PDA

View Full Version : Bloomquist to Lucas point lead

wfo2007
07-03-2016, 08:51 AM
No looking back now! Where is everyone who said he would never catch Davenport?

old fan
07-03-2016, 08:52 AM
cheater who cares

MI Dirt Fan
07-03-2016, 08:58 AM
cheater who cares

You do. You responded by commenting. It would've been easier to just ignore it. You get the weekend off from the parts counter Litey?

wfo2007
07-03-2016, 09:24 AM
You do. You responded by commenting. It would've been easier to just ignore it. You get the weekend off from the parts counter?

Exactly!!!

dirtdobber45
07-03-2016, 10:48 AM
Whoop whoop!!! To all the haters and the non believers call him what you will but at the end of the season youll call him CHAMP!!! lol

old fan
07-03-2016, 10:53 AM
as long as he can cheat sorry we call that champ of the chumps

Highside Hustler25
07-03-2016, 11:09 AM
as long as he can cheat sorry we call that champ of the chumps

Why do you keep spewing the same garbage over and over and over...Haven't you figured out yet that nobody cares about your stupid remarks? Go find a Mike Hamerlee thread, get out your hotwheels, and go play with yourself.

dirtdobber45
07-03-2016, 11:15 AM
as long as he can cheat sorry we call that champ of the chumpsSo the lucas series are a bunch of chumps? EVERYBODY 'cheats' to gain an edge on the competition some get caught some dont. From NASCRAP down to the local racetrack it happens every day. You can call it what you want but winning is winning whether you like it or not

Hovlane
07-03-2016, 11:24 AM
Hey at least if everybodys cheating they are all on a level playing field!!!! LOL Time to move on geez lol

old fan
07-03-2016, 11:33 AM
so the lucas series are a bunch of chumps? Everybody 'cheats' to gain an edge on the competition some get caught some dont. From nascrap down to the local racetrack it happens every day. You can call it what you want but winning is winning whether you like it or not if you have to cheat to win are you really a winner i think not

old fan
07-03-2016, 11:35 AM
why do you keep spewing the same garbage over and over and over...haven't you figured out yet that nobody cares about your stupid remarks? Go find a mike hamerlee thread, get out your hotwheels, and go play with yourself.you don't want to go down that path do you

MI Dirt Fan
07-03-2016, 11:38 AM
you don't want to go down that path do you

Well if I recall you've been banned at least once on here if not multiple times and HH, not yet once.

old fan
07-03-2016, 11:40 AM
are so sure yeah the truth hurts don't it

oldfart50
07-03-2016, 11:40 AM
A thief and convicted druggie. You guys have a high standard for role models...

old fan
07-03-2016, 11:44 AM
yep they sure do they must be voting for killary also

Highside Hustler25
07-03-2016, 11:46 AM

yep they sure do they must be voting for killary also

Having a nice conversation with yourself?

MI Dirt Fan
07-03-2016, 11:49 AM
Its the only way he can get someone to agree with him.

dirtdobber45
07-03-2016, 12:27 PM
if you have to cheat to win are you really a winner i think notAint you the pot calling the kettle black??? So you come on 4m knowing dam well you have been banned...thats like a form of cheating aint it?

B_K
07-03-2016, 01:04 PM
It will be interesting to see what steps Lucas takes to find out what he's found. They rewrote a rule book to stop one guy. Now you've got a guy who's consistently 1/2 second faster per lap than the entire field. He's one of the best all time no doubt. That much faster he's found something that the rest haven't yet though. Or his tires are just better....

old fan
07-03-2016, 01:06 PM
Aint you the pot calling the kettle black??? So you come on 4m knowing dam well you have been banned...thats like a form of cheating aint it?are you so sure

old fan
07-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Having a nice conversation with yourself? you can't fix stupid geesh one of those is not me

MI Dirt Fan
07-03-2016, 05:27 PM
Just like it isnt here either??? Funny what a 1 min search can do
http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?333333-LITE-INN-and-his-cronies&highlight=Cranktwister

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-03-2016, 05:30 PM
It will be interesting to see what steps Lucas takes to find out what he's found. They rewrote a rule book to stop one guy. Now you've got a guy who's consistently 1/2 second faster per lap than the entire field. He's one of the best all time no doubt. That much faster he's found something that the rest haven't yet though. Or his tires are just better....

Lucas turns there heads to keep the points where they want

Dirt Racing #1
07-03-2016, 05:34 PM
Sliding Sideways, Your prediction was right. You have to admit JD hasn't helped himself in last few races.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-03-2016, 06:11 PM
Sliding Sideways, Your prediction was right. You have to admit JD hasn't helped himself in last few races.

Hes falling back if he gets to far back in points they will prolly drop off. Dk what there problem is as to there preformance. Ik that everybody has caught up to them now that lucas has banned there gadget. I think its the car to start with dk exactly but theres sominthing not right w it.

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-03-2016, 06:19 PM

Yeah. It will be interesting to see how much bigger the rulebook gets this off season.

