PDA

View Full Version : Donald Bradsher GR Smith lawsuit

scrapr
07-04-2016, 12:59 AM
Just saw in the Burlington Times newspaper that Donald Bradsher has a lawsuit against GR Smith regarding the incidence at Lancaster back in March!!

CGF
07-04-2016, 01:49 AM
http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/20160702/drivers-feud-litigate-over-track-rollover/?Start=1

CGF
07-04-2016, 01:51 AM
http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/20160702/drivers-feud-litigate-over-track-rollover

toyracer
07-04-2016, 06:37 AM
Oh my gosh,has it come to this in dirt track racing!!!

2 8 year olds name calling. I would be ashamed to have my name on something like this.

Maybe other drivers need to sue Donald Bradsher for cheating his tires & having an unfair advantage.

If I were running a series & saw this I would seriously consider asking those guys not to race. Last thing a series promoter needs is somebody filing a silly lawsuit alleging something stupid.

Put a pair of boxing gloves on them & put them in a ring on front stretch & settle it like men

Aces&Eights
07-04-2016, 08:22 AM
I know GR better than I do DB, whom I don't know at all, but to me GR's version sounds more believable, especially since the race officials allowed him to re-enter the race, which I doubt they would have if he'd really driven against traffic to try and hit DB. It sounds like DB may be use to getting his own way and when his advances were rebuffed by the Smith's, he took a little revenge. I'm not fond of racing lawsuits at all, but I'm not sure what you do in a situation where this kinda thing continues. If what is claimed by GR is true, DB has some serious mental issues.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-04-2016, 09:03 AM
Well, from that, I'd believe GR more for sure. Entirely more believable, and Donald sounds like a whiny dude used to getting his way. Personally, it's laughable, because GR got the worse end of the deal for sure. So many names for Bradshear, I'll just leave it that he needs to grow up and move on.

B_K
07-04-2016, 10:41 AM
Video that shows the flip and the aftermath supports what Bradsher is saying. Now all the litigious stuff is a bit much. That's a bad road to be going down.

jog49
07-04-2016, 01:09 PM
Donald Bradsher citing G.R. Smith's "lack of skill and experience". That's the joke right there! LOL!

dirtdobber45
07-04-2016, 01:30 PM
Sounds like somebody(s) need to put thei big boy britches on lol

a25rjr
07-04-2016, 01:59 PM
Oh my gosh,has it come to this in dirt track racing!!!

2 8 year olds name calling. I would be ashamed to have my name on something like this.

Maybe other drivers need to sue Donald Bradsher for cheating his tires & having an unfair advantage.

If I were running a series & saw this I would seriously consider asking those guys not to race. Last thing a series promoter needs is somebody filing a silly lawsuit alleging something stupid.

Put a pair of boxing gloves on them & put them in a ring on front stretch & settle it like men

I agree 100%!

Most would resemble the Townley/Gallagher love fest! lol

superdirt
07-04-2016, 02:04 PM
If somebody intentionally damage is someone else's equipment under non racing conditions and needs to go to court. Maybe this five-year-old behavior of ramming someone with your race car will finally stop

Phillip Michael Knight
07-04-2016, 02:11 PM
Here is GR Smith going after Donald.

https://www.facebook.com/kennyramsey22/posts/10153990833988838

BTExpress
07-04-2016, 02:25 PM
I didn't even see a pinch thrown????? The whole thing is ridiculous in my opinion. Waste of time!!!

B_K
07-04-2016, 02:25 PM
Donald Bradsher citing G.R. Smith's "lack of skill and experience". That's the joke right there! LOL!

Seems accurate from what I've seen.

bite me too
07-04-2016, 02:38 PM
Billy where's the wreck link?!?!?!

Barbecueboy
07-04-2016, 02:50 PM
What ?no pinching or hair pulling?

jlacey
07-04-2016, 07:09 PM
Thought I saw a titty twister and an indian burn snuck in there

Barbecueboy
07-04-2016, 07:34 PM
Thought I saw a titty twister and an indian burn snuck in there

Now that's funny.......

Josh Bayko
07-04-2016, 07:48 PM
What a pus*y.

