 AM
Ump isn't going to tell us or anyone many details, they want to keep these guys guessing. This time they were told in the drivers meeting what tires they were checking Friday, Davenport tweeted after this all went down that same statement. I never seen Sam roaming the pits any other night, other than Friday.

It's either you believe or ya dont. Unless someone else seen something other than what I've said I seen that weekend, it must be true.

Barbecueboy
06-30-2016, 10:04 AM
Good post zyoung .......

Bumpandrun
06-30-2016, 12:55 PM
Instead of cutting a sample, why not take the whole tire. That is really shady.

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-30-2016, 01:07 PM

Doesn't leave the team with a useable tire or evidence to test themselves.

thinkstomuch
06-30-2016, 01:15 PM
k, so in the drivers meeting Friday they were warned and that is the only time anyone was seen collecting samples. I have not issue with this. My point is that there is that multiple people claim its very odd the failing samples were all from Friday. But if Friday was the only day samples were collected then it doesn't seem that odd. The original post points out the Friday only failures. - It was just a point, I really don't car either way dope or no dope busted or not

Badlands Bandit Fan
06-30-2016, 01:28 PM
"curious when anyone said the samples were all taken Friday. I hadn't seen that anywhere but on 4m so I'm questioning that portion"

I believe this was stated on a Dirt on Dirt article that the failed samples all came from Friday.

old fan
06-30-2016, 05:34 PM
Why are these alleged doped tires not being detected at Lucas Oil and WOO events? 0, 20, and 5 wait until the 100K to win DREAM to try this? Sure would have been something if one of these guys would have won the race.exactly SO WHY CHEAT

zyoung25
06-30-2016, 06:20 PM

Imagine the cost of doing a whole tire, and like MB racer said, it leave the team the tires to use. I'd be a lil bit tore up if they took my tires after only having one heat on it, and not getting a dime back for it.

Plus nobody is going to just treat one section of a tire.

HoosierDirtFan
06-30-2016, 09:01 PM
Well after talking with Steve Sheppard on Facebook you can bet there will be attorneys involved real soon.

plunks7
06-30-2016, 09:23 PM
Well after talking with Steve Sheppard on Facebook you can bet there will be attorneys involved real soon.

I love hearing this!!!!

Raceready
06-30-2016, 09:29 PM
Well after talking with Steve Sheppard on Facebook you can bet there will be attorneys involved real soon. Is he going to be using the same firm that got the prize money back for Scott Bloomquist after he was underweight at Eldora ?

pierceFAN
06-30-2016, 09:53 PM
The drivers in the pits know who's soaking and who's not

plunks7
06-30-2016, 09:59 PM
Is he going to be using the same firm that got the prize money back for Scott Bloomquist after he was underweight at Eldora ?

He just might be. And I would suggest you might want to use him. Because that weight that fell off just might fit right up your a$$. And you will weigh 25lbs. heavier. :)

Racer2010
07-01-2016, 08:11 AM
Imagine the cost of doing a whole tire, and like MB racer said, it leave the team the tires to use. I'd be a lil bit tore up if they took my tires after only having one heat on it, and not getting a dime back for it. Plus nobody is going to just treat one section of a tire.Let them take the tire. If it come back clean they buy you a new one. If it's cheated up then you don't get anything. Just an idea?

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-01-2016, 08:37 AM
Let them take the tire. If it come back clean they buy you a new one. If it's cheated up then you don't get anything. Just an idea?

Getting it back 2 weeks later sure don't help you much for the event where they took it.

COKEandaSMILE
07-01-2016, 11:18 AM
The drivers in the pits know who's soaking and who's not

If what you say is true, why do those drivers voluntarily compete with an unfair disadvantage?

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-01-2016, 11:22 AM
If what you say is true, why do those drivers voluntarily compete with an unfair disadvantage?

Without test data, you really don't know that you are at a disadvantage.

dirtnut
07-01-2016, 11:35 AM
People they CHEATED get over it!!! F CHEATERS!!