Josh Bayko
07-03-2016, 06:31 PM
Hes falling back if he gets to far back in points they will prolly drop off. Dk what there problem is as to there preformance. Ik that everybody has caught up to them now that lucas has banned there gadget. I think its the car to start with dk exactly but theres sominthing not right w it.

Maybe they should get one of them XR1s.

dirtdobber45
07-03-2016, 07:17 PM
Hes falling back if he gets to far back in points they will prolly drop off. Dk what there problem is as to there preformance. Ik that everybody has caught up to them now that lucas has banned there gadget. I think its the car to start with dk exactly but theres sominthing not right w it.The season is still young dont sweat it yet bud

dirtdobber45
07-03-2016, 07:19 PM
Maybe they should get one of them XR1s.Maybe JD should get one of Weavers cars

Clayton_Wetter
07-03-2016, 07:39 PM
cheater who cares

Yes!!! Bravo, let's celebrate!!!

Clayton_Wetter
07-03-2016, 07:43 PM
Lucas turns there heads to keep the points where they want

SO that explains last year?

Dirt Racing #1
07-03-2016, 08:10 PM
Hes falling back if he gets to far back in points they will prolly drop off. Dk what there problem is as to there preformance. Ik that everybody has caught up to them now that lucas has banned there gadget. I think its the car to start with dk exactly but theres sominthing not right w it.Jd will be fine. Not sure? If he will win the points title or not? Should be interesting

Necrosis
07-03-2016, 09:22 PM
And BOOM goes the dynamite!

Dirt Racing #1
07-03-2016, 09:28 PM
It's like baseball players on roids. Still have to be able hit the baseball. You still have a great setup and be able to drive.. Even if your cheating on tires.

huskerdirt
07-03-2016, 09:50 PM

I wouldn't hit the panic button yet. It's looks like bloomer is only gonna have about 100 point lead after tonight. It could swing back the other way real quick. Other than tonight it seemed like JD has been upfront every other time. But when you finish around 4/5/6 and the guy chasing you wins all those races. The points get ate up real quick.

I could see the orange spoiler changing hands 3-5 more times before its all over with. They are heading to JDs home turf for two races next week.

MI Dirt Fan
07-03-2016, 10:02 PM
The funny part is he hasn't won the Lucas points since 10' so its not like he has been winning every week and the series championship every year.

Dirt Racing #1
07-03-2016, 10:04 PM
We shall see!!!

Dirt Racing #1
07-03-2016, 10:11 PM
The funny part is he hasn't won the Lucas points since 10' so its not like he has been winning every week and the series championship every year.Bloomer won the points in 2009 & 2010. I think he has had several second places in points. Since 2011. He is always in the hunt for the points. Trivia: Who has most Lucas oil feature wins all time? I will give you a hint. He won tonight!!!

wfo2007
07-03-2016, 10:51 PM
you can't fix stupid geesh one of those is not me

Another win for Bloomer!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-04-2016, 12:13 AM
SO that explains last year?

Not really there BED WETTER

Bob Hubbard
07-04-2016, 12:57 AM
It's like baseball players on roids. Still have to be able hit the baseball. You still have a great setup and be able to drive.. Even if your cheating on tires.
Bloomers not worried about getting caught again .... Hes just gonna say the lab is wrong again .... just saying

chupp n bloomer fan
07-04-2016, 09:10 AM
It will be interesting to see what steps Lucas takes to find out what he's found. They rewrote a rule book to stop one guy. Now you've got a guy who's consistently 1/2 second faster per lap than the entire field. He's one of the best all time no doubt. That much faster he's found something that the rest haven't yet though. Or his tires are just better....And the year before they rewrote it for Bloomer and the shocks he was running. You put your big boy pants on, get off Twitter and Facebook, and burn the midnight oil and work your a$$ off.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-04-2016, 09:12 AM
Bloomers not worried about getting caught again .... Hes just gonna say the lab is wrong again .... just sayingAll 5 are going against the lab, just saying.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-04-2016, 09:14 AM
are you so sureYou've been banned multiple times, and brag about getting around it. Fact.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-04-2016, 09:20 AM
if you have to cheat to win are you really a winner i think notI'm guessing you've never been able to read a book. If you had, you'd know they literally all come clean when they are done about the stuff they did. DW, multiple other cup guys, Larry Moore, and others I won't mention. Some tell ya while they are still active, and I won't mention names. In your perfect world it's all roses and goofy SOB's. In the real world, people do what they can to win. Look at a rule book, and poke holes in it, and just plain cheat also. If I wasn't close to people who raced, maybe I wouldn't have this outlook. But to think guys aren't doing all they can to win, is at the least, naive, and well just plain dumb. Yeah your buddy ain't cheating, but he doesn't run up front either. You're there to win, period, anything less, is a failure.

I know I'm pi$$ing into the wind, because logic and you doesn't exist.;)

chupp n bloomer fan
07-04-2016, 09:24 AM
Lucas turns there heads to keep the points where they wantSo last year when JD was spanking them and had a huge point lead, did you use this arguement then? Or the year before when they axed Bloomer and whoever else had the fancy shocks, did you call out Lucas for that? Didn't think so. Relax, JD and Kevin ain't done, they are still dam good.

