PDA

View Full Version : Bobby pierce

gman17
07-05-2016, 05:57 PM
I absoultley can not stand this kid but he is getting the job done on the sn tour how many think they should just give him the check? Idk if this is true but heard he doesnt know a d@mn thing about his car he sits in the hauler and plays video games why dad or someone else works on car bwhahahaha. Anyway just thought i would ask everyones opinion of him?

huskerdirt
07-05-2016, 06:02 PM
That's an awesome hot take right there.

roll eyes....

Cardirt0
07-05-2016, 06:03 PM
Jeff G (24) said dont know a dam thing about my car. I just drive it.... Love him or Hate him He CAN be fast

dirtdobber45
07-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Idk about him being a 'hands on' driver but I know that I havent heard much about him knocking people out of his way this as I have in the past. Seems like hes really maturing behind the wheel.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
07-05-2016, 06:38 PM
I absoultley can not stand this kid but he is getting the job done on the sn tour how many think they should just give him the check? Idk if this is true but heard he doesnt know a d@mn thing about his car he sits in the hauler and plays video games why dad or someone else works on car bwhahahaha. Anyway just thought i would ask everyones opinion of him?

Sounds like u have a lil love for him in your soul!

pierceFAN
07-05-2016, 06:40 PM
He's overrated

dirtdobber45
07-05-2016, 06:55 PM
He's overratedWait...WWWHHHAAAATTT????

IZZOJR16
07-05-2016, 07:07 PM
kicking ass on the SN isn't the big a deal anymore. I'm sure he knows his way around a car though, for cryin out loud his dad is Bob Pierce.

turnleftandgasit
07-05-2016, 07:11 PM
College roommates family owned a John Deere dealership. The first day of Ag mechanics class he asked what 4 stroke meant.........it was a long semester!

SHOE32
07-05-2016, 07:12 PM
He said in victory lane that he was settling for second until last caution when he said his dad pointed to him to try the outside. Just good communication between driver and crew.

dirtdobber45
07-05-2016, 07:14 PM
kicking ass on the SN isn't the big a deal anymore. I'm sure he knows his way around a car though, for cryin out loud his dad is Bob Pierce.Yeah Id like to see venture out of his 'comfort zone' like to see him at some southern tracks and I dont mean florida speedweeks

kidrock
07-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Jeff G (24) said dont know a dam thing about my car. I just drive it.... Love him or Hate him He CAN be fast

If I''m a car owner I could care less what he knows about the car all I care about is can he drive to victory lane and that he can.

Cardirt0
07-05-2016, 08:11 PM
If I''m a car owner I could care less what he knows about the car all I care about is can he drive to victory lane and that he can.

Old time driver Like Erb Can fix it all.... New time drive ..Cant fix His own car just to get to track... How it is now.....Drive too track get in car, Drive car ,get Out of car Drive home....

pierceFAN
07-05-2016, 08:16 PM
Bobby works on his cars by the way...he knows about his car and how it works.

ptown
07-05-2016, 08:21 PM
I don't like him and I think his family are a bunch of jackasses but Booby does indeed work on the car.

kidrock
07-05-2016, 08:21 PM
Old time driver Like Erb Can fix it all.... New time drive ..Cant fix His own car just to get to track... How it is now.....Drive too track get in car, Drive car ,get Out of car Drive home....

Some of them that their dad drives or has driven usually makes the kid work on the car but, some with money just pays to get that stuff done.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-05-2016, 08:51 PM
I absoultley can not stand this kid but he is getting the job done on the sn tour how many think they should just give him the check? Idk if this is true but heard he doesnt know a d@mn thing about his car he sits in the hauler and plays video games why dad or someone else works on car bwhahahaha. Anyway just thought i would ask everyones opinion of him?Breaking news right here.

He can wheel a car and does work on it. I usually like him, not so much his family, but they put a lot into his racing, and it's paying off. He's a good driver and handles himself pretty well. If he plays video games sometimes so what. Sign me up, he wins races.

Cardirt0
07-05-2016, 09:07 PM
Breaking news right here.

He can wheel a car and does work on it. I usually like him, not so much his family, but they put a lot into his racing, and it's paying off. He's a good driver and handles himself pretty well. If he plays video games sometimes so what. Sign me up, he wins races.