NormP
07-04-2016, 08:29 PM
Don't understand why guys don't want to let their driving do the talking. Always wanting to fight or file lawsuits instead of acting like grown men.

B_K
07-04-2016, 09:21 PM
Billy where's the wreck link?!?!?!

Saw it posted on here after it happened. It was only the second part of the equation I guess, but the flip looked like it was the fault of the 22.

Aces&Eights
07-04-2016, 10:17 PM
According to the complaint, the flip was due to suspension damage resulting from the previous encounter. Neither party disputes it ended in GR coming thru the window at DB, but its what got them to that point that's important. GR's version of events is much more plausible to me, knowing full well had he actually driven the wrong way in an attempt to retaliate(which is what DB claims), the officials would never have allowed him(GR) to restart the race, and they did.

JoDirt-Brandy
07-04-2016, 11:17 PM
DB should be ashamed and embarrassed ... This is a joke, DB cheats in racing, cheats in his business, and personally can't be trusted. To say GR has lack of skill is a joke. He has raced in NASCAR under watchful eyes. Gr is the one who got the worse end of the deal during that race.DB looking for a way to pay for another cruise for his wife or to pay for his beach house...maybe the IRS should know the money he hides instead of running to a lawyer to fight his battle. What real Man runs and hides behind legal papers ... Such a joke, lol

tsand
07-05-2016, 12:58 AM
I was there that night and yes gr hit dB under caution and yes the officials warned gr and give him his spot back for the restart even though his rear deck was knocked off. On the restart gr drove in so deep into turn three there was no way he was going to make the turn. He glance off the rear of dB and went straight in to the wall. GR is the most no driving idiot to ever sat in a latemodel. That being said it a bullsh!t move by DB to get the courts involved.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-05-2016, 09:39 AM
I was there that night and yes gr hit dB under caution and yes the officials warned gr and give him his spot back for the restart even though his rear deck was knocked off. On the restart gr drove in so deep into turn three there was no way he was going to make the turn. He glance off the rear of dB and went straight in to the wall. GR is the most no driving idiot to ever sat in a latemodel. That being said it a bullsh!t move by DB to get the courts involved.

I was there also and saw the same thing. Idk why GR didnt just come up to ducks pit to settle it instead of getting DB when he was handicaped

RW57
07-05-2016, 12:36 PM
Hell that's a great idea my son's car has been torn up 3 times this year by drivers fitting that description now he can just sue them GET REAL GUYS we all know it happens and know it every time we strap in one beat his ass or quit bitchin😭😭😭😭

Pennsboro23
07-05-2016, 01:19 PM
Never cared much for either of those guys. Haven't seen them race much but from what I've heard there both head cases.

tsand
07-05-2016, 02:30 PM
DB should be ashamed and embarrassed ... This is a joke, DB cheats in racing, cheats in his business, and personally can't be trusted. To say GR has lack of skill is a joke. He has raced in NASCAR under watchful eyes. Gr is the one who got the worse end of the deal during that race.DB looking for a way to pay for another cruise for his wife or to pay for his beach house...maybe the IRS should know the money he hides instead of running to a lawyer to fight his battle. What real Man runs and hides behind legal papers ... Such a joke, lol John west Townsley races nascar so does that mean he has skills. NOT

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-05-2016, 03:29 PM
DB should be ashamed and embarrassed ... This is a joke, DB cheats in racing, cheats in his business, and personally can't be trusted. To say GR has lack of skill is a joke. He has raced in NASCAR under watchful eyes. Gr is the one who got the worse end of the deal during that race.DB looking for a way to pay for another cruise for his wife or to pay for his beach house...maybe the IRS should know the money he hides instead of running to a lawyer to fight his battle. What real Man runs and hides behind legal papers ... Such a joke, lol

Sounds like ur a digruntled customer or employee!
GR is a driving time bomb on the track!

CGF
07-05-2016, 11:03 PM
Sounds like ur a digruntled customer or employee!
GR is a driving time bomb on the track! He is always 1/2 lap from trashing his or someones else stuff ..
G R Guard Rail

IZZOJR16
07-05-2016, 11:36 PM
lol some funny shiet.....