It goes in cycles. Always has. Bloomer has always found a way to not stay down for very long. Why he has been at the top for 30+ years.

Josh Bayko
07-04-2016, 10:38 AM
Maybe JD should get one of Weavers cars

That would work too. He's looked very good in it.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-04-2016, 12:02 PM
So last year when JD was spanking them and had a huge point lead, did you use this arguement then? Or the year before when they axed Bloomer and whoever else had the fancy shocks, did you call out Lucas for that? Didn't think so. Relax, JD and Kevin ain't done, they are still dam good.

It goes in cycles. Always has. Bloomer has always found a way to not stay down for very long. Why he has been at the top for 30+ years.

No cuz they was all over jds car looking for sh!t. He had the bullseye on his back last yr. Im not worried or jonesing. It doesnt matter if they fall back and decide to jump ship they will still win more. Thats up to them.

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 12:39 PM
No cuz they was all over jds car looking for sh!t. He had the bullseye on his back last yr. Im not worried or jonesing. It doesnt matter if they fall back and decide to jump ship they will still win more. Thats up to them.I just can't see JD dropping off the Lucas tour this year. He won the points last year. He is currently in 2nd place in points.

Josh Bayko
07-04-2016, 12:51 PM
I just can't see JD dropping off the Lucas tour this year. He won the points last year. He is currently in 2nd place in points.

I tend to agree. If they were going to go with other options, they would have done it at the beginning of the season.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-04-2016, 12:54 PM
I just can't see JD dropping off the Lucas tour this year. He won the points last year. He is currently in 2nd place in points.

Im not saying now but if he drops off a bunch in points they prolly will. Jmo

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 12:55 PM
I tend to agree. If they were going to go with other options, they would have done it at the beginning of the season.Jd & crew have invested too much time, money and traveling. Just to drop off the tour. Unless he just starts stinking the place up? Only way he would drop off.

pkracer
07-04-2016, 01:02 PM
He gets Lucas Oil championship show up money all year. He is not going to drop off the series. I think it is $1000 a race.

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 01:09 PM
Bloomer is sizzling hot now. If continues to be for a couple more weeks. His point lead will really ballon out. Jd needs to step up and run better. It's going to for sure interesting. How it all plays out.

old fan
07-04-2016, 01:12 PM
Yep since lucas has jd as his only competition pretty sad

dirtdobber45
07-04-2016, 01:14 PM
I'm guessing you've never been able to read a book. If you had, you'd know they literally all come clean when they are done about the stuff they did. DW, multiple other cup guys, Larry Moore, and others I won't mention. Some tell ya while they are still active, and I won't mention names. In your perfect world it's all roses and goofy SOB's. In the real world, people do what they can to win. Look at a rule book, and poke holes in it, and just plain cheat also. If I wasn't close to people who raced, maybe I wouldn't have this outlook. But to think guys aren't doing all they can to win, is at the least, naive, and well just plain dumb. Yeah your buddy ain't cheating, but he doesn't run up front either. You're there to win, period, anything less, is a failure.I know I'm pi$$ing into the wind, because logic and you doesn't exist.;)Preach on brother preach on lol but like you said your wasting o2 cause he will whine about something else lol

old fan
07-04-2016, 01:19 PM
i'm guessing you've never been able to read a book. If you had, you'd know they literally all come clean when they are done about the stuff they did. Dw, multiple other cup guys, larry moore, and others i won't mention. Some tell ya while they are still active, and i won't mention names. In your perfect world it's all roses and goofy sob's. In the real world, people do what they can to win. Look at a rule book, and poke holes in it, and just plain cheat also. If i wasn't close to people who raced, maybe i wouldn't have this outlook. But to think guys aren't doing all they can to win, is at the least, naive, and well just plain dumb. Yeah your buddy ain't cheating, but he doesn't run up front either. You're there to win, period, anything less, is a failure.i know i'm pi$$ing into the wind, because logic and you doesn't exist.;)so sorry if you have to cheat to win you are a loser end of story seems funny erb walked away with 100k without cheater tires

dirtdobber45
07-04-2016, 01:19 PM
No cuz they was all over jds car looking for sh!t. He had the bullseye on his back last yr. Im not worried or jonesing. It doesnt matter if they fall back and decide to jump ship they will still win more. Thats up to them.He aint goin nowhere not til the race of the season. Theyll bounce back and make this a good show for the points at the end of the year

dirtdobber45
07-04-2016, 01:23 PM
so sorry if you have to cheat to win you are a loser end of story seems funny erb walked away with 100k without cheater tiresAnd how many times has Bloomer walked away with all that money and wasnt deemed illegal? And didnt he just beat the woo boys at lernerville? Was he illegal there?

