PDA

View Full Version : Macon (IL) Speedway: UMP Summer Nationals. As of now RACE is on. Rain is gone.

HoosierDirtFan
07-07-2016, 12:40 PM
Per the tracks Facebook page.
Macon Speedway - Macon, Illinois
Thursday, July 7th 2016 - "UMP Late Model Summer Nationals & Summit Modified Nationals"
"Harold & Review 100" for UMP Super Late Models
12:30pm As of now the race is on as the rain has moved out and the sun is coming out giving the track some time to dry. If anything Changes it will be posted on the tracks Facebook Page.

CIRF
07-07-2016, 12:43 PM
Yeeehawww, lets go Herald & Review 100 dirt late model racin'!!

slydejob18
07-07-2016, 01:45 PM
Hoping to see this race run tonight. Perhaps the good ole H & R 100 can put some life back into a Summernats that's clearly on life support this year. Say what you want about Pierce and his 8 wins----this series has not been entertaining this year. Let's see if Sarge and Macon can breath some life into it! Then maybe a good show at Farmer Town tomorrow night.......and then.........oh well, I guess there's always hope.

Go 18!!

GEAR_HEAD
07-07-2016, 02:22 PM
Hoping to see this race run tonight. Perhaps the good ole H & R 100 can put some life back into a Summernats that's clearly on life support this year. Say what you want about Pierce and his 8 wins----this series has not been entertaining this year. Let's see if Sarge and Macon can breath some life into it! Then maybe a good show at Farmer Town tomorrow night.......and then.........oh well, I guess there's always hope.

Go 18!!

I wouldn't say that. LaSalle was great and Peoria was much better than it usually is. But Macon is always great. Sarg is working his magic on the track.

Highside Hustler25
07-07-2016, 04:08 PM

Go 18!!

lol
I'm sure if Babb had clicked off 5 or 6 wins, you're opinion would differ.

old fan
07-07-2016, 04:49 PM
belle claire was great

golddirt
07-07-2016, 05:15 PM
I take it you all missed fairbury

old fan
07-07-2016, 06:00 PM
yes and your point is, seen it dirtondirt good as usual

slydejob18
07-11-2016, 12:27 PM
Highside: Feger was awesome Friday night at FC. Best I've seen him in a while. And, that was a really good race.

However, as much as I'd like to see Babb click off some wins, my opinion of the series for 2016 is still the same: really weak. I will say that several races have drawn very good crowds and I hope that has helped the promoters.

Sorry Highside, I'm not that much of a homer!

Go 18!!