He can work on it but if you ask him... he tell you his sister does a better job fixing it then him....I am not to hip on his family ether....

old fan
07-05-2016, 10:13 PM
I got a friend of mind that said oh yeah he has to much money I said yeah now they do but at one time his dad was a beer truck driver my friend didn't have nothing to say after that

TheJet-09
07-06-2016, 01:37 AM
I got laughed at on another thread for my opinion on this, but I still say his time in the truck series has helped greatly in his rising to the occasion. He'd still be good without that, but think of what the environment alone is like during the truck stuff. Eldora is arguably the greatest/biggest stage you can showcase your talents at/on in dirt racing. What's the crowd like there? 25-30K people? I ask because I don't know, so I'm guessing. What's it like at a truck race? It's got to be at least the same, but throw in TV cameras in your face, corporate sponsors (and not necessarily for his team, but in general), all the pomp and circumstance........and that's every race. Not just twice a year. I believe he is much more of a polished driver on dirt since getting into the truck stuff. As I watched his last lap pass at LaSalle I thought "this is like something out of a movie!" While that stuff was far more common "back in the day" you just don't see it regularly enough anymore (maybe go back to Davenport at Fairbury last year). That kid alone can make it a show to remember for fans. Hats off to him!

zyoung25
07-06-2016, 05:51 AM
I got a friend of mind that said oh yeah he has so much money I said yeah now they do but at one time was a beer truck driver my friend didn't have nothing to say after that

Like wiping before ya poop.....

old fan
07-06-2016, 06:34 AM
and you like that don't you

zooker25
07-06-2016, 07:09 AM
I'm a fan of Bobby and his family. They will always talk to you in the pits. I'm not one who usually buys driver t shirts. I'd rather buy event shirts but I have 2 of his and his die cast car. He has really matured as a driver. You never see Josh Richards work on his car but he can flat out drive also. I think Bobby is real close to winning the Dream or the World 100!

Highside Hustler25
07-06-2016, 07:31 AM
I'm a fan of Bobby and his family. They will always talk to you in the pits. I'm not one who usually buys driver t shirts. I'd rather buy event shirts but I have 2 of his and his die cast car. He has really matured as a driver. You never see Josh Richards work on his car but he can flat out drive also. I think Bobby is real close to winning the Dream or the World 100!

I agree with everything here except for the Richards part. I've seen Bobby and Josh both work on their cars, but very limited. I don.t think either one gets their hands too dirty. Big Bob is a huge asset to Bobby as far as setting the car up. Not a lot of need to turn the wrenches when you have a Hall of Fame driver and chassis builder in your pit. If big Bob was to come down with a 6 day bout of diarrhea, it could put Bobby in quite a pickle.

Bubstr
07-06-2016, 09:26 AM
I really don't know Bobby or his family and they certainly haven't done me any wrong, so it's hard to hate them. Even if they did me wrong, hating takes way too much energy to do it for long and only hurts the hater. The way they are treated by people around them and the interaction, I've had with them, say's they are good people.

Now some of the people here that are always quick to rain on any Bobby parade, don't seem like the people you would want to suround yourself with. Just saying. Hate can turn a hater ugly quickly.

Hazelbaker
07-06-2016, 10:40 AM
He wins too much....lol.

Car Biz
07-06-2016, 11:17 AM
I really don't know Bobby or his family and they certainly haven't done me any wrong, so it's hard to hate them. Even if they did me wrong, hating takes way too much energy to do it for long and only hurts the hater. The way they are treated by people around them and the interaction, I've had with them, say's they are good people.

Now some of the people here that are always quick to rain on any Bobby parade, don't seem like the people you would want to suround yourself with. Just saying. Hate can turn a hater ugly quickly.

+1

Bob and my uncle use to talk when I was a little kid so I don't remember any of it but my brother does and there was nothing but good things between them. Bob returns favors to this day to fellow racers that helped him back in the day. I know that there are prolly some that have a beef with them but not everyone gets along so is life.

Umpdirt1
07-06-2016, 04:31 PM
Where all the talk is the pierce family is loaded with cash gets me.I live 10 min from there shop and house. They are by know means loaded. Ya they live modestly, nuthing fancy, the shop is like a tin buidling . Just a family ran race team, no big money thrown at them, and let's go racing. They f n work for everything they have.

Umpdirt1
07-06-2016, 04:36 PM
Where all the talk is the pierce family is loaded with cash gets me.I live 10 min from there shop and house. They are by know means loaded. Ya they live modestly, nuthing fancy, the shop is like a tin buidling . Just a family ran race team, no big money thrown at them, and let's go racing. They f n work for everything they have.

NormP
07-06-2016, 04:49 PM

And there's not a thing wrong with that.

He's a race car driver..... a DRIVER.

I don't think the Pierce family is a bunch of millionaires, but if I was a rich dude that wanted to run a late model team, I wouldn't give a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) about how to fix an engine or change a shock. I'd just hire somebody to do that so I could hang out in the A/C until time to drive. Or if I was a rich dude that wanted to run a late model team, I wouldn't give a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) about how to fix an engine or change a shock. I'd just hire somebody to do that so my driver could hang out in the A/C. Then I've provided more jobs and contributed more to the economy. A win-win.

pierceFAN
07-06-2016, 05:10 PM
[QUOTE=Umpdirt1;2020929]Where all the talk is the pierce family is loaded with cash gets me.I live 10 min from there shop and house. They are by know means loaded. Ya they live modestly, nuthing fancy, the shop is like a tin buidling . Just a family ran race team, no big money thrown at them, and let's go racing. They f n work for everything they have

If people only knew... Always hated when I hear that Bobby is a rich spoiled kid... He's far from both...hard to argue with the 4m experts...they know all 😊

MUD MAESTRO
07-06-2016, 05:25 PM
A youngster looking to his father for guidance and advice is rare today. Bobby is very lucky to have a family such as his. I'll support and root for them even though i don't know them. Judging them as a family from a distance i know they are good people. Being a winner always brings out the negative skeptics.