old fan
07-04-2016, 01:30 PM
So why did he hae to cheat period for any race can you answer that one no not coming light or body/spoiler infraction but juiced tires if you are that good you don't need the juied tires do you you just said it why come with juiced tires at all oh and bring your tool box lol

dirtdobber45
07-04-2016, 01:41 PM
So why did he hae to cheat period for any race can you answer that one no not coming light or body/spoiler infraction but juiced tires if you are that good you don't need the juied tires do you you just said it why come with juiced tires at all oh and bring your tool box lolAs I have said it before EVERYBODY CHEATS unless your one of those back in the pack in the way cars. From NASCRAP to karts its a proven FACT

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 01:43 PM
Cheating isn't right. But majority of them do.

old fan
07-04-2016, 01:49 PM
as i have said it before everybody cheats unless your one of those back in the pack in the way cars. From nascrap to karts its a proven factand some would rather be in the pack being legal then cheating again erb didn't have cheater tires and won explain that

Pennsboro23
07-04-2016, 01:55 PM
JD goes to two if his favorite tracks this coming weekend with the Lucas deal. This thing ain't over til it's over. I expect a battle all year long.

dirtdobber45
07-04-2016, 01:56 PM
and some would rather be in the pack being legal then cheating again erb didn't have cheater tires and won explain thatAnd how races has Erb won this year (or ever) and how many has Bloomer won and been legal?

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 01:58 PM
If they had stripped Erb's car down to the frame. Chances are they would find something illegal. Probably a minor thing. But rules are rules.

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 02:01 PM
JD goes to two if his favorite tracks this coming weekend with the Lucas deal. This thing ain't over til it's over. I expect a battle all year long.Bloomer runs well at Cherokee speedway. I do believe Bloomer has won twice already at Smokey Mountain this year. Not sure how Bloomer runs at fayeteville?

old fan
07-04-2016, 02:02 PM
If you think so but guess what they didn't they een said in the drivers meeting they were checking tires but yet those 5 must 've not been at the meeting lol

old fan
07-04-2016, 02:03 PM
and how races has erb won this year (or ever) and how many has bloomer won and been legal?again you prove my point why cheat

dirtdobber45
07-04-2016, 02:05 PM
Bloomer runs well at Cherokee speedway. I do believe Bloomer has won twice already at Smokey Mountain this year. Not sure how Bloomer runs at fayeteville?Its gonna be some good racing at all 3 tracks. Especially between those two

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 02:08 PM
You can think what you want. I don't have anything against you. Did Bloomer cheat? Yes. But he is going to go down. As one of the all time best. Every driver cheats or is pushing the gray area. Bloomer will take his suspension. But he will be bank at big e next year.

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 02:10 PM
Its gonna be some good racing at all 3 tracks. Especially between those twoYeah it suck Lucas oil tv racing won't have any of them available for watchin.

dirtdobber45
07-04-2016, 02:12 PM
If you think so but guess what they didn't they een said in the drivers meeting they were checking tires but yet those 5 must 've not been at the meeting lolGuess they did lol
again you prove my point why cheatDo you really think everybodys not cheating every week? Where you from? It aint cheating unless you get caught lol

dirtdobber45
07-04-2016, 02:15 PM
Yeah it suck Lucas oil tv racing won't have any of them available for watchin.Yeah thinking about going to Maryville its about an hr and half away

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 02:16 PM
It's plain and simple. Every driver is in the gray area or cheating in some certain way.

old fan
07-04-2016, 02:16 PM
Bbut if you can win without cheating what is the point its not much of a sport if you have to cheat to won

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 02:19 PM
Old fan your ok in my book. But I am not going to going back and fourth with you on this subject.

dirtdobber45
07-04-2016, 02:23 PM
One more thing oldfan how do you know Erb was legal? Did they check the body spoiler or anything other than weight and tires? Bet not cause none are legal when it comes to any of that

MI Dirt Fan
07-04-2016, 02:34 PM
Whoa let's not forget here, Scotts tires didn't fail a lab test. Only the markings were supposedly defaced

old fan
07-04-2016, 02:34 PM
How do you know he wasn't and yes the check spoilers and body wow just wow

b1eagle
07-04-2016, 02:48 PM
I have eat steak Lobster snow crab this weekend and Old fan has eat a lot of Crow.Good reason to be so bitter.

Eldora > Your Track
07-04-2016, 02:53 PM

Who said he was a role model? I just respect what he can do in a late model. Enjoy watching the best ever while you can, because late model racing won't be the same without him. Plain and simple.

old fan
07-04-2016, 03:02 PM
I have eat steak Lobster snow crab this weekend and Old fan has eat a lot of Crow.Good reason to be so bitter. I THINK NOT run legal or pack your sh1t

DennisErbFan
07-04-2016, 03:51 PM
Why do you keep spewing the same garbage over and over and over...Haven't you figured out yet that nobody cares about your stupid remarks? Go find a Mike Hamerlee thread, get out your hotwheels, and go play with yourself.
Leave Hammerle out of this haha

dirtdobber45
07-04-2016, 04:00 PM
Call him what you will but love him or hate him he is the best in the biz. Whether you like it or not....

plunks7
07-04-2016, 04:33 PM
You've been banned multiple times, and brag about getting around it. Fact.

Is this considered a form of cheating?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-04-2016, 04:51 PM
Is this considered a form of cheating?

Thats a grey area!

Barbecueboy
07-04-2016, 06:48 PM
Bloomer runs well at Cherokee speedway. I do believe Bloomer has won twice already at Smokey Mountain this year. Not sure how Bloomer runs at fayeteville?

I saw him go off 3 backwards one year at Fayetteville ........

Clayton_Wetter
07-04-2016, 07:36 PM
I THINK NOT run legal or pack your sh1t

Tell that to most all of the drivers Litey!!! Game over.

old fan
07-04-2016, 07:43 PM
only I f it has those special stripes on the fuel tank lol

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 08:21 PM
I saw him go off 3 backwards one year at Fayetteville ........ did you really? You probably see him in victory lane this year.

NormP
07-04-2016, 08:32 PM
so sorry if you have to cheat to win you are a loser end of story seems funny erb walked away with 100k without cheater tires

And yet you just said he's no competition for Bloomquist. You spout so much (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) you can't even keep it all straight, you brain surgeon.

old fan
07-04-2016, 08:43 PM
really who picked up 100 grand and who was in the trailer or do you forget and still got caught cheating oh my

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 08:47 PM
Erb has 1 dream win. Bloomquist has 7. Nothing against Erb. But he has watched Bloomer from stands more often. Than Bloomer has watched Erb from the stands.

old fan
07-04-2016, 08:50 PM
don't live the past this past year Erb won bloomer on the trailer and bloomer cheated

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 08:51 PM
Old fanThe dream & world are probably two toughest races to win anywhere in USA. Can't win it every year. I do believe bloomer has 4 world wins and 7 dream wins. That's 11 wins combined. Anyone else close to that?

MI Dirt Fan
07-04-2016, 08:53 PM
Bloomer has earned $193,025 so far on the Lucas Tour and $57,800 at WoO events. There's a couple unsanctioned races in there as well you could add to the earnings.

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 08:56 PM
Bloomer has earned $193,025 so far on the Lucas Tour and $57,800 at WoO events. There's a couple unsanctioned races in there as well you could add to the earnings.He has seven wins on Lucas tour and leading in points. Pretty good huh? It's called being consistent.

MI Dirt Fan
07-04-2016, 09:04 PM
Don't argue you with Litey. He'll just come on here and start firing from another username to make it look like someone else agrees with him.

He has more usernames that Bloomer has wins combined between the World and the Dream.

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 09:06 PM
He hasn't bothered me yet? He just hates bloomer

old fan
07-04-2016, 09:11 PM
He has seven wins on Lucas tour and leading in points. Pretty good huh? It's called being consistent. yeah considering is only consistant competion would be jd , I guess lucas don't do tire test do they

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 09:18 PM
Old fan. You can't pick your competition. Once you commit to a series. The rest of the Lucas drivers. Just need to step it up. Just think if Bloomer was running woo series every year!!

old fan
07-04-2016, 09:30 PM
he would get his butt kicked

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 09:41 PM
he would get his butt kickedHe just won at lernerville. Vs the best of best woo drivers. Richards would be only real competition.

wfo2007
07-04-2016, 09:50 PM

Very funny. Do you really believe what you say?

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 09:52 PM
The Lucas oil late model series has way more competition. Compared to the woo late model series.

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 09:54 PM
Old fan. You going to be in attendance at the Lucas race at Tri city? I will be there. If you show up? I will buy you a bloomer shirt 😛

old fan
07-04-2016, 10:08 PM
already have one somewhere and woo has 15 drivers traveling with them how many does lucas have that has a shot every night yeah I thought so lanigan oneal owens were good but not anymore

old fan
07-04-2016, 10:09 PM
He just won at lernerville. Vs the best of best woo drivers. Richards would be only real competition. but those tire test just kills him lmao

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 10:24 PM
already have one somewhere and woo has 15 drivers traveling with them how many does lucas have that has a shot every night yeah I thought so lanigan oneal owens were good but not anymoreEveryone knows that Lucas series is better than Woo.

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 10:25 PM
but those tire test just kills him lmaoHis tires worked just fine for him at the firecracker 100. I am sure those tires was tested

Dirt Racing #1
07-04-2016, 10:26 PM
already have one somewhere and woo has 15 drivers traveling with them how many does lucas have that has a shot every night yeah I thought so lanigan oneal owens were good but not anymoreWhich race are you going to Friday July 15th?

Bob Hubbard
07-05-2016, 04:10 AM
but those tire test just kills him lmao
I dont dislike bloomer .... I think hes a clean driver .... I dont see him wrecking other racers ....But in the end the cheating thing keeps him from being on my list of drivers i root for to win ....

wfo2007
07-05-2016, 04:25 PM
yeah considering is only consistant competion would be jd , I guess lucas don't do tire test do they

Who is 1st in the DirtOnDirt late model power rankings?