Bubstr
07-06-2016, 06:28 PM
A youngster looking to his father for guidance and advice is rare today. Bobby is very lucky to have a family such as his. I'll support and root for them even though i don't know them. Judging them as a family from a distance i know they are good people. Being a winner always brings out the negative skeptics.

You got that right, Mud. Some like to rain on a parade and some like to P on it.

chupp n bloomer fan
07-06-2016, 06:52 PM
I'm a fan of Bobby and his family. They will always talk to you in the pits. I'm not one who usually buys driver t shirts. I'd rather buy event shirts but I have 2 of his and his die cast car. He has really matured as a driver. You never see Josh Richards work on his car but he can flat out drive also. I think Bobby is real close to winning the Dream or the World 100!They both work on their cars. Not as familiar with Bobby as far as that, but Josh has been helping since before he was a teenager.

cdustyr1
07-06-2016, 07:39 PM

https://www.facebook.com/RhoadsRacingPromotions/photos/a.1052759628078106.1073741981.538352636185477/1052765324744203/?type=3&theater

Cardirt0
07-06-2016, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=Umpdirt1;2020929]Where all the talk is the pierce family is loaded with cash gets me.I live 10 min from there shop and house. They are by know means loaded. Ya they live modestly, nuthing fancy, the shop is like a tin buidling . Just a family ran race team, no big money thrown at them, and let's go racing. They f n work for everything they have

If people only knew... Always hated when I hear that Bobby is a rich spoiled kid... He's far from both...hard to argue with the 4m experts...they know all 
There not Rich and not Broke by a long shot...Just they can Act like there Rich some times and can be snobs Bobby is probable the nices one ..Removed a lot of what i was going too post cause I dont want to be called a HATER.. They can be Ok butThey were A$$holes too me so I just dont like them no more....

klemmabyna
07-06-2016, 07:56 PM
from a fan in the stands...

he's fast...and entertaining. i'll let the other drivers decide if and when he crosses the line. and how that should be handled.

pretty much the same opinion I had with josh Richards.

some of you taking shots are missing out on appreciating his obvious talent behind the wheel.

jmo

Cardirt0
07-06-2016, 08:03 PM
Its not just driving.. NASCAR the 22 car He can Drive .. But he has no respect for no one... Other drivers Hate Him.. If Bobby keeps driving clean All the Power too him .. But I still will pull for someone other then Him not cause I Hate him .. just like some other Driver MORE...

Hazelbaker
07-06-2016, 09:36 PM
Bobby is one of the most respectful young men I have ever met.

wino32
07-06-2016, 10:49 PM
[QUOTE=pierceFAN;2020939]
There not Rich and not Broke by a long shot...Just they can Act like there Rich some times and can be snobs Bobby is probable the nices one ..Removed a lot of what i was going too post cause I dont want to be called a HATER.. They can be Ok butThey were A$$holes too me so I just dont like them no more....

if they were #ssholes to you--------you probably deserved it

Cardirt0
07-07-2016, 12:43 AM
[QUOTE=Cardirt0;2020989]

if they were #ssholes to you--------you probably deserved it

Ha Ha Ha Ha what there fans say all the Time.. Never them No Not Them.... They are GODS

MI Dirt Fan
07-07-2016, 01:45 AM
Just because someone doesn't live in a nice house doesn't mean they don't have any money. They have these places now, called banks and credit unions

old fan
07-07-2016, 06:32 AM
and they worked their azzz off to get there

Snake X3
07-07-2016, 07:22 AM
I think he's got a ton of talent and I hope he stays racin' SLMs. I think putting him at #5 on the DoD poll is a bit much since the fields aren't very stout in the Summer Nationals, but I think those opinion polls are just filler anyway. It doesn't take anything away from what Bobby is doing on the track. He's only going to get better too.

intel8
07-07-2016, 07:28 AM
Like him or not, the kid can really wheel a race car! Good luck Bobby Pierce and family.

Cardirt0
07-07-2016, 09:59 AM
I will give Bobby his due .. he can drive fast..and most of the time hes a Nice Kid... and they do work hard on the car...But If i want Erb too beat Him ever time Erbs there Cause I Like Erb Not Hate Bobby...His Mom and Dad Can be a$$holes ask the other drivers next time you in the Pits You maybe shocked...But they are not the only A$$holes there by far....But that makes it Racing some you love some you hate (Dislike).. Have a Nice Day all....