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Who is 1st in the DirtOnDirt late model power rankings?

How much does that pay?

a25rjr
07-05-2016, 05:13 PM
How much does that pay?

0........I mean... Team Zero! :)

Clayton_Wetter
07-05-2016, 05:26 PM

Actually he would be leading the points there also. You know it!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-05-2016, 05:38 PM
What lab does lucas oil use for tire samples? Mooresburg tn lab?

a25rjr
07-05-2016, 05:40 PM

Yep.....I believe Dr. Mallory..phd....is in charge of that lab!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-05-2016, 06:00 PM
Yep.....I believe Dr. Mallory..phd....is in charge of that lab!

There u are. Ik you would bite on that.

wfo2007
07-05-2016, 06:06 PM
How much does that pay?

If in the top 5 or so all year it pays very well. Rankings are based on results, dumbass!

dirtdobber45
07-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Yep.....I believe Dr. Mallory..phd....is in charge of that lab!Aint it located in the old hanger thats behind Scotts house? Oh wait... lmao

Barbecueboy
07-05-2016, 08:48 PM
did you really? You probably see him in victory lane this year.

Yeah, really I did........and yeah, you're probably right.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-05-2016, 08:56 PM
So why did he hae to cheat period for any race can you answer that one no not coming light or body/spoiler infraction but juiced tires if you are that good you don't need the juied tires do you you just said it why come with juiced tires at all oh and bring your tool box lolThey were not juiced, all five were missing the same ingredient in the tire. Leave it up to a rocket scientist such as yourself to figure that one out.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-05-2016, 09:00 PM
so sorry if you have to cheat to win you are a loser end of story seems funny erb walked away with 100k without cheater tiresWell then Litey, they are all losers. No one is just using a rule book to build cars, and race. You use it to exploit stuff. I know that's above your level, but is what it is.

After all, who cheated the government because they can't walk?

chupp n bloomer fan
07-05-2016, 09:01 PM
So why did he hae to cheat period for any race can you answer that one no not coming light or body/spoiler infraction but juiced tires if you are that good you don't need the juied tires do you you just said it why come with juiced tires at all oh and bring your tool box lolWhere was there a body/spoiler infraction?

chupp n bloomer fan
07-05-2016, 09:08 PM
What lab does lucas oil use for tire samples? Mooresburg tn lab?They use the one of the top labs in the US based in Akron, Ohio. Encase you didn't know it, Akron is the rubber capital of the world. That lab charges three times what the WoO one charges. Funny, you all the sudden care about rules when it's not JD kickin a$$.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-05-2016, 09:52 PM
They use the one of the top labs in the US based in Akron, Ohio. Encase you didn't know it, Akron is the rubber capital of the world. That lab charges three times what the WoO one charges. Funny, you all the sudden care about rules when it's not JD kickin a$$.

I cared back last yr when jd was kickn a$$ w the lucas approved device. Yes lucas approved before rule change.

Barbecueboy
07-06-2016, 07:54 AM
I cared back last yr when jd was kickn a$$ w the lucas approved device. Yes lucas approved before rule change.

It's heatin up...........so will JD.

Clayton_Wetter
07-06-2016, 04:43 PM
don't live the past this past year Erb won bloomer on the trailer and bloomer cheated

That's not how this argument works Litey. Do you have a pair of pants or just one?

dirtdobber45
07-06-2016, 05:42 PM
I cared back last yr when jd was kickn a$$ w the lucas approved device. Yes lucas approved before rule change.You still care we know how 'close' you are with JD. 2nd place aint bad lol

Finnfan
07-06-2016, 05:52 PM
I enjoy reading the discussions and/or arguments and seeing the different points of view on 4m, and occasionally learn some good information on here. But I must ask...is there a 'Google Translations' page for old fan's posts? I think he makes some good points every now and then, but I'm not exactly sure.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-06-2016, 05:53 PM
You still care we know how 'close' you are with JD. 2nd place aint bad lol

2nd place is the first dam loser!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-06-2016, 05:55 PM
I enjoy reading the discussions and/or arguments and seeing the different points of view on 4m, and occasionally learn some good information on here. But I must ask...is there a 'Google Translations' page for old fan's posts? I think he makes some good points every now and then, but I'm not exactly sure.

Google "tranny"

dirtdobber45
07-06-2016, 07:12 PM
2nd place is the first dam loser!Well.....yeah.....but....better than the last one..aint it? lmao

dirtdobber45
07-06-2016, 07:14 PM
google "tranny"lmfao lmfao

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-06-2016, 07:29 PM
Well.....yeah.....but....better than the last one..aint it? lmao

Jd gunna put it on them when he gets his new car. The car now is used up.

The tide is gunna change and it will be hell bent for election!

a25rjr
07-06-2016, 07:36 PM
Google "tranny"

Knowing his past, it should be...........trippy......! lol

Dirt Racing #1
07-06-2016, 07:55 PM
Jd gunna put it on them when he gets his new car. The car now is used up.The tide is gunna change and it will be hell bent for election!He better get that new car soon. Not trying to be jerk. Just sayinn

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-06-2016, 08:23 PM
He better get that new car soon. Not trying to be jerk. Just sayinn

Yea ik. They still have the $ car which is jds favorate.

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-07-2016, 05:29 AM
If in the top 5 or so all year it pays very well. Rankings are based on results, dumbass!

No they are not! They are based on voting, short bus.

wfo2007
07-07-2016, 05:49 AM
No they are not! They are based on voting, short bus.

You just don't get it. What information do you think 99% of people use to vote? Lol. Car color? Nicest fire suit? Cleanest race car interior? No - Results!! Haha

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-07-2016, 07:10 AM
You just don't get it. What information do you think 99% of people use to vote? Lol. Car color? Nicest fire suit? Cleanest race car interior? No - Results!! Haha

Couldn't tell ya. Each voter has their own bias. All I know is, they are often jacked up!

Highside Hustler25
07-07-2016, 07:55 AM

No, but you could try "How To Murder The English Language by Litey". It's in most book stores. Saw it at Barnes and Noble just the other day.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-07-2016, 09:01 AM
No, but you could try "How To Murder The English Language by Litey". It's in most book stores. Saw it at Barnes and Noble just the other day.

Just think b&n is going to start selling beer at there stores. What a combo!

Barbecueboy
07-07-2016, 10:12 AM

Was that the one paired with " I've fallen and I can't get up"......life on the mean streets of st louey.

dirtdobber45
07-07-2016, 11:23 AM
Yea ik. They still have the $ car which is jds favorate.Is that the one thats wore out?

Dirt Racing #1
07-07-2016, 12:20 PM
Doesn't JD have a backup on the Lucas tour?

Highside Hustler25
07-07-2016, 01:13 PM
Was that the one paired with " I've fallen and I can't get up"......life on the mean streets of st louey.

Yep, that be it.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-07-2016, 02:04 PM
Is that the one thats wore out?

No his primary car is one they running as far as i k. The back up is the $ car.

The longhorn convoy is enroute to fayetteville.

dirtdobber45
07-07-2016, 05:25 PM
No his primary car is one they running as far as i k. The back up is the $ car.Then why isnt he running that for points?

dirtdobber45
07-07-2016, 05:27 PM
The longhorn convoy is enroute to fayetteville.I say theyll be a herd of em tonite and tomorrow lol

Clayton_Wetter
07-08-2016, 01:51 PM
No his primary car is one they running as far as i k. The back up is the $ car.

The longhorn convoy is enroute to fayetteville.

Great strategy, not using their best car to race with!!! Brilliant!!!! :)

Maybe wait till next year to pull it out?

D. Tidrow
07-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Great strategy, not using their best car to race with!!! Brilliant!!!! :)Maybe wait till next year to pull it out?Yeah ok, smells like sh1t to me. Let's keep money locked away while we loose the point lead. All while we will jump ship. Is that the logic? Going both ways not mine?

Racer2010
07-08-2016, 02:15 PM
I enjoy reading the discussions and/or arguments and seeing the different points of view on 4m, and occasionally learn some good information on here. But I must ask...is there a 'Google Translations' page for old fan's posts? I think he makes some good points every now and then, but I'm not exactly sure.I was thinking the same exact thing

wfo2007
07-09-2016, 08:26 AM
cheater who cares

Bloomer does it again. Lucas title is in the bag.

Nobody is going to stop him when he's pissed off, lol.

Clayton_Wetter
07-09-2016, 01:41 PM
How much does that pay?

Just as much as your sarcasm!!!! hahahhahaha

Highside Hustler25
07-09-2016, 05:29 PM
Bloomer does it again. Lucas title is in the bag.

Nobody is going to stop him when he's pissed off, lol.

I've said this before. When summer arrives, and the weather gets hot, the tracks slick off more and that is when Scott is at his best. He ALWAYS has that summer streak that he goes on every year about this time. Being he's already at the top in points and summer is getting into full swing, that's bad news for the rest of the Lucas guys.

Dirt Racing #1
07-09-2016, 07:10 PM
I've said this before. When summer arrives, and the weather gets hot, the tracks slick off more and that is when Scott is at his best. He ALWAYS has that summer streak that he goes on every year about this time. Being he's already at the top in points and summer is getting into full swing, that's bad news for the rest of the Lucas guys.I agree with you. I really miss going down to West Plains for original show me 100. That track would black from the bottom to the top.

wfo2007
07-10-2016, 08:18 AM
yeah considering is only consistant competion would be jd , I guess lucas don't do tire test do they

Another great night for Bloomquist!! Padded his points lead and Bloomquist cars finished 1, 2, 3. Davenport was 17th and I'm guessing he is about ready to drop off the Lucas tour.

ClampedUp
07-10-2016, 08:33 AM
I wouldn't get too confident just yet.
As good as he's been lately it can go the other direction just as fast if not faster.

gorj
07-10-2016, 08:43 AM
Landers getting closer to being second in points.

wfo2007
07-10-2016, 08:43 AM
I wouldn't get too confident just yet.
As good as he's been lately it can go the other direction just as fast if not faster.

It could go in the other direction as far as Bloomer having a few bad finishes, yes. But....There is no one close enough in Lucas points that can go on a roll like he has the last few weeks - not even Davenport this year.

Bloomquist and his cars are working very good right now.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-10-2016, 09:58 AM
Landers getting closer to being second in points.

A lil over 200 points out of 2nd.

dirtdobber45
07-10-2016, 03:34 PM
No his primary car is one they running as far as i k. The back up is the $ car.I think its time to switch bud...jus sayin

Finnfan
07-10-2016, 03:48 PM
Bloomquist...Davenport...Landers... may the best driver win the title. I'm just glad we're getting to see Lanigan's 'true' talents when stacked up against the big boys. Hard to have an excuse when you're running your own chassis. His excuse used to be that helping other people with their Club 29 setups was taking away from his own setup time. Very difficult to make that argument now with CBR and their resources working on his car.

Come on over Shane Clanton, and get a taste of Lucas, but check with Lanigan first and see how he likes it.

MI Dirt Fan
07-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Thought Tmac was gonna break through with a win. He was getting close. Seems like they've slipped in the past 3-4 weeks.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-10-2016, 04:30 PM
I think its time to switch bud...jus sayin

Il take the hit before i stoop to switching. Sorry

NormP
07-10-2016, 07:04 PM
Very difficult to make that argument now with CBR and their resources working on his car.

Because we all know everyone else before has done outstanding with CBR, winning at least 15-20 races per season.

dirtdobber45
07-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Il take the hit before i stoop to switching. SorryI wasnt talking about you switching teams I was referring to JD needs to get that backup $ car out....it aint all about you PRINCESS!!! LMFAO LMFAO!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-10-2016, 10:36 PM
I wasnt talking about you switching teams I was referring to JD needs to get that backup $ car out....it aint all about you PRINCESS!!! LMFAO LMFAO!!!

Ok now that we got that outa the way!

They have ran it already this yr at the world. Im just sayn that the $ car is jds favorate car. Thats up to them on what they do. I think they got a new car coming but not sure when.

wfo2007
07-15-2016, 11:29 PM
cheater who cares

Another win for Bloomer. Padding his point lead!!

Finnfan
07-16-2016, 09:47 AM
Because we all know everyone else before has done outstanding with CBR, winning at least 15-20 races per season.

Well, that's true...I see your point. But Lanigan is basically driving his own car with different decals on it, I don't think other CBR drivers have had that advantage. My point regarding resources was that he's not having to deal as much with the day to day details/minutiae, so he should be freed up to show his real driving talent now. And I think he is.

Pennsboro23
07-16-2016, 09:55 AM
Well, that's true...I see your point. But Lanigan is basically driving his own car with different decals on it, I don't think other CBR drivers have had that advantage. My point regarding resources was that he's not having to deal as much with the day to day details/minutiae, so he should be freed up to show his real driving talent now. And I think he is.

That 15 car isn't as good as everyone hypes it up to be. Nobody has set the world on fire in that car.

Barbecueboy
07-16-2016, 10:20 AM
CBR does less with more better than anybody on tour ever has.........

dirtdobber45
07-16-2016, 10:26 AM
CBR has had some quality drivers that have won titles in the past...maybe he should look at the crew(s) he has working on them to find the 'weak link'

MI Dirt Fan
07-16-2016, 10:42 AM
Bloomer said in his interview on the LOLMS website after last nights win that he is racing with a torn rotator cuff and his other shoulder is in bad shape. Must be from lifting those big checks so far this season.

COKEandaSMILE
07-16-2016, 11:15 AM

Fair point.

He was also aware of their history when he chose to go there.

It's gotta be frustrating for him.,

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-16-2016, 12:45 PM
Bloomer said in his interview on the LOLMS website after last nights win that he is racing with a torn rotator cuff and his other shoulder is in bad shape. Must be from lifting those big checks so far this season.

No it came from last yr when jd was winning so much and bloomer was constantly scratching his head.

Dirt Racing #1
07-16-2016, 06:08 PM
How is it working out for Jd now? The cream always rises to to the top,

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-16-2016, 06:12 PM
How is it working out for Jd now? The cream always rises to to the top,

Working out fairly well as hes in second place points. Cant help the misfortune

MI Dirt Fan
07-16-2016, 06:18 PM
Even without some of the misfortunes the gap is getting wider. Wouldn't surprise me if he won tonight though. Still a threat when he shows up

Necrosis
07-16-2016, 07:02 PM
Ok now that we got that outa the way!They have ran it already this yr at the world.Dammit, I got drunker than I thought. How'd he do?

wfo2007
07-16-2016, 08:14 PM
Bloomer only 13th fast in group 1. Yikes!

wfo2007
07-16-2016, 10:43 PM
Bloomer better get back to work. Davenport just gained 10 points on him. What a crap track, if not on the complete